三十一

WARNING!

- Swearing

- Violence

- Blood

•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.
『3rd Person』
.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.

Before the boar dude could even defend himself, Tanjiro throws his hand back and propels his fist to the boy's stomach.

A faint crack was heard, showing how strong Tanjiro hit him with his fist.

The boar dude chokes on the air, the wind knocking out of him. He falls back, rolling a few times. "He broke his bones!" Zenitsu points out as he was laying (Y/n) against him. "Aren't you a member of the Demon Slayers Corp?!" Tanjiro shouts at the male, clenching his fist up in the air. "Don't you get why Zenitsu refuses to draw his sword?" Tanjiro asked the boar man, bringing his clenched fist back to his side.

"It's because it's taboo for us to draw our swords on each other for no reason!" He explains. "But here you are, giving him a one-sided beatdown!!" Tanjiro yelled, glaring down at the boar dude, who was laying on the ground still. "Is that fun for you?" He questions him, digging his nails into his palms further. "You're the lowest of the low!" Tanjiro finished.

The boar responded with a few coughs, soon turning into the usual maniac laugh of the boar dude.

"Oh, so that's why?" He says aloud, his voice sounding raspy from the punch he got from Tanjiro. "My bad." He admits his mistake. "In that case, let's fight barehanded." The boar dude picks his head off of the ground and looks at Tanjiro, suggesting to fight barehanded.

"No! I don't think you understand at all!" Tanjiro quickly declines it, holding a hand up for him to stop and think about it.

"First," Tanjiro starts, but the male jumps onto his hands and throws himself back on his feet.

Defiantly not paying attention to what he's saying.

The boar dude dashed towards to Tanjiro, who's still going on with his talking.

"It's wrong for the members of the corps to fight each other at all!" He shakes his hands at him, backing up to create distance. Tanjiro dodges a kick that was gonna be sent to his head, backing up and dodging at the same time as the boar dude tries to land a hit on him.

"It doesn't matter if it's barehanded!!" He tries to tell the boar.

"Listen to me!" Tanjiro demands the male, but he didn't listen and just grabs onto his head before he swings his body around it, causing Tanjiro to stumble around from the weight and not being able to focus.

The boar man throws Tanjiro to the ground, landing on both of his hands and swings one of his legs at Tanjiro. Although, Tanjiro was already standing and backs up. The foot only missing him just by hair-length.

Zenitsu stares at the duo, the boy on his knees with tears on the corner of his eyes as he was worrying about Zenitsu and (Y/n).

'What kind of move is that? Even after Tanjiro broke his ribs!' Zenitsu couldn't believe on how the male could move like that, even with the broken ribs he had. 'And now...' He takes a glimpse at Tanjiro. 'He broke that guy's ribs!' A bullet of sweat rolls down his cheek, almost still hearing the crack of the rib. 'Hasn't Tanjiro broke the code too?' He ponders.