After Her. Jjk & Kth ✓

By LadyAdmi

(H o s t a g e S e r i e s) Taehyung crosses paths once again with Jungkook's daughter, but this time love i... More

Stay Tuned.
Prologue.
1. "Adult World"
2. "Internship"
3. "What's wrong?"
4. "I'm Back"
5. "Director V "
6. "Sorry To Intrude"
7. "The Unknown"
8. "Your Story"
9. "Check yourself"
10. "Part Of Our World"
11. "Crack."
12. "Good Luck"
13. "Talk Later"
14. "Why At Night?"
15. "Tired"
16. "Some Air."
17. "Let Me Go"
18. "Fear"
19. "She was"
20. "I Need To Know Him"
21. "Lied."
22. "Let Me Know"
23. "Happy"
24. "I shouldn't forget!"
25. "History"
26. "Mini reunion."
27. "Small Talk."
28. "Stay a little longer"
29. "Two Options"
30. "Feel a kick"
31. "Turned out different"
32. "Trying to kill me"
33. "What's our clock?"
34. "What was he thinking?"
35. "Meant it or not."
36. "So much pain."
37. "Unexpected."
38. "Felt Alone."
39. "Louder than bombs."
Epilogue.
Last Goodbye.

40. "Stay Gold."

94 1 0
By LadyAdmi

"Good morning dad," Aufilea greets early in the morning when entering her dad's room. He's sitting up on the bed with a scrapbook and a pencil. She draws in closer to him seeing that indeed he was drawing. It's a fast drawing of her mum but it turns out so well with all the curves and lines popping her beauty.

"Good morning baby, how are you?" He asks still drawing with her attention right behind her.

"I'm fine dad," Aufilea smiles. "It's beautiful,"

"Thanks," Jungkook grins closing the book and laying it down. He drew in Fiela's red journal book and hoped she liked the drawing. "What are you still doing here? Thought you'd be out with your mum,"

"Nope, I'm actually off to work right now," she answers sitting down on the bed facing him.

"Do you need a ride?" Jungkook stops stretching turning his neck to the side twisting it a bit far back. His neck exercise seemingly got better by day but he still despised the strain and pain he felt.

"No dad," She smiles gently. "I can't let you put yourself through that."

Jungkook let's out a smooth chuckle. "I'm not talking about me driving," he says. "I'm asking if you need a ride,"

Aufilea is confused by his tone and his words. "I'm confused,"

He smirks. "Just answer, do you need a ride or not?"

"Yes," she answers unsure but when he lifts his hand up pointing to his wardrobe desk Aufilea's eyes open wife and her mouth enlarges. She gets up quick on her feet moving to the drawers wardrobe. "Dad are you being serious?"

"Of course I am," there's a bright smile on his face as soon as he's able to capture her perfect teeth and cry of joy when she leaps in the air with his car keys in her hands. She jolts over to him in complete joy hugging him by surprise and accidentally squeezes his arm causing him an intense amount of pain, but he doesn't show or react instead keeping a brave face on for her happiness.

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry-"

"It's okay," he brushes it off like it's nothing. But Aufilea still apologizes hugging him a but lighter.

"I promise you won't regret it at all," she says already running towards the door. Hastily with no time to waste she opens the garage door and enters spotting her dad's jeep. "Yes, yes, yes," she chants and carefully walks in with her heart trying to be normal leveled but still skipping a bit like it's normal to drive her dad's car. "I promise dad, you won't regret this!" She hopes he can hear her screaming in joy but she still gets in the car relaxing under the cool temperature making sure that her nerves are in tact and they won't let her slip or cause a single accident.

3 weeks later.

"Dad?" Fiela asks immediately when she opens the door, surprised to see both her parents standing on the entrance of her house with presents in each hand. "Oh my, what are you guys doing here?" She grins and gladly hugs them both inviting them in. When their in she notices someone she hasn't seen in such a very long time. "Jeon Junghyun is that you? Wow! It's been so long," she goes in to give him the biggest hug ever.

"We thought we'd make a guest appearance," he generously smiles hugging Fiela back. "Also thought we might surprise you guys too, and meet the whole family." He says. Jungkook would definitely be surprised to see his brother after a really long time.

Today is Friday. The beginning of a new life and new family for Olivia. Today is the day that she'd live with her new family. She'd defiantly feel welcomed when seeing all their family.

"Yes," Veronica now smiles after putting all their gifts down by the little table near the door, she rubs Fiela's back before drowning her in a hug. "It's been too long since I've seen my lovely daughter or even my own grand children. Plus I want to meet my new granddaughter, Olivia,"

Fiela laughs wholeheartedly accepting the hug with everything being grateful for her mum. "Thank you so much mum," Fiela says when she breaks from the hug. She holds onto her mum's hands turning to the two men still by the door. "Well make yourself comfortable. Jungkook has just gone to fetch Gem and Gemma from school, he'll be back soon and then he'll go and fetch Olivia,"

"What about Aufilea?" Jin asks.

"I'm here," Aufilea smiles making her presence known by stepping forward in the house, surprisingly which was still open. "Grandpa! Uncle!" Aufilea brightly grins and turns to see her Grandma. "Grandma! Oh my goodness!" She immediately goes to hug Veronica leaving the two men to jokingly bicker, she engulfs her grandmother in a massive hug nearly lifting her up and smiles. "I've missed you so much,"

"I've missed you more! Look how big and grownup you are!" Veronica laughs when Aufilea finally let's her down on her feet before going over to the men. Besides their mischievous fake frowns they both take their time to hug her and engulf her in a hug.

"Okay come on, there's no time to waste, we need to get the food ready,"

Saturday morning

"Hey," Jungkook pokes his head in and greets Olivia and enters in her new room.

Yesterday when she finally came into their house no longer as an orphan, but as their child and daughter, she wasn't able to contain the tears that fell from her eyes. She cried so much not being able to handle the very fact that a family had accepted and taken her in and that soon she'd call that family her family.

So seeing Jungkook's face this morning made her really happy.

He looks around already seeing that all her things were set in order. "Wow you unpacked really quickly,"

Olivia smiles and nods her head. "I am really happy, you have no idea how much happiness I'm in," she looks around the room and offers a space for him to sit on her bed. He smiles politely and takes the offer patting the spot next to him.

He's in his police uniform but the bubbly feeling she feels in her stomach when seeing him smile at her causes her to be really happy. Everyone would see him in his work uniform as a police but she would begin to see him in a different light as her...dad. He's really amazing.

He sucks in a sharp breath looking at her with a genuine smile. "I just wanted to drop by and see you before I left. It's not everyday that you'll see me in the morning as I leave very early for work but, as of now I want you to cherish every moment you have in this home with us,"

She nods her head already hopeful for her future in the house but she was still scared.

"Don't look so nervous," Jungkook says laying his hand down on her shoulder. "I want you to feel comfortable here but still try to accept us okay?"

"I would say this is my first advice from you, but you've given me so much advice throughout all the time I've known you," she purses her lips together with a joyful smile. "Although...this would be my first advice from you being my...can I call you dad? Or maybe you like father..or sir..maybe Officer dad, or offi-"

Jungkook chuckles at her nervous ramblings. "You can call me anything. Whatever makes you feel most comfortable, all I know is that I can now officially call you my daughter, or my favourite one, baby girl,"

This makes Olivia feel really warm inside and she nods her head accepting him. "Thank you,"

Jungkook nods his head clearing his throat. "Alright, I'm gonna tell you something that nobody else in this whole house knows, except for maybe your mum," he thinks for a bit. She smiles secretly hearing him call Fiela her mum. "Do you wanna know a secret?"

She nods her head already listening attentively.

"I was also once adopted," he says and this makes Olivia's eyes open large.

"Really?"

He nods his head and begins to tell her the story. "When I was little, I lived with my parents up until...I was maybe 14 or 15. They were burnt to death by a house explosion and instantly declared dead. It was an accident, a terrible accident. An accident leaving me all alone and so very broken,"

Olivia listens up and is saddened by hearing that.

"I... I was young but I wasn't too young to know what was happening. I could hear the social worker and one of my dad's friend fighting over on where I'd go. My dad's friend wanted to take me in, but from his records he wasn't fit to have a child under his care. This led to me landing up in a care home. I remember my days there...even though it's a really distant memory, I remember how much I hated the place. There were different children all different ages and backgrounds. I was still hurting from my parents death and didn't want to get to know the other children.. I didn't want to admit to myself that I was all alone and that nobody cared for me.. I kept pushing those thoughts far far at the back of my head. I didn't want to think about it. It was really hard keeping all those emotions bottled up and locked deep inside of me, as this led to me being emotionless as well as bitter."

Olivia cross her legs on the bed and looks to Jungkook's side.

"It was even worse when, with just a few weeks in the care home, a family wanted to adopt me," he states. "I wasn't very nice at all... it's something that I always get nervous about, when it comes to talking with my wife. I wasn't a nice child, I was bitter and always angry. For me, anger ran my whole world. I got caught up in the wrong stuff and with the wrong people.. basically I did all that so that my adoptive parents could kick me out or send me back to the care home. I didn't want a new family...I always told myself that nobody would want me after what happened to my parents, I made myself believe that I was nothing. I made myself difficult...to prove that I was a damaged kid with no future, I had hope that by being distant and resentful to the world that everyone around me would finally leave me all alone. Because it's what I wanted...to just be alone. But sometimes what we want for ourselves isn't always right,"

"I know how that feels," Olivia says quietly. Jungkook turns to her and crosses his legs also on the bed removing his shoes, only staying with black socks. "I also wanted that for myself...but you stopped me..you stopped me from being a whole mess,"

Jungkook smiles hopefully agreeing with her. "You and I aren't so different. In fact, I may know what you're going through more than you yourself,"

Olivia bends her knees and wraps her arms around them. "How?"

Jungkook grins and continues. "Because I went through the same thing, duh."

She softly chuckles allowing him to go on.

"The difference between you and I however, is that you have me.. my adoptive parents were really...there's no nice way to put it but they were plainly weak." Jungkook scrunched his face. "They were nice people and just...didn't have a backbone if I can say. They'd just allow me to break all the rules and be so disrespectful to them, if you knew me when I was young you'd probably burry me alive."

Olivia smirks. "I can relate to that behaviour,"

"I know right, there's just something about being so disrespectful and getting away with it because you're not really their child, it makes you feel good being bad," Jungkook jokes and Olivia nods agreeing as well. She knew the struggle, she understood the struggle. The cruel inside joke that all adoptive children felt. "But, I eventually had to stop because they had a son... And he wasn't too happy about seeing me treat this parents like shit,"

Olivia nods her head. "I'm guessing he had the backbone,"

"He sure did, still does actually. He's a solider, you saw him yesterday right? Anyway." Jungkook mentions. "He's the one who disciplined me and put me on the right track. He made me realise that, even if I'm all alone in the world, I still won't achieve peace or happiness. I began getting closer to him, even though I felt foreign and out of place. But he always made me feel like I belonged. I began to feel more comfortable around his parents...my adoptive parents too. The only thing that made me still doubt them was that I knew that they didn't love me, they just took me in as a responsibility and couldn't wait till I was gone. But I was proven wrong when I actually did get to know them..when I opened up myself to them, they were really all hands in and would do absolutely anything for me. They helped me to open up my feelings and all those lost emotions.. Remember what I said about them being plainly weak? Yeah well, they weren't. After I started getting to know them, they felt like my real parents. I still remember there were days I'd get smacked on the head by my mum and instead of getting mad, I'd smile and hug her making her even more than confused. They were strong and tough like bricks and nails. They took in all my bad behaviour and treacherous deeds and turned me into partly who I am today. I was proven wrong by them all when I found myself slowly allowing them in my heart and falling in love with them. I really felt like their family. They made me feel love and true positive feelings. Unfortunately for me and my brother, they passed away when I started working in the police force. They were diagnosed with an unknown illness but wouldn't tell me or my brother. They just encouraged our growth and built us into who we were...into who we are now. I always keep their love and light in my heart,"

"I'm really sorry about them," she apologizes.

"It's okay," Jungkook smiles. "What I want to tell you, or give you as a word of advice is that, family is always family and will always be there when you need it. Whenever you're feeling out of place or when you feel like you're in a bad headspace, you can always come and talk to me. I'm not only your dad or father, but I'm also your friend. Everything you need, you come to me. Anything you need you come to me, whether it's a big problem or small problem, you can come to me. I don't ever want you to be afraid of me. Even if I put my hand down and shout at you, I don't want you to ever leave my sight with tears in your eyes."

"Do you really mean that?"

"I mean every word. You are my daughter now and I promise you that I won't ever let that bond break between us. Even if you fight me and are extremely angry with me, I'm not gonna let you go, I'm not gonna break that bond between us. I keep my promises, as much as I keep my family," Jungkook says.

Olivia moves closer and hugs him feeling really touched. Jungkook closes his eyes and wraps his arms around her as well. What did she honestly do to get a father like this? There's no doubt that she already felt like his real child, even his hug was open with warmth. "I'll try to be a good daughter,"

Jungkook chuckles. "I don't want you to be a good daughter, I want you to be yourself and to be free around me and everyone in this house. Besides, all the women in this house are crazy. You'll find out one way or another,"

"In that case you won't mind if I come in," they both look to the door and see Aufilea with a large smile coming in with rolled up posters on one arm and a rectangular pink box on another. "Rule number one in this house, metaphorically and literally speaking, the doors are always open in this house,"

Olivia smiles getting off Jungkook. Jungkook watches Aufilea proudly when she lays the load of stuff on the bed and hops on the bed next to Olivia. "What's all this Aufilea?" Jungkook asks.

"Well I asked Olivia, what type of things she liked and found a few relatable things we have in common." Aufilea smiles. "Just wanted to help her settle in comfortable and make her room more like her style,"

"Wow," Olivia says seemingly impressed at the generosity of her sister. "Are these the benefits of having my own room and an older sister?"

Aufilea grins brightly. "Definitely-"

"Why are all these posters pictures of boys?" Jungkook asks confusion.

"Not just boys dad, the hottest of the hottest." Aufilea says winking at him.

He scrunched his face before getting up and laying the poster back on the bed, seeing Aufilea also got little room decorations and some desk stuff. "I'll just get out of here before you start getting pregnant. I'm joking. Don't get pregnant- don't go to any boys house at night-"

Olivia and Aufilea giggle. Aufilea shakes her head and shrugs her shoulders. "Don't worry dad, she won't do anything extreme with me around,"

Jungkook smiles and leaves closing the door behind him. Olivia turns to Aufilea. "Father Jungkook seems to be a cool dad,"

Aufilea looks weirdly at Olivia. "Father Jungkook?"

Olivia nods her head with an embarrassed smile. "I'm figuring out which way to call him, also in which way the words roll off my tongue, and maybe also the reaction it may bring," Olivia smirks getting off the bed and following Aufilea. "I like Father Jungkook," she laughs cutely.

"It sounds so strange but okay," Aufilea holds onto Olivia's hand as they head up stairs into Gem and Gemma's room. "Hey hey, what are you guys doing?"

"Playing with our toys," Gem answers fixing up her princess.

"Okay well I wanted to take Olivia out to go shopping, do you guys wanna come?"

___________________________
Chapter 40    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.8K 29
[Highest rank #4 in btsboys] She tried her best to kill herself but nothing works for her. It's like god decided to make her live longer. That's whe...
605K 13.6K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
12.9K 604 29
🚫 this book does contain language and pervy moments 🚫 🔞 has 18+ content 🔞 Female author ♡ A girl (Azaria) has constant sex buddies to help her r...