π•†π”Ήπ•Šπ”Όπ•Šπ•Šπ•€π•†β„• β™‘οΈŽ β“‰οΈŽβ’ΆοΈŽβ’ΊοΈŽβ“€οΈŽ...

By Princiyasultana

"Hell and Heaven", a place which is not so pleasurable for every human being. Some people just love this plac... More

π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 1 - ℝ𝕖𝕕-π•™π•’π•šπ•£π•–π•• 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 2 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 3 - π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 4 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 5 - β„šπ•¦π•–π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•šπ•’
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 6 - β„™π•£π•–π•”π•šπ• π•¦π•€ π•‘π•£π•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 7 - ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 8 - π”Έπ•£π•”π•’π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 9 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 π•€π•šπ••π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 10 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙 π•¦π•Ÿπ•₯𝕠𝕝𝕕
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 11 - 𝔸 π•π•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 12 - 𝔻𝕣𝕠𝕑 𝕒 π•“π• π•žπ•“π•€π•™π•–π•π•
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 13 - π•€π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•£π•£π• π•˜π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 14 - π•Šπ•™π•šπ•π•π•ͺ - π•Šπ•™π•’π•π•π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 15 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•£π•€π•₯ π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 16 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕖 π• π•Ÿ π•π•šπ•—π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 17 - 𝔽𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕕 𝕑𝕒π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 18 - π”½π•’π•π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 19 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 π•–π•žπ• π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 20 - π•Šπ•žπ•–π•π• 𝕒 𝕣𝕒π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 21 - β„™π•–π•€π•€π•šπ•žπ•šπ•€π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 23 - β„π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•˜π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 24 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 25 - π•Žπ•™π•šπ•€π•₯𝕝𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 26 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 27 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 28 - π•Šπ•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•“π•šπ•₯𝕖 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕑𝕑𝕝𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 29 - ℕ𝕖𝕩π•₯ 𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕑
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 30 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕨𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 31 - π”»π•šπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π•£ 𝕕𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 32 - ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 33 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 34 - 𝔹𝕒𝕓π•ͺ 𝔻𝕠𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 35 - π•Žπ•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ π•π•Š 𝕆𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 36 - β„™π•π•’π•Ÿ 𝔹
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 37 - π•Šπ•¦π•£π•£π•–π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 38 - 𝔹𝕖π•₯𝕣𝕒π•ͺ𝕒𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 39 - π”Ύπ• π•£π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 40 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 π•™π•’π•‘π•‘π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 41 - β„™π•’π•šπ•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•• ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕦𝕣𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 42 - π”½π•£π•–π•–π••π• π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 43 - π•†π•“π•€π•–π•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ
𝔸𝕦π•₯𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕀 ℕ𝕠π•₯𝕖
𝕄π•ͺ 5π•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ• π• π•œ! πŸ’œ

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 22 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•€π•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙

8.7K 590 255
By Princiyasultana

Third Person P.O.V

"Cancel all the meetings of tomorrow and what about the info?" Jungkook asks one of his many handsome guards as he hikes up the mountain's up and down pathway.

"We….didn't get any lead yet, sir." Jungkook stops in his position as he turns to look at his guard whose head is dangling low. 

"Am I here for a vacation? I can't stay forever for you guys to find a simple fucking lead! So, you guys better hurry up otherwise…." Jungkook comes near the guard as his tone becomes dangerously low when he says, "You all have enough idea what I can do if I start MY JOB." 

"Yes, sir." The guard immediately answers fighting back with his stuck voice. His lips are trembling but he can't stutter right now. Jungkook certainly doesn't like weak people. 

The ravenette moves back and starts walking once again and after a few seconds, he again talks, "Yeon couldn't give us any single information. He just fucking waste my time, bloody useless! By the way, this meeting was supposed to be held tomorrow, am I right?" 

The guard nods and replies, "Yes sir, the previous schedule was like that." 

Jungkook again stops as he asks, "Then why did the meeting hold today?" 

The guard frowns as he says, "Sir, you….I mean you wanted this meeting to be held today. Isn't….it?" 

Jungkook's heartbeats accelerate as he tries to keep his cool and asks, "And who told you this?"

The guard gulps as he moves a step back and answers in his shaking tone now, "Sir….J….Jae."

Jungkook's whole body feels numb as he looks everywhere. Suddenly it all starts making sense as he looks at the ground in horror. 

The meeting was supposed to happen tomorrow but Jae changed it and placed it today instead.

Yeon is a famous informer of this underground world and he didn't say a word and denies everything Jungkook had asked him. All in all, the outcome of everything is zero. And….

Taehyung?

He left his precious glory all alone and now Jungkook's whole world just collapses on him with just the thought of losing Taehyung. 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!!! How can I be so dumb! Fuck!!!" Jungkook wastes no more time as he rushes towards the place where he left Taehyung all alone but also not alone because his guards were around him. 

He reaches the place in just a few minutes but after reaching there, he doesn't see any beautiful unreal human being with red crimson hair sitting on the ground. 

His eyes roam around the place and he notices his every guard in their places. Then how come Taehyung is not here? 

He looks at the guard who was behind him, looking at him with horror eyes as if he is watching some kind of a ghost. 

Jungkook's whole sanity is shaking in anger as he shouts, "Call every single guard here, RIGHT. NOW!!!" 

The guard shivers as he quickly runs to call the others. In a second, his every guard stands around him. He looks at every single one but can't see their faces perfectly as their head is also turning towards the ground. 

"Where is he?" Jungkook asks and his tone is not harsh, not shivering or not even low. Just cold, agonisingly cold. 

"I ASKED WHO TOOK HIM?" Now every guard shudders and one of them quickly answers, "Sir Jae, told us that….that...you...you are going to give Mr. Ki...Kim a sur....prise so….so he to..to...took Mr. Kim with him in a….in an SUV." 

The veins of Jungkook's jawline move as his anger boils inside his whole body. How? How can someone whom he counted more than anyone, has broken his trust like that? Tricked him like that?

His heart starts thumping so loud that he is sure every guard can hear that right now. His eyes roam around the mountain valley just to see a single sight of his red doll.

Everything around him just stops and his ears go deaf as he looks around desperately. 

"Search….search everywhere around the place." He somehow manages to voice these words out and his knees fall on the ground abruptly. 

Taehyung!

Whispers left from his mouth when he utters the name. He doesn't know who took his precious man but if his guess will prove him correct, he won't be able to find Taehyung ever again if he doesn't find him now. He will lose him forever. 

No! 

Jungkook shuts his brain up with that as he quickly pulls out his phone and calls Hoseok. 

"Finally you got the time to call me."

"Ha...ha...hyung." Jungkook stutters. His breathing comes uneven as his whole body feels cold. 

"Jungkook? Are you okay? Is something wrong?" Jungkook closes his eyes hearing Hoseok's worried tone. 

"Hyung, Jae.....Jae kidnapped Taehyung," Jungkook informs and he hears a gasp over the phone. 

"WHAT!!!" Hoseok shouts out as he expresses, "Jae? But why? When?"

"I don't know anything. We've no time, hyung. Can you quickly trace Taehyung's watch now? And tell me about the location ASAP. I believe he took everything with him. Hyung, If I can't find him before they leave this mountain, I won't be able to find him ever again, hyung. You know this. Please!" 

"O...o...okay, okay. I'm on it. Just give me 5 minutes." Hoseok says and Jungkook stands up from his position. 

His guards come to him telling that they've searched everywhere near this place but Taehyung is nowhere. The raven head wastes no more time as he quickly walks to his helicopter. 

"Hyung, we don't have time!" Jungkook shouts as he warns Hoseok while getting in the helicopter. 

"I'm on it, damn it! Relax! We'll find him." 

_______________________________

At that same time in the middle of the woods

"Where are we going?" Taehyung has already asked this question for the 10th time now but Jae or any other guard isn't responding to any of his questions. 

He is in the SUV with 6 guards including a driver. He is sitting in the middle of two guards. Two more guards are behind him and Jae is sitting in the passenger seat with the driver beside him.

Taehyung has noticed guns under their black suit. He has observed their posture. They are not looking like Jungkook's normal guards. And why would Jungkook send 6 guards to take him for a surprise? 

Taehyung's heart starts threatening him but he keeps his face cool like always. He doesn't know this place at all. His phone is with him but he doesn't have Jungkook's number.

He curses himself under his breath for this stupidity and makes sure that he'll ask him for his number right after he meets him. 

"Why aren't you answering my question?" Taehyung now raises his voice a bit as he asks that and this time Jae looks behind and Taehyung sees an expression in his face which he never expected. 

He is looking like a totally different person right now. His eyes are red, probably in anger and his jawline is tightening. Taehyung can't lie that this boy is quite intimidating. 

"We are not sitting here to answer your questions, you get that? So shut your pretty mouth and sit in quiet." Taehyung frowns, hearing this as his assumption is becoming a reality now. 

He thought something was off of this boy and his gut feeling again proved him right. His hands are shaking in fear but he immediately makes a fist to control his scared mind and body. He can't show them that he is weak because he is not!

"Stop the car. I won't go with you. Stop the car, right now." Taehyung again shouts out as he orders.

But instead, Jae sits up from his position as he turns around and completely hovers over Taehyung from the passenger seat to the middle one. 

He holds Taehyung's throat tightly which makes the red-haired beauty choke for air.

Jae quivers in anger as he warns, "If you utter another word, I swear I'll kill you right here, right now." 

Taehyung's eyes get bigger. He can't move or do anything as there are two more guards beside him.

So, he just says which comes as a whisper because of the lack of air in his windpipe, "Jun...Jungkook wi..will not sp...spare yo….you." 

Jae stops as his grip softens suddenly hearing the statement and in a second, Taehyung hears him laughing like a maniac. He laughs out loud as he sits on his seat again. Taehyung takes some deep breaths as he sits up a bit and he is sure that Jae has left marks on his throat. 

"Oh, dear! Yes, you are right, Mr. Kim. That bastard will not spare me, you know what? Screw that 'spare' word. Actually, he'll kill me when he'll find out about it. Because you…"

Jae looks behind as he touches Taehyung's cheeks with his fingers, which the said boy jerks off. 

Jae chuckles and continues saying, "...are his precious doll. But that will happen if he'll find us, darling. And before he could find us, we'll be out of this place." 

Tears now start forming inside Taehyung's eyes when he realizes that he is in huge trouble.

Why every time this happened with him? Why can't his life be normal like some normal people? 

"After that you can give us some service as you gave to him, fully free. What say, boys?" Jae laughs saying that but no guards move a bit or react to his words. Taehyung feels disgusted hearing those words as he clenches his jaw in anger.

"Why are you doing this? What do you want from me? Who are you?" Taehyung shouts out in anger as he asks those words, at that one of the guards who was sitting beside him, puts a gun right on his temple. 

Taehyung gulps and Jae chuckles. But the red beauty's whole world starts spinning around him when he notices a specific tattoo.

The guard who is pointing a gun at him, his sleeves went up a bit from moving his hands up and Taehyung notices that exact same tattoo on his wrist. 

His breathing stops right there but his eyes start roaming on everyone's wrist. His eyes fall on the driver's wrist first and yes, there is also the same tattoo called 'JK'. He looks beside him to see the other guard's wrist and there is also the same tattoo. But when he looked at Jae's hand, there wasn't any tattoo on his wrist. 

Taehyung frowns at that as his tears wells up inside his eyes. He starts sweating as several thoughts start prowling inside his head.

He heard Jae saying something but his own thoughts block every other voice from his brain. 

If they are from the same group then why don't Jae have that tattoo? 

"How much do you know about Jeon? Do you know who he really is?" Are the lines Taehyung's ears catch as his eyes snap towards Jae. 

His brain freezes. No words come from his mouth. But he wants to ask what doesn't he know? Who is Jungkook? What is he talking about? 

But his heart is telling him that this man is tricking him. He can't trust a guy who is literally kidnapping him right now and taking him no one knows where.

But all those memories of his interrogation and all those mental tortures start flickering before his eyes.

And the red beauty can't stop himself from asking, "Who...who is Jungkook?" 

Jae looks behind him to look at Taehyung. A disgusting smug is lingering on his lips and Taehyung just wants to slap that off from his face right now. But the gun is still touching his temple from time to time so he controls his anger and looks directly at Jae's eyes. 

"Maybe you didn't realize yet that you're in a pretty bad danger because if you did, you wouldn't ask so many questions. I must say you're one tough whore, huh? Jeon has taste." Jae mocks as he laughs again saying that and Taehyung closes his eyes to devour those words which are burning his skin right now.

"Well, I can be more than that but I don't like to fight with those who walk with dogs around him just to save his own fucking pussy." Taehyung sasses as he spits bitterly. His reputation is way more important than his own life.

Jae grits his teeth but then again smirks while replying, "Well, darling, pussy or dick, we'll see about that later today but for now, let me tell you a secret."

Jae again gets up from his seat as he half hovers over Taehyung which makes the beauty look away just to ignore his disgusting look.

Jae puts his hand on Taehyung's jaw as he grips his jaw tightly and yanks it harshly to make the other face him.

"Your little Jungkook is a…."

"Sir…" The driver's call stops the disgusting man and the car also stops with that. Jae frowns as he looks at the driver first. 

He notices the driver's lips are trembling and hands are shaking as he is looking in front. He can't observe his eyes because he is wearing glasses. Jae moves his hand off of Taehyung and he glances in front of their car.

His eyes get bigger as his whole body cadavers in his posture. Taehyung's eyes also fall in front through the front glass and it directly catches the glimpse of the familiar man.

He watches Jungkook standing there at afar. 

Almost 50 guards are around him and he notices 2 helicopters behind him. He recognises one because he came in that but he can't recognise the other and looking at that now, he assumes that maybe they were about to take him in that helicopter but Jungkook came here before them.

Taehyung lets out a sigh in relief when he sees Jungkook but the way this ravenette is looking at his direction, he feels like he doesn't know this man. Taehyung feels a sudden bad feeling about what will happen now. 

"Our man has trapped you from everywhere. If you try to play any smart move, your car will explode. So let our guest out and we'll leave you alive." A man says that through a hand automatic mike and Taehyung breathes heavily.

He notices not a single man moves inside the car and he looks at Jae. By looking at his side profile from behind, Taehyung can tell that he is thinking about his next move. 

"All the guards inside the car, remember that you're Jeon's property. We know they gave you money, but we'll spare your life if you bring our guest well and fine to us in just 10 seconds." The announcement comes again and this time Taehyung frowns hearing the lines. 

Property? Money? What the hell is going on? 

But whatever those words were, seems like they work on the guards as they ditch Jae and get down from the car in the next second.

The guard who was holding a gun on Taehyung's temple all this while now gestured him politely to get down from the car. 

Taehyung feels an unfamiliar joy. Jungkook has found him and rescued him. He said he'll protect Taehyung always at any cost and now he is fulfilling that promise.

The red beauty gets down from the car and is about to take a step but halts when Jae opens the passenger door to block his way. He gets down from the car as well. 

He looks at Taehyung but when he tried to move a bit, the guard blocks his way towards Taehyung.

Jae smirks as he spits looking at the guard, "Bloody pets!" 

In the next second, a hard slap falls on Jae's cheek as he his head tumbles aside. He looks before and his eyes fall on Taehyung's face which is now red in pure agony.

"This is for calling me a whore." Taehyung utters and then starts walking. 

Jungkook and all his guards were far away from them so they just saw him slapping Jae, but they didn't hear the reason.

A smug play on Jungkook's lips when he saw Taehyung slapping the man whom he is going to kill without any mercy. 

"You wanted to know who Jeon really is, right?" Taehyung stops in his track as he looks behind and frowns at Jae. 

The taller smirks as he also looks behind and wipes the blood from the corner of his lips that happened because of the previous slap and says with a smug, "He is a mafia, Kim. A fucking underworld mafia. He rules the underworld. He is the leader in Korea." 

Nothing changed in Taehyung's expression. He takes his time to process everything inside his already freezing brain. He looks at Jae without even blinking as he feels like everything is happening real quick.

Taehyung looks down with a frown and then his heart tells him,

Don't trust him, Tae. Jungkook can't be a bad person. He likes you. Jae is tricking you, Tae. Ignore him. 

Taehyung nods to his heart as he gives a last glare to the male and turns around again to go to the love of his life.

"JK, Kim." Taehyung again stops. His heart is beating out of his chest as soon as he heard the words. 

He looks behind again when Jae says, "Look at these tattoos. They are Jeon's property, Kim. As I said, you really don't know him." 

Laughter, the area fills with Jae's laughter and Taehyung hates it. His breath catches him off guard as he unknowingly takes a few steps back. 

On the other hand, Jungkook doesn't really understand what they are talking about. He just notices that Taehyung is stumbling so he runs towards the boy. 

Tears flow down from Taehyung's eyes when those words repeated themselves inside his head. 

"JK, Kim"

"They are Jeon's property."

Do you know this tattoo?"

"He is a mafia, Kim."

"He is the leader in Korea."

"Mafia."

"Mafia."

"JK."

"Mafia."

And he falls on a hard chest and he feels a pair of strong arms holding him tightly before he..............faints.

______________________________

A/N:

This man has changed his hair color and I'm not fucking ready for this!
😶😶😶😶

How much I missed his this part. You look good while smiling like this.

His expressions and giggles while talking to Taehyung is still ringing on my ears 😍😍😍

I love this 🥺🥺🥺

Bun bun 😘😘💜💜

How can someone look so good without even trying? 🥵💜

His eyes 👀💜

Copy-paste 😁💜

Give me that 🥵🥵🥵

Vminkook 😍😍😍

______________________________

Hey pretty people,

Eid Mubarak to all of you. 💜💜💜

I'm extremely sorry for the late upload. But you know, our Eid is going on and I was kinda busy with cooking and all. Sorry 🥺

I'll try my best to keep my routine this week. The festive week is a hectic one. 🤦‍♀️

Anyways, did you like the chapter? The truth is coming up and lots of drama and mystery is still on their way. So comment your feelings and vote for me. 😃💜

Forgive me for my mistakes. 🙏

Happy Birthday whoever's birthday is today. Have a great day. 🥳💜

See you on next TUESDAY till then be safe.

Good Morning
💜💜💜

My Eid Look 🙆‍♀️
I wore our traditional dress for women which is called Saree. 🙈

I just love to wear Saree. 😁

Adios!
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 755 21
"Why don't you just go and continue whatever you were doing, just leave and fuck that girl" you said as you gathered your courage and talked back to...
747K 34.1K 40
"Does my babygirl deserve it?" -~-~|β€’|~-~- A one night stand. That's all it was. Taehyung wouldn't call himself someone who only has one nights stand...
61.4K 1.9K 37
Jeon Jungkook, The deadly heartless mafia who was known for his power and fame. He own almost the half of korea and he was totally fearless. side-by...
14K 738 37
" You call it obsession . I call it love " ___________ Taehyung | Y/N | Jungkook 2 mafias who fell in love with a doctor . She pretty much kicked t...