Broken Faith {Completed}

By PokemonIsLife319

After being neglected by Rias Gremory, Y/n was enraged and vows to himself that no matter what happens, he wi... More

Chapter 1: Neglected
Chapter 2: Training at Heaven
Chapter 3: Sword Training
Chapter 4: Magic Training
Chapter 5: Meeting with the Saiyans and new forms
Chapter 6: Secret Revealed
Chapter 7: Duel with the pervert
Chapter 8: The Rating game begins!
Chapter 9: Y/n vs. Riser's peerage
Chapter 10: Y/n vs. Riser's Peerage, Part 2
Chapter 11: Executing the plan and the Torture begins
Chapter 12: The torture is done?!
Chapter 13: Freedom
Chapter 14: Feelings
Chapter 15: The White Dragon Emperor debut
Chapter 16: The training begins!
Chapter 17: Rias's tantrum and Y/n gained a new power
Chapter 18: A stray priest arrives! Kiba's backstory revealed
Chapter 19: The Training continues!
Chapter 20: Death
Chapter 21: The battle
Chapter 22: Unleash the power of a Saiyan! Y/n vs. Vali
Chapter 23: A peaceful life and a talk with the Student Council President
Chapter 24: A burning Death
Chapter 25: Forgiveness and Love
Chapter 26: Duel between the Emperors and Issei's new form
Chapter 27: My Savior
Chapter 28: Vali
Chapter 29: New Forms Of Issei, Y/n And Vali
Chapter 31: Y/n's New Form
Chapter 32: To whom you are really in love?
Chapter 33: Rebecca The Angel
Chapter 34 (Finale): Confession

Chapter 30: The Demise Of The Summoner

1.7K 26 18
By PokemonIsLife319

Y/n's mind - 'So he's just like Zamasu as well from what I have heard from my father. All that filthy mortals and stuff.'

Loki - Prepare yourselves, devils and mortals for I will eradicate this entire universe together with Ouroboros Dragon Goddess!

Vali - Ophis, why are you doing this? And where is Bikou and Kuroka?

Ophis remained silent.

Loki - Hahahaha. Why don't you look behind for you can witness your worthless friends.

Vali immediately looked behind him and saw Bikou and Kuroka locked up in a some type of magical cage that neither of them can unlock.

Bikou / Kuroka - Vali!

Vali - Bikou, Kuroka! Hang in there! I'm going to get you out of there!

Vali transformed into his Balance Breaker Form and fired a white Dragon Shot to the cage but unfortunately it didn't do anything.

Y/n - Vali! Watch out!

A massive dark violet beam of dark draconic energy coming from Ophis is heading towards to Vali. The beam is so powerful enough that it can kill a Heavenly Dragon in one shot and it is not in full power state yet.

Y/n uses his Instant Transmission to teleport in front of him. Upon arriving, he immediately casted a purple magic circle. After 30 seconds of absorbing the beam,
Y/n's power level rises up once again but this time it's exponentially higher.

To put it in numbers, his power level was increased by 1,000,000,000,000 from 1,000,000,000. So that means, his power was multiplied by 1,000 times and it is enough to fully control the power of Super Saiyan 4.

Vali - Th-Thank you, Y/n.

Y/n - Hey. No problem. I always got your back. Speaking of, I am now more powerful than before thanks to that attack.

Bikou - Whoever you are, Thank you for saving Vali. He smiled.

Kuroka - Yeah. He is a long-term friend of ours. And m-m-m-may we k-k-k-know your name? She stutters.

Y/n - It's Y/n L/n. But you can call me Y/n. *as he glared at Loki and Ophis* I won't forgive you guys. That attack has the power that can kill the Heavenly Dragon including the host.

At Beerus' Planet

Supreme Old Kai, Supreme Kai, Kibito, Whis, Beerus, Goku and Vegeta are watching them in a crystal ball.

Whis - It seems that Loki had made his move by telling to Ophis to attack those two people there in a cage.

Goku - What did Y/n do to protect them?

Vegeta - It's called Magic Siphoning. Also he has Physical Absorption if I recall.

Goku - What are those? Is it some kind of ability? Also I didn't know Y/n has those kind of abilities.

Whis - That's right. Magic Siphoning and Physical Absorption are similar to each other. Though it only differs on what type of attack is getting absorbed. Magic Siphoning can absorb Magical attacks while Physical Absorption can absorbs Physical attacks like punches, kicks and anything related to physical combat. And I believe Y/n-san can activate those abilities simultaneously.

Goku - I see. So that means, until those abilities are activated, he can absorbs pretty much anything, right?

Whis - Right.

Goku - Now I know. Now that I think about it, those abilities are kinda overpowered.

Whis - Yes. When Y/n has enough power, he might even surpass everyone of us in terms of power. Including the Ultimate Supreme Omni God, Zeno-sama.

Author - I made Zeno's title much higher than on my other stories. Originally, Zeno is only the King of Everything in anime but to give him some more godlike respect and power, I came up with that title and before I forgot, Zeno here in this story is the strongest being in the entire Omniverse.

Supreme Kai - Is that even possible?

Whis - Uh-huh. Through intense training and absorbing pretty much everything, then I'm sure he can reach that state. But the problem is.....

Supreme Old Kai - What is it, Whis-sama?

Whis - In Y/n's current state, Loki is far more powerful than him. But I'm sure Y/n will come up a plan.

Goku - I see. Then all we need to do is to believe in him.

Beerus - Right.

Back to Y/n and the rest

Vali - Don't worry guys, I'm sure Y/n will get you out of there.

Bikou - Don't worry about us, Vali.

Kuroka - I'm sure were doing fine.

Vali - Well, for the meantime, I'm going to protect you, Rias and Asia as well.

Some minions are going towards to Vali. He then activated his Balance Breaker form and began to fight the never-ending waves of demonic minions.

With Riser and the rest

Koneko - Damn. This is tiring as hell.

Irina - Just keep fighting, guys!

Riser - Whatever we do, we must protect Rias and that girl over there at all costs as Y/n told us!

Issei - Yeah!

Rias - Everyone....... *as she yelled at the top of her lungs* THANK YOU FOR PROTECTING ME!!!! ESPECIALLY YOU, Y/N!!!!! She yelled with tears forming and falling from her eyes.

If only she hadn't neglected Y/n, then this would not happen. She will still remain as a high-ranking devil. But right now, she is a powerless human that she can't do anything only to beg for help and protection from others.

If only.............

A miracle would happen.

Y/n was currently fighting stronger minions and he noticed that the minions are getting stronger, increasing in amount and tiring for our main character here thanks to Katarea Leviathan, who keeps summoning and enhancing the waves of minions.

He then looked above from him and saw Katarea doing her job as she keeps summoning and enhancing the minions though her magic power is draining faster than expected.

Katarea - My magic won't last longer. Loki-sama, mind giving me a hand?

Y/n - I won't let you!

Y/n immediately transformed into Super Saiyan 4 as he fly above and punched Katarea at her face and she was sent flying across the sky, hitting the buildings, increasing the damage he dealt.

All of the minions suddenly disappeared.

Issei - Whew! Finished at last.

Vali on the other hand, tried everything he can but to no avail. The magical cage didn't budge and he is getting weaker and weaker as the cage is absorbing his power.

Vali - *pant* *pant* There must be *pant* some way to destroy *pant* that damn cage.

Kuroka - Vali! Are you okay?

Vali (smiling at her) - Yeah. *pant* Just tired as hell.

Asia - Stand still, Vali-san. I'm going to restore your stamina.

Asia began to use her Restoration ability that Y/n taught to her 4 days before this crisis happened.

After several seconds, Vali's stamina was restored up to 45% of his maximum stamina. The same goes to Issei and the rest. But it took a lot of energy for Asia to restore their stamina at once.

Rias - You should take a rest first, Asia. From the looks of it, you are very tired.

Asia - Yeah. Using Restoration that Y/n taught me is kinda tiring when you don't fully master the ability.

Rias - I'm sorry everyone. She said sadly and looking down.

Riser - Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Why are you suddenly apologizing, Rias? You didn't made any wrong move while we are protecting you and Asia.

Rias - No. It's not that. It's just..... I couldn't help you guys. If I still have my powers like before, then I at least may contribute something to each one of you.

Akeno - No. Don't apologize. You didn't do anything wrong this time, Rias. Just like Riser said.

Issei - Yeah. Akeno-san is right. He agreed.

Irina - So don't be sad okay? Just let us handle this crisis and we will request Y/n to bring back your powers if he will agree on it.

Rias was somehow comforted from those words that her friends gave her.

Rias - Thank you everyone. For protecting me even though I made very heinous and horrible mistakes in my life.

Issei - Hey. No problem, Rias-senpai. We always got your back.

With Y/n and Katarea

Y/n - You've got something to say, b*tch?!

Katarea remove the debris from her while grunting and she said,

Katarea - What did you call me? She said angrily.

Y/n - Well I said, you are a b*tch. A big-tits b*tch. I gotta admit you sure have big breasts and all but that body of yours won't seduce me anymore because I am now getting serious.

Still in his Super Saiyan 4 form, Y/n punched Katarea's stomach with 50% of his full power that causes her to fall down and scream at the top of her lungs in so much pain.

Katarea - AGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

When she fall down, Y/n threw another punch at her back and a fiery gold dragon that looks like Shenron began to emerge from his fist. The golden fiery dragon began to roar.

Rias and the rest saw the big serpent-like dragon.

Issei - What is that?!

Kiba - Let's go check it out!

All of them (except Rias and Asia) ran where the dragon located is.

When they arrived, they saw Y/n standing in his Super Saiyan 4 form with golden-yellow aura glowing all over on his body.

Y/n - It's time to meet your death, Evil Summoner.

As Y/n snapped his fingers, the dragon lunges to Katarea and when it made contact, the dragon explodes causing death to Katarea and it landed a 30-hit combo before the fiery light and explosion faded.

Once the light faded, Katarea Leviathan is history.

Koneko - Wh-Whoa. She said dumbfounded.

Kiba - A-Amazing!

Y/n - And that guys, is what you call, "The Dragon Fist".

With Goku and the rest.

Whis - So he killed that Summoner by using Dragon Fist, huh? Beerus-sama, have you anything else to say?

Beerus - I say it is quite an interesting finishing move.

Goku - Oh and by the way, I secretly taught him that technique while we are training here a while ago. In case you didn't know, that is one of my finishing move when I encounter villains.

Vegeta - Tsk.

Back to Y/n and the rest

Y/n - I recently learned that technique from my father but it turns out it work pretty damn good for the first time. Now onto the main business.

Loki - Hmmmm. It seems that you have killed my summoner. Interesting. Ophis, do your job! Kill that mortal before you kill those scoundrels over there! He said as he pointed out Issei and his gang, Vali, Kuroka and Bikou including Rias and Asia and pretty much everyone who interfere with Loki's plans.

Ophis didn't say anything as she followed Loki though Kuroka noticed something. She then suddenly yelled out.

Kuroka - Y/n!!!

Y/n - Yes, Kuroka! He yelled back.

Kuroka - Come here for a sec. I'm going to tell you something important.

Y/n - Right!

He teleported in front of the cage through Instant Transmission.

Kuroka - Look. Ophis is being mind-controlled by Loki. I can tell it from her eyes.

Vali - That's right, Y/n. Kuroka has the ability to see through human eyes whether they are being controlled or not.

Y/n - I see. What do I need to do?

Kuroka - All you need to do is to eliminate the one who is controlling her which is Loki himself.

Y/n - I got it.

Kuroka - And also.....

Y/n - What is it?

Kuroka - Please tell to my sister that I am sorry for leaving her with our parents when she was infant in case I die here.

Just by looking at her eyes, Y/n immediately knew who is Kuroka's sister. And that is Koneko Toujou. Instead of asking who is her sister, he said,

Y/n - No. Don't say you're gonna die in here. I'm going to protect you. I'm going to protect your sister. I'm going to protect everyone here in this Universe.

Kuroka was calmed from his words and she said,

Kuroka - Your such a kind person Y/n.

Y/n - Thanks.

Y/n floated above to face with Ophis.

Y/n - Looks like it's just you and me, Ophis.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 3K 37
Y/n L/n, an average student in Kuoh Academy. But he is not your average student. Having banished and neglected from his universe because of being ver...
104K 1.9K 50
The world of DxD was destroyed by the Saiyan man known as Togara with no way to defeat him they all flee to the overworld known as Remnant Now in Rem...
23.1K 417 38
Y/N had grown up like any other high schooler until one day a Fallen Angel came after his family and murdered them in cold blood. After Rias Gremory...
288K 4.4K 33
"Did you think after everything you have done to me i would come back?" "All the Pain and Suffering you let them do was Inconvenient for you." "Bec...