Isolate : Kimetsu no Yaiba x...

By ItsBuffyPiglet

You've been alone most of your life. Not because people left you, but because you chose that. However, that c... More

A/N
Prologue
十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
二十一
Plz read this. This is very serious.
二十三
二十四
二十五
二十六
二十七
二十八
Another important chapter guys ._.
二十九
三十
!(Y/n) Ancestor!
三十一
三十二
Srry this isn't a update but this is important-
三十三
Important announcment
A random announcement.
三十四

二十二

10.9K 451 434
By ItsBuffyPiglet

WARNING!

- Swearing

- Violence

-Blood

.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.
『2nd Person』
.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.

The female demon catches both of her temari balls, the small piece of paper that helped cloaked the house slowly falls down to the ground without having any piece of it's paper ripped. The female laughs, smirking at the damage she caused on the poor house. "You were right, yahaba!" She informs, saying the males name aloud. "A building just appeared out of nowhere!" She states out, too many dust to even see the five in the house. "The handiwork of a Blood Demon Arts wielder adept at hiding objects." Yahaba says, using his eyes that are on his hands to see through the dust. "And is the demon hunters accompanied by a demon?" He frowns a little, not expecting this to be part of the mission. "What's going on here?" He mumbles, confused.

The female demon laughs.

"Isn't this fun?" She questions her partner, bouncing her balls on the ground.

"Still, I have to say, Susumaru.." Yahaba says the female demon name, moving his hand towards her to see her with his eye. Susumaru turns her head to him, her smirk not faltering as she does. "...the way you do things is childish..impetuous, but most of all...." He lists, saving the best one for last. "...Messy." His frown deepens.

"My kimono got all dirty!" He complains, clicking his tongue afterwards.

"Oh, stop whining!" Susumaru tells Yahaba, turning her head back towards the house.

"We found them right away thanks to my temari, so who cares?" She carelessly says. "And now we can have tons of fun!" She pulls her arm back, throwing her temari ball before throwing the other one at the house. Damaging the house more. When she catches them back in her hands, bits of dirt fall onto Yahaba, who was displeased about it.

"You've gone and splattered me again!" He covers himself with his arm, trying to not get anymore spots of his kimono ruined.

"You're so uptight." She remarks.

"Your kimono isn't the least bit soiled." She tells him, smirking wickedly.

"And besides.." She mutters out, watching as the dust cleared and shows the five victims inside. Susumaru cackles. "Found you!" She said as she brings one of her temari balls up, her eyes curling in excitement of what's to come. 'A temari!' You thought, staring at the ball that was made out of silk before looking back at the two demons. 'So, she caused all this damage? Just by throwing that temari?' You nibbled your bottom lip, wondering how the hell would a simple, silk, temari break wood and hit that hard. 'That woman..' Yushiro glares at Susumaru with his eyes that were wide from the sudden attack. 'Is she one of Kibutsuji's minions?' He wonders before the female throws her temari balls again, but into the house. The balls bounce around missing every victim before it launches at Tamayo. "Lady Tamayo!" Yushiro notices just on time and stands in front of her, blocking the balls target. When all of a sudden, it moves to a different direction.

The temari goes to the ground that was next to Yushiro, catching him off guard.

Big mistake.

The temari smashes right through Yushiro head, blood splattering to the ground from Yushiro head that was now smashed.

"Yushiro!" Tanjiro screams. Tamayo catches Yushiro body, not allowing his body to fall on the ground helplessly without his head. "Damnit!" Tanjiro cusses, he looks at his sister from the corner of his eye, he calls to her to get her attention. "Get the woman asleep back there somewhere safe outside!" He orders, he was responded with a nod. "It's too dangerous outside!" Tamayo exclaims, stopping Nezuko just in time from doing what Tanjiro said. "We have a basement, so take her there!" Tamayo advises, being answered with a 'Understood!' before Nezuko leaves to do her job. Tanjiro stands up, his nichirin placed in front of him. "I killed one!" Susumaru laughs, finding it very funny in her opinion.

'She clearly smells different from the other demons so far! How strong is she?' He smells the scent again, feeling like he isn't able to breathe from how intense it is.

'It's an intense smell. It's settling heavy and deep in my lungs!!' He couldn't stand the intense smell she was giving off. The temari goes back towards their owner, getting caught back in the same hand from before. She hums, staring at the two demon hunters. "So the demon hunter with the earrings and the other one with the kitsune mask..." She ceases, smirking. "..Is you." She completes her sentence. 'So, we're the one they're targeting..' Your eye twitches, laying your hand on your scythe. "Tamayo! Fall back and hide!" Tanjiro tells the demons. "We're the ones they're after!" He reports, not wanting them to get hurt even though they're a demon.

"Tanjiro, I want you and (Y/n) to fight without worrying about us." She says as she looks down at Yushiro headless body with a lour expression.

"We'll be fine without your protection." She comforts.

She closes her eyes for a split second before looking at the two of you. "Since we're demons." She utters out.

"All right." Susumaru speaks up, bring her ball backwards. "It's all over for you now!" She comments, throwing the temari more harder this time. 'Even if I dodge, that ball will follow me.' He thinks, staying in place.

Tanjiro closes his eyes, thinking of a plan.

He throws both of his arms to both of his sides before he moves his arm back that had his nichirin katana that was upside down, while the other was outwards.

'Total concentration!' He sucks in the air throw his teeth as usual.

'Water breathing!' Tanjiro gets ready to attack, going by the quickest technique in all tenth forms in water breathing.

'Seventh form! Drop Ripple Thrust-curve!' Tanjiro thrusts his katana at the curve diagonally to soften the blow. Susumaru's smirk increases a bit. 'He struck in an arc from an angle to lessen the ball's impact.' She smirks even more, her lips pulling back and showing her fangs a little. 'But..' She pauses, waiting for the outcome to happen.

All of a sudden, the ball starts shaking.

It bumps straight into Tanjiro head, but not causing any damage as it goes back to Susumaru.

'How can that temari move around like that?' You stare at the ball confused, gripping onto your handle. 'It swerved unnaturally when it struck Yushiro, as well.' You remember back how it swerved away from Yushiro to catch him off guard so it can smash through his head off cleanly.

'It's not like it's spinning in any special way, and yet..' You scowl at the female demon, annoyed by how rough this battle is gonna be for you all. '...this..' You stand up, ready to battle with Tanjiro.

"Yushiro! Yushiro!" Tamayo calls out, looking down at him worriedly.

His head soon starts to heal, the muscles, bones and veins regenerating back to the way it was. "La.." Yushiro tries to call out, but his mouth wasn't fully recovered yet. "Lady Tamayo!" He correctly calls out this time, half of his head now recovered. "Didn't I tell you?" He said, Tamayo places her hand on his cheek as a response. "That we shouldn't get involved with those demon hunters!" He repeats back what he said hours ago. "From the start!" He adds, continuing on with his talking. "My Blindfold technique Is still a work in progress!" He mentions his blood demon art to her. "I know that you're well aware of that yourself!" He adds. "I may be able to conceal the presence of building and people, their scent, but it's not like I can mask their very existence." He clarifies, Tamayo closes her eyes as her frown dampens. "The greater our numbers the more traces we leave, and the greater the odds that Kibutsuji will discover us!" Yushiro finishes explaining, telling the possibilities that could truly happen.

'Those demons got this close to us, yet there was no scent until we came under attack!' Tanjiro thought, knowing very well that he didn't smell any demon scent till the attack.

'That was Yushiro's Blood Demon Art, huh?' He guesses that the Blood Demon Art that Yushiro has was the cloaking spell.

"Anyone who ruins the time I spend alone with you.." Yushiro whispers, his head fully growing back. "I despise such people!" He finishes. "I despise them! With passion!" Yushiro hair fully grows back with no problem, looking the same as ever and back into the style it was just then. "It's unforgivable!" He roars, veins popping out as his brows furrow in fury.

Susumaru chortles at Yushiro.

She throws her haori off before she takes the top part of her kimono off.

"Hey, he's babbling!" She stares out, staring down at the quarter in the house. "What fun this is! What fun this is!" She repeats. "Consider it an honor that I, one of the 12 Kizuki, will take your life.." She gets into a stance, getting more serious. "You should be honored!" She tells them.

"12 Kizuki?" Tanjiro mutters to himself, confused on what she meant.

"She reports directly to Kibutsuji!" She explains, noticing that Tanjiro was confused. Susumaru laughs, bringing the attention back on her again. Unexpectedly, she grows four more arms. 'She grew more arms!' Tanjiro shouted in his head, getting nervous on how the battle will be. Four more temari's appear, making it difficult than it is before for the demon hunters.

"Lets keep playing.." She smirks like a mad woman.

"Until dawn! Until your life ends!" She throws all the balls as she finishes her last sentence, the balls bouncing everywhere and taking up more space.

Meaning they get closer to the two demons and the two demon hunters than before.

Yushiro pulls Tamayo closer to him, getting a scratch on his cheek as he grunts in pain.

'If I were to cast my spell now, it would affect Tanjiro and (Y/n), as well.' Tamayo thinks to herself as she leans against Yushiro, trying to come up with a plan to help out the pair. 'And Yushiro needs time to prepare to switch to attack mode.' She looks up at the younger demon.

'But if this goes on..' She trails off in her head, watching as both Tanjiro and you deflect the blows coming from the Temari's.

'There it is again!' Tanjiro thought, seeing the same response from the ball happening again. 'Even without hitting anything, they change trajectory!' Tanjiro slices through the balls, cutting them in half. But they still bumped into him.

'If I go ahead and slash them, it'll blunts the blow, but they hit me anyway!' He dodges the incoming blows, you leap back to dodge one of the blows that could've maybe hit your leg. Tanjiro soon skids next to you, trying to make sure you're safe as best as he can. You quickly move your head just in time to dodge a temari before you duck down and dodge the other ones. 'Two different scents of blood, there are two demons!' He sniffs as he dodges, smelling the scents of the demons from afar. 'Their scent tells me where they are!' He swiftly dodges a temari, realizing that Yushiro and Tamayo are also in danger. 'But..!' He looks towards the two, seeing that the balls are going straight towards them. Your attention Is immediately on Yushiro and Tamayo, aware that the Temari's aren't aiming at you for a few seconds, you bolt towards the two and suck the oxygen through your teeth.

'Total Concentration..' You loosen your grip on your scythe, getting closer and closer to the duo.

'Taoist breathing! Eighth Form!'

'Descended Energy!!' You slice through all the temari's, making them drop to the ground and disintegrate into red flames.

You stay where you are, slicing through all the Temari's that tried coming near Tamayo and Yushiro. Tamayo stares wide eyed at you, watching as you slice through them. You looked..so familiar. Familiar to the man all those years ago that was with that savior. Your technique even looked similar to his, you reminded so much of him. But those breathers disappeared long ago. Tamayo couldn't believe it, she couldn't believe who you actually were.

'It can't be..'

.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.

Another breathing form from (Y/n)-Chan? Very interesting :o But it also looks like Tamayo knows something about (Y/n) that nobody knows, what could it be? Is there more to it? See it in the future chapters!! I'll edit this soon once I'm done with the previous ones. I hoped you enjoy the chapter, Ja ne!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
259K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
297K 27.7K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...