𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑

By vintageclout

𝘈𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥.. 𝘭�... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
0010
0011
0012
0013
0014
0015
0016
0017
0018
0019
0020
0021
0022
0023
0025
0026
0027
0028
0029
0030
0031
0032
0033
0034
0035
0036
0037
0038

0024

4.8K 226 57
By vintageclout

AALIYAH BROWN

"Ight so your friend jasmine, she gotta nigga?" Ant asked, smacking on some chicken that look like he got it from that nasty ass place called Popeyes.

"Antwan why don't you JUST ask her" I responded

I was on my lunch break & ant had called me. First it was to check up on me then it was too see if jasmine is talking too someone. He wanted me to play match maker so bad.

Mariah a girl I work with who I only talk to one time passed by saying. "Girl tell that man jasmine don't have one. I think They'd be cute too" she made sure to stop by and say something.

She lucky I ain't cuss her out budding into my conversation like that. You don't answer nobody on my phone who's not talking to you especially since she didn't know them.

this is was why I needed air pods or something because they had some nosey ass people here.

"Y'all still coming down here?"

"Foe sho, I'm finna party wit da big dawgs foe my 21st" he shouted through the phone

"As you should bestie"

"Imma plan yo party and everything" I added

I didn't know what I was gonna do for his party quite yet, but I some what had an idea ready. I was so excited for him to come down and celebrate here.

"You betta have all the baddest bitches up in there too" he said giving me a stern look through the call

"With a Lil coupon that says fuck on antwan for da night." He said, making me laugh my fucking ass off. Ant was the definition of funny without trying to be in my opinion. He just always said funny shit.

Cutting the conversation short, I had to get back to work so I ended the call with him. Depending on how I'm feeling I'll either call him back or he can just talk to me when I'm talkin to Pryce.

Aaliyahthe346- I just keep getting badder 🤩
Comments turned off.

          As I sat down below my bed on the floor. I decided too pull out some supplies  I used to paint with, while I waited for jasmine too come over.

     Painting was something I did when I was younger, and I wouldn't mind trying it again. I've always painted certain things that I wanted to get off my chest.

     This time I wanted to paint something that shows me who I was as a person, from me being a young teenage girl to me now. I got out multiple colors to express the meaning of why I am who I am just from these bright colors of paint.

      People claimed they knew me as if I was always this  happy girl but no one actually knew I wasn't always as happy as I claimed too be, I made myself this way.

| FLASH BACK |

"You good?" My oldest brother Keion asked me

"Perfectly FINE" I nodded rolling my eyes.

"Aye chill with the attitude & you ain't gotta fake a smile. We all know you hurting just as much as we are" he said, trying to make me feel better.

     Which was true, I was hurting way more than the rest of my family. I grew up being a daddy's girl. I was my father's best friend & I was trying to process the fact that him & my mom would never be together again.

    My mother and my dad were high school sweet hearts. They were good for each other until one day they weren't.

     It started off from so many fights and arguments too the both of them moving on, So quickly too.
My dad was learning on how to live on his own & he was doing so great being without her. I was so happy that my dad seemed like a more happier man... until one sickness had took over him.

     That had to be the most Hardest thing the whole family and I had went through was my fathers death. We pushed through it though and always kept a smile for him, we always continued to be happy for him.

    My dad always told me I was his energetic child, because growing up I was always the hyper ones from out the rest of the kids, meanwhile my brother Keion was laid back & he never wanted to engage in anything I wanted to do, because he was too "chill".

     I'm so sure that if It wasn't for my dad being the biggest supporter to me, I wouldn't have known what to do when I found out that I was gonna be carrying a whole child, because my mother wasn't as supportive as him.

      I was so happy to be a mother to a sudden little bundle of joy, but I didn't know anything about being a mother, but I loved the fact that I had my dads support all the way through. Something that I always wanted from devin when we were younger.

    If he had of just been there more for me, maybe I wouldn't have been so stressed & maybe just maybe my baby would have still been here.

      It didn't take me long to finishing the painting because it wasn't anything professional. I just drew a hand with many colors reminding me of myself as
Who I was back then to the person I am becoming now.

Beautiful

Meaning loving I've grown to be this beautiful person & I should continue to stay this way.

Harley

Meaning I wish you were here so bad, I will never forget you.
Such an angel you would have been.

Strong
     Been through a lot, but it'll never compare to what others have been through.

Loyalty

Means a lot too me, always forever loyal to the people I love & dearly care about.

Love
The best thing life can give you.

PRYCE WATKINS

"Can you please put that down?" Melody shook her head over at me.

"Ain't nothing wrong wit that outfit"  I smacked my lips, putting the outfit back.

" if you like it then pick it up" She suggested making me shake my head  no.

"Nah, I'll find something else" I told her

      The outfit wasn't all that anyways, it was something simple as a nice plaid shirt & some jeans. I ended up finding something better, but I decided to keep the jeans.

"You ready too be a full time momma?"

     She rolled her eyes flipping the question on me. "You ready too be a full time daddy?"

"Nah don't question flip." I said, looking down checking my phone. Seeing that I had gotten a text.

*aaliyah sent one attachment*

Aaliyah🤦🏽‍♂️💙- OPINION?!

PRYCE 😶💕-
😍😍😍
Ain't no opinion,
you so sexy!
Whatchu do today?👀

Aaliyah🤦🏽‍♂️💙-
Work, chill...
I did a PAINTING 🙃I'll show you later!
Whatchu do?!

PRYCE 😶💕-
Bhet show me
Not anything special..
Right now shopping for baby clothes. 🤷🏽‍♂️
I brought the plane tickets btw.

Aaliyah🤦🏽‍♂️💙-

I HOPE YOU KNOW IM DANCING IN MY SEAT RIGHT NEOWWWWW 🤧

PRYCE 😶💕-
It's the gif for me 🤣
Dance momma
I'll be seeing you mad soon. ☺️

"You guys are cute" melody chuckled

"How you know I'm texting her?" I scrunched up my brow, I hated when she would know when I was texting Aaliyah it was so weird to me.

"You zoned out, you always do." She mentioned

Vote/ comment
I tried y'all :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 1K 7
𝙼𝚄𝙻𝚃𝙸 𝙱𝚇𝙱. Ⓒ𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐅𝟑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒.✎, 2020
58.2K 1.5K 22
Just read trust me 😏.
101K 3.2K 79
𝘈 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 . 𝘈 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴 . 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘥 . 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰...
182K 5.6K 25
-𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵. -𝘈 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥.