run to you | daryl dixon

By slut4kaiparker

i'll take the pain, take it all away just give it some kind of meaning in which a greene and a dixon fall for... More

run to you.
epigraph
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty-one.
chapter twenty-two.
chapter twenty-three.
chapter twenty-four.
chapter twenty-five.
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty.
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine.
chapter fourty.
chapter fourty-one.
chapter fourty-two.
chapter fourty-three
chapter fourty-four.
chapter fourty-five
chapter fourty-six
chapter fourty-seven
chapter fourty-eight.
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three

chapter fifty-four

1K 21 4
By slut4kaiparker

HER FEET COME INTO CONTACT WITH THE DIRT AND ROCKS. Allison was currently climbing down the watch tower after being up there almost all morning on watch. Her gun sat on her hip, as well as a knife on her thigh. Allison was enjoying her time at hilltop, and Jesus was like even kind enough to let her sleep on one of his mattresses, the woman thanking him by taking his watch shift in the mornings.

Her and Daryl haven't talked much in the last two days, both of them not knowing what to exactly talk about. Maybe it would be better if they didn't say anything at all.

Her head turns and she spots Enid, who currently trains the survivors they recently brought in how to use a knife and how to kill a walker. The blonde flashes a smile to the girl and waves slightly, dropping her hand back to her side.

Allison glances towards the ground, making her way to the small cabin she was staying in with Maggie. Sasha shared her cabin with Jesus across the way, the two visiting for the last two nights.

The group has been in and out in the last two days, Rick at Alexandria trying to prepare them for Negan.

Allison opens the door and walks into the small room, setting her weapons down on her bed. She  exhales deeply out of exhaustion while plopping down on her bed. She hasn't gotten a good nights sleep ever since she came to hilltop (not that she slept good before). Her mind constantly kept her up with questions that she didn't have the answer to. What if Negan finds out you're here? Will something bad happen to Maggie and the baby? Will Daryl ever forgive you?

Allison reaches over the table and grabs an apple, biting into it violently, feeling the juice splash into her lips. She wipes it off with the back of her hand and sighs, taking another bite.

She finishes the apple rather quickly and grabs her weapons once again, throwing open the door. Allison stomped her feet on the floor, making her way to the gate.

"Where you going?" A man calls out from the watchtower, making her look up with a tight smile, squinting from the bright sun in her eyes.

"Out." She responds curtly. Pushing the gate open, Allison walks out and disappears into the woods, planning to distract herself from... almost everything at the moment.

A growl is heard from ahead. She steps on the floor almost silently, the leaves below her boots not making a sound. Grabbing her knife from it's sheath, she let's out a slow breath, the walking dead slowly turning it's head towards the woman. With a flick of her wrist, the knife lodges itself in the decaying head, it falling to the ground with a thud.

As she goes to retrieve it, another walker comes out from behind the tree and latches it's cold, dead hand onto her arm, trying to get a bite out from the flesh. Groaning angrily, she kicks it down by it's leg with ease, gripping onto her knife to kill it. As it comes out of the walkers decaying skull, she almost throws up at the sloshing sound it made and thrusted it into the other walkers head. It's moans of hunger come to a stop and she pants heavily, feeling drained for a moment.

Allison gulps down some of her water, trying to get her energy back. Pushing her hair behind her ears, she makes her way deeper into the woods. Her blue eyes look up at the sky, the sun high and bright.

She pauses for a moment, feeling as if there were eyes on her. Stealthily grabbing her knife from it's sheath, she throws it towards the target, it landing in the tree beside their head.

"Nice shot," The voice says, an evil smirk making it's way into his face. "missed though."

Allison groans loudly at the familiar face, grabbing out her other knife on her hip. As she raised her hand to throw it, her movements were stopped by a large hand grabbing it, tossing it a good distance away from her. Wrapping their arm around her neck, she gasps, nails digging into their skin.

"Ally. Negan's been lookin' all over for you..." Dave chuckles manically, leaning close to her ear, nipping at it as Allison tries her hardest to move away from him, wincing in disgust.

"What do you want?"

"We want you."

His laugh echoes in her ear, two other men coming out from behind the trees, giving her an evil smile. Using her elbow, she lodges it into his stomach as hard as she can, the man barely budging, but making him let go just enough for her to land on the floor, grabbing one of the smaller knives that was in her boot, tossing it at one of the men that was coming at her from the side. He falls to the floor with a groan of pain, holding his stomach. She pants heavily, spotting three more men walking towards her from her peripheral vision.

"Fuck." She curses as she see's her knife a couple feet away from her. Her arm reaches out to grab it and just as her fingers are inches away from the handle, she feels herself getting dragged back towards Dave, who laughs loudly, like as if it's some game to him.

"I'm gonna have my fun with you." He taunts, her letting out a whimper of fear before struggling to get out of his grip, using her legs to kick him away.

The other man bleeds out in front of her, laying on the floor, unmoving. Dave lowers himself onto her backside, the girl inching closer and closer to her knife.

Just as she hears the jingle of his belt unbuckle, he stops, Allison turning to see what compelled him so.

Her eyebrows come together in confusion once she see's the arrow between his eyes, body falling on the ground in front of her.

Without hesitation, she grabs her knife from the ground, tossing it towards the man who was beginning to charge towards her. It lands right in the middle of his face, his body falling on top of Dave's, who's blood stains the ground from under him.

Letting out a sigh of relief, she brushes her long sleeve shirt off, proceeding to get up from the floor, making her way towards Peter, who she had stabbed not too long ago, thrusting her knife into his brain, making him permanently dead.

A familiar face emerges from behind the trees, slowly making his way to Allison, who stood there, wiping the blood away from her cut that happened when she fell on the ground.

"You okay?"

Allison swallows down the lump in her throat, nodding slowly. "Y...yeah." She clears her throat, sniffling loudly to cover up the fact that she was starting to cry. "This was Negan. He sent his men after me."

Daryl peaks through the strands of hair that fell in his face at the woman, who wipes her shaky hands on her pants, pulling her hair behind her ears. "We'll get him." He states shortly, taking a hesitant step towards her.

She shakes her head, wiping away the stray tears that started to fall down her face. The two just stand in silence, Daryl gnawing on his lip nervously as Allison begins to collect her knives that were taken by the men, who all were now dead.

"Did you follow me?" Her voice shakes once she asks this, putting her weapons back in their holsters.

Daryl's eyes go to the side, avoiding eye contact with the woman. He shrugs, throwing his crossbow's strap over his shoulder.

"Rosita mentioned somethin' about you goin' out," He starts, catching her gaze for a moment before she breaks it, "jus' wanted to make sure you were okay."

Allison nods at his statement, standing a good distance away from him. "Thanks." She whispers, motioning to the men on the floor. "Let's go."

Daryl follows reluctantly before taking one last look at the bodies on the floor.

As they reach about halfway back to Hilltop, Allison silently sobs, tears stinging her wound, more blood dripping down her face and onto her neck.

Daryl took notice of this, not being able to stay silent any longer. "Ally..." He whispers, gripping onto her arm gently. She turns with red and swollen eyes, giving up wiping her face of the tears once they start to fall uncontrollably. His eyes soften as he uses his other hand to grip onto her other arm, slowly trying to pull her into him.

Allison gave in, collapsing into his arms as he held her tight. She sobs loudly, gripping onto his shirt tightly. His arms go around her shoulders, almost naturally, tears pricking his eyes as well.

This was the moment that the both have been longing for weeks. The moment that made Daryl's heart beat fast against his chest and the moment that made Allison feel all of her emotions at once, spilling them onto Daryl's shirt.

After a long while, she pulls away, him placing his fingers under her chin.

"You're bleeding."

She chuckles humorlessly, nodding her head in response. "Yeah, I am." Allison sniffs and begins to pull away from him, not all the way, but just enough for him to still be holding her.

Daryl's eyes shift to the floor, nerves settling in his stomach as she holds eye contact for a little longer than she usually does.

"You wanna go back?" He asks, her hesitant to answer his question.

Did I want to? Allison thinks to herself. She pulls away from him completely, nodding her head. "Yeah..." She trails off, wiping away the snot under her nose. "yeah, let's go back."

oh hey...
it has been almost 2 years since I wrote this story lolll but I decided to continue because I saw a lot of you commenting wanting another chapter. im thinking about heavily editing this story so if u see something thats different thats why
anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter of daryl and ally finally coming to their senses and bonding for a moment 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 142 17
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
210K 4.9K 55
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
98.5K 1.4K 49
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
69.8K 3.2K 74
โค๏ธ