falling [asanoya/ennotana] ๐ŸŒฆ

Per theleftside_

asahi is afraid to tell nishinoya that he's decided to pursue higher education in tokyo, and doesn't think th... Mรฉs

welcome to a New Book
a sobering change
arguments can be clarifying
the Start to Healing
Nothing is Wrong, and i'm Fine. i Promise.
a Vent Session, and all of karasuno is gay
tanaka might not be as straight as he thought he was
in all Honesty, this is just a Filler
the first Talk
the first Talk (but it's asahi's pov)
facetime therapy
yuu comes clean
tanaka gives Good Advice
it's not Ideal, but it's a Start
nishinoya is a Bad Influence
there's a Good Reason tanaka and noya are on the floor-
tanaka's Confusion
kind of another Filler, Sorry
your Local lesbians to the Rescue
i care about you more than you know
the second Talk
to be So Lonely
suga shoots asahi in the neck and is only A Little Bit Sorry
it's possible to be the Mom Friend and Chaotic at the Same Time
a clichรฉ Park Scene
ennoshita is Done with the bs
the Timeline up until Now
Every Single Feeling
with you, everything feels Okay
Finally a chapter where asahi is Sad-
yours sincerely, Wasting Away
daichi and suga simp for each other-
seeing a dog is Important enough to Warrant a facetime
tanaka ryลซnosuke, Simp Extraordinaire
a Little Bit of angst,,, as a Treat
Next Wednesday
the Vibes are Off, and this chapter gave me The Big writer's block
in a Fight between Noya and Math, who would Win?
a Big Reveal with the second years
a bit of a timeskip before Graduation
graduation itself
an asadaisuga Reunion
noya gives tanaka The S** Talk ๐Ÿ˜ณ (gay edition)
asahi's delivery service
the Apple Juice on the Table
noya becomes a Prostitute
long distance
maybe soulmates Do Exist
chaotic meetings and The Exhibition
Family Dinner
online love
falling into love.
a Proper sleep schedule? who is She?
this is not The End
Far from it, in Fact
this is Merely the Beginning
temporary self promo ๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ

posso morire felice

1K 44 42
Per theleftside_

a/n: tbh i'm considering making a 'sequel' to this where i more explore ennotana and asanoya before the breakup (and possibly elaborate more on how daisuga got together) cuz gay rights 😳🌈

.nishinoya.

i didn't manage to get back to sleep after that- my body simply refused.

probably due to all the jet lag and weird sleeping hours- but whatever the case, it just said, "no ❤️"

however, i was able to enjoy cuddle-with-asahi time, even if it was a bit warm.

although it wasn't too long before he woke up for good, seeing as i woke up around 6am, and he usually wakes up around 6-7. even on weekends, what a weirdo.

he stretched with a bit of a groan, and i heard him yawn and sit up.

"you up?" he whispered.

"mhm," i replied, rolling over to look at him.

"did you sleep well?"

i pondered this for a moment.

"you could say that. my sleep's been a bit fucked with this time change, so i only slept a couple hours."

"eh, better than nothing, right?"

"yeah, you're right. i probably smell disgusting right now though, ugh. i knew sleeping in these same clothes was a bad idea, but i think i was too tired to care."

"i can get the shower started for you, if you want. it's hard to figure out the perfect temperature at first."

"ooh, that'd be nice, thanks."

he nodded, and hauled himself out of bed, leaving the room.

shortly after, i swung my legs over the side of the bed, and rifled through my suitcase, looking for some clean clothes.

finally, i found what might've been my last clean clothes, and headed to the bathroom, where asahi was just leaving.

"i got the shower all set up for you in there, so i'm gonna make some breakfast now."

i gave him a thumbs up, and went into the bathroom.

i locked the door behind me, and set my clean clothes on the toilet lid. i took off my old, stinky clothes and set them on the floor, then stepped under the nice, warm water.

as i washed my hair and body, my mind brought back a specific memory for whatever reason.

it wasn't long after asahi had broken up with me- maybe even the same night, i couldn't remember too well.

ryū had come over to my house to check on me, and forced me to take a shower. i hadn't wanted to, but complied anyway. as i showered, i cried.

i cried a lot in the following weeks, but i hadn't cried for a while now. after that, we had dinner and watched sailor moon.

i smiled in a bittersweet sort of way. i'm not sure why i remembered that particular time right now, but i let the memory linger for a moment, then let it go and imagined it washing down the drain with the soap bubbles.

after i turned the water off, i stood for a moment, the water dripping down my hair and body. i looked around to see an extra towel laid on the laundry basket near the shower, so i grabbed it and dried myself off.

i got dressed and looked at myself in the mirror for a moment, before deciding it wasn't worth it to go back and try to find hair gel in my suitcase and put my hair up. i had been leaving my hair down a bit more these days, and besides, it's just asahi, so who cares?

i ran the towel over my hair one last time, then hung it up on the towel rack and left the bathroom.

i walked into the kitchen to see asahi setting bowls of miso soup on the table, then returned to the counter to lay some fish over rice.

"looks good," i commented.

"thanks," he said with a smile. "back when i lived with masumi and emiko, emiko couldn't cook, and masumi wanted someone to cook with, so they taught me everything they know."

he set the food on the table.

"that's awfully nice of them."

i sat down, and watched him return to the counter to pour two mugs of tea.

"thanks for the food," i said as he set the tea down on the table.

as he sat down he said, "itadakimasu," and we began eating.

i fidgeted around slightly as i scarfed down my food.

asahi chuckled.

"hungry?"

i nodded.

"yeah. plus it's been a while since i've had proper japanese food. italy's great, and having a sweet type breakfast is nice, but the savory breakfasts hit different, ya know?"

he nodded, taking a sip of tea.

"i get that. once in a while a sweet breakfast is nice, but i just think this is the best way to do it."

"yeah, we've got it all figured out in japan, the rest of the world just needs to catch up."

"you shouldn't talk with your mouth full."

"well now you're talking with your mouth full," i pointed out.

"damnit, you're turning me into you."

i laughed.

"that's a nice thought, but i don't think you could ever fully become me. but that's okay, i like you just as you are now."

he took another drink of tea, and when set his mug back on the table, i noticed his hands shaking slightly.

"so i've been thinking a lot lately. about us."

that caught my attention. i arched an eyebrow.

"oh?"

"yes, and i... i realized... well, i think i made a mistake. breaking up with you."

my heart stopped, and my spoon clattered out of my hand, but he kept talking.

"and when you were in italy, i realized that long distance can work, and i was just being stupid and making a big problem out of nothing. and i also realized that i'm a little bit in love with you again. or maybe still? i'm not too sure on that. i understand if you don't feel the same though, i know what i did was pretty shitty."

i was stunned into silence for several moments and he looked at me curiously.

"yuu?"

"sorry, was i not saying that stuff out loud?"

he smiled nervously.

"no, you didn't say anything."

"well... i admit, what you did... wasn't great. but honestly, i'm in love with you too. i was kind of scared to say anything though, i thought you might've moved on."

he sighed.

"there was a point where i thought i did, but... in the end, it'll always be you. will you go out with me?"

"damnit, you beat me to it this time!"

he laughed.

"well, you asked me out last time, so i wanted my turn."

"alright, i'll go out with you. but i guess that means i'll just have to propose first."

"wait, what?"

"ah! nothing! i didn't say anything! anyway, uh... how's that lame, loser job going?"

he softly exhaled through his nose and shook his head with a smile.

"the lame, loser job is fine. but you know, now that you're officially an adult and graduated, you'll have to get a job too. i'm not just gonna let you stay here for free."

"stay here?"

"oh, uh... well i figured you wouldn't have a place here anymore besides back in miyagi with your parents, so i guess i was wondering if you'd move in?"

"oh, fuck yeah! i'll get all my stuff here tomorrow."

"i think all your stuff might take longer than a day to bring over, but we'll see."

"well... i have determination! so i can do it! but yeah, i guess i should get a job or whatever."

"i can't believe you didn't have a job already in college," he murmured, slurping up some soup.

"meanie! we can't all get cool, fashion internships! plus... i probably could've gotten a job fourth year, but i was in italy!"

"why not just get a job in italy then?"

"damn, why didn't i think of that? i wonder if my italian would've been good enough though..."

"i'm sure it would have been."

"thank you for your confidence in me."

"of course. 月が綺麗ですね?"
(tsuki ga kirei, desu ne?)

i smiled and felt my cheeks warm.

"posso morire felice."

he raised his eyebrows. i wish i knew what he was thinking.

"damn, hearing you speak italian out loud is hotter than i thought it'd be."

again, my heart stopped for a second.

"you've thought about it?" i teased.

"maybe a little bit."

"i mean, since you think it's so hot... if you want to, i wouldn't be opposed to-"

"if i think you're about to suggest what i think you're going to suggest, that can wait until later. i mean come on, it's 7:30 in the morning. we're eating breakfast for god's sake. and don't say anything about me being jesus!"

i laughed.

"alright... judas."

"you-"

he shook his head, and i felt his gaze on me as i smiled gleefully.

we continued the rest of breakfast with some light banter, and as i went to set my dishes in the sink with asahi next to me, i gathered my courage.

"so now that we're dating again, will you give me a kiss?"

he thought about it for a moment.

"not until you brush your teeth," he teased.

a fire lit in my eyes.

"you got it!"

i ran to the bathroom and shuffled through my toiletry kit to grab my toothbrush and toothpaste.

asahi trailed in behind me, laughing slightly at my eagerness, but i was serious about this.

it had been years since i'd kissed asahi (even counting my slip-up during first year of college) so i wanted to do it again as soon as possible.

"make sure you brush for two minutes as well," he said, putting toothpaste on his own toothbrush.

i paused, my toothbrush halfway to my mouth.

"how am i supposed to know if it's been two minutes?"

he set his phone on the counter, propped against the mirror.

"music. start brushing when the song starts playing, and after two minutes have passed, that's when you're done."

"alright, alright."

"and make sure to get thirty seconds each quadrant of your mouth."

"okay, i will!"

he smiled.

"just making sure."

he pressed play on the music- a song called 'frankly, mr. shankly' by the smiths, and i started brushing.

the song wasn't much longer than two minutes itself, and it was pretty good, so i was bopping the whole time, and it seemed to make the time pass faster.

after i had spit in the sink and rinsed my mouth, and he had done the same, i said, "there, done! kiss now?"

he grinned evilly.

"nope. i still gotta floss."

"whaaaatttt?!! now you're just teasing."

"nah, i just care about my dental hygiene."

"don't say you're gonna make me floss too?"

"no, but you should at least once a day anyway."

"ugh, i'll floss at night then."

"good."

i watched for a moment as he flossed, but it was boring and taking a long time, so i went out to the hallway to pace.

it seemed like forever, but was probably only about 30 seconds before he came out of the bathroom.

"alright, i'm done. you may have a kiss now."

i spun around to face him.

"finally!"

"ah- if you can reach."

he seemed to stand slightly taller and i pouted.

"that's unfair."

he shrugged.

"i don't know, i think this is kind of fun."

i looked behind me, and glanced at the ceiling, gauging how much room i would have.

i began to back up slightly.

"alright, but prepare to catch me."

"wait-"

it was too late, i had already started my run-up, and when i was close enough, i jumped as high as possible at him.

i wrapped my legs around his waist, and he caught me, his hands under my butt for support. i wrapped my arms loosely around his shoulders.

"you're kinda mean, y'know," i whispered.

he smiled.

"i just like teasing you."

i leaned in, but just before my lips touched his, i pulled back ever so slightly.

"prepare for payback later. i'll have you begging on your knees."

he exhaled through his nose with a grin, and i felt the puff of air on my face.

"i can't wait then."

after he said that, i leaned back in, and finally for the first time in years, i kissed him again.

it was almost a religious experience, feeling his lips on mine, all jokes about jesus aside.

i slid my hands into his hair, and he squeezed my butt lightly.

i laughed a little, breaking the kiss.

"i missed you. a lot," i whispered.

"i missed you too. i love you. a lot."

"i love you too."

i wasn't expecting this when i got back to japan, but so far, this day was turning out better than i could have ever hoped. it almost felt like a dream.

although i knew this couldn't possibly be a dream. i was wide awake, and this was the best awake-ness ever.

a/n: i considered making this the last chapter but then i wrote three more 😗✌️

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

193K 6.7K 21
Honor student, Koshi Sugawara meets the "bad student", (Y/N) (L/N). When the principal of Karasuno High decides one of his delinquent students, (Y/N...
9.8K 618 92
Everyone thinks that Asahi and Noya just hate each other! This hate is going to bring the team down, as nothing works properly without those two! Unt...
2.9K 25 33
I like him, does he likes me back? He likes someone, am I the one he likes? This is what Hashimoto Sumire felt after being close to Sugawara Kลshi fo...
219K 5.7K 33
- ๐™ฎ๐™ชฬ„ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ญ ๐™›๐™š๐™ข!๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง โ i see that you get so shy when i look. โž in which yลซ nishinoya has fallen for the shy sister o...