David and Natalie Oneshots

By 93fivey

This will be updated pretty sporadically as I'm pretty meh at writing. I take suggestions but there are no gu... More

New Home
David!
David! (Part II)
David! (Part III)
"Im sorry"
Track Day
Action ;) (Foam Experiment Vlog)
Marriage
Marriage (Part II)
Natalie!
"Thank you"
"..."
"I thought I lost you!"
Reunion
"Natalie...?"
Jealousy
Jealousy (Part II)
Sharing a Table
Magic 8 Ball
Natalie is Sick
"Bronco"
Nightstalker
What will it take?
Natalie's Dream About David
Natalie's Dream About David (Part II)
"Woah"
"Don't you think I'm sexy?"
I told you so
I told you so (Part II)
Please forgive me
Please forgive me (Part II)
"1, 2, 3..." "Yes."

"Now I'll never lose you."

492 10 9
By 93fivey

David took a deep breath as he walked out of his local USCIS office.
He felt like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders. One that he did not even realize was there.

His manager Jack, and David and Nickelodeon's lawyers followed him out the door.
The leading one stuck his hand out for a handshake.
"Well Mr. Dobrik, congratulations."
David pretended to shake the man's hand, but pulled him into big a hug instead.
"Thank you so much," David told him.

"Oh ah..." the lawyer laughed awkwardly. "You are welcome."
"I'm sorry, I'm just a little emotional." David confessed, letting the man go.
"It's no problem, we're happy to help."

After giving his own lawyers the same treatment, they went their separate ways.

David and Jack got into his Tesla.
"What do you say we go surprise some people?"

________________

All of David's friends were gathered at his house. He had told them that he had a major announcement regarding the TV show deal with Nickelodeon.
Other than Jack and Nickelodeon themselves, only his family already knew what it was.

David pulled the Tesla into the driveway and he and Jack entered the house.
He found all his friends gathered on the couch.

"There he is!" Heath yelled. "Mr. Nickelodeon host himself!"
Everyone laughed.

David placed his camera on the table in front of the TV, making sure it would capture their reactions.
Jack stood off to the side, holding a manila folder.

"Okay," David started. "I'm just going to get right to the point. You all know that I accepted Nickelodeon's offer to be the host of my own show..."
The group nodded.

"Well, I thought about it... and I realized I couldn't do it."
"WHAT?!" The group yelled.
David laughed.
"Hang on. I couldn't do it,because there was something missing..."

The group leaned forward in anticipation.

"I just needed to get this first..."

Jack handed David the folder.
David walked towards the group, stopping right in front of Natalie, who looked up at him expectantly. He handed it to her.

She stared at it for a few seconds.
"Open it," David encouraged her.

Although a bit confused, Natalie obeyed.
The group leaned forward as she opened the folder, curious to see what it contained.
Natalie pulled out a stack of papers.
Because her best friend was part of the DACA program, she immediately recognized the official seal at the top of the first document.

"David, what is this? Why are you showing me papers from the USCIS, WHAT DID YOU DO?!"
"Oh my God, Natalie, just read it!" David was already smiling widely.

Natalie slowly looked down and began to read the first document.
David watched as her eyes scanned over every word.
She suddenly stopped reading and looked up at him.
"What...?"
Natalie looked back at the paper, then to David again.
Her eyes were starting to water.

"David... is this what I think it is?"
"Yeah... it is."
Natalie stood up.
"David Julian Dobrik, if this is a prank, I will kill you."
David shook his head. "It's not a prank—"
"David, DO NOT fuck with me right now! IS. THIS. REAL."
David nodded, there were tears in his eyes now too.
"It's real," he whispered.

Natalie stepped back in shock. She fell back onto the couch and looked at the paper again.
Her tears were flowing freely now.
Natalie tossed the paper, along with the others it came with, onto Kristen's lap before running to David.
She tackled him into a hug, crying tears of joy.

The group looked on before turning to Kristen. "What does it say?"
"I— it says that David is now a citizen."

"WHAT?!"

Matt snatched the document out of her hands and started to read it for himself.
"Holy shit! It's real!"

The group all but stampeded towards David, engulfing him in a massive group hug.
Jack joined in as well.

Finally, everyone but Natalie separated from David.
She was holding him tight, and was still crying.
"How?" Natalie sobbed.

"When I accepted the offer, I asked Nickelodeon if there was anything they could do to help me. They agreed and sponsored me for my citizenship. You need to be highly qualified but because they wanted to do a show with me specifically, there's no one else more qualified."
The group chuckled.
"At first, the immigration office said no as they could still hire me without me being a citizen."

"So how did they convince them?" Heath asked.
David smiled. "They argued for weeks. Finally, Jack, my lawyers, and Nickelodeon's lawyers, said that if they wanted to send me out of the country or if I happened to get into any legal trouble whatsoever, I wouldn't be able to come back and it would cost the company millions of dollars; because then they would have to either completely restructure or cancel the show entirely.
They didn't have an answer to that, so they agreed. I just signed the final papers today." David said, pointing at the documents in Matt's hands.

Everyone smiled.
The silence was broken by a pop.
Zane had walked over to the wine cart and opened a bottle of champagne.
"Let's celebrate!!"

                   ________________

Natalie sighed contently as she cuddled into David.

Their impromptu party had gone long into the night. David had, of course, drank.
His friends did not let him sit it out this time.
Now, most of them were passed out on various couches and beds around the house.
Natalie had given Heath and Mariah her bed, so she was with David in his.
Some random movie was playing on the TV, but neither were really watching.

Natalie had her arms wrapped around his side and was laying her head on his chest. David had his arms wrapped around her, holding her close.
They were just enjoying each other's presence.

The comfortable silence was broken by Natalie.
"Now I'll never lose you," she mumbled.
David pressed a kiss onto the top of her head.
"You never would have lost me. I'll always be with you, no matter how far apart we are."

Natalie hugged him tighter. "I love you."
David looked down at her.
He did not know how she meant those words, but he decided to be brave.
He leaned forward and kissed her.
Natalie's eyes went wide.
David was just about to pull away, when, to his immense joy, Natalie started to kiss back.

After a few moments, they finally separated, their foreheads still touching..
"I love you too." David whispered.

They went for another quick kiss, before turning off the TV and lights, and going to sleep.

Comments:
nickelodeon: You are very welcome David! We are so excited to have you on board!
natalinanoel: My boyfriend got his citizenship!!
         fan1: @natalinanoel wait... WHAT?!?!?!
robertdowneyjr: Congratulations... on both things ;)
fan2: OMG DAVID CONGRATS!!!!!!
fan3: 😍
lizakoshy: Congrats Dave!
jasonnash: I'm not crying, you are!!
fan4: David please come to Europe!
           fan5: @fan4 and Australia!!!!
...

_____________________________

Hey guys, I would really appreciate if you checked out my new story "David Dobrik - A Change or Scenery... and Pace?"

It's a little experiment of mine to try and merge two of my favorite forms of entertainment together.
Please tell me what you think!

Until next time!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 1.8K 114
@emiliovmartinez liked your post ---- You've probably read thousands of these so why not read another.
38K 500 19
me writing mini imagines for zach and dani <3 i try to post daily ✨
52.9K 674 17
If you're a suffering datalie shipper like me, you'll probably enjoy this book as you wait for david and natalie to fall in love and finally confess...