二十六

WARNING!

- None

.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.
『2nd Person』
.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.

The sun shines onto the trees, the wind blowing and causing many of the petals to fall down to the ground gracefully.

You and Tanjiro walk inside, Tanjiro finally getting his energy back. Mostly from you, due to the cuddles. Once he got his haori on and his katana back in place, including your scythe going back on your waist. The inside of the house was horribly ruined. Tanjiro felt bad, while you didn't care. "Miss Tamayo?" Tanjiro calls for the latter, walking through one of the doors after you went through. "Yushiro?" He calls for the younger demon. "Over here! Over here!" The same voice of the younger demon faintly but loud enough tells him. Tanjiro makes a confused sound, following after you to a spot that seems like the basement. "Not that you need to come at all." Yushiro quickly adds, acting a bit rude and kind at the same time. "But if you want to, then get down here." Yushiro demands. You look down into the basement, seeing light is there and that it seemed undamaged from the fight outside.

"Yushiro!" Tamayo scolds him.

"Only joking!" He responds, lying a little bit. "Hurry down, then, (Y/n), Tanjiro!" She tells the two.

"Oh, right!" Tanjiro gets up and follows you downstairs. Tanjiro holding onto the wall for a little support, still being injured.

Once Tanjiro turns, he smiles at the sight of his sister.

"Nezuko!" He says as he hugs her. A grin stretching on his face, Nezuko humming in glee. "I moved her to this basement, where the sunlight won't reach, ahead of daybreak." Tamayo explains. Nezuko lets go of Tanjiro, turning around and running back to the two demons. Tanjiro calls her name, confused on what she's doing. You tilt your head, also wondering what she's doing.

Nezuko hugs Tamayo, surprising both Tamayo and Yushiro.

Well, more like pissing Yushiro off.

"Why, you!" He grumbles out, his hands on the edge of throwing Nezuko off of Tamayo. "Step away from Lady Tamayo!" He orders. "That's so rude!" He roars, growling as more of his veins pop out.

"Stop it, Yushiro." Tamayo tells the boy, casting a glance at him without moving.

"I don't mind at all." She reassures. "Yes, ma'm!" Yushiro quickly responds back, turning his head away a little as a pink hue appears on his cheeks. 'You have such a kind heart, Lady Tamayo.' He secretly compliments. 'You're too beautiful to believe!' Sparkles were sparkling next to him, showing his awe he had towards her. 'But..' He takes a peak at (Y/n), who didn't notice they were being stared at by Yushiro. 'They oddly seem..kind just as much as Lady Tamayo is...?' He thought, the pink hue darkening on his cheeks.

Nezuko hums, her eyes opens before she starts to pat Yushiro head, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Cut..that...out!" He demands, the blush disappearing immediately. "Nezuko has been acting this way since she awoke." Tamayo explains, trying to look down at the latter as she was still hugging her. She looks at the two demon hunters, a turmoil expression on her face. "Do you think she's alright?" She asked.