十六

WARNING!

- Swearing

- Violence

.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.
『2nd Person』
.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.

The demon squeals out in fear, already scared right when he heard the name come out of Tanjiro mouth.

Tanjiro noticed this, his angry expression softens a little.

The demon stays silent, cowering towards the wall in fear. He didn't wanna say the mans name. He knew what would happen if he did, others that were stupid enough to do that were asking a death wish. "Talk to me!" Tanjiro demands, pointing the katana at his face before edging it closer to the demon neck. The demon gasps in fear as he moves his head away from the katana. "Start talking!!" Tanjiro demands more aggressively, making you question to yourself if he was a childish boy or just actually a cold one. "I-I..can't tell you..." The demon whimpers out. Tanjiro stares down at the demon with a bit of shock on his face, surprised that the demon was scared all of a sudden. "I can't tell you!" The demon whimpers out again, repeating himself.

The demon remembers back to what happened before he became a demon.

.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.

"You must not speak." A cold, husky, voice says. The owner of that hand grips around the demon that used to be human—neck more. The hand being very pale, veins popping out as nails that were long were claws. The young man stares at the man holding him up in fear, blood coming from his mouth and nose as it starts to dry up on his skin. Foam coming out of his mouth, his teeth all messed up and ruined while others were gone.

"You must not't tell anyone about me." A man that looked like in his twenties, with curly black hair that was underneath a white fedora with a black ribbon, wearing a black tuxedo and sporting it with a white tie over his black dress shirt and white pants, finishing it off with black shoes. He was the owner of that hand that was holding the young man by his neck. He puts a finger to his mouth, his eyes being covered by the shadow of his hat.

"If you do, I'll know immediately.." The man whispers, sounding more intimidating than before towards the young man before him.

"I'm always watching you."

.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.

"I can't tell you!" The demon repeats again, trembling in front of Tanjiro. Sounding more louder than before.

Tanjiro retreats his katana back when the demon starts to move his body left and right as if saying 'no'. "I can't tell you! I can't tell you! I can't tell you!" The demon repeats over and over. You take a peak at the demon, wondering why he was so scared.

Tanjiro stares at the demon in bewilderment. 'The smell of fear is strong..' He thinks to himself, smelling the fear that was coming off of the demon.

'He's trembling all the way down to his bones!' Right after that, the demon immediately regenerates his arms. "I can't tell you!!" The demon lunges at Tanjiro, only to be dodged and get his head and arms sliced off immediately.