二十二

WARNING!

- Swearing

- Violence

-Blood

.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.
『2nd Person』
.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.

The female demon catches both of her temari balls, the small piece of paper that helped cloaked the house slowly falls down to the ground without having any piece of it's paper ripped. The female laughs, smirking at the damage she caused on the poor house. "You were right, yahaba!" She informs, saying the males name aloud. "A building just appeared out of nowhere!" She states out, too many dust to even see the five in the house. "The handiwork of a Blood Demon Arts wielder adept at hiding objects." Yahaba says, using his eyes that are on his hands to see through the dust. "And is the demon hunters accompanied by a demon?" He frowns a little, not expecting this to be part of the mission. "What's going on here?" He mumbles, confused.

The female demon laughs.

"Isn't this fun?" She questions her partner, bouncing her balls on the ground.

"Still, I have to say, Susumaru.." Yahaba says the female demon name, moving his hand towards her to see her with his eye. Susumaru turns her head to him, her smirk not faltering as she does. "...the way you do things is childish..impetuous, but most of all...." He lists, saving the best one for last. "...Messy." His frown deepens.

"My kimono got all dirty!" He complains, clicking his tongue afterwards.

"Oh, stop whining!" Susumaru tells Yahaba, turning her head back towards the house.

"We found them right away thanks to my temari, so who cares?" She carelessly says. "And now we can have tons of fun!" She pulls her arm back, throwing her temari ball before throwing the other one at the house. Damaging the house more. When she catches them back in her hands, bits of dirt fall onto Yahaba, who was displeased about it.

"You've gone and splattered me again!" He covers himself with his arm, trying to not get anymore spots of his kimono ruined.

"You're so uptight." She remarks.

"Your kimono isn't the least bit soiled." She tells him, smirking wickedly.

"And besides.." She mutters out, watching as the dust cleared and shows the five victims inside. Susumaru cackles. "Found you!" She said as she brings one of her temari balls up, her eyes curling in excitement of what's to come. 'A temari!' You thought, staring at the ball that was made out of silk before looking back at the two demons. 'So, she caused all this damage? Just by throwing that temari?' You nibbled your bottom lip, wondering how the hell would a simple, silk, temari break wood and hit that hard. 'That woman..' Yushiro glares at Susumaru with his eyes that were wide from the sudden attack. 'Is she one of Kibutsuji's minions?' He wonders before the female throws her temari balls again, but into the house. The balls bounce around missing every victim before it launches at Tamayo. "Lady Tamayo!" Yushiro notices just on time and stands in front of her, blocking the balls target. When all of a sudden, it moves to a different direction.

The temari goes to the ground that was next to Yushiro, catching him off guard.

Big mistake.