Creation ✓

By sujinniie

"Did you know a robot's dick is ten times harder than a normal dick? Let's test that out." #4 in FANFICTION✓ ... More

prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII pt.1
LXII pt.2
LXII pt.3
LXVIV
LXV
Bonus Chapter: Chaeyoung
Bonus Chapter: Taehyung
Special Chapter: ShitBitch
Did You Know?
thank you
Galloping Legacy

LXVIII

86.8K 6.8K 9.7K
By sujinniie

"turns and twists"
_________________________________________

July 12, 1950

BOOM!

"General! We need backup!" One of them yelled.

"Send in the helicopters, and where's Troop B?" He asked as took out his walkie talkie whilst taking cover.

"Troop B is in formation sir, shall I tell them to get a grenade ready?" He asked.

"Yes, please do, the North is gaining on us!" The general yelled through the smoke and dust flying all around the battlefield.

"Where's the Lieutenant?" The general asked.

"He's in battlefied," he replied.

"Cadet, go find him," he told him.

The cadet nodded before walking out of their broken down hideout , there were mists of dusts and smoke flying around and all he could see were shadows of his troop.

"Lieutenant! Lieutenant Jeon!" He screamed through the nasty booms of the gunpowder and the smell of asphalt.

Jungkook was at the very front, his stealthy skills preventing him from getting shot by the Northern.

But then, his eyes widened as he took cover and spotted something that made his instincts move instantly.

He stood up, and ran as fast as he can.

It was his bestfriend,

Standing near the fatal area of firing.

"Look out!" He screamed before turning him and his body was exposed to the firing that was happening.

And the bestfriend?

His name was Park Jinyoung.

PRESENT

BANG!

I'm dead

I'm so dead

I hugged Chaeyoung, my eyes squinted shut as I waited for the immense pain of the bullet to shoot me.

But

I felt nothing.

I opened my eyes slowly and a huge gasp came out from my lips as I tried to process what was happening.

It was Jungkook.

Hugging me

"J-jungkook!" I screamed as his eyes were closed, his chin rests on my shoulder and tears filled my eyes as I tried to process what was happening.

The bullet hit him.

JUNGKOOK POV

Noona!

Not my noona, please not her.

I don't want to lose her again.

With all my might, I shook off the wires that were about to erase my memories.

Not my Eunhee, my Chaehee, and the love of my life.

With all the force I have, I ripped the rope off of myself.

You took Jiminie hyung, not my Eunhee this time.

I ran to where Eunhee was, who was protecting her sister, and Eunjae was already pulling the trigger.

I got on my knees and wrapped my arms around her, who had her eyes closed, waiting for the bullet to pierce her.

But I covered her with my body, exposing myself as the bullet pierced the right side

Of my back.

EUNHEE POV

"Jungkook! No!" I screamed as he wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly as the blood came out from his mouth.

"Eunhee noona, d-don't cry, it makes me sad too," he whispered before he closed his eyes,

"You know I'll always love you noona," he continued.

"FREEZE! DON'T MOVE!" A scream interrupted the thick tension and from the entrance stepped in five men in uniforms and badges, holding guns as he aimed it at us.

But... we never called the cops.

"Release the gun! And take those!" One of the cops ordered and they nodded before running to the three men who were knocked out, and theu dragged their bodies.

"Park Eunjae! Drop the gun! I won't hesitate to shoot you! It a criminal offense to carry a gun without a license!" The cop ordered my father, who had his gun lowered.

He dropped the gun, the metal clicking against the floor as he raised his two hands up, and the cop approached him slowly, a gun still in his hand. He grabbed his shoulder and turned him around, taking out handcuffs before placing it on both of his wrists.

"This has been a mess, I'll call the ambulance," he said before taking out his walkie talkie and muttering a few words before placing it back in his pocket.

"Oh and that woman too! Go get him Jeongin," he said.

"Yes Mr. Hwang, I'll take care of it," he saluted him before running to the bitch, and cuffing her wrists.

"Ouch! That hurts you small-eyed looking dragon!" She screeched.

"Says the plastic surgery gal," he tsked before dragging her with him.

Soon, the ambulance came and they took Jungkook, who was unconscious, and placed him in a stretcher.

Everything will be fine.

He'll be fine, don't panic, have hope.

"Eunhee, I'm so sorry," a voice behind me said and I looked back to see my sister, looking at the floor.

"Its not your fault Chaeyoung," I replied.

"But... but... Jungkook! I can't believe I'm still following my father's orders," she muttered.

"I hope you can learn from that, you did the right thing," I said and I placed my arm around her shoulder before walking out of the building where there were police cars and three ambulances.

"Jimin! Jimin please live!" A deep voice cried out as he ran out of the hospital, tears streaming down his cheeks as he looked at Jimin's body who was on a stretcher.

"Taehyung!" I called his name as I ran towards him, his arms snaked around my waist as he pulled me into his embrace, his chin on my shoulder.

"Everything's gonna be alright, think positive, Jimin's going to be fine," I whisper in his ear and he continues to sob into my hug.

"I-I just... feel like... everything is my fault," he mutters as he looks down at his hand that now have dried blood in it.

Unknowingly, a tear also rolled down my cheek, followed by another one as I cried in his arms, burying my face in the crook of his neck.

I hope it goes the same for Jungkook.

"Its not your fault, Jimin loved you, and he saved you, because he doesn't want you hurt, let that sink in," I told him and he nods before releasing the hug.

As we stood there in the cold night, our eyes caught something.

And we were filled with sadness.

He stood there, hands in his pockets as he approached the area where the cops were preparing to leave.

He suddenly raised his two hands up, looking at the cops before glancing at us, regret filling his eyes.

And we just watched as the cops dragged him to the police car.

SEOKJIN POV

FLASHBACK

"Hyung! You're the best hyung!"

"I'm lucky to work with you hyung!"

"Hyung! Mr. Kang wants to see you."

"Lets go for coffee hyung!'

"You know we trust each other, right Jin hyung?"

I drop the gun, my hands shaking as I looked at Jimin, on the floor with blood pooling from his abdomen, tears built up my eyes as I turn my heel and run out of the room.

I turn the doorknob open and the
cold wind and the pitch black night greeted me, and a single tear fell out as I closed the door and slid down to my feet.

"Hyung! Happy 3 years of being partners!"

"You're like a brother to me hyung!"

My breathing became uneven as I closed my eyes, the memories replaying inside my head.

I betrayed

I betrayed him

I betrayed them

Then, I took out my phone from my pocket and I unlocked it before opening my contacts and scrolling down to dial the police.

As it brought out two rings, a voice, answered the line.

"What's your emergency?"

Its the right thing to do,

To pay for all the betrayal I've done.

July 17, 1950

(Play Breathe- Lee Hi)

Knock! Knock!

Chaehee stands up, her feet running to the front door. She's praying, praying so hard that Jungkook would be okay or if he withrdrawed from the war or any news that involved him being alive, healthy, and fine.

Her fingers reach for the doorknob, she swiftly flings it open and her eyes search desperately for the man she loves.

And her eyes land on a man dressed in black uniform and a black cap on his head. Chaehee's heart sunk as she realised it wasn't Jungkook.

"Hello Miss! I'm Seonghwa, I'm a cadet, and I'm here to bring this to you," he speaks as he tips his at and bows.

His eyes held something Chaehee couldn't decipher, and chills ran down her spine.

"I wish you a good life," he smiles softly before turning his heel and stepping down the house.

She looks down the box he gave him, and it was brown and it was like one of those gift boxes.

She closes the door and an unsettling feeling rises up in her chest as she opens the box.

And her eyes were blurred with tears.

There, was Jungkook's uniform, a badge neatly placed and a two folded papers inside, sealed with a small stamp.

Chaehee slides down the door, her eyes were drenched in tears as she cups her mouth, her face turning red, thinking her eyes are decieving her.

"No...no..! Jungkook!" She chants and cries as she continues to sob silently, staring at the box.

She takes the washed uniform and places it against her chest, continuing to cry as her lover's uniform had a hole on its right chest.

She grips the uniform tightly, and her shaking hands take the first letter and she opens it.

There were blood marks on the edges and she reads what was written in neat cursive.

Will you marry me?

And a diamond ring was taped on the paper. Which made Chaehee's eyes tear up even more. Her tears never stopped as she took the other letter that was next to the other.

She slowly opens it, her hands shaking as she does so, and tears were staining the clean paper as she reads what was written.

Dear love of my life,

I'm writing this in my death bed, I got shot, unlucky right? I only have a small amount of energy left so I decided to write this before everything turns black.

I love you.

I love you, ever since I laid my eyes on you one day at the lavender fields, I love you. I wrote that song for you because I can't seem to take my feelings away. So I wanted to be a friend in your eyes until you decided to kiss me, which made all my dreams come true. I dreamed kissing those lips, now I do everyday. But now I can't.

I'm sorry. I didn't get to see your face before I died, but you're in my mind every second and every minute. I love how you tell me that I'm so important to you, and I love how you blush when I say you're beautiful. Makes me the happiest person alive.

I love how you keep every letter I give you in a box and I love how you made the song just for us. I love your smile, I love your hair, your nose, your eyes... everything. I love every single part of you. I love how you take a fry pan to swat the living lights off the raccoon, I love how we dance in the rain whenever it does.

Now that I'm not here. Promise me, promise me that you'll be happy when I'm not the reason why you're happy, promise me that you'll live and love a person better than me, promise me that you'll continue to make this pain fade away. Promise me you'll happier than you are with me. Because, it will make me happy too.

Promise me, we'll meet in the next life, we'll continue to love each other as time passes by, as we grow old and live another life, lets meet each other no matter how hard the problems are to get to you.

Lets meet again, Choi Chaehee.

In the next life, I love you.

And goodbye.

Love, Jeon Jungkook

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote for the next chapter (which is going to be quicker than Baepsae hip thrusts if you do)

OKAY SO I TOLD Y'ALL IT WAS TUESDAY BUT ITS SUNDAY-

HEHE EMO HOURS LOL

2000 words here too 💀

Anyway, two chapters left, how ya feel?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 2.1K 115
Author: Kanano/像野 Category: Danmei novel Status: 115 chapter (Finished) Our whole family has our own secrets. My mother is the only daughter of a fo...
750K 29.4K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
75.7K 1K 8
where bts and blackpink somehow end up in a groupchat together, what could go wrong? bts • blackpink .
631K 22.1K 57
"Is this Domino's?" "No, it's not." "Are you sure?" "Yes. I think you've got the wrong number." "On the contrary, for once I think I've got the right...