Tear Gas (Spec ops guy)

By skzultra

Melanie desperately tries to get away from the crowd, shielding her face in pain as she falls to the ground. ... More

burning
Gone
Promise
leaving marks.
9:55
close enough
Free time.
tired.
stay.
wasted.
painkiller.
touch.
drinks.
twist.
heat.
pressure.
ship.
clueless.
scratching.
handprint.
Target.
cookies and cream.
Out.
burden.
casual date.
check.
hair.
official.
shower.
wet.
love.
Ashley.
Revenge.
trapped.
smoothie.
dream.
missed.
edge.
fight.
bruised.
Tank.
epilogue

coffee.

1.1K 44 68
By skzultra

-
Missed you ❤
-

I awoke to the smell of coffee, an unfamiliar smell, I never drank coffee in the morning.

I shifted, realizing I was on the couch. I laid there, letting my senses come back as I woke up.

My turned my head, hearing the faint thumping of a heartbeat. I immediately smiled, sitting up.

I sat, looking down at Noah, his chest rising and falling with every breath he took.

I smiled down at him, noticing his lips were slightly parting, letting soft, quiet snores escape. I felt a warm feeling in my chest looking down at him, he was just so...cute? Was that the word? He was definitely cute when he wasn't being hot.

Moments like these made me just not want to move him so he could stay like that forever.

I got an idea, carefully grabbing my phone from the coffee table and going to the camera.

I giggled to myself as I snapped a picture of him, immediately biting my lip when I saw it, I loved being able to capture moments in pictures.

I put the phone down, catching a glimpse of the time as I did so. 10:23, good thing it was a weekend.

I laid back down, yawning as my head softly landed on his chest.

His hand wrapped around my shoulder, encasing me in his coziness.

I turned my head to the side, looking at the couch across from us, seeing Natalie and Tiffany asleep.

I raised my brow at their position. Tiffany was face down, her hand falling over the edge, her fingertips touching the floor. Natalie was on top of her, her arms wrapped around her waist. Her face was snuggly resting on Tiffany's ass, using it as a pillow.

I rolled my eyes, it probably wasn't intentional but it was cute nonetheless.

I closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep again when Audrina, in a large tshirt walked up to me with a mug, coffee spilling over the edge.

"Can you taste this?" She knelt down, her face red with laughter. She looked back at the kitchen, stifling her laugh.

"You can't taste it yourself?" I scoffed.

"I put something good in it. Ry doesn't like it, but I think it's good."

Ry? Ryan?

"I don't drink coffee this early." I said, burying my face into Noah's chest, his cologne still wafting through my nose.

"Come on! No one else's awake." She whined, handing me the porcelain mug.

I looked at Noah, a smile creeping onto his face.

"Please?" She insisted, "it's nothing gross, I promise." She grinned, biting her lip.

"Fine. If it's gross I'm spitting it at your face." I grabbed the mug, sniffing it before taking a small sip. The hot liquid burned my tongue at first.

I scrunched up my face, having difficulty swallowing the bitter liquid.

"Ugh, what did you do to it?" I coughed, trying to get the taste out.

"What? I thought it was good." She frowned, taking a sip from the mug.

It was bitter, but it had a sweet aftertaste. I knew exactly what she put in it. Vanilla extract. It sounded good on paper but it just didn't mix well.

"I need water." I stood up, straightening my shorts I had apparently changed into at some point last night.

I pulled them so they were decent enough to walk around in.

I walked to the kitchen, being greeted by Ryan.

"Did you taste it?" He asked, amuse on his face.

"Sure did." I laughed, taking a cold bottle of water out of the fridge and chugging it down.

"I don't understand. Why didn't it work?" Audrina scoffed, dumping the remaining coffee down the sink.

"I told you it would be gross." Ryan crossed his arms over his chest, looking down at her.

"Ugh, I feel so bad for wasting it." She frowned, cleaning out the mug and drying it.

"Well, no one else was going to drink it." I said, setting the partially empty bottle on the counter.

"Whatever." She hopped on the counter beside Ryan, swinging her feet back and forth.

I noticed she wasn't wearing anything under her oversized shirt, just her underwear. The shirt draped down to her mid thigh, which meant it rode up.

Now, I trusted Ryan enough for him to keep his hands to himself, but Audrey was unpredictable.

"Are you guys making another batch?" I cleared my throat, walking towards the coffee maker behind them. I split them apart, shooting Audrey a quick look.

"You go ahead. I'm sure Natalie and Tiffany would appreciate it." She said, readjusting her position on the cold, marble counter.

I began making coffee, though I really didn't know how. I just stood there to make sure Ryan and Audrina kept their distance.

I furrowed my brows, focused on trying to make coffee. I pressed a button and hoped it worked, smiling when bubbling from the inside was heard.

"I'm gonna go change, you should as well, Audrina." I smiled at her, pulling my shorts down.

"Wake them up please." Audrey rolled her eyes at me, her expression changing to a smile when she turned to Ryan.

I began walking away, not being able to bear them flirting at each other. I heard giggling and a soft slap as I walked out of the kitchen.

My eyes widened, hoping it wasn't what I thought it was. It probably wasn't, I was just paranoid.

Audrey walked up behind me, smiling to herself and walking into her room.

I quickly picked out an outfit, choosing something casual.

I chose a pair of denim shorts and paired it with a random band tshirt I had. I brushed through my hair with my fingers, smiling at my satisfactory styling.

I walked out, seeing Noah awake, scrolling through his phone. His hair was messy and his eyes were sleepy, how cute.

I walked out, hopping next to him on the couch.

"Good morning!" I chirped, criss-crossing my legs.

"Good morning." He smiled, leaning into me.

I yawned, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

I noticed Natalie gone, leaving Tiffany on the couch by herself.

She was drinking coffee, conversing with Ryan.

"Do you remember anything?" I asked Noah, not remembering us falling asleep.

"No, honestly." He shrugged, running his hand through his hair.

"Ugh." I groaned, flopping onto his lap. I smiled, feeling his hands weave through my hair. I remembered that he experimented his braiding skills on me last night at least 5 times. I never got tired of it.

"Wake up!" Natalie tossed a throw pillow at Tiffany's face, making her shoot up. She groaned, rolling her eyes at Natalie and yawning.

"Literally fuck off." She threw it back at Natalie, who was giggling from behind her coffee mug.

I laughed, getting up from my current position.

"You have anything to do today?" I asked Noah, watching him frown as he looked down at his phone.

"Gotta help my uncle with some stuff." He sighed, smiling tenderly at me.

"What kind of stuff?" I asked, curious as to how he could possibly help his uncle do cop stuff.

"Clean up. There was a mess after the riot last night." He rubbed the nape of his neck, biting his lip.

"Do you guys need any help?" I stood up when he did, looking up at him.

"No, it'll be quick. I'll call you when I'm all done." He walked towards the door, making me follow him.

If it were quick, then why couldn't I go?

I huffed, giving him a kiss before he left. I bit my lip, actually considering following him to see the big mess downtown but I held back.

"He left." I sat down on the barstool, resting my jaw on my hand.

"Did he?" Natalie glanced up at me, swirling her coffee around the mug with a spoon.

"His uncle called." I huffed, looking down.

"His fucking uncle." Ryan rolled his eyes, leaning back on the counter.

"What about his uncle?" I questioned, noticing Natalie also rolled her eyes.

"He's a dumb cop. Which means he's always out on the hunt for us. His own nephew and his friends." Natalie said, taking a sip of coffee.

"He is?" I frowned. I knew about his officer uncle, but I never knew they actually searched for Riot and Athena. Even Tank.

Of course. I should have assumed when Noah dodged all the remarks his uncle made about the "hooligans" and "ruffians" causing trouble.

I wonder if there was an award for their arrest, or some sort of investigation. That's why they were so careful.

"Have you guys met him?" I asked Ryan and Natalie.

"Yeah. Real piece of shit." Ryan scoffed, looking down at Natalie.

She rolled her eyes, slapping his shoulder.
"He is the sweetest, just a fucking turd when it comes to anything he doesn't like."

I nodded, I had some sort of relative like that too. Real nice until you said you were pro choice or something.

"Have you met him?" Natalie asked me.

"Briefly, he seemed sweet." I bit my tongue, remembering our short introduction.

"Well, let's do something I'm bored." Audrina hopped off the counter she had been sitting on, almost tripping over her feet. As she stumbled, Ryan quickly grabbed her wrist to help her up.

I breathed out, raising my brow at them.

"Same." Tiffany yawned dramatically, staring at Natalie.

I checked my phone for any Noah updates. So far: none.

--

I'm sorry :(

I was feeling super uninspired, and I didn't know how to keep the story going. I wrote whenever something popped into my head which was rarely.

Also, because of the virus and personal stuff I've been busy.

And because of the hacker recently that's been selling accounts, I logged out for a bit but I had to come back.

I love you guys. I promise I'll write more often. X

See you soon🧚🏼‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

969 21 21
I notice a few girls whispering and talking about this tall man with dreads who has an anonymous patch on his gear. One of them goes up and talked to...
141K 1.6K 16
*Dark Short Story with triggers including abuse/torture and violence, sexual assault, stalking and home invasion* Someone has been been following me...
235K 3.7K 37
This is about the huge fucking dude from the protests. Lots of smut (also relationship development). Spec ops guy, specopsguy Story is first person...
806 32 8
Revenge Hatred Excerpt "I told you to calm down didn't I?" the voice spoke as it came close, I closed my eyes and prayed to God, I was scared out of...