Star Wars Rebels

By ggmm27494

I own not much from this, but I am recreating SWR with my OC, Ky. So...yeah. I only own her and the changes I... More

A Machine in The Ghost
Entanglement
Art Attack
Daughter of a Pilot
Spark Of Rebellion Part 1
Spark of Rebellion Part 2
Droids in Distress
Fighter Flight
Rise of the Old Masters
Breaking Ranks
Out of Darkness
Empire Day
Gathering Forces
Path of the Jedi
Vision of Hope

Idiot's Array

96 2 0
By ggmm27494

Long time no updates.

And that's on me wanting to be writing season 3, and also wanting to write these chronologically.

Enjoy!

- - -

Jho's bar was nearly empty, but sitting at one of the center tables, were three customers playing a friendly round of Sabacc.

A droid next to the lasat at the table grumbled, as the lasat shot him a glare,

"Right," he said sarcastically, "like I'd let a droid tell me how to play Sabacc." He picked up the credits in front of them, tossing them in the middle of the table, "I'm in."

C1-10P banged his dome against the table in annoyance, as Kanan Jarrus glanced over from the counter to them. He looked back to Jho,

"It doesn't have to be a big job Jho," he muttered, "just something to put fuel in the Ghost and food in our bellies."

"Sorry Kanan," Jho walked over to him, "got nothing. But the stranger playing with Zeb over there, said he was looking to hire a ship and crew. Go talk to him." Kanan tossed a few credits on the table to pay for his drink, nodding to his friend as he left the bar and went to Zeb. The stranger in question shoved some more credits into the center pile, as the rosins threw his cards down and stormed away from the table.

Zeb smirked, "Guess it's down to you and me." He looked down for a second as Kanan walked over, "except, it seems I'm all outta creds. So..." he continued as Chopper mocked Zeb, "I'll bet my droid."

Chopper looked to the lasat, beeping a bunch of curses to him. Kanan shook his head,

"Woah, you can't bet Chopper! He's..." Kanan paused as Zeb showed him the cards, whistling in amazement.

"See? I can't lose," Zeb whispered, "and you know we need the credits."

"Right..." Kanan said as Chopper continued to argue with them. He looked back to the cards, then to Zeb, "do it."

Zeb gave Kanan a nod, looking back to his opponent, "So, do we have a bet?"

The man laughed a little, "We do."

"Sabacc!" Zeb laughed, reaching his paws out to grab the credits, "I win!"

"Not so fast," the stranger put his hand out, throwing the cards down as he came out of the shadows, "it appears I have an Idiots Array. Which makes you, well..."

"And what does that make you?" Zeb growled.

The man smirked, leaning forwards, "Name's Calrissian. Lando Calrissian," he looked to Zeb, "now please, introduce me to my new droid."

- - -

Chopper beeped angrily as he rolled up the ramp of the Ghost, where Sabine and Hera were messing with one of the speeders, and Ezra was levitating his helmet with Ky watching over him.

"Hi," Zeb put his hands up in defeat as Hera looked to him, "I can explain."

"Explain what?" The twi'lek rose a brow.

"Hera. Sabine, Ky, Ezra," Kanan spoke up, "this is Lando Calrissian. He needs a fast ship to move some cargo past the Imperial Blockade of Lothal." Lando bowed a little, as Ezra and Ky shared a look before glaring the man down.

"Yes," Lando continued, "for some reason this planet has an unusually large Imperial presence. But are you sure you can get this vessel past the blockade, Captain... Hera is it?"

"It is," she nodded, crossing her arms, "and the Ghost can mask both its signal and its signature. We'll get you past the blockade, what's the cargo?"

"I was told no questions asked."

"That's fine," Hera replied. "It just costs more."

"Kanan and I already settled on a price. But I assume he requires your approval."

"He doesn't."

"Excellent," Lando smiled, shaking hands with Kanan, who smiled nervously, "when the job's Dom's, you'll be paid handsomely and as agreed, I'll return your droid."

"Return our... droid?" Hera rose a brow.

Chopper whacked Zeb on the leg with his metal arm, complaining. Hera pushes him to the side, looking to the lasat,

"Uh... yeah. Funny story," he scratched the back of his head, "you see, Lando and I were playing Sabacc, and I kinda... bet Chopper."

"Garazeb Orrelios," Hera glared him down. "Chopper wasn't yours to bet!"

"Kanan said it was okay."

Hera turned to the Jedi, furious as she spoke, "And you should know better! Chopper is a member of this crew!"

"Woah woah woah..." Lando cut in, "we should go. I need to pick up my cargo and I don't want to keep my supplier waiting. Besides if all goes well, there won't be anything for you good people to argue about."

Hera grunted, giving Kanan a good punch in the shoulder before walking to the cockpit. Chopper was her droid. Not some bargain for gambling.

She practically ignored Kanan as the Ghost took off, putting her into hyperspace as Lando spoke,

"Oh, you're quite the pilot. That's the smoothest takeoff I've had in years."

Hera rolled her eyes, "And your quite the smooth talking smuggler."

"Smuggler? Such a small word. I'm more of a... galactic entrepreneur," he turned to Kanan, "that means business person."

"I know what it means," he glared at him, "Chopper, I need you to fix the signature modulator so we can get past the blockade." Chopper beeped I'm disagreement, as Hera looked to Kanan,

"Chopper's right," she said, the anger still appearing in her voice, "he's no long let a part of the crew. He doesn't have to do what you tell him anymore."

Lando smiled as he stood up, "I can see you have some things to work out," he looked down to Chopper, "I wonder, my new friend, if you'd be kind enough to give me a tour of this fine ship."

Chopper beeped, kindly for that matter, as he gestured for Lando to follow him out of the cockpit.

He rolled over to Lando as the man looked over one of Sabine's art pieces, holding up a cup of caff for his new owner.

"Why thank you Chopper." Lando took it, smiling to the droid.

Zeb rolled his eyes, "Can't believe the little bolt bucket's actually waiting on that guy."

"Yeah?" Ky crosses her arms, "I can't believe you bet Chopper. And lost."

Ezra chuckled, "Good thing I wasn't there, you'd have bet me."

"Nah, you wouldn't have covered the pot," Zeb told him, "besides, I think Calrissian cheated."

"You're just a sore loser, Lando seems nice enough."

"I'm telling you," Zeb whispered, "I don't like that guy."

Lando spoke up, as the Mandalorian walked into the room, noticing him near her art,

"Sabine. I understand this is your work," he smiled, "reminds me of Janyor's protest paintings on Bith."

"Janyor of Bith is a major influence."

"Well your work is more stunning in its simplicity."

"Good grief..." Ky rolled her eyes from her spot on the couch, smirking as Ezra stood up to protest.

"Hey I told you your stuff was good months ago!"

"Yeah, but you didn't know why."

Lando sighed, "Oh, milady, that's hardly fair. He's just a child with no experience of the galaxy."

Zeb covered his mouth to hold back laughter, as Ezra watched in annoyance.

"I um," Sabine looked up to Lando, "I don't suppose you'd like to see my more impressionistic pieces?"

"I happen to be an impressionistic connoisseur," he turned to Ezra, "that means-"

"I know what it means," Ezra waited until Lando and Sabine left the room, before turning to Zeb and Ky, "hey what does that mean?"

Zeb responded, chuckling, "A lot less than he thinks."

"I don't like that guy."

The Ghost exited hyperspace, comming the ship ahead of them. Lando smiled, speaking to the supplier on the other side,

"Merchant-One, this is Calrissian. Requesting permission to dock."

"You have the goods?"

"Always." Lando smirked at Hera, who rolled her eyes. Kanan watched from behind, glaring Lando down as he woke.

"Permission granted."

Hera docked the Ghost with the suppliers ship, looking to her daughter as her and Kanan began to follow Kanan out of the cockpit,

"Keep it running for me?"

The girl nodded as she sat in the pilots seat, "Always."

"A pilot yourself, my dear?" Lando turned back to her. Ky didn't look to him as she responded, already done with Lando and his antics,

"Back off."

Kanan and Hera walked down the docking bay with Lando in lead,

"Now, whatever I say, just play along."

"Wait," Kanan rose a brow, "what does that mean?"

"I hope you have a back up plan in case something goes wrong." she looked to Lando as they waited at the doors.

"No fear, Captain. If a comet hits, this ship has escape pods."

"That's not exactly the kind of wrong I had in mind."

Another set of doors open, as Lando smiled at his supplier, who sat on his chair messily eating some fruit.

"Good to see you again, Azmorigan."

The creature looked over, "I have what you ordered," he ate the rest of the fruit in his hand, "what do you have to offer in return?"

Lando places a hand on Hera's shoulder, pushing her forwards as he gasped, "Her name, is Hera."

Kanan looked over to Lando, shocked and angered, "What?!"

Hera straightened up, placing her hand on her hip as Kanan protested, "You can't do this. Hera!"

"A deals a deal, Kanan."

Azmorigan looked her over, grumbling to himself before speaking,

"Well, her attire is... preposterous. But the trade is... acceptable."

Kanan stepped forward, but Lando grabbed his arm. Hera looked back to him, shaking her head, as he pulled away from Lando.

Hera looked to Lando, "Thank you Lord Calrissian for delivering me to my new master," she muttered the last part, slapping his hand away as he reached it up, "I must find a way to repay you."

"Please don't let it concern you."

"Enough prattle!" Azmorigan told them, "you disturb my supper. Take your cargo and go."

"As always Azmorigan, a pleasure doing business with you." He grabbed his crate and walked out, Kanan and Hera sharing a look before the Jedi followed him.

Sabine stood at the doors, raising a brow as Kanan walked back without Hera,

"Where's Hera..?"

The door shut behind him, as he kept his hand on his blaster when talking to Lando,

"Tell her about Hera, Lando."

Lando smirked and turned back to the two, "Hera is following the plan. Which is what we should be doing if we want to get her back."

Zeb walked over, raising a brow, Where's Hera?"

"What plan is she following?" Kanan continued, crossing his arms.

"I told her to take an escape pod."

"You never told her that!"

"I did actually, weren't you paying attention?" Lando walked away with the crate, "Besides Hera strikes me as very capable. We are lucky to have a captain like her." Zeb followed, turning back to Kanan with a shrug.

"I know that," Kanan argued, "wait what do you mean we?!"

Sabine looked up to him, "Quite a day you're having. First you lose Chopper. Now Hera."

Kanan sighed, "Yeah..." he began to walk away. "wish me luck, I'm heading to the cockpit."

Ezra looked over from where he was fixing the speeder, noticing Zeb, Chop,  and Lando walking over with a crate of some kind,

"What's in here?" The boy asked as he stood up.

"Sophisticated mining equipment." Lando set the crate down.

"Sounds like you sophisticated mining equipment is snoring."

Lando walked back to the ladder, "Just don't open the box, and whatever you do, keep it calm." Chopper laughed in droid as Zeb and Ezra shared a look, the droid following Lando.

"You what?!" Ky stood up and glared at Kanan, which seemed to be happening a lot today. Kanan put his hands up in defeat,

"It wasn't me, it was Lando."

"And you didn't try to stop him?" Ky practically yelled. Kanan sat down in the co pilots chair,

"I did," he argued, "but Hera went along with it. Lando's got a plan of some kind."

"And you're letting him," Ky shook her head, "he's going to do whatever he needs to do, to make a profit. Just like Vizago."

"Just keep the ship ready," Kanan sighed, "I don't like going along with Lando's plan either."

Back on Azmorigan's ship, the creature confined to it the fruit as it was served to him, spitting out the seed of one onto the floor. Hera looked to him in disgust, holding her arms to her chest as she watched.

"You need food?" He rose a brow. Hera shook her head,

"I seem to have... lost my appetite," she replied, "but perhaps you'd like me to serve you."

He nodded, "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," he smiled, "good practice for you. Serve me, serve me. Uh.. be quick about it."

She took the tray from the droid, holding it in front of Azmorigan with a smirk on her face, "And perhaps," she began, "your prefer to dine alone?"

Azmorigan looked up to her, nodding, "Oh yes," he turned to his guards, "go, leave us! Beat it!" He reached out for another fruit.

Hera pushes the tray a little closer, "Take the whole tray."

"What are you talking about?" He rose a brow, as she slammed the tray into his chin, hitting him again on the head and knocking him onto the floor unconscious.

She hid the tray behind her back as she walked out of the room, looking to the guard,

"The master desires a little more alone time while I change in my quarters."

She followed the guard a little bit, hitting him in the back of the head with the tray and knocking him out as well. She smirked to herself, "That was a really useful tray." She threw it on the ground as she ran to the escape pods.

One of the guards helped Azmorigan to his feet, as he yelled, "That twi'lek's my property and I want my property back here now!"

Hera ran down the halls and into the escape pods, sitting in the pilots seat, powering it up and ejecting it from the smuggler's ship, as the Ghost turned back towards her. 

"In a pod, as discussed!" Lando smirked, sitting in the seat behind Ky. Knan shot him a glare from the co-pilots seat, as he continued, "you really should have more faith in our captain."

"Our captain?" Kanan said between his teeth. Sabine stood up from the seat next to Lando, grabbing his arm,

"Um, we'll go prep the airlock..." she said, bringing him out of the cockpit. 

Azmorigan's ship turned towards the Ghost, while Hera connected the escape pod to the ship. Ky sighed in relief when Sabine commed them, 

"Hera's aboard." The Mandalorian said, as Lando butted in. 

"We should probably make ourselves scarce." 

Kanan practically glared at him through the comms, "Somebody should." 

They ejected the escape pod, as Ky entered hyperspace, leaning back in her chair once they were safe. Or so they thought.

Lando followed Chopper to the airlock, with Sabine close behind him, as Hera looked over, the twi'lek placing her hand on her hip.

"You played that perfectly, thank you." Lando smiled, stopping in front of her. Hera smiled, placing her hand on his shoulder, 

"Oh, your welcome." She said sarcastically, before punching him down there. The smuggler coughed, backing up, as she gestured that she was willing to punch him again. He put his hand up in defeat, 

"I deserved that," he told her, "but can we get back to the job at hand, flying us past the Imperial blockade? Otherwise I don't have to pay you, or give your droid back."

Hera looked down to her droid, then back to Lando, "What was in that crate?"

"Come on, I'll show you."

Meanwhile, the two delinquents were standing in front of said crate, watching over it.

"Calrissian said not to open it." The boy stated, watching it. Zeb chuckled, kneeling down in front of it, 

"Yes. He did."

And what did the last do? He opened it. Mostly hoping to annoy that cheater Calrissian. 

A small creature walked out, sniffling the ground in front of it, as Ezra leaned towards it, 

"Uh... kinda cute. Whatever it is."

Zeb leaned forwards to get a closer look, as the creature squealed and ran off, climbing up the ladder. Ezra and Zeb gave each other a panicked look, as they chased after it, 

"Catch it!"

The creature ran up into the cockpit and out into the halls, as Kanan and Ky turned back to the source of the squealing, receiving shrugs from Zeb and Ezra. Running past the airlock, Lando yelled, noticing his merchandise running around the Ghost, 

"That's what was in that crate!"

The creature turned around, heading back to the cockpit, running into Chopper in the process, only to barely miss Ezra's attempt to grab it. Lando watched in annoyance, not helping of course, "Grab that puffer pig, but don't scare her!"

Zeb pick up this puffer pig, struggling to keep a grip on it as it squealed. Ezra walked over to him, as Lando scolded the two, 

"You're scaring her! I told you not to scare her!"

Zeb yelled back, "I'm not scaring her!" 

The pig jumped from Zeb's arms, inflating into a big ball-like shape, blocking the halls of the ship. 

"You see, you scared her!" 

Kanan emerged from the cockpit, glaring down Zeb and Ezra, "What is going on out here?" He looked over to the pig, confused.

Ezra smiled nervously, gesturing to the pig, "It's a... umm.. puffer-"

"I don't want to know." Kanan replied, as he went back into the cockpit. 

The Ghost exited hyperspace, as Ky looked at the star destroyers and TIEs orbiting Lothal, 

"Well, we've reached the blockade," she shot Zeb and Ezra a glare, "could really use mom on this side of the pig right now."

Zeb scratched the back of his head, looking at the inflated animal, "Yeah, I don't see that happening." 

Hera looked to Lando, raising a brow, "Any idea what Imperials are hoping to find with this blockade?"

"Rebels ?" he smirked, as Hera rolled her eyes, 

"Besides that."

"Unauthorized mining equipment perhaps." he explained, continuing to receive Hera's glare, 

"And why would they be looking for that?"

The smuggler rolled his eyes, sighing, "Maybe because I tried smuggling some here a week ago. Don't worry, the Imperials are scanning for equipment, machinery, but our girl here is 100% organic!" He smacked the behind of the puffer, causing it to squeal, "their scanners won't detect her. So Long as your ship can mask its signature."

"You know it can't until you ask Chopper to fix it."

Lando laughed, kneeling down to Chop, "You're catching on. Alright my little friend, would you like to be a hero and fix it for me?"

Chopper beeped, plugging into the ship from the terminal in the halls. 

On one of the destroyers, an officer turned to Konstantine, "Admiral," he called him over, "this Corellian ship matches the description of the Rebel craft we've been looking for."

The screen showing the Ghost changed, as Ky turned back to the others, "Signature modulator's back online. Right on time, Chop!"

Konstantine shook his head, "No, it's signature reads the freighter Tontine, authorized for travel between Boz Pity and Lothal," the Admiral pressed the comms, "Tontine, prepare for scanning."

While they waited, Lando continued with his antics, talking to Sabine, "Sabine, once we get back to Lothal, I'd love to purchase some of your art."

"Really? My work. You'd pay?"

Ezra did not want to deal with this any longer, as the boy started to climb the puffer pig. 

"Oh, he'll pay."

"Scans clear, Tontine, you may proceed."

Kanan smiled, turning back to the crew, "We're gonna make it!"

Ezra continued climbing, trying to fit though the gap, but accidentally woke the puffer pig in the process. The pig squealed, as Zeb watched in annoyance, and a little amusement, 

"Kid, not a good-"

The pig inflated more, pushing everyone back, including the lasat, who landed on the cockpit controls. An alarm went off, as the modulator changed again, back to the Ghost.

"You have got to be kidding me..." Ky mumbled, getting ready for a fight. 

"The signature was masked, that's the rebel ship!"

"All ships open fire!"

The Ghost dodged the TIE blasts, not as easily as Hera did it, but they made do with what they had. 

"Kid!" Zeb looked to her as he sat in the seat behind her, "when they shoot at us, Hera usually shoots back!"

"Well I'm not her!" She yelled at him, "it's tough enough keeping ahead of these guys!"

Sabine was in the Phantom, firing away at the TIEs, hitting and destroying one of them with ease. 

Hera grabbed her comm, if she couldn't fly or shoot, she could at least command, "Cloud cover!"

"What?" Ky rose a brow, dodging another blast. 

"Find some!"

"Oh, uh, right!" The girl responded, heading into Lothal's atmosphere and into the clouds. 

The majority of the crew was stuck in a useless position, the go blocking the main turret and nose guns. Sabine and Ky were the only gunmen, and Ky already had to fly. Ezra, was just useless at this point, stuck between the ceiling and the pig. 

The TIE pilot rose a brow, looking for the rebel ship in the clouds, as Ky turned her around and headed straight for him, firing the front cannons and destroying  him before he could shoot back. 

Kanan smiled, "Good call Hera!"

"I'd rather have her on this side of the ship." Ky sighed, smiling a little, "we're in the clear." The Jedi nodded, speaking to both pilots of the ship, 

"You're jobs a lot harder than it looks." He told them, even though he was only in the co-pilots chair this time. 

Lando smiled, looking to Hera, "Nice, he finally appreciates you."

"Alright, enough with the divide and conquer," the twi'lek responded, "you think by setting us against each other you'll keep us off balance enough to get what you want? But what you want, depends on my crew working together in sync. Is that clear?"

"As crystal, Captain."

A hand reached over the puffer pig, as Ezra looked to Hera, "Little help?"

The ship landed, as the crew, Lando, and the deflated puffer pig walked down the ramp. Ezra smirked, looking up to the last, "This time, try to seep it calm, We don't want you inflating it again."

"Hey, wasn't my fault."

"It's your faces fault."

"This is your land?" Hera asked the smuggler. 

"Bought it off a charming fellow named Vizago."

"Perfect," Hera rolled her eyes, "but why is it so important to get this pig here?"

"Because a puffer pig has a nose for precious minerals," Lando explained, "it can do the job of a dozen mining scanners."

"And the Empire doesn't want private landholders mining Lothal."

"We're done here," Kanan said before Lando could respond, "pay us and we'll be open our way." 

"He has there debts to pay!" Someone yelled, as Azmorigan and his guards appeared from behind some crates. 

"Azmorigan?"

The smuggler pointed his blaster at Lando as he walked towards him, "You forget I introduced you to Vizago? I knew where you were headed."

"But your ship," Lando relied, "you couldn't have hidden it anywhere close.Did you walk here? You don't walk anywhere."

"Well I do whats necessary to claim my property, Calrissian."

Hera cut in, not wanting to be surprised by another one of Lando's offers, "What do you want?"

"My demands are simple," Azmorigan stated, "I want my pig back, And you. Plus this ship and this crew as compensation for my sore feet! But first, I want to bury Calrissian."

Hera shook her head, "Yeah yeah, I understand the feeling," she responded, "but no."

"Now wait..." Kanan cut in, "let's consider that last demand for a sec."

Azmorigan grumbled to himself, "That's it, I've run out of patience. Get them!"

Blaster fire broke out, as the crew split off and hid behind the crates, Chopper rolling over to a canister. 

"Are you malfunctioning?" Ky glared at him from where she was with Zeb and Sabine, "that's a fuel canister, don't hide there!"

The droid buzzed to himself, while the rest of the crew fired at Azmorigan and his guards. Ezra pulled out his saber, only to receive a scolding from Kanan,

"No lightsabers, not unless we-"

"You worry too much," the boy smiled, firing some sort of blaster function from his weapon, hitting a guard and knocking him off the top of one of the buildings. 

"Hey, mine doesn't do that!"

Ezra smiled, "Nope. I might not be able to sword fight yet, but I can shoot."

"Ezra, you continue to impress."

Lando fired a blaster, hitting another guard and knocking him over, which Sabine happened to notice. 

"Nice shot Lando!"

"Yeah," Ezra rolled his eyes and looked back to Kanan, "just not as much as Lando."

Chopper hit himself against the fuel canister, grumbling to himself, as he backed up and rolled towards it, moving it a little, beginning to slide it towards the Ghost.

Azmorigan fired at Lando, causing the puffer pig to jump and squeal, running past Chopper and the fuel. 

"Zeb!" Hera called, "the pig, scare it!"

"What? How?"

"Just be you!"

Zeb rolled his eyes, growling at the pig, "Ay! Pig!"

The pig squealed, inflating and floating towards the buildings, knocking two guards down and getting stuck between. speeder and the building. 

Sabine and Zeb shurgged, as the Mandalorian ran over to it, using the pig and speeder to jump on top of the building, getting an angle on the guards. 

Chopper, meanwhile, was struggling to get the fuel onto the ramp. One of the guards noticed the droid, firing at him. Ky rose a brow, looking to Chop then the guard, firing a few times before knocking him down. 

"Your welcome!" She yelled to Chopper, who simply ignored her. 

Sabine fired in front of the two remaining guards, causing them to drop their weapons and raising their hands in defeat. None of them noticed that Azmorigan had disappeared.

Zeb growled, as he and Ky dropped their weapons as well, with a blaster turning from one of them to the other. 

"New terms!" Azmorigan stated loud enough for everyone to hear, "I get Calrissian, and these two live."

The crew stood up, most of them considering it, as Azmorigan continued, "I get Calrissian and you all can go free!"

"You got it." 

"Deal."

Hera shook her head, "It's tempting, but the answer's still no."

Kanan and Ezra sighed, hoping that Hera would have said yes. None of them noticed the little droid in the nose guns, until he fired at Azmorigan's feet. Zeb and Ky quickly grabbed their weapons, pointing them at the defeated smuggler. Chopper mock saluted them from the guns, as Ky gave the droid a small salute back, smiling.

"My terms," Hera told him, "you and your men leave now, and we let you live. Start walking."

Zeb gave him a kick, pushing him forward, as Sabine fired a warning shot at the two guards, who ran after their master. 

Lando looked to Hera, "I like everything you that just happened except that you let Azmorigan live. That will be a problem for me later."

"I think you have a problem now," Hera replied, "you don't have the credits you owe us, do you? In fact you never did."

Lando knelt down next to the pig, gently petting her back, "I will once my baby's worked her magic."

"You mean if she finds what you're looking for, and you've mined and smuggled it off-world?"

"I can give you back your droid."

Chopper grunted, complaining as usual. Hera watched him for a moment, then turned to the smuggler, 

"That won't satisfy your debt to me. Not after what you pulled."

"Then how about we settle that debt with a little game of sabacc?"

"Then you'll just have to owe me one." She told him, as the crew began back to their ship. Chopper stayed back for a second, as Lando patted his dome, 

"Don't worry my small metal friend. We shall meet again."

Chopper grumbled, using his mechanical metal arm to shove Lando off, rolling back to the Ghost. 

"Come on," Zeb rolled his eyes, as the droid grumbled at him, "Calrissian cheated, I shouldn't have to apologize."

"I'm with Chopper on this one big guy," Ky crossed her arms, "you owe him something for losing him in a bet."

Zeb rolled his eyes, sighing, "Oh not you too."

"Hey, I'm not the one who lost our droid, let a puffer pig lose, and messed the modulated up!"

Kanan looked to Hera, "So that's it? We just walk away without the creds?"

"Well, we got Chopper back."

"I'm looking for a positive here."

"There's a lot of things we wouldn't accomplish without him," she reminded the Jedi, "you should appreciate that more."

"I always appreciate you Sabine!" Ezra walked over to her, trying to salvage something from this day. Sabine rolled her eyes under her helmet, taking it off and looking back to the boy, 

"Yes Ezra, I know."

Hera looked up to Kanan, walking towards the cockpit, "Course we still need food and fuel."

Chopper beeped at them, pushing the canister of fuel forwards, spinning around. Sabine chuckled, 

"Hey, Chopper stole Lando's fuel!"

"You mean he was playing Lando the whole time?"

For once, the crew was complementing Chopper, for his good job on getting them some fuel after this crazy day.

Lando shook his head, watching the Ghost as it took off, "Of course I knew they took the fuel," he said to his pig, "that's why I didn't pay them. A gambler never shows his cards. Till we meet again!"

- - - 

FINALLY DONE 

4 LEFT THIHS SEASON

WOOOOO

hope you enjoyed, happy New Years! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 892 52
When Ezra, Kanan, and Ashoka save the younglings from the Inquisitors, they find one more surprise along the way.... AU where Ashoka finds and trains...
5.8K 125 36
Family fluff! The Ghost Crew One-Shots (Especially on Lothal, lol) Includes: - Loth-Cat invasions - Funny Moments - Apprentice-Master fluff - Sad day...
22.7K 645 75
This is a Star Wars Rebels fan-fiction. And yes, I know what your all asking... This book DOES include Ezrabine/ Sabezra and Kanera. This book starts...
969 36 16
In this story we go through Ezra's life one year at a time. From when his parents were still alive to when he disappeared with Thrawn. Some of the st...