The Author Who Became A Villa...

By notwhippedhours

Hyejin gets sucked into her own book she has written. There she became the villainess of her book who is dest... More

Arc 1: Chapter 1
Arc 1: Chapter 2
Arc 1: Chapter 4
Arc 1: Chapter 5
Arc 1: Chapter 6
Arc 1: Chapter 7
Arc 1: Chapter 8
Arc 1: Chapter 9
Arc 1: Chapter 10
Arc 1: Chapter 11
Arc 1: Chapter 12
Arc 1: Chapter 13
Arc 1: Chapter 14
Arc 1: Chapter 15
Arc 1: Chapter 16
Arc 1: Chapter 17
Arc 1: Chapter 18
Arc 1: Chapter 19
Arc 1: Chapter 20
Arc 1: Chapter 21
Arc 2: Chapter 22
Arc 2: Chapter 23
Arc 2: Chapter 24
Arc 2: Chapter 25
Arc 2: Chapter 26
Arc 2: Chapter 27
Arc 2: Chapter 28
Arc 2: Chapter 29
Arc 2: Chapter 30
Arc 2: Chapter 31
Arc 2: Chapter 32
Arc 2: Chapter 33
Arc 2: Chapter 34
Arc 2: Chapter 35
Arc 2: Chapter 36
Arc 2: Chapter 37
Arc 2: Chapter 38
Arc 2: Chapter 39
Arc 2: Chapter 40
Arc 3: Chapter 41
Arc 3: Chapter 42
Arc 3: Chapter 43
Arc 3: Chapter 44
Arc 3: Chapter 45
Arc 3: Chapter 46
Arc 3: Chapter 47
Extra 1
Arc 3: Chapter 48
Arc 3: Chapter 49
Arc 3: Chapter 50
Arc 3: Chapter 51
Arc 3: Chapter 52
Arc 3: Chapter 53
Arc 3: Chapter 54
Arc 3: Chapter 55
Arc 3: Chapter 56
Arc 3: Chapter 57
Arc 3: Chapter 58
Arc 3: Chapter 59
Arc 3: Chapter 60
Arc 3: Chapter 61
Arc 3: Chapter 62
Arc 3: chapter 63
Arc 4: Chapter 64
Arc 4: Chapter 65
Arc 4: Chapter 66
Arc 4: Chapter 67
Arc 4: Chapter 68
Arc 4: Chapter 69
Arc 4: Chapter 70
Arc 4: Chapter 71
Arc 4: Chapter 72
Arc 4: Chapter 73
Arc 4: Chapter 74
Arc 4: Chapter 75
Arc 4: Chapter 76
Arc 4: Chapter 77
Arc 4: Chapter 78
Arc 4: Chapter 79
Arc 4: Chapter 80
Arc 4: Chapter 81
Arc 4: Chapter 82
Arc 4: Chapter 83
Arc 4: Chapter 84
Arc 4: Chapter 85
Arc 4: Chapter 86
Arc 4: Chapter 87
Arc 4: Chapter 88
Arc 4: Chapter 89
Arc 4: Chapter 90
Arc 4: Chapter 91
Arc 4: Chapter 92
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Q&A Session~ Part 1
Q&A Session~ Part 2
Author's Note
Character Art

Arc 1: Chapter 3

50.1K 2.5K 793
By notwhippedhours

A week has passed since Elenor came into the world she had created. She was now trying to improve her relationship with everyone in the household. The first ones she thought of were Elenor's parents and her brother who was 3 years older. They rarely came out in the book, only having brief moments in a few parts.

Elenor inherited her sharp honey-coloured eyes and red hair from her father making them look unapproachable and evil. On the other hand, her older brother took his looks from their mother. Blonde hair and dark blue eyes. His features were softer which made him look more approachable than Elenor. His name was Richard Atlas Hester and he was working in the palace.

She actually didn't really need to do much because since young they have always loved and cared for Elenor as she was the youngest. That was also why she grew up to be such a spoilt lady and ill-tempered.

Heading down for breakfast, her father and mother were already there sitting.

"Good morning father, mother." Elenor smiled as she took a seat opposite them.

"Good morning Elenor." her mother, the marchioness greeted back with a smile.

"Good morning Elenor, how have you been?" her father, the marquess asked with a warm smile.

People would think the marquess was cold and strict but in truth, he loves his family greatly and was the opposite of what people thought.

"I have been well, what about you father?"

"I've been busy with paperwork and other things."

Elenor nodded before hearing footsteps. Turning to the side, Richard was walking into the dining room for breakfast.

"Good morning brother," she greeted.

He warmly smiled at her and stroked her head, "Good morning."

When everyone was seated, the maids placed our breakfast in front of them and after they prayed, thanking God for the food, they began eating.

"Oh that's right Elenor isn't it your coming-of-age within a year from now?" Richard said, looking over at Elenor.

She nodded, taking a bite of her meal, "Yes brother."

He smiled, chuckling, "Have you ordered your new dress for the special event?"

That's right, now that he has mentioned it, Elenor would often buy new clothes and accessories. Since it is a big event and extremely important Elenor would make a dress a year before the event takes place.

'I can't even complain since I made her this way.'

Elenor held back her sigh and responded to Richard's question. "No brother, I will be ordering my dress a few months prior only."

Forks and knives that were clinking against the plates paused midway. Elenor pretended not to notice anything wrong with what she had said.

"What's wrong? Have I said something wrong?" she asked, tilting her head to the side slightly.

"Are you sick?" the marchioness asked but she shook her head.

"I am fine mother."

"Ah! Then how about accessories? I'm sure you want new ones to go with your dress right?"

She turned to Richard and shook her head again, "I have more than enough in my room. Buying more will be a waste of space and money, don't you think so brother?"

He blinked at her before pressing his hand against Elenor's forehead, "...No fever...."

She lightly blew her bangs, "I already told you that brother."

"What happened to you Elenor? You always want new and pretty things."

"You are right father but I came to realise how unnecessary it was. I have plenty of dresses and accessories. I don't want to waste so much of our money as well. I know I have been acting terribly and I am trying to fix it,"

Elenor looked up at her new family members and smiled, "I would also like to ask for forgiveness for the ruckus I have made since young."

They stared at her in complete silence. Elenor felt her heart in her throat as the anxious feeling wasn't going away after she said all of those things.

Then she felt a hand on top of her head. Glancing up, she saw Richard looking at her with a big warm smile on his face.

"It's good that you are learning to improve yourself Elenor." he said, adjusting his circular silver rim glasses on his face.

"Yes, it is mostly our fault for pampering you so much since you were young." the marchioness agreed, nodding.

"Elenor, even if you acted like that forever, we will always love you. Remember that." the marquess said with a small smile.

"Mother..father...brother....thank you.." Elenor smiled widely, the anxiety inside her dispersing once she realised how kind and caring they are.

Truly, Elenor is lucky to have such a loving family who forgave her. After breakfast was over and she was in a great mood. Any time a maid or servant greeted her, she would smile and nod back at them. Something the previous Elenor has never done.

"I wonder what I should do now.."

"Milady," I hear Alec calling out to me.

Turning around to look at him, she asked, "Yes?"

Alec's eyes kept staring into hers. Elenor felt goosebumps crawling up her skin but said nothing nor showed any signs of it. He didn't say anything for a long time before shaking his head and plastered a business smile on his face.

"Nothing milady, my apologies."

"It's okay?" she answered him back, unsure, before turning back to the direction she was walking in.

'Maybe I should do some horse riding...haven't done it since middle school.'

Elenor continued walking on, not noticing Alec's unusual behaviour around her. Although it was a Marquess household, it was still quite big and before Elenor knew it, she was lost in her own household. Not wanting to seem like she actually got lost, she continued walking around acting like she knew where they were.

"Milady,"

"What is it Alec?"

"Are you perhaps lost?"

"....no."

"I see."

Long pause.

"...Which way was the horse stable again....."

"This way milady."

With the help of Alec they reached the horse stable. The person in charge of taking care of the horses noticed their presence.

"Lady Elenor! What...brings you here?" the stable boy nervously asked, trying to straighten his back as much as he could in front of her.

"I would like to ride around on my horse."

He blinked a couple of times before fumbling his words, "Huh? Sorry? Lady Elenor wants to ride a horse..?"

She nodded, thinking nothing was wrong with it as she recalled Elenor used to ride the horse when she was young but stopped, complaining how bad they smelled. The stable boy quickly nodded,

"C-certainly! Please wait a moment!" he scurried off.

Elenor stretched her arms, warming her body up so it wouldn't get badly sore the next day.

"Didn't milady say she would never ride the horse again?"

"I said I'm trying to change for the better didn't I? So going back to horse riding should be one too." Elenor smoothly replied back.

The stable boy came back with a white horse. Everything was prepared and she lightly stroked the horse.

"What a good horse." she complimented.

The horse let out a grunt. Elenor lightly laughed, "Did you understand what I said? What a smart horse you are."

"Milady, you should change out of your dress."

Elenor turned to Alec, shaking her head, "No need. I can still ride."

Ignoring what more he had to say, she easily climbed onto the horse who obediently stood still. Once she got herself in a comfortable position, Elenor patted the horse, praising it more.

"Not only are you a smart one, but you are also so tame and lovely. Shall we go for a ride together?"

Answering to her question, the horse let out another happy sound, agreeing with her. Holding the reins, the horse began trotting around the field. Once Elenor felt comfortable enough, they went a bit faster, from trotting to a quick three beats speed.

"Having fun?" she sweetly asked the horse. "Let's jump over those shall we?"

After riding the horse around the field a few more rounds, speeding up and slowing down at times, they finally came to a halt. Safely getting down from the horse, she stroked it one more time.

"Thank you for letting me ride you around the field. It was fun so let's do this again next time."

The horse nuzzled its face into hers. A giggle slipped out of her lips, "Do you like me that much? Well, I like you too."

Elenor turned back to the stable boy and Alec. They seemed to be processing the events that just happened in front of them.

"What's its name?" she asked the stable boy.

He snapped out of his trance and answered her, "It doesn't have a name yet."

"I see then can I call you Ace?"

Ace neighed loudly, stomping. She smiled, "Ace it is."

Elenor turned back to the stable boy and handed him the reins, "Thank you for your hard work. Take good care of Ace for me."

The boy blankly stared at the reins before nodding at her, "Yes Lady Elenor."

---

Author's note: Next update will be on saturday ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 27.3K 59
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
2.4M 116K 61
Adailia de Perinius, the prettiest and bitchiest person of the novel, 'A Lovely Girl' and the main villainess. Being madly in love with the male prot...
798K 33.1K 67
19 year old college student, Riley Delton, ridiculously meets her end when she slips on a banana peel. She thought that that was the end for her, b...
40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...