EK VILLAIN💔

By MickyMajhi

in this ommkara is an police officer.... And don't want to take any resposibility of marriage.... And don't w... More

starting
characters
part 1 (khunkhar family)
part 2 (that Amber eyes girl)
part 3 (She is mysterious)
part 4 (those anklets)
part 5 (we are connected)
promo
part 7
promo
new one
part 8 (protective )
My jaan Rikara/Shrenal 😍
part 9 (friendship)
part 10 (phas gaye)
part 11 (warning)
new ss
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
promo
part 20
part 21
part -22
part23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27

part 6

807 114 103
By MickyMajhi

Guys please prey for our shrenu 😢😢😢

So this chapter is for little devil... and the new Mr India  (because she is vanishing all the time🙄🙄) Poorvimani
Come back soon🙄😶😏😏

*************

Evening.... 6 PM

Gauri finish her work  and waiting for  rubina to pick her up....

People are going here there.... she is standing on road....

Suddenly a gun shot sound come... Gauri and other people get shock and see  to the direction from where sound come....

And then 2 of the boy visible running...
And police following them....
Gauri see ommkara and other 2 other  officers are following the 2 criminal....

"Freez.... otherwise I'll shot you"

Ommkara shout pointing the gun towards them...
Everyone get panick...
While Gauri is so scared to see this....

The two criminal stop....

The 2 criminal stand still....
But suddenly they signal each other and run each one opposite sides....

3 officers run behind one.... and ommkara run behind the other....

The criminal run faster.... Ommkara fire in air....

"This is the last warning.... stop or you'll lose your life"

The criminal stop and turn to ommkara who is looking angry....

The criminal look here there thinking something.. because the criminal know ommkara is an encounter specialist ....so he have to save his life.... while ommkara is confuse to his behaviour....

And suddenly the criminal smirk to see something on his  left....
Ommkara follow his direction and saw Gauri was standing there afraid..... only few feet away from the criminal....

Ommkara figure out this criminal is planning to trap Gauri to escape....

Gauri is actually froze in fear... she can't move.... after heard the gun fire...

The criminal start running towards Gauri....

O: Gauri...run......

Ommkara shout but Gauri is froze there....
Ommkara start running towards her....

Gauri is few feet away from the criminal and ommkara is more far.....

Here criminal is running towards Gauri as well as ommkara.....

Gauri close her eyes tight  when the criminal come near her...
But just then she heard the sound of breaking something follow with a scream and again breaking something...

She open her eyes and saw ommkara standing in front of her.... so close.... she saw in his eyes....

Then she look here there to find the criminal scared but couldn't find...

"Are you Ok?"

A soft and low voice came and she turn to ommkara.... he is looking at her without blink...

Fb......

The criminal about to touch Gauri but ommkara is fast to hold the criminal from back and break his one hand by twisting .... he scarem...

Then ommkara just throw him in air and he get inside a house breaking the glass window....

Fb ends....

Rikara is standing in front of each other.... looking into each othereyes...

Gauri saw they are standing so close... she quickly go back some steps but stumble...

Before she fall ommkara hold her right hand with his right hand.....

She look at him still hanging....
Ommkara pull her towards him....
He still holding her right hand with his right hand near his chest....
While looking into her eyes deeply....

Gauri look at him with her big Amber eyes.... then look at their hands....then again  looks at him...

She feel his heart beat is raising because their hands is on his chest.... he is still looking at her without blink...

(Have some shame ommkara ji 🙊🙈🙈🙈 itne logo ke samne)

Gauri see in his eyes for the first time ... his eyes is showing some kind of different emotions.... Gauri starts  searching what is this....

While he is still lost in her eyes...

Bg music....

Tu ... safar mera...
Hai tu hi meri manzil.. .
Tere bina guzara....
Aye dil hai mushkil....

They still lost in their own world...
But Gauri some out of sense.... she try to free her hand from him... but she is holding it tightly... now her heart is beating faster...

Tu... mera khuda....
tuhi duaa  mai shamil...
Tere bina guzara ..
Aye dil hai mushkil...

Gauri wriggle... ommkara come out of sense and leave her hand...

"Are .... you ok"

He ask again... but Gauri didn't reply and run from there.... she is scared....

Ommkara want to call her but couldn't.... when she run..her one of the anklet fall there....

She didn't notice and run.... but ommkara pick it up....
He look at  the anklet then look at the direction she gone... he smile to see the little anklet.. . It's small and cute...

(You know in real also our dear shrenu feet are small and cute 😚😚😙she wear size 4-5 sleepers... she told once )

"Sir.... we catch him"

Ommkara come out of sense  to hear this... other officers come there with one of the criminal.....
Ommkara quickly composed himself... he quickly put the anklet in his pocket...

O: hmm.... wo dusra criminal ko hospital leke jao.... wo... us ghar mai hai...

(Hmm.... wo take that other criminal to the hospital... he is in that house)

Other officers look at him like... you are impossible.... because they know ommkara very well.... no one  criminal spare by him...

O:(serious)  what?

"No... nothing sir"

All reply and do their work.. .
Ommkara headed towards home...

.

.

.

.

.

Ommkara come to room after had dinner.... he is late today so he had dinner with his family first....

He is so tired now.... he take his clothes from cupboard....
He take off his shirt. . .
Then he remember and take out the little anklet.... he watch it lovingly... all the incident started play again in front of his eyes....

He sigh...

O:(confuse) maine uski payal kyon rakhi apne paas ? Ho kya gaya hai mujhe?  Ek anjan ladki ke liye itna kyon soch raha hun...?

(Why I keep her anklet with me? What is happening with me? Why I am thinking about a stranger girl)

He confuse himself....

O: (sigh) I should return her this anklet tomorrow...

He keep that anklet in a  small box and keep it safely in his cupboard...

Then he turn to mirror.... he saw himself... there is a cut Mark near his left eyebrow....  he caress it...

O: mom ne bola tha ki ye nishan kisi accident ki bajah se hua tha bachpan mai..... to fir  mujhe kuch yaad kyon nehi hai ...

(Mom said this Mark is because of an accident in my childhood... then why I can't I remember anything? )

He remember whenever he ask his mom about it.... she said it's because of an accident in his childhood... but he still not convinced .....

O: oh God man.... my police investigation mind.... doubting my own  mom ?.. god ..

He said himself....
He change and layed on bed.. ..
He slept while thinking about Gauri...

.

.

.

.

.

Rb: Gauri.... tu pagalon ki tarah kya dhund rahi hai...

(Gauri.... what are you searching like a mad person)

Rubina ask.... when she saw her friend is searching something in their room like mad....

G:(while searching) rubi.... hamari  ek payal nehi mil rahi....

(Rubi... my one anklet is missing)

Rb: yehi kahi hogi....

G:(worried)  nehi hai

Gauri run from ommkara.... and found rubi....

After dinner in hostel Gauri saw her anklet is missing.... now she is searching it  like a mad person....

Rb: Gauri.... rehne de na.... kho gaya to kho gaya.... kya frk padta hai...

(Gauri.... it's ok if it lost)

Gauri see towards rubina.... and her eyes is teary.... rubina get worried....

Rb: what happened?  Why  are you....

G:(emotional)  hume hamari payal chahiye.... hamare khali per...

(I want my anklet)

Gauri look at her one empty foot... Then  sit on bad sadly.... tear started rolling on her cheeks.... rubina ask her what happened....

G: kuch chizen khone se bahat takleef hoti hai rubi...

(It hurt sometimes when we lost something)

Gauri said.... rubina hug her....  it's like Gauri is hurt....

.

Precap: rikara meet again 😍😍😚😙
Sorry for mistakes..

Micky...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

727K 27.7K 54
It is a 18+ story...How the lust is change in to True Love...that we can see in the story.... how she is changing manik from his pain.... and how she...
41.2K 3K 23
it's a mysterious love story.... And dangerous too... With a little touch of horror.... I am sure you like it... give it a try... don't forget to vot...
20.5K 2.1K 20
Prince ommkara had a cute friendship with his childhood friend gauri who is his servant's granddaughter.... Due to the circumstances they separate i...
113K 4.9K 11
"mom... have you gone mad... she is just 19 ...and m 32... do u want to marry me a kid". "stop it.... it's your dadi's wish..." "to hell with that...