Multiple Mates (Complete)

By ArdenTownsend

On the night of Meredith 16th birthday she shifted. When she came back from her birthday pack run and shifted... More

Reviews and Comments
Part 1 ✔️
CHAPTER ONE- BIRTHDAY✔️
Chapter Two- Double Mark ✔️
Chapter Three- The Doctor ✔️
CHATER FIVE- the gift ✔️
CHAPTER SIX- pampering and celebration ✔️
CHAPTER SEVEN- Rogue and Travel ✔️
CHAPTER EIGHT- legend story ✔️
CHAPTER NINE- The mole ✔️
CHAPTER TEN- the trial ✔️
CHAPTER ELEVEN- Fighting werebears ✔️
CHAPTER TWELVE- the final goodbye ✔️
Author's note after chapter 12 ✔️
Part Two ✔️
CHAPTER THIRTEEN- the journals ✔️
CHAPTER FOURTEEN- the battle begins ✔️
CHAPTER FIFTEEN- saving the injured ✔️
CHAPTER SIXTEEN the fallen memorial ✔️
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN- their arrivals✔️
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN- the pups debut✔️
Part 3 ✔️
CHAPTER NINETEEN- the elemental returns ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY Fighting the Fire ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE- house arrangements ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO royalty returns ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE the ghost ✔️
Part 4 ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN ✔️
Part 5 ✔️
CHAPTTER TWENTY-EIGHT- the taking ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE ✔️
CHAPTER THIRTY ✔️
Author's note after chapter 30 ✔️
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE- the trial ✔️
Chapter Thirty-two: votings ✔️
THIRTY-THREE- the honeymoon ✔️
Author's note ✔️
The Pups✔️
Characters and Cast ✔️
Fyi ✔️

Chapter Four- the mating ✔️

2.4K 58 11
By ArdenTownsend

The next morning after we had stopped by the house and I saw how the house set up was In person. I looked at my mates, "I need a notebook and pen."

Brent says, "ok, be right back with one." He turns and walks away. When he comes back he hands me the items I requested.

I flip open the book. On the top of this page I write and underline the words living room.  I then start placing notes under it. "What kind of furniture do you like?"

"We like sturdy furniture. The dining room furniture you won't need to get. We got it at the pack workshop. That furniture was our great grandparents first piece after they mated. It went to our grandparents. My parents did not want it. We moved it to the workshop when we started renovations. They are stripping it right now.. They will stain and seal it after that. This table can seat up to 16 people. They will refurbish the chairs and benches. Plus the China cabinet and buffet. Once we get the new  furniture in they will match the stain color to blend in.

I was excited about the prospect of shopping for the house. I point to a few walls and tell the painters, "I want these walls on this floor to be a dark sage color. Place a cream color on top of  the primer for the rest of the walls. Then if the trim needs to be painted make it white if it cannot stay a natural wood color." I was scribbling down all my ideas for each room.

I went to the second floor. The two smaller bedrooms rooms keep them cream. Then one large bedroom I want painted dark blue, pale grey, pink and purple. Then the other large room we want in navy blue, forest green and light greys.

We then  walked to the top floor. "The master bedroom is gonna be  a darker cream color. The first nursery room makes pastel pinks and teals. The second nursery room makes it pastel yellow and green."

"Yes Beta Meri."

I scribble down notes for each room we go into. Once I am done making notes. We drive into the city and go to Lowe's and I look at counter tops. I decided on black, white and sage green marble for the counters.  I look at cabinets and decide on a light sage green cabinet with white knobs. I picked out white backsplash tiles. Next, I  chose brass color hinges and faucets at the sink. I even talked my mates into adding a pot spicket at the stove. Then we looked at lights and added a wooden chandelier to go over the island. Last thing we chose was stainless steel appliances. I was extremely happy with the choices.

There was a furniture store in the same plaza as Lowe's. When the guys went to order the amount and sizes of stuff we needed to go into the kitchen. I decided to slip away and I walked over to the furniture store. 

I noticed when I walked into the store that it was run by two wolves. They did not smell like rouges, but I did not notice pack smell either.  I was a little bit nervous at first, but they came up to me. One of them said, "Hello, I am Roy and this is Mike. What pack are you from? We were part of the Raven pack, but were kicked out when we found we were each other's mates. They did not agree with same sex couples. We moved here to the city and opened up this place. We are sponsored by several packs in the surrounding area.

"That is terrible they kicked you out. That is a very old fashioned belief. The moon goddess chose you for each other for a reason.  My name is Meri and I am part of the Silver Moon Pack."

"Nice to meet you. We have had several of your pack members order furniture here. What can we help you with today?"

I pull out my note book and open it. I glance at it, "I am here to get at least one or two L-shaped sofas, arm chairs, end tables,  I was thinking a darker cream color so dirt doesn't show up from paw prints. I want easy to clean up material.  Plus accents in sage colors with a little splash of color in accessories. Plus a breakfast nook table that can fit 6. Oh and I will need 4 stools for the kitchen island."

"Will you need a dining room table?" Asked Roy.

"No, my mates have an antique table they are getting refurbished. They will plan on matching the stain to what I choose. I will need a sample of the coloring scent to the pack workshop."

"We can do that. We have been sending furniture and accessories out there for a while. We recently sent an order for the Alpha's office."

"Oh this is where he got his office furniture from. You guys did great matching it to his personality."

"Did not realize you been to the alpha's home."

I laugh, "he is my father. I have been in that room many times."

"Are you planning to renovate your parent's house?"

"No, my own. I recently found my mates and want to furnace the house."

"Congratulations. Well let us show you what we have. Then the fabric boom for you to choose from. They showed me a few store sample that could be ordered to match my color scheme.  After I chose the designs I liked I then chose the material for the furniture on the first floor. Plus I ordered pillows with sage, cream rust and deep purple in them.I ended up ordering two L- shape couches and 3 arm chairs for the large open room.  They were black color. Plus I picked up some sage and cream color pillows that could blend with the sage from the kitchen.  I ordered a couple end tables and lamps. Ended up with one large area rug with all these colors blending together.. Roy was writing up the order when Brett and Bryan walked in, "Meri," they scolded, "we are glad you found Roy and Mike and no other wolves.  You will be punished for taking off without us. We told you we planned to take you shopping for furniture tomorrow."

Mike said, "that is why your scent smelt familiar. You're their mate. Stopped scolding Meri. She has great color schemes and just finished choosing fantastic items. What she chose will even blend with other items you two bought for other areas of your house."

"She should not have snuck away while we were ordering the kitchen items. We just are glad we could track her here."

I crossed my arms, "I have been coming to the city for two years with and without family and friends. I do not need you to treat me like a child. I am your mate and have equal power to you. Plus remember who my dad is? He made sure I could kick ass and if someone comes after me I can do it in human and wolf form. I am not a helpless she-wolf who needs her mate to protect her 24/7.

"We are your mates and it is now our job to protect you 24/7. You have alpha blood but not alpha strength. You can beat up anyone to level seven power and some level eight because of your skills, but we are level nine and your dad is a level ten. There are a few rouges that are level 8 and they fight dirty."

"Guess I will need to be trained on dirty fighting then.

Brett roars, "you will not learn dirty fighting."

I start to argue and Bryan grabs me and kisses me. He totally distracted me from our argument.  Brett looks at Matt and says, "put her order on our tab and I like that painting of the four seasons. Add that to the order and place a frame on it that will match with the great room furniture. Just shoot an email to the Alpha when the order is complete from the customization. He will make sure someone is home for delivery. Now we got a honeymoon to get ready for." He winks at them. He starts to walk out of the store.

"Stop, I haven't finished shopping."

"What else do you need to shop for?"

"The second and third level."

They sighed, "how about we come back tomorrow?"

"I already know what design I want for our room. I saw the set and was going to ask them to have the bed made in an extra-long king size.  I know the bedroom has the balcony and the white fireplace with the dark walnut mantle. I wanted to ask if they could go out to the house and color match the stain to the large bed frame.   Plus make sure to color match your great grandparent's furniture. I know we have three large walk-in closets. I know their floor model shows one large stuffed chair. I want two large overstuffed chairs in a cream color. I want an armoire, a desk to put in the side nook in the room, a chest to store extra bedding at the foot of the bed plus two side tables.I want all of them to match the mantle. Then I want a comfortable sage color chair to go by the desk."

Mike replied, "I am making a delivery to your pack next week. Would it be ok for me to stop by then to check the color?"

Brett replies, "we will be gone, but I can let the alpha know. He can arrange for you to enter."

Then he turns and breaks up Bryan's and my kiss. He guides me to the car. He climbs into the back seat and pulls me in. "Now it is my turn and you can drive us to the penthouse."  Bryan goes to the driver seat and starts driving back to the penthouse.

Brett leans over and kisses me. I moved myself around and soon was gyrating on his lap. He leans down and kisses and sucks on my mark.  I slide down to the floor. I reach down and unzip his pants. My hand wraps around him. I remember what they did with their tongues and I start  licking and sucking on his shaft .

He grabs my hair. He starts guiding me up and down his shaft. He moans  and groans. He whispers, "stop or I will come in your mouth." I won't stop. He released himself into my mouth. I then sucked and licked him dry.  He laid there a few moments catching his breath.

He pulled me up and kissed me. He rolled me into the seat and his fingers slid my shorts and panties off. They worked their magic until I came.

I did not realize we had pulled into a garage and the car had stopped. Next thing I knew Bryan opened the door and knelt down to lick me dry.  He helped me get my shorts back on. He carried me to their private elevator and we went to the penthouse.  He took me to the kitchen where a meal was set out.  There was one plate. With flowers and candles. I looked around and Brett was not with us.

"Where did Brett go?"

"We made a decision that your first time in human form would be with one of us and the first time in wolf form would be with the other. Since Brett made you come earlier I get to romance you tonight. We did not want to overwhelm you on your first time.  Brett will be back in the morning. He will take you to a special place and take you then in wolf form." He then sat down at the table and we took turns hand feeding each other our supper.

When supper was over we cleaned up. I washed and he dried and put away the dishes. He then opened up a bottle of champagne and lit the fire. He turned on romantic music. We danced together.  He slowly began to undress me.  He then drew me down to the rug in front of the fireplacea.

He slowly removed my clothes. He sniffed me, "I can smell your arousal." I knew I went red and he smirked.

I looked at him and asked, "how do you know so much about this and I know so little?"

He kissed me gently on the lips and asked nervously, "do you really want to know?" His eyes look down toward his hands. I see they are clinching and he acts nervous.

I growled and replied, "I, I," took a deep breath and replied, "I need to know. I know you got experience and did not wait for your mate. I wonder why since we are taught to wait."

"The Elder Alpha, your grandfather and Elder Beta, my grandfather took the soon to be Alpha, your brother and us to the city during summer vacation when we were sixteen. That trip they brought in some she-wolves to train us on how to please our mates. They are the ones who said it would be best to separate us on the night we were to take your virginity if we ended up sharing a mate.  They taught us how to prepare our mate's body so you would not feel much pain when your virginity was taken."

I knew I was very red in the face, "I am not sure I like the fact other she-wolves have touched you. Have you touched any of the sluts who are in our pack?"

"No, that is why the grandfathers took us away, "they taught us never take anyone in your pack unless you plan on making her our mate. That is a rule we followed. We went back to those places when we got the urge. Once we turned 18 we realized you were our mate.

We told our grandfathers. They said we could not tell you until you were of age to know who your mate was. That is when we were given the house and started working on it. We were preparing it with you in mind. We have not been with another wolf since." He then leaned over and kissed me, "now that we have found our mate we will never need to visit another she-wolf."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeper. He then slid his hand down to my clit and rubbed me. I arched toward him. He then kissed and sucked on my mark. He moved lower and suckled each breast. He went lower still and licked my folds. I felt myself shutter. He used his one finger and entered me.  He muttered, "my goddess you are tight." I arched up toward him seeking the release. He then added a second and third finger. He started pumping into me. When I felt I was going to release he pulled his fingers out. I whimpered and arched my body seeking release.  He slowly kissed back up my body. He kissed my mark and pushed his shaft into me a little ways. I arch again. I was wanting more. He pushed his whole length into me. I felt him take my virginity but I did not care. He then leaned forward and  nibbled and licked my mark again. He started pumping into me faster and I felt my organism building again. I was matching his thrust and wrapped my legs around him.  He licked and nibbled my mark and I came forward and licked his mark. I saw fireworks as we both released. He clasped on me and rolled over while still inside me. We both were breathing very heavily.

I still felt incomplete and whispered, "please call your brother back. I miss and crave him too. I feel incomplete. Guess she-wolves don't know about twin mates. I am craving him inside me and his completing our bond." I then rolled off him and laid on my back.

Bryan linked him. Brett was beside me within minutes.   He leaned over and kissed me. I pushed him to his back. I unfasten his pants. Climb on top of him and guide him inside me. Then he put his hands on my hips and started guiding me up and down. I leaned over and licked his mark. He then rolled us over and was pumping into harder. I felt another orgasm hit me. He kept pounding and then we both were sucking and licking our marks.  Then we both came  at the same time.  After that I blacked out and remembered no more, but I knew I felt complete.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 6.3K 16
To read the full book please see the info below: What a wild ride this has been with almost half a million reads! However, It is now time for me to e...
91.1K 4.3K 55
The Hookhill Chronicles, p:1 You know when people say how it's like love at first sight when seeing their love for the first time? You look him in th...
41.1K 1.3K 21
WHEN ALESSANDRA THINKS ABOUT HER MATE, SHE IMAGINES HIM BEING A LOVING PERSON WHO WOULD GIVE HIS LIFE JUST LIKE HER BROTHER HAS SAID HE WOULD FOR HIS...
10.8K 461 30
#39 in Supernatural Several tears have made their way down her cheeks, I'm unsure if it's due to pain or panic. She searches my eyes for several mo...