Transformers Reincarnated

By snowpax

The Great war is still going on on Cybertron. But there is only one problem. There are no bots nor cons to en... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
1K!!!
1K SPECIAL!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 11

190 1 4
By snowpax

Third-person POV

Knockout woke up and saw that next to him was a note.

Don't trust the people you just met. 

Knockout was confused by the message and showed it to Breakdown once he went to the living room.

After they were done working and the shop was closed they went out and saw Bee, Optimus, Jazz, and Ironhide.

"Are ya two ready," Jazz asked.

"We are," Knockout said.

Time skip

"That was delicious!" Ironhide said amused. 

"I know! France has delicious food!" Breakdown agreed with him.

"Knockout I was meaning to ask if there is any good amusement park that we can visit?" Optimus asked.

"Well, Disneyland has been popular for the past couple of weeks now. Is it for Bee?"

"Precisely. And I thought that you and Breakdown could join us too if you're not busy of course." Optimus said to Knockout.

"That sounds fun! We will join you!"

Next day

Optimus was enjoying his cup of thee, Jazz and Ironhide were watching TV and Bee just came out of his bedroom running over to Optimus.

"Dad, dad! I felt two Decepticon sparks here in France!" He told Optimus. 

"Wait, how do the cons know that there are other bots here," Ironhide asked.

"Dunno, I only felt them," Bee replied.

"Bumblebee, do you know in which part of France they are," Optimus asked him.

Bee nodded. "Paris."

"Alright, we have to work faster now. Everyone, we are going to Knockout's shop," Prime said after finishing his thee and stood up. "I think it's time to visit Knockout's clothes shop."

Knockout's shop

"Here you go ma'am," Knockout said to a woman giving her a light blue dress she had paid him to make. "Thank you! You are the best Knockout!" She left after saying that.

Knockout felt something poking him on the leg and looked down. "Bee?" He asked. Bumblebee nodded his head. "Where are Optimus and the others?" Bee pointed where Breakdown is.

" I see," Knockout walked over to the others. "What are you all doing here?" He asked. "We thought we might help you here at your shop," Optimus told Knockout.

"Thanks, but you don't have to." "We have nothing to do anyway," Jazz said to Knockout. Knockout smiles. "Thank you, guys."

After they agreed Knockout told everyone what they had to do. Jazz was working on the counter, Optimus and Knockout helped the customers, Breakdown and Ironhide are the security and Bee was sitting in the living room.

Knockout and Breakdown living room
Bumblebee POV

I was sitting on the couch in the living room and waited till the others came back. I could hear ticking on the window. I looked over and saw a bird. I went over with some bread and gave it to the bird. The bird took the bread and flew away.

I smiled and turned around finding a note. I picked up the note and read: 'I know that you are trained by him, I want to meet you and talk about him. I will wait for you in front of your hotel. The time is 12:10 PM, I understand if you won't show up.'

There was no name on the note. I became suspicious but also curious, I decided to meet the person even if it might be a plan from the Decepticons trying to capture me.

The door opened and Knockout came saying that they are having lunch.

12:00 PM

I had 10 minutes before the meeting was. I could hear dad, Hide, and Jazz discussing what to do next. I looked at the window that leads to the right side of the hotel.

I made my bed up as it would look like if I was sleeping, opened the window, and jumped. I landed safely and started to the front of the hotel.

When I came in front of the hotel I saw nobody, I looked at the watch I got from Knockout the other day and saw the time was 12:08 PM. I was two minutes too early. I felt like someone was watching, I turned around and saw Soundwave with the same bird as earlier. 

"Were you the one who left the note," I asked him. Soundwave only nodded. "How? How did you do it, I didn't see you enter." All Soundwave did was look at me, I felt that I was lifted up and saw that I was floating. He put me down again and I looked at him", telepathy?" He nodded again.

He waved at me to follow him. I looked at him hesitantly but followed. We walked a little and ended up at an abandoned building. We went there and he pulled out a box. When he opened the box a strong Allspark energy came washing over me. I looked at what was in the box and saw an Allspark fragment.

"An Allspark fragment, how did you find it?" "It was given to me by the Allspark so I could give it to you," Soundwave answered my question. I looked at him surprised, this is the first time I hear him talk. "You have to give this to your father when he remembers who he really is." I was confused. "What do you mean?" "He was forced to go in amnesia by people who I thought would never do." I couldn't see his face because of the visor that covered his whole face.

When he said that I only grew more curious. "Who are these people? And why did they put my father in forced amnesia?" I asked him. "All will be revealed in time, take the fragment now, I don't have much time before Megatron knows I am missing."

I took the fragment out of the box and looked at it. "Be careful with it, if they found out then you will be a target too then. Keep it a secret and show this to your father after he remembers who he really is. In the meantime, I keep a watch at Megatron." He messes with my hair a little and then left.

So many questions were running through my head right now. But the most important one is: How does Soundwave know all this?

Next Day
Third Person POV

After Optimus was done with breakfast he went to check on Bumblebee. When he came in he saw that his son was still asleep, he smiled and went to him. "*chuckle* still asleep I see," he kissed his forehead and went out.

"Still asleep?" Ironhide asked.

"Yes, he is."

"Maybe you should stay with him and Hide and I will go and find those Decepticons," Jazz suggested.

"But, what about you-," Optimus didn't finish his sentence because Jazz pushed Ironhide out of the hotel.

Outside Knockouts shop

Knockout and Breakdown went out of the shop and went on a walk. "oh, here Knocky, this was on my bed when I woke up," Breakdown gave his friend a note.

'Remember who you are Decepticon Breakdown and Autobot Knockout'

After reading the note Knockout suddenly got a headache. "Are you okay?" "I'm fine Break, just a headache."

After that, the two went on their walk together.

"Are you two Knockout and Breakdown?" Breakdown and Knockout turned around to face a man with silver hair and red eyes.

"Yes, we are," Breakdown answered.

"Good, my name is Megatron, we have met before only I do not know if the two of you remember," Megatron said.

Knockout held his head in pain. "Knock, are you sure you are okay," Breakdown asked worriedly. Knockout looked at Megatron and widened.

Flashback

Knockout came into the communication room and yelled, "Can you believe what the Autobots did to me!"

"Did you receive the relic?" Megatron asked angry, not in the mood for Knockouts complains about his paint.

"Uh, no" "Then I suppose you show your usefulness by examining Laserbeak, doctor," Megatron said turning to Soundwave and Laserbeak.

In another memory

The Autobots looked at Knockout with widened optics. "What? I'm joining the winning team." After that, he got knocked out by Miko.

Flashback ends

Knockout grabbed Breakdowns arm whispering: "We should get out of here Break. I have a bad feeling about these men."

"What are you whispering about?" Starscream asked.

"Nothing important, we were just about to leave," Knockout said quickly.

"I don't think so, I still have some questions," Megatron said grabbing Knockout.

"Let them go Megatron!" All of them turned around and saw Ironhide and Jazz.

Megatron looked around. "No Prime? I'm disappointed."

"You be even more disappointed when we kick your ass," Ironhide growled at him.

"We shall see," Starscream yelled and started to shoot.

"No, Starscream you fool!" Megatron yelled at him.

Jazz quickly lead Knockout and Breakdown to a safe place.

"What is going on!?" Breakdown asked Jazz.

"We can explain all this after the fight. Prime, we got a situation here. Megs is here with Screamer," Jazz contacted Optimus. :I am coming your way right now Jazz: Optimus answered.

"Jazz, help me out here!" Ironhide yelled.  "Coming!" Jazz ran back and helped Ironhide.

While the two were hiding, Ironhide and Jazz fought Megatron and Starscream. Starscream was easy to deal with, but it was Megatron who was the problem.

"Megatron!" Megatron looked in the direction that called him and saw Optimus running towards him. He growled and retreated while dragging an unconscious Starscream with him.

"Are the two of you alright?" Optimus asked.

"Can someone tell us what the hell is going on?!" Knockout asked angrily at the three men.

"We will explain everything to you two back in the hotel," and with that Optimus left the scene to the hotel.

In the hotel and after explaining

"So you want to say that my best friend and I are two robots who got reincarnated as humans for some unknown reason, oh and there is a war between the Decepticons and Autobots?" Breakdown summoned the thing up.

"Basically if you put it that way then yes," Ironhide said to him.

"This is crazy! How can we believe you?" Knockout had a hard time believing all this.

"I know that this is all looks like we are crazy, but we have proof," Optimus tried convincing the two.

"Show us then."

Optimus transformed his hand into a gun, Ironhide, jazz, and Bumblebee followed after Optimus.

"Wow." Breakdown and Knockout said in disbelief. "And those men were after us," Knockout pointed at himself and Breakdown.

"Yes, and their names are Megatron and Starscream. Starscream is the one who was able to be knocked out easily and Megatron is the leader and tough to beat," Jazz told the two.

"We will respect your choice if you want to be left alone or join the Decepticons, we won't force the two of you into anything," Optimus said in a calm voice to the two men.

Breakdown and Knockout looked at each other and started to whisper to each other. "What do you think of this all Knocky?" "I think we should accept their offer, I do remember being with them." "Alright, I trust you with this. We made our decision," Breakdown said the last part louder.

"And what is that," Jazz asked curiously.

"We accept your offer and come with you to America and become Autobots," Knockout said. "But before that, I have to find someone to watch the store while I'm gone," "Don't worry pal, we still have time and welcome to the team," Jazz greeted them.

A raven that had been watching the interaction between the Autobots flew away to his master to report. When he arrived he landed on his master's shoulder.

"And?" "The two have joined the Autobots, Wave," "I see, good job Laserbeak," "And the boy?" "Bumblebee still hasn't given the crystal to him, master," "I know, he wants to do some research himself before he gives it to his father," Soundwave stopped petting Ravage and stood up to report to his master smiling for only a second before it disappeared.

To be continued...
Sorry for the wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 904 41
Cybertron has been revived, but Predaking enjoys the planet he knew as Earth as well. There were far more creatures than he could count, and most wer...
78.8K 2.4K 46
".. Is this really what you desire?" Amy Scarlet, a 17 year old girl who could possess everything a regular teenage girl needs. A house, loving Mothe...
12.9K 485 24
Bumblebee wishes to speak. To talk to his best friend. Although the lost of his voice, his life went on as normal. He's a soldier now, and although s...
Half Human By Zick Nette

Science Fiction

2.5K 49 15
**The cover pic belong to me, my drawing and I am not letting no one use it. The characters don't belong to me, they belong to their rightful owner...