Lost on your words

By ManduLimario

LOST BOOK II More

LOST ON YOUR WORDS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Prologue

68.4K 1.5K 1.1K
By ManduLimario

Two blonde kids are running around the hospital while waiting for their turn. The mother of two keeps on telling them to stop but they're not listening. They reached the corridor and even pushed each other as they run when the two bumped into someone's legs. They almost stumbled down on their feet and looked up to see.

"We're very sorry Doc"

The doctor knelt down to reached their level and messed their hair "The next time you don't listen to your Mom, I'll inject ten needles in your arms"

The two went terrified and back away but the Doctor quickly laugh "I'm just kidding. Let's go" The kids have been carried by the Doctor and they made their way towards the mother.

"We're very sorry Doctor Manoban.. The kids can't stay still on their seat" The Mom explained.

"It's fine. They're still a kid so it's understandable" She said and looked at her watch "I need to go now but before it, I just want to give this to them" She handed two chocolates that she bought in the cafeteria earlier.

"Thank you Dr. Manoban!" The kids waved their hands.

She made her way back to the office to finish her work. It's a good day for everyone. A lot of people come and go to the hospital for check up and visiting their friends and relatives. There are no pressure moment in the hospital for how many days already which made the doctors feel relieved. On the past few weeks, they fought with a massive number of patients in the hospital which left a big amount of stress within themselves.

"Hello Mrs. Kim!" The mother of two kids recognized her.

Jisoo stopped for a moment and give them a warm smile "Hello there. How are you?" She asked and pet the kids head "Where did you get the chocolates? It's bad for kids to eat it at this early"

"Dr. Manoban gave it just few seconds ago" The Lady laughed softly and caress one of her kid's shoulder. "She's very good in handling children"

"Aahh. Lisa" Jisoo chuckle "She just misses her kids back in korea that's why she's into kids lately but she will surely see them eventually"

"Are you going home?" The lady asked out of curiosity.

Jisoo put her hands inside the pocket of her white coat and smile widely "Yeah. After two years of being away from our family, we're now getting back there and we will surely miss this country because of the great people" She uttered "I hope you'll have a blessed year ahead of you.. I need to go now.. Hoping to see you soon"

Jisoo bowed her head and walked through the corridor to get in the hospital. She spotted Lisa talking to the nurse while looking at the papers on the clipboard but Jisoo didn't make it to interrupt them as Lisa started to walk again.

"Lisa!" Jisoo finally called and run towards her. She quickly put her arm around Lisa's shoulder as they stop in front of the door "Where have you been? I've been searching for you in the cafeteria"

Lisa turned the knob and frown "I thought you went out of the cafeteria so I didn't bother to-" She didn't finish her words when a loud bang from a confetti has been heard as soon as she open the door.

"Thank you for you service Doctor Kim and Doctor Manoban!" The doctors surprised them with a banner stuck on the wall.

The two were touching their chest as they went shocked on what happened. A girl dragged them inside and let them see what they've prepared for them before they leave the country.

"But it's on next week" Lisa said in confusion.

"Yeah we know but you two will be gone busy right after this day because of your documents so we decided to celebrate this really early!" One of the senior Doctor said and let them blow the cake "Now make a wish"

The two closed their eyes for a wish and blow the candle out. They clapped their hands and started to congratulate the two for being here in Europe for two years, they've been a very good doctor that helps hospital to grow faster.

Being away for years made Lisa become a better person, she changed herself while away from her home and she wants to prove something that she will make it and then it happened. Everything fell on its place, every good things that happened to Lisa in the past two years were already in her memory that serves a lesson to her. It made her stronger.

"We're finally heading back home" Jisoo whispered and bumped her shoulder to Lisa.

The tall girl took the soda from the Doctor and take a sip before she glance at her table where her eyes landed on the picture frame that Jennie gave. She smile and saunter towards it.

"I'm eager to see my family" She said when she grab the picture "I'm ready to take the responsibility that I've left years ago" She added and caress the glass.

"Let's take our last group picture, come here Lisa!"

---

"Your honor, the members of this jury finds the defendant not guilty!" The jury spokesman said.

"This court is adjourned" The judge said when the case has been closed. The family of defendant cried upon hearing the great news from the judge. They can't contain their happiness because of it.

"All rise" The Spokesman said and the judge leave the court.

The defendant hug his attorney named, Ruby Jane Kim because of the blessing he obtained today. Even his family hugged the lady.

"Congratulations for the job well done during the trial Mister Lee" Ruby Jane smile sincerely and asked for a handshake.

"Thank you so much!" Mr. Lee cried so hard.

After a long discussion, This attorney quickly headed out of the court with a blank expression on her face, she's still manage to stay professional in front of everyone when in fact, she wants to jump out of because of happiness that after a long run in this case, it's finally closed and it was successful.

"Are we going back to the office or you want to grab your lunch first attorney?" Her secretary asked when they reached outside where the driver was waiting for them.

"Law firm" She said to the driver and they stepped inside the car "I don't have much time to eat in the restaurant as of this moment. I'm expecting visitors today"

The car moved away from the company. Jennie rested her head on the seat, she feels very tired today that she can't even feel her head right now.

"Wake me up when we reach the firm" She said to her secretary and took a nap for a minute.

While Jennie's busy taking a nap, a car stop in front of the company and two young boys wearing the same outfit just came out.

"Bye bye!"

The guard assisted the kids to get upstairs, they're holding each others hands as they walked and stopped when the guard blocked their way.

"Hello there kids" The guard greeted "Where are you up to?"

"We're heading to mommy's office" The boy with round eyes said, looking so soft at the guard "I'm Reign and this is my brother, Liam"

"You must be new here Sir" Liam said as he scanned him from head to toe "We've been visiting Mommy Jen for so long"

The guard take a look on their id's and found it different "You're a Manoban and he's a Kim then how could you tell me that you're brothers?" He raised his eyebrow "This firm is strictly for kids"

"Mommy is the best lawyer here" Reign said while stealing glances to Liam "And we have different mommy"

"My Mommy isn't here for a year now" Liam added

A guard noticed the interruption and he quickly whispered something to the newly hired guard. They let the kids in and even assisted them to get in their destination but before they could get in the elevator, Liam noticed Jennie's reflection from it and he quickly turned around.

"Mommy jen!" He shouted and the two run with their widely open arms.

"Mommy!" Reign squeal when they throw their bodies on Jennie's.

The lady's weariness just brushes off her body when she finally see the kids with big warm hugs from them. She knelt down and fixed their hair.

"How's school? Who caused a trouble and who's behave?" She asked, looking at the two.

"Both of us were behave during the class" Reign mumbled and hug Jennie's neck "I love you Mommy"

"I love you too" Jennie replied and looked at Liam "Do you want to say something?" She asked.

Liam giggled "I love you Mommy jen!" He said and hug her tight as well.

Jennie can't help but to smile because of the kids. She knows that she'll feel incomplete without the two naughty kids in front of her.

----

Note: I did not update this to tell you that it's going to start, I update this because it's 23 yesterday so don't expect for continuous update. Still, I'm focus with other books first before this. Thank you and enjoy this drop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 942 200
Obviously part 2 of 'A Blackpink Book' and same description from part 1 counts here sooooo...get ready for more crappy writing skills!! Enjoy!
72.5K 2K 40
𝔣𝔬𝔯·𝔤𝔢𝔱 /𝔣ə𝔯ˈɡ𝔢𝔱/ 𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔟 𝔣𝔞𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯.
1.4K 2 56
Re publish
28.8K 1.1K 17
𝙹𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈/𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚈/𝚗 𝙶!𝙿