🤤hungry baby👨🏻🍳...

By ruba_rajan

⚡ ON-GOING ⚡ its a forth and beam fanfiction with mouth watering exotic dishes to droll off... try it... y... More

1.baby.... Again 🤤hungry👨🏻‍🍳
2. FORTH'S ....HUNGRY ...BABY...
3. OUR BENTO BOX
4. hitherto
5. happy news
6. my baby's with my babie'sss
7. guardian angels
8. Crunchy bites
9. well wisher's
10. wishes and blessings
11. me missing you
12. Why am I so damn happy.... ING....
13. his scent
14. our first meet
15. Fated alpha
16. Grannies lobsters
17. Fated omega
18. acceptance
19. daddy's troublesome daughters
20. troublemaker
21. CAN i CARE for YOU...
22. do i deserve you...
23. WHO IS HE TO YOU...
24. gucchy
25. its beams pom-pom
26. beautiful mess
27. HIS - beam & pom
28. mr. jamun
29. my BEAUTIFUL MESS
30. you deserve it... mr fj
31 . i missed you... like hell...
32. uninvite'tiesss...
33. tom yum soup's
34. roshugulle
A/N
34. his secrets
36. I'm yours
37. my precious
not an update....😔hum....that's my beam but where is my forth....
38. Conscience
39. its love for love... &... pain for pain...
40. emotions...
41. Mr.alien
42. its a nong-e -...& ... his P.s recipe
43. let me be your trafficker p.
44. the 🍮 desserts
45 . bond (pharm💘 dean)
46. until we meet again - p.beam...
47 . please talk to me...
48. screams of yearning...
49. bonding ....

35. Forever...dada love's you...

153 12 4
By ruba_rajan

Forth's hands were filled with beams pain and prayers... 

Yet he has to escape that one person... Who he can never escape with..ever...

Forth " beam " burrying the book within him and walked past the hall and soon he readhed the starirs to terrace... 

Still yelling aloud " alright alright , you guys can stay down... Im okay at the terrace..." A loud shout " but my beam"

Voice screeched back " stay away from our precious tonight , he stays with us" 

Forth could say nothing to home-ministers even if he wish too...

Another voice orders him " just stay up boy ..we have lots of guests to accompny tonight"

Forth " alright" still marching in " and don't wory about Beam...he is well and good here with us..." 

Forth was making pouty face , just a response back " boy don't make faces...I can read you...well "

Forth " pohhhhhhh'....

....

Now he was far enough from everyone to seal his secret here....

after few seconds of self  mental bargaining ... forth opens his beams book....

cover page.

EVE....

baby you will be called eve...

thats's what your dada want's to call you as...

his first...

page 1.

there was a  fetal's sonogram...  image stuck over first page of is diary. 

written eva over it...

"eva - 4 months"

page 2.

im missing your dada so much, i dont know where he is -  leaving us all alone here... 

well its actually good  . coz i know once you are born he will never leave you to be alone ever...may be i might also become 2nd important person to him...

well thats good isinit.... eva...

your dada loves his mom very  - very - very much just the same  way i love my mom... 

and i know you will love him the same way -  may be much more than anyone in this world. coz i know he will  be the best - best - best  dad of this universe.

well... may be im exaggerating...

but to every girl her  farther his her  hero... 

and for every single dad his daughter will be his only princess... 

and you will be my forth princess...

and your dada is gonna love you eternally...

so come out soon  baby to us .... we are waiting for you baby...

page 3.

baby .... your dada is not home yet...and we are missing him so much already... its just been 2 days yet...hum...

we love him so much isinit...eva...

well.... 

he will also love you so much...that... he will stay by my side -   holding my hands tightly - encouraging me -  when im in pain ( beam is referring his own labor pain that's yet to happen ) to make you laugh when you will enter  in this world with your cries...

your dada will cry holding the delicate you within his hard hands - preciously not to hurt you even with his breaths...

your dada will show you to me still in hosp robes , curdling  the fragile you with all his love - and show  his fruit of love ( his baby )  to his love ( beam) .

your dada will rock you to fall asleep within his craddled hands sealing you from any harm ... snuggling you ... sniffing his only babie's - unique sweet milk smell and smiling like crazy with his gifted heavenly gift..... 

your dada will pat you - sooth you to your dreamland...and he will also fall asleep curdling you   along your bed with no  blanket over himself...but never forget to bundle you up with silky soft wraps...

your dada will feed you the tastiest and delicious food all time... he will always taste your food before feeding you ...

do you know baby your dada always wanted to cook for you .  he is trying so hard to learn cooking... well he might be okay when he serves me burned meat.. but to you...he will be your other mom...who will take care of you heavenly... 

your dad will also accompany you all along ...

be it your first step ...

 your first crawl ...

 your first stand up's ....

your first fall...

your first word... when you spurt poh ...he will shed happy tears...

your first play ( games ) ...

your first bubble bath...

your first selfi...

your first  sun rise or star watch...

your first cosplay... be it ancient or contemporary.

your first dance class...

your first music class...

your first cycle ride...

your first elephant back ride at his back...

your first hair braid...

your first tea party..

your first punishment at school...

your first mischief and lipstick play...

your first comrade in sneaky kitchen late night hunt for lolies...

your first prank with tomato ketchup blood ....

he will always be there for you... 

not only your  every first...it's  for ever and ever... 

he will be there standing ... only for  you...

he will run towards you when ever you fall down....

to catch you - hold you  ... like  a lovely father

to help you ...  like  a true friend 

to protect you ... like an guardian ...

to guide you... like a well wisher..

to guard you... like your  knight

to teach you...like a  best mentor...

 .... to cherish you.... like his only angel ...

his only princess...

he will follow you ...forever and ever..... 

and

always your partner in crime...

when ever  you resemble  some of his naughty traits... your dada will shower out his tears of happiness and swing you around in air to make you laugh.

and portrait your first drawn drawing and hang it in hall for everyone to awe it...

naming " my princess drawing- not for sale ..."

he will never stop you from persuing your dreams...will always be supportive to you always...

always encourage you to move forward and become independent ...

always with hanky to wipe your tears and cluster of ice-creams to make you laugh...

always being your one and only over protective father of the millennium ...

and that poor guy.. your first boyfriend...hummm 

but he will never stop himself from sneakily following you and your first date ...spreading deadly vibes...

and acting all rudely to your first boyfriend when he comes to ask your hand... 

at your day of isile he will shed his happy tears... finally he can let go of you to some one who will cherish you the same way your dada does..

and when he will hold his g.child... he will again feel jubilant as the same day when he held  you first...his first...

he will grow old along you ,

 become matured -  polite -  good... a good dad who shields you from anything ...

he will be your only dad... who will love you for infinite his only baby girl...

no one can never replace your dad in your life the same to your dada...

"forever.....dada love's you..."

final page.

he will take care of us and will never leave us ever baby...he will always be there for us... in blood and rains....

just my only prayer is to have you within our hands safe and sound... 

and my forth would love me the same and never leave me untill my last breaths...

the following vdos are some marvelous father daughter vdo.... give it a try if you like it...they are my all time fav.... 

 and .... i really don't get it why am i  adding this one here ..but its still one of my best of best.. just a fathers love  is over anything and everything ... well zack is my fav  holy actor  since HMS to be precise... 

***********************************************************************************************

A/N:  so.....this chapter is dedicated to all my dear dad's daughters .... 

happy reading....

like 🌟

comment 💭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.1K 4.4K 38
It's A simple Forth Beam story with bittersweet moments.. I love Happy Endings so that's for sure. XD Credits of the pics and the characters to thei...
57.3K 1.8K 22
If you ship ForthBeam or PavelDome from 2 Moons 2 The Series, then take a chance on this if you're a kinky hopeless romantic. 💕 I promise you carnal...
82.4K 3.7K 62
It's just a normal forthbeam fanfiction.... It's my first time writing stories... So, if there are any mistakes feel free to guide me. Thank you Love...
82.9K 2.7K 11
A short Forth Beam story