SCENT | IM CHANGKYUN

By Tokkimallows

"What was tha--" "That's my dick" ------------------ Love-hate relationship isn't a bad idea at all. Sometime... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen: I LOVE YOU
Twenty: Too Bad
Twenty One: Public🔞
Twenty Two: Shower
Twenty Three: Hidding Something?
Twenty Four : Party
Twenty Five: Unexplained
TWENTY SEVEN : Secret
TWENTY EIGHT : White Code
TWENTY NINE: Truth
THIRTY : Danger
THIRTY ONE : PAIN
THIRTY TWO: THIRST
THIRTY THREE : WHO IS HE?
THIRTY FOUR: THEIR PAST
THIRTY FIVE : THE ALPHA
THIRTY SIX : BURNING SUN CLAN
THIRTY SEVEN: Trap
THIRTY EIGHT : Siblings
THIRTY NINE: Misunderstanding
FORTY : All about her
FORTY-ONE: Make you feel Good
FORTY - TWO : Don't Play Games
FORTY-THREE: SICKNESS
FORTY-FOUR : I'm pregnant
FORTY - FIVE : WHO?
FOURTY-SIX: Trouble
FOURTY - SEVEN : Getting Ready
FOURTY - EIGHT : Caught
FOURTY - NINE : Fucked Up
FIFTY : KISS
FIFTY - ONE : Memories
FIFTY - TWO : CONGRATULATIONS!
FIFTY - THREE: The Clan
FIFTY - FOUR : FIGHTER
FIFTY - FIVE: FIGHT IS OVER
FIFTY - SIX : STARTING OVER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3 (END)

Twenty Six: Boyfriend

5.7K 170 54
By Tokkimallows

MINKYUNG'S POV

We're all at the seaside enjoying the view of the ocean. The boys are enjoying the water while I just sat here under the umbrella. Then Wonho came and he sat beside me.

"You've been so quiet since we got here" Wonho said handing me a can of cola. "Something's bothering you?"

"No, nothing"

"You've been thinking about something, I can read your m--- expression" he said open the can that I was holding.

"This is really nothing" I said as I smile at him.

"Is it about Changkyun right?" He asked looking directly at me. I shook my head and remove my gaze to Changkyun to look at Wonho.

"How did yo--- I mean, it's not that really a big deal"

"Yes it is. Come on talk to me, I'll listen" he said.

"Changkyun really loves me, I can sense it. But do I really deserve him?" I asked him.

"You know Minkyung you're really a nice girl. To be honest it's so rare for us to see Changkyun hanging out with a girl cause he really find them annoying so we're supposed that he always have you by his side" Wonho told me. "It's not that I'm against about you two, but I think you should know Changkyun well"

"What do you mean??"

"You guys have known each other for months but I'm sure you didn't saw all of him and he didn't saw all of you. Like your family, past and the true you. Same goes as Changkyun. Learn to love everything about him that's all I can tell you" he said.

"Tell Changkyun that I'll just going to walk around" I said putting down the can of cola before I stood up.

I was walking around the beach still thinking of what Wonho just told me. Learn to love everything about Changkyun? What does it mean? Haven't I learn everything about him? I was so lost in my thoughts, then someone bumped me. He was taller than me. I look up to see his face.

"I'm so sorry" he apologized. "I didn't look on my way, it's my fault I'm so sorry" he keep on apologizing.

"No, no, it's alright. Are you in a rush? Sorry to trouble you" I said.

"No, I'm not in a rush. Actually I'm roaming around for our busking" he said. "I'm Yonghoon, if you're not busy, come to infront of the bar this 3pm"

"Sure" I gave him and nod making him smile.

"This way" he led me the way. I followed him and saw his band mates arranging their instruments.

"Wait here" he gave me a smile before walking away. I was waiting there along with other people, then a cute guy approach me. He has this chubby cheeks and a pointed nose.

"Are you all alone?" He asked me, fixing the tune of his guitar. "Or you're with Yonghoon hyung? Do you know him?"

"Ah no, we don't personally know each other. We just bumped into each other" I explained.

He gave me a nod, he started to play his bass guitar checking if it's already on tune. "My name's Giwook" he said out of nowhere.

"Did they came back already?" Another guy came. "We're starting in 15 min-" he was cut of when his eyes landed on me.

"Sorry did I interrupted you two?" He said. "Giwookie didn't told me that he's bringing a girl with him"

"Ah hyung! That's not it. It was Yonghoon hyung who brought her, I'm just talking to her" Giwook said.

"Oh.....hi I'm Dongmyeong" the guy introduced himself.

"There they are!" Giwook said then two guy approched us.

"Noona I didn't expect you to come"  Hyungu said.

"Hyungu hyung? You know her?" Dongmyeong asked and Hyungu nodded.

"She's our childhood friend" Harin said.

"I thought she's something to Yonghoon hyung since he brought her here" Giwook said.

"She's our noona? I thought she's around mine and Giwook's age. Noona looks so young" Dongmyeong said.

"She's two years older than us" Hyungu said referring to him and Harin.

"So they're your bandmates you're telling me when I met you last night" I said. I'm glad I'm happy to meet my childhood friends' bandmates.  "Sorry I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Minkyung. Cha Minkyung"

Then that Yonghoon guy from earlier suddenly came. "What's happening here?"

"Hyung, I thought she's something special to you. You brought Hyungu and Harin's childhood friend here" Giwook said.

"You are their childhood friend?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Yes, I'm Minkyung. I haven't introduced myself to you earlier" I gave him a smile.

"Okay, okay check your instruments we'll starting in 3 mins" Yoonghoon said.

"Noona, he's our leader. I'll talk to you later, thanks for coming" Hyungu said before leaving me. All of them are good looking and they're so tall.

Harin was playing the drums. Giwook is their bassist. Dongmyeong was in charged of the keyboard. Hyungu is playing the electric guitar just like the old times. And Yonghoon? I don't see any instruments with him. They greeted everyone and introduced themselves before they start playing.

After their busking they invited me to have dinner with them.

"No, I mean this is f---"

"Come on Noona, it's been so long since the last time to spend time with us" Hyungu said.

"Alright alright" I said.

"So where are we going to eat?" Dongmyeong asked.

"How about let's also have a drink?" Harin asked. The four boys looking at each other smiling.

"No, we're with a girl" Yonghoon said.

"Noona is fine with that right?" Harin said looking at me.

"Yeah we saw her last night at the bar, so yeah" Hyungu glanced over me.

"That's not a problem at all" I respond.

"It's a call" the boys excitedly amde their way to the bar.

The four boys are fooling around with each other. While I'm here stuck with their leader.

"You look so young I thought you're around Giwook's age" he suddenly speak up breaking the silence between the two of us.

"I think we're in the same age" I said "I guess you're also a 96 liner?" I told him and he look down and laugh.

"I'm actually a 94 liner" he said "Giwook and Dongmyeong are 00 liner"

"That's made you my oppa" I said. Then I remembered that we're not that close to call him like that. "Oh don't mind what I've just said" I said out of embarrassment.

We soon arrived at the bar and Harin look around for a seat. Harin and Hyungu haven't changed at all. The other boys are really kind, especially Yonghoon. He's been taking care of me since I came earlier. Time have passed and I didn't know it's already dark.

"I think I should get going now" I told them but Harin stopped me.

"Noona can you stay for a little longer?" He asked.

"I really want to but I really want to go" I told him and they finally let me.

"I'll accompany you" Yonghoon said.

"Ah no, you stay here and enjoy your time with them" I refuse.

"Then leave your phone number instead so we'll know if you got home safe" Hyungu said. I put my hand inside my pocket then realized that I don't have my phone with me. No wonder no one from the boys called me.

"I left my phone at home"

"Then I'll accompany you home" Yonghoon suggested again.

"Yeah! Noona! Let him accompany you" the younger boys said. I finally let him accompany me since it's already dark.

"Do you live with someone by any chance?" Yonghoon said. "Don't misunderstood me, I mean do you live with your friends or still with your family"

"I live with my friends" I answered and he nodded. "Ah yeah, can I borrow your phone I need to give them a call I'm sure they're worry" I said and he handed me his phone. I dialed my number. Thankfully someone picked up.

"Hello? Who is this?" Someone from the other line asked. It is obviously Changkyun.

"Changkyun-ah it's Minkyung. You don't have to worry about me I'm on my way home" I told him.

"Yah! You should have called me earlier! Where are you I'll pick you up" he said.

"Who is that?" I heard Minhyuk from the other line. "That's Minkyung right? Minkyung-ah you better get back Changkyun is having a hard time. He's been acting like a man but he's actually crying" Minhyuk said then I heard him being hit.

"Babe, tell me where are you I'm going to get you"

"I'm still here at the beach walking all the way back there"

"Okay, okay I got it. Wait for me" he said then the call quickly ended. I thanked Yonghoon and return his phone.

"You can get back now, someone's about to pick me up here" I told Yonghoon but he refuses to go.

"I can't leave you here alone. I'll go once they came" he said. He's really a nice guy. Both of us stayed there and waited for Changkyun to come.

"If you don't mind. Who did you call?" Yonghoon asked out of nowhere.

"I called my boyfriend" I said.

"You didn't mention earlier that you have a boyfriend"

"Did that disappointed you?"

"Ahh no, it's not like that---- I mean you didn't told us earlier that you need to go cause your boyfriend is definitely looking for you. Sorry they made you stay. Your boyfriend must be really worried"

"I just realized it now. First I wasn't really sure if I deserve him or he deserve to have me. I've been thinking about this since earlier that's why I bumped into you. I wanted to relax my mind. But hearing what he just said on phone, he really wants me to be by his side all the time. Yeah maybe there's a lot of things about him I don't understand but I should really stay by his side. To know him even better" I explained to Yonghoon.

"Minkyung-ah! Where are you?!" I heard Changkyun yelling. I turned around and saw him standing in distance but you can clearly saw his eyes and nose are red from crying. I gave him a smile and he quickly run towards me giving me a tight hug.

"I thought I lost you. I thought you left me" he whispered his voice is shaky.

"Sorry, I won't do it again" I said "I love you" I whispered at him then he pulled away wiping his tears.

"Yah! Why did you do that?! Huh? Don't you know that all of us are worried! And do you think you'll fix everything with 'i love you' huh?" He scolded me.

"I love you" I told him once again. He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"I love you too" he answered back making me laugh.

"Yah! We don't even know if you're okay here alone. You don't know if some guy are making moves on y--" he was cut off when his eyes landed on Yonghoon.

"Who is this guy huh? Yah why did you take Minkyung w--" Changkyun was about to approach Yonghoon but I hugged him from the back and he stopped.

"He's my friend. He's with me all this time. It was really my fault. I was so excited to finally spend my time with my childhood friends." I explained. I felt Changkyun's hand against mine.

"I understand" he said. Then I finally let him go.

"You must be Minkyung's boyfriend. I'm Yonghoon" Yonghoon said letting out a hand for a handshake.

"B-boyfriend?" Changkyun asked as he look over me. I gave him a smile and nodded.

"Ah yeah, I'm her boyfriend. Name is Changkyun" he said smiling from ear to ear.

"Minkyung-ah thanks for your time today. I must go check out the boys" Yonghoon said and I nodded.

"Thanks for taking care of Minkyung" Changkyun said. I waved goodbye to Yonghoon before he make his way back to the bar.

"So I'm your boyfriend now huh" Changkyun cheekily smiled wrapping his arms around my waist as we walk back to the house.

"We're you crying?" I asked him and he look away and said that's he's not crying. "I heard what Minhyuk said. And I can see some evidence" I teased him. "My boyfriend is a cry baby" I said and run away from him.

"What did you just said? Come here!" He shouted at me and run towards to catch me.

"You'll never catch me" I shouted back and run all the way back to the house.

"You're dead when I catch you"

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
SORRY IF I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE AGAIN. BUT I'M REALLY TRYING MY BEST TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. SO IM BLESSING YOU WITH KYUNKYUNG MOMENTS HERE! STAY SAFE EVERYONE!😘
~>TM💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 738 16
Those cold eyes... Those cold, brown eyes... Those eyes that belongs to him... Changed my whole life...
5.7K 57 8
This is a fluff. (Some smut for my hard stans) Some makeout sessions I absolutely LOVE suggestions and requests. If I find kink shaming, I will cut y...
152K 3.6K 40
"Bitch" "Slut" "Fuckboy" "Asshole" "Stop fighting you two, like fuck I think I'm getting a headache cause of your bullshit" I looked at Taylor an...
51.8K 1.5K 56
(n.) finding something good without looking for it. Park Jin Hee experience struggles in her life. She keeps on finding for a reason to stay but on...