Queen's Maiden (Completed)

By chocomint89

A reigning Queen chooses her maiden Taeyeon to be her royal companion. Highest ranking: #2 TaengSic, #4 in Lo... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
Windflower
The Last Vampire
5
Heart Of Glass
6
NEW STORY
7
NEW STORY
8
NEW TAENY STORY
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 (The Last Chapter)
25 (The Special Chapter)
AUTHOR'S NOTE

13

366 19 0
By chocomint89

"Why do you want me to seduce Kim TaeYeon?" Sooyeon asked after she went into Prince Nichkhun's penthouse. Well, he planned everything and the executives from NHK company also knew about their boss plan and they cooperates with him well together with Sooyeon to be appointed as the Head Department where TaeYeon was assigned.

"I want Tiffany to leave that woman in her own will and come back to me so I gave you this mission because I trust you Sooyeon." Prince Nichkhun pours the red wine on their glasses before they tossed for Sooyeon's first day of mission.

"She's innocent and too naive about meddling into the Queen's life." Sooyeon stated after she drunk her wine.

"So you must do your job well or I will not get the throne from Tiffany." Prince Nichkhun retorted.

"What's your next move? I trust you it would be something extravagant that Tiffany will be the one crawl back into my arms herself." The Prince just laughed.

"You'll see what can I do to her." Sooyeon smirked.

"I can't wait for the good news." They both tossed their drink.

------

"Where are you going Seo?" Yoona asked her wife whose fixing her make up and already on her business attire.

"It's an urgent call from the royal palace and I'm in need to immediately attend the council meeting." Lady Seohyun calmly said after she wears the other pair of her golden earrings.

"Urgent call? Do you think it has something to about the Queen's replacement?" Yoona was very suspicious from the frequent council meeting and makes her wife more exhausted these past few days.

"It's something serious I guess because of the missing Queen since the traditional ceremony will be held in 2 days left." Lady Seohyun sighed.

"But still there's no sign of Tiffany." She added.

"Do you want me to get involve now?" Yoona sat up and approach her wife on their dressing table.

"No I don't want you to be hurt and besides I still can handle it." Seohyun assures her wife and Yoona pulled the lady into her warm embrace.

"Don't tire yourself too much love." Yoona kiss her wife's forehead before she captures her lips.

"Thank you for being here with me." Seohyun smile lovingly at Yoona.

"It's an honor to be with you my Lady."

------

THE ROYAL COUNCIL MEETING

"What's the meaning of this?" The head minister threw the piles of folders in the middle of the council members as they sat on the round table.

"What is that Minister Jang?" One of the minister asked curiously.

"An adoption papers." Minister Jang angrily said while looking at Lady Seohyun.

"Do you already knew about Queen Tiffany's real identity, Minister Seo?" Old Jang asked suspiciously.

"No, I had no any idea about it." Seohyun bows respectfully after she answered truthfully.

"You're the closest friend of her so why would she keep it from you then." Jang added and the room turns into an intense battle between the royal minister against Lady Seohyun.

"I'm her friend but it doesn't mean that I'll interfere on her privacy she's still human after all Minister Jang." Seohyun defended and some of them agreed since the Lady gained more favors from the other minister because of her good interpersonal skills with people and also she's one of the smartest of them all.

"The whole Hwang clan lied to us for a long time and now is the time they must face the consequences after we completely replace her with the late Prince Jongin's only daughter." Head minister Jang proclaimed and majority of the council members in the room strongly agree with the decision while Seohyun remain silence and choose to be neutral on the decision.

"The Hwang's must suffer for lying on the whole kingdom and Tiffany must be dethroned immediately." The Head minister said before he dismissed the meeting and Lady Seohyun remains on her seat before Yoona sat beside her when everyone left.

"You seems so tired my love." Yoona touches her wife's cheeks whose been strangely quiet after the meeting.

"We need to take her back immediately." Lady Seohyun stern voice alarms Yoona since she never seen her wife so aggressive.

"Or else our enemy will take her first and worst killed since there's someone in the palace was still eyeing the throne for their own sake." Seohyun gritted her teeth and pulled her wife outside the meeting room.

"I'll call Sunny to locate my niece." Seohyun dialled her phone but no one answers.

The number you dial is not available.

*beep*

"Shit! Yoona let's hurry up or my niece will get in danger before I find her." The couple hurriedly drove the car and locates the lost Princess on their but Seohyun still tried her best to reach her loyal friend Sunny.

The number you dial is not available.

*beep*

"C'mon Sunny where are you?" Seohyun was now getting nervous when she couldn't reach her friend and thought that she might get in trouble.

"Calm down honey we will find our niece." Yoona comforting her wife by holding her hand with hers as she carefully drive.

"Yoona! I don't want to lose them both."  Lady Seohyun started to cry while keep on dialling her phone

"We will find her and you still got me." Yoona assures her wife but before they could passed the intersection a huge 10-wheeler truck will crash on them.

"YOONA YAH TO THE LEFT!" But it's too late to avoid the huge truck so they collided on the side road and the sound of the loud explosion caught the attention of everyone.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAM

"T-TaeYeon ah."

To be continued

P.S. What will happen to Lady Seohyun and her wife Yoona? Where's Sunny?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 133 12
The present Kim TaeYeon wish to save her first love from death until she met her future lover way back from the past.
56.9K 1K 49
Kim Taeyeon accidentally assigned as bodyguard to protect the South Korean president whom happens to be a woman named Hwang Tiffany. Will their relat...
2.9K 177 11
Teacher TaeYeon and Tiffany who works at Soshi Kindergarten were secretly admiring each other since they we're both dense. The group of kids in Soshi...