After Her. Jjk & Kth ✓

By LadyAdmi

(H o s t a g e S e r i e s) Taehyung crosses paths once again with Jungkook's daughter, but this time love i... More

Stay Tuned.
Prologue.
1. "Adult World"
2. "Internship"
3. "What's wrong?"
4. "I'm Back"
5. "Director V "
6. "Sorry To Intrude"
7. "The Unknown"
8. "Your Story"
9. "Check yourself"
10. "Part Of Our World"
11. "Crack."
12. "Good Luck"
13. "Talk Later"
14. "Why At Night?"
15. "Tired"
16. "Some Air."
17. "Let Me Go"
18. "Fear"
19. "She was"
20. "I Need To Know Him"
21. "Lied."
22. "Let Me Know"
23. "Happy"
24. "I shouldn't forget!"
25. "History"
26. "Mini reunion."
27. "Small Talk."
28. "Stay a little longer"
29. "Two Options"
30. "Feel a kick"
31. "Turned out different"
32. "Trying to kill me"
33. "What's our clock?"
34. "What was he thinking?"
35. "Meant it or not."
36. "So much pain."
37. "Unexpected."
38. "Felt Alone."
40. "Stay Gold."
Epilogue.
Last Goodbye.

39. "Louder than bombs."

34 1 0
By LadyAdmi

The next couple of days go by in a blur for Jungkook as he's stuck on the bed doing the same thing over and over again. Which is constantly sleeping, sitting down, doing his morning arm exercises, taking a bath and then waiting like a potato for something different to happen. But it never does.

Meanwhile downstairs Fiela enters the house while Aufilea leaves the house heading to work. So far everything has been going well no pointless arguments and especially no interactions between Jungkook and Aufilea. Although Aufilea had been trembling to speak to her dad, but she just had to wait for the right time.

Fiela enters the house excepting it to be empty. Moments like this when she entered the empty house she began wondering of the different things she could do with Jungkook today. She walks up to their room and spots his body still on the bed sleeping. Last night he decided to sleep without a shirt because it was too hot and right now it's benefiting Fiela's sight. As he's turned on his back revealing his back of master art tattoos. She smiles and goes over to the bed straddling him from behind and tracing his back with her hands.

"Baby wake up," she whispers in his ear. He barely moves only making groaning sounds indicating that he's half awake but still half asleep. She smiles and gets off him going over to their joined bathroom.

She turns the facet of both the hot and cold water filling up the tub whilst dripping his lavender essential bath shampoo along with the prescribed body oil that's used to soothe his muscles.

She walks back into the room wanting to attempt to wake up Jungkook again but gets happier seeing him already sitting up on the bed whilst removing his bandage around his shoulder and arm. He does it slowly carefully not to strain his arm. Once the bandages are off he peels off the heavy plaster on his neck and right shoulder blade revealing that new burn mark.

The skin from the side of his neck to a quarter of his right chest all the way to his right arm stopping by his elbow is a darker shade of his skin tone, and it's especially red looking and a bit crispy. He looks up seeing Fiela in the room gazing at his bruise and burns. Her expression was pained. He sighs looking back down at his skin. He hated it.

"I don't look sexy anymore," he says out loud looking back to her eyes giving her an empty shrug.

Fiela tightly smiles making her way to the bed on her side next to him. "It's definitely a new sight to get used to, but if anything it makes you look brave and courageous,"

He turns his head smiling down at her before carefully opening up his arms to embrace her. "Come here,"

He lays his head on her head and she has her arms around his body. Her face gently pressing on the shriveled part of his chest. "Does it hurt?"

He shakes his head. "It doesn't hurt that much but mentally.." he let's out another sigh. "I feel insecure.."

Fiela looks for words to comfort him as he's feeling very down about his new kind of body. She thinks back to when she also wasn't fine and he cheered her up. "Your scars are my scars... And I'm going to make you feel as special and gorgeous, in the same way you've made me feel," she whispers.

He digs his head deeper. "I already feel special with you by my side. Thank you,"

Jungkook is comfortably sitting in the hot bath fully steamed and relaxed. Fiela sits on the edge of the bath using a soft bathing cloth to gently dab on his neck with the ointment, going down to his shoulder and finally his chest. He flinches the most only when she dabs the spot between his chest and shoulder.

"Does your armpit hurt?" She asks in surprise while maintaining her straight face without bursting into laughter. He tries to be brave but Fiela sees past it and tests it out by adding some pressure between his chest and shoulder and he flinches with a little groan. Fiela begins to deeply chuckle while apologizing at the same time. "Armpits are just so wierd, you think you don't need it until.." she begins to laugh and he smirks as well.

"Out of all places to hurt," he shakes his head leaning back when she begins to scrunch his chest with ordinary soap. "The armpit,"

"Oh that means you can't be tickled anymore," she comments and he purses his lips thinking fast. A loud splash is released from the tub as Jungkook rapidly tickles her instead and brings her in the foam water with him. She gasps and tries to avoid his touch but his hands are strong around her torso.

She laughs hard and complains but settles herself in the water already being soaked. "I'm all wet now!"

"I like it," he licks his lips watching her with a growing desire.

She adjusts her position to straddle him. He watches her with an amused smile and gently tugs her shirt upwards and over her head with a little help from her. She's left in her red crimson bra and her pants. He caresses her cheeks softly bringing her closer to him and begins kissing her. She moans bringing her hands around his neck rubbing her hands on his back.

Night time

Throughout the day Jungkook did his arm exercises and helped the kids with their homework as well as spoke to Taehyung over the phone. According to Taehyung, Aufilea was doing really well and had gained some recognition from producers. Jungkook was so proud of her and just wished he could see her soon.

But as the night drew closer he was extremely exhausted and was knocked out. Gem and Gemma passed out from playing too hard as well, it was only left Fiela.

By the time Aufilea returns home, the house is quiet and most of the lights are off.  The only light that she can see is in the kitchen. When entering the kitchen she sees her mum in a cute little nightdress.

"Your skin is glowing mum and your smile is blinding me." Aufilea laughs when leaving her bag down on the table. "Need I remind you that you're pregnant, what did you and dad do?"

"What?" Fiela laughs covering her face. She turns around giving Aufilea a hug before cleaning the last corners of the counters whilst also hiding her face from Aufilea. Was it that obvious that Jungkook had something to do with her brightness? "I..we..did nothing. We did nothing like that,"

"Oh yeah, tell that to your nipples sticking out," she throws back seeing her mum's attire. The soft pink material did nothing to hide the fact that she was perky.

"Don't worry," Fiela giggles trying to cover her red neck. "We didn't do anything to harm the babies.." Fiela shrugs her shoulders with a mischievous smile. "Maybe we did a little foreplay in the morning and somewhere now-"

"Okay uh no," Aufilea hides her embarrassed face shaking her head. "Thinking about you and dad doing anything sexual together makes me cringe,"

Fiela laughs rolling her eyes trying to dodge the topic. "So how was work today?"

"Oh my goodness mum," Aufilea begins to glow with excitement telling her mum that she impressed a famous producer who wanted to put her in his movie, even though she would play a minimum part and appear several times but not as a main cast- she was still thrilled. "By the way, I saw Olivia today,"

"You did?" Fiela asks raising her eyebrow with a quirky smile.

"Yeah during my break time. Director V and I went to a little cafe shop and I saw her," she answers with a friendly smile. "She seemed a little reserved around me so I bought her ice cream and took her to her bus stop..we made small chat,"

"Reserved?"

Aufilea nods her head. "First time I mat her, which was here, I wasn't so...kind to her if I can say. But after today she kind of became warmer,"

"It's good that you tried and made up with her," Fiela says and they begin walking up the stairs together talking about how Gem and Gemma are asleep and also that her dad was sleeping. Aufilea parts with her mum, and goes to her room to change. She changes out her clothes and puts more comfortable clothes to sleep in.

She heads back downstairs bopping down the steps. She makes some tea with masala and sits down on the stool letting an exhausted breath. She sighs sadly thinking of the success of today. Her dad was supposed to be the first to know about the producer and the up coming movie that she'd be in, but because of circumstances he isn't.

It hurt her thinking of the things she said to him. She can't ever take back what she said or even erase it from her head that's why she needed a really good excuse or apology to make things right between her and her dad.

"Oh thank goodness," Aufilea sharply turns her head to the kitchen door seeing Gemma being carried by...her dad. "I thought we were caught," Gemma continues talking ignoring the petit tension that slowly began to surround the atmosphere.

Aufilea's eyes lock with Jungkook for the longest while and she gulps. The only thoughts going on his head was that he was right all along when he said Aufilea could be in the house with them. It's as if seeing her after so long made him frozen. He blinks twice and looks away from her with a closed expression but to Aufilea it looks like he was angry with her. Her shoulders slump down and she avoids his face.

"Don't mind me," he says barely audible enough but Aufilea catches his words feeling hurt. He didn't want to talk to her.. she watches him going over to the sink setting Gemma down on the counter. She takes the time to examine his posture seeing as he had on a short sleeve. It revealed his white bandage on his neck and half his right arm covered up. She wondered how bad it was inside but the fact that he looked really good and healthy made her content.

"There you go baby girl," she hears his honey deep voice and smiles to herself when Gemma takes the water and drinks it. "Don't drink it too fast,"

Gemma finally finishes the water and claps her hands. "Finished!"

"Shhh–" Jungkook quickly says. If Fiela would've found out that he escaped from the bed she would be annoyed. "Mummy can still catch us,"

Aufilea silently cackles seeing how playful her dad was being with Gemma.

"Alright let's go and sleep," Jungkook picks her up on the shoulder that's not bruised.

Gemma giggles cutely. She snuck into his dark room at night and quietly woke him up asking if they could go and get some water. He tried not to make a sound as he brought her downstairs, but it was adorable how they snuck out together crawling on their knees. "Don't worry daddy, we can do it." She gives him a high five and they make it out of the kitchen.

"Dad wait-" Aufilea halts Jungkook's steps acting quick. Her heart explodes in her chest after calling him. Her eyes widen and she wonders what the hell was she thinking! What was she going to say to him! Such terrible reflexes to saying goodnight to her dad, leads to her wanting to speak to him.

Meanwhile Jungkook stopped because she called him...dad. Who knew that those words would set his heart free from the self pity reflection he thought about himself. He squats down sitting Gemma on her feet and gently tucking her hair behind her ear. "Be brave my little soldier. You're going out into the dark house by yourself. Try not to get caught,"

"Ay ay captain." She positions herself in a sergeant mode nodding her head. She breaks s smile and hugs him before turning back to Aufilea. "Goodnight Aufi,"

"Night.." Aufilea whispers timidly sucking in her lips watching as her little sister tip toed out the kitchen and Jungkook stands up. He turns around and maintains a brief eye contact with her before looking away. His expression reminded her of the priest Yoongi.

However compare to Yoongi who didn't look like he believed her, Jungkook seems interested in what she has to say. Using that as little strength she lets out a breath, she smiles causing him to lift his lip only a little bit. "H-how's your...Uhm..how are you feeling?" She asks nervously.

His head tilts to the side but he nods his head. He didn't know what to except from her. What would she say? However he can already see that she was uncertain about what she wanted to do or say. "I'm good,"

"Oh, okay," she nods her head her lips sealing shut. Jungkook smiles and moves closer to her trying not to awaken an unknown anger..he was hoping she wouldn't push him away.

Carefully and slowly his hand rises and lands on her shoulder, making her feel emotional by the physical contact from her dad. "I know...you might be angry with me but no matter what you think about me... I don't like seeing you upset. Tell me what's wrong?"

She shakes her head feeling her knees buckle so that she can stand up and plunge herself in him, giving him a big hug. He's shocked for a moment but hangs his arms around her, securing her of his love. His eyes close and his hand goes up to her hair patting her. She sniffs and her bottom lip trembles feeling his warmth. The warmth that she's missed for some time now, her head not moving away from his chest trying to keep the sound of his heart as a momentum.

"I know you don't like seeing me upset," she sits back down and he does the same keeping her fidgeting hand in his. "And I'm a terrible daughter for believing that you've never cared for me,"

Jungkook's about to interrupt but she beats him to the chase.

"Dad I sincerely apologize with everything in me," she speaks and peers into his eyes. He softens up and caresses the back of her hand. "Everything I said that night was sufficiently heavy and unfair. Most importantly, it wasn't true. You have always been there for me ...and for me to throw it in your face like you haven't is completely selfish and cold. I'm sorry dad, I love you so much and all the sacrifices you've made just to be in my life. I'm sorry dad,"

Jungkook nods as his heart becomes warm by her assurance. He forces himself to smile by her words. "We should have told you the truth. We should have just been honest to you,"

"It's okay dad," Aufilea smiles taking a deep breath. "You guys kept it a secret in order to protect me..I understand that now. I understand how tough the circumstances were, but it was me who was selfish to consider the odds. The truth dad, is that I'm appreciative for having you in my life, you're the greatest father in the whole wide world...and I shouldn't have left without making the decision with you guys. Family doesn't leave family,"

Jungkook stands up being touched. He gently wraps his arms around her and comforts her with his hand. "Your eyes right now, speak louder then bombs. I forgive you sweetheart,"

Aufilea smiles and melts in his embrace. Just by him saying that, she knew that from now her reflections had to be stronger to prove her love for him. "Although next time I would suggest that you don't leave the house. That was a hard hit...not being able to see you or talk to you. So with that being said, I think it's best to ground you here in this house until you get married,"

Aufilea chuckles with mixed emotions of happiness as well as relief. They relax and try to relieve some tension between them by updating each other on the things that they've been up. Aufilea tells her dad about her new role in the industry and how she's really happy to have told him.

"I'm so proud of you," he cheers and claps his hands. "I knew that you'd make your mark,"

Someone clears their throat and they both turn their heads to the door. Spotting Fiela standing there with her arms crossed and a juvenile smile. "I was wondering where you ran off too,"

Jungkook sheepishly smiles. "Uh-"

"I should've known when I saw your little trooper marching back in the room." Fiela says. Jungkook's eyebrows scurry until he realises that she's talking about Gemma. Shoot! He thinks. She got caught. "Well, aren't you gonna say anything?"

"She was a brave trooper,"

Fiela rolls her eyes walking in the kitchen with a genuine smile when she spots his hands and Aufilea's hands locked together. She places herself next to Jungkook looking between the two. "Are you guys good now?"

Aufilea let's out a small giggle when Jungkook answers by simply standing up and pulling her arm forward for a hug. Fiela joins the hug feeling a ping of happiness overwhelm her. "I love this,"

"Me too," Jungkook says.

Next thing, they're all in the living room sitting together and watching TV. Jungkook right on the side to protect his arm while Aufilea is sandwiched between her parents. They watch a short film series while also enlightening the mood of what there feeling and going through. Both Jungkook and Fiela learn that Aufilea is now a landlord lady as she's allowing for her friend Ina to rent out at her home.

"Speaking of secrets and renting, it reminds me of something," Jungkook starts nervously, he looks to the side where Fiela is before fixing his eyes on Aufilea. "You're mum and I... have decided to adopt Olivia."

____________________________
Chapter 39  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 502 10
VERY DARK ROMANCE "You're pathetic," He chuckled, as he viciously shook his leg to extract my hands from it. I finally let go of his leg, and found m...
18.7K 672 23
What happens when Lee Y/n gets a suspicion that her new neighbour might be the head of the Italian mafia? and maybe...he is. _-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-__...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.9K 460 14
Y/N's journey from a glamorous life as a model and brand ambassador to the gritty world of underground boxing. After losing her closest friend, Jenni...