|| LOVE HATE || (Killua x OC)

By ClappedSack

Korudo is a 12 year old girl who has grown up in a world of mistrust. She covers her trauma with jokes, and t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (End)
Future (Extra)
Korudo x Reader (requested extra)
Important‼‼
ACTUAL ANNOUNCEMENT‼

Chapter 17

27K 850 1.2K
By ClappedSack

The picture above is Korudo's new outfit later on in the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Killua's P.O.V.

I was shocked to see Korudo running straight for Gido. He activated his defense, but she didn't stop.

"What are you doing, idiot! He's going to rip you to shreds!" I stood up from my seat, and yelled out to her. She faltered for a second, so I know she heard me. Nonetheless, she continued to run towards him.

I angrily sat back down, frustrated by her recklessness. That idiot is going to get herself killed! I tried to push my frantic thoughts to the back of my mind, focusing on the battle.

I tensed as she collided with Gido's spinning body, and she went flying. What was odd about her attack, was that she was close to the ground while running at him. She seemed to be aiming downwards rather than directly at him.

My eyes widened as I noticed blood dripping on the floor near her. She lifted her arm and simply looked at the deep gash across it, then ignored it. I felt myself grow irritated. What is she doing?!

Korudo ran at Gido again. I gasped. What the hell?! That moron! Didn't she learn her lesson the first time?! She once again aimed for the floor. Is she blind?! I watched her get thrown away from Gido again, skidding across the floor as she held her arm.

I felt my eye twitched as I realized her other arm was now injured. This dumbass is going to end up killing herself! I watched her let go of her arms, letting them hang at her sides.

Korudo only stood there this time, staring at Gido. My eyes widened as her aura started to grow bigger and turn an icy blue. The floor beneath Gido then froze over, and he slipped from being unbalanced.

I leaned forwards in shock. How did she do that?! I knew it was something to do with her nen ability. I thought back to the Hunter Exam and recalled the times she has used her nen.

It suddenly dawned on me that she refused to explain her ability before since I didn't know nen.

I'll ask her after this match since I know nen now. I watched Korudo walk up to Gido, threatening to stomp on him. I felt myself smirk as Gido passed out from fear, giving Korudo the win.

She laughed and simply walked away. I decided to go to her room once everybody clears from the stands. I knew she couldn't move her arms by the way they limply hung from her body.

That idiot is going to ignore it, isn't she. I felt myself grow irritated as I thought about the stupid girl, and how she would bleed to death due to her idiocy.

I arrived at her room, and knocked. I heard a small come in, and I casually entered the room. I looked up to see Korudo sitting on her bed, obivously not doing anything to help her bloody arms. I sighed and sat on the bed next to her.

"Killua? What are you doing here?" She looked up at me from her arms. She seemed a bit suprised to see me, but I brushed it off.

"I'm curious about your fight. I know about nen now, so you can explain your abilities." I stated half of my reason for showing up.

She explained her ability, and I nodded. It was interesting, but that conversation can wait. I looked down at her arms.

"I also came to check up on you. I know your arms are injured, and you're too stupid to ask for help." I insulted her, annoyed that she couldn't take care of herself. Her eyes widened before narrowing at me.

"Thanks, but I don't need your help." She replied stubbornly. I felt my eye twitch.

"You idiot! What do you plan on doing?! Bleeding to death?!" I yelled at her, reaching my hand out to flick her in the forehead. She leaned away from me, obviously annoyed.

"Maybe I do! So what? Just go away!" She yelled. I was suprised at her snappy response. I felt more annoyance build up. Why won't she let anybody help her?! Why won't she let me help her? She puts up a wall every time somebody gets too close.

"I'm trying to help you, moron!" I shouted, covering up the slight hurt I felt with insults instead.

"And I said I don't need it!" She responded.

"You obviously do need it! Are you blind?!" I pointed to her mangled arms. She looked away. I caught a hint of pure sadness flash across her face before she turned away.

I stared at her for a second, trying to study her expression. I couldn't see her face, so I looked back at her arms. My eyes traveled to her gloves. I thought back to the final phase of the Hunter Exam, remembering the way she refused to take off her gloves. What is she hiding?

Something inside me desired to know, and I reached out for her arm. As soon as my hand grazed her glove, she ripped her arms away. I flinched as she violently winced in pain. I caused her pain. I felt a pang in my chest as guilt flooded me.

"Why do you always wear those. You're always so scared to take them off, even if it means you'll suffer. Why?" I asked her, my tone quiet. I let my annoyed facade fade away as I looked at her with worry. Why does she do this to herself? Why can't she just accept my help?

"I... I-I just like them a lot." She stuttered out. I felt anger boil up inside me. She's lying. She's always lying. I looked to the bandage on her cheek as she was looking away from me.

Leorio said she had that injury before she arrived at my estate.

Before we departed, I asked Kurapika what Leorio meant about "before she arrived." He explained that she wasn't with them the entire time. She had abruptly left the Hunter Exam, and said nothing about why or what she was doing. After she came back, she had the new injury.

"Stop lying! Why do you lie about everything?! You won't even say where you got that injury!" I snapped as I gestured to her cheek. She hesitated to respond.

"I already told you... I fell." She quietly spoke. Would she just give it up already?!

"That's a fat lie! They're all lies! Why do you continue to tell these stupid lies?!" I yelled at her before looking at my lap.

She lies to me, and she won't accept my help. Am I not enough? I just want to help. Why doesn't she trust me? I felt something within me crumble, and a wave of sadness overwhelmed me.

"Do you not trust me...?" I asked softly. I didn't want to seem vulnerable to Korudo of all people, but I couldn't help the overwhelming amount of hurt I was feeling. I had to know.

"I..." She hesitated. I continued to look at my lap, afraid of her answer.

"I... I just don't know!" She exclaimed. My head shot up at her response. So she doesn't trust me? I felt myself shatter. Her tone was lost and distressed, and it only made me feel worse.

"It's just, every time I trust somebody, they hurt me! They crush me! I don't want to feel like that again!" She let out something that seemed to be weighing on her shoulders for years.

Her careless facade had broken as she partially opened up. I started at her in shock. All I could do was wonder who. Who hurt her? Who corrupted her trust?

"Korudo... Please... Just let me help you." I pleaded. I had composed myself a little, as I realized she didn't trust anybody. I felt determined to be the first.

I slowly reached my hand out again, gently touching her arm. She flinched again, but didn't pull away. I slowly moved my hand to the brim of her ripped glove. It hurt me to see her tremble in my grasp, but I continued to peel back the glove. What I saw shattered my heart.

There were scars across her arm. The darkests were ring like scars around her wrist. A few others littered the rest to her arm, but the ring ones were the deepest. It looked like she was painfully chained to something. It was obvious she was chained more than once due to the severity and number of scars.

She looked away, refusing to watch. She's ashamed. A felt anger bubble in the pit of my stomach. I wasn't angry at her, but at the person who did this to her. They filled her with shame and mistrust, and I wanted to rip them apart.

"Who... Who did this." I asked, still in shock. I lightly ran my thumb over the scars and she flinched. I immidietly stopped, not wanting to startle her, now that she's opening up. She didn't answer my question as she continued to hide her face.

"Korudo. Look at me. Who did this?" I asked again and she reluctantly turned her head. I wanted to know who did this to her. I needed to know. Why do I care so much?

"H-He promised to take care of me." Her voice trembled and I caught a glimpse of tears pooling in her eyes before she turned her head again.

I started to bandage her arm, not wanting to push her anymore. Why do I feel so strongly about this? Why do I care so much? I've never felt like this towards anybody.

I moved onto the next arm, and took off the glove. There were more scars matching her other arm. I tried to contain my anger, since it wasn't the right time. I finished that arm, and looked back at her.

She shook while hiding her face. It was obvious she was crying, and it didn't sit right with me. I didn't want her to feel this way. But why? Why did I feel this way?

I reached out as if out of instinct and did something I never thought I would. I hugged Korudo. I wrapped my arms firmly around her, and I could tell she as just as shocked as me.

She soon relaxed and lifted her arms to hug me back. I felt at peace as we just sat there within each other's arms. I felt her rest her head on my shoulder, and her breathing evened out.

I sat like that for awhile, and I knew she was asleep. I stood up, and gently lied her down on the bed. I lifted the covers over her and exited the room. Man, that was embarassing.

○●○

Korudo's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sun rudely beaming onto my face. I groaned and brought my hand up to my eyes, trying to cover them from the light.

The events from last night suddenly flooded through my head and I shot up. I frantically looked around to find Killua nowhere in sight.

I realized I was sitting under the covers. Killua must have put me here. Man, how embarrassing.

I looked at the blanket, dreading seeing Killua today as shame washed over me. This is so stupid.

I let out a long groan and dragged myself out of my bed. I realized my clothes were stained with blood, so I found a new outfit.

I quickly changed and walked out of the room.

I knocked on Gon's door, dread knotting up in my stomach. There's a good chance Killua is in there, and I'd rather not see him.

"Come in!" Gon chimed, and I slowly entered. I felt my stomach drop as I saw a blob of white.

I then relaxed as I walked all the way in, realizing it was just a pillow. Killua wasn't in here, thank god.

"Hey Korudo! Oh, you changed your clothes." Gon tilted his head at me and I nervously laughed.

"Yeah. My battle with Gido really messed up my other clothes, so I kind of had to." I sheepishly smiled. The mention of Gido caused Gon to jump up from his meditation form.

"Oh yeah! Did you win?!" He practically bounced with excitement.

"You know it! I put that loser in his place!" I gloated and Gon beamed in amazement. My bragging was cut short by the door opening. I almost screamed as I realized it was Killua. Noooooo. Whyyyyy.

"Killua! Korudo was just talking about how she won against Gido!" Gon turned happily to Killua as he looked at me for a second.

"I wish you could have seen her match with me, Gon. It wasn't great, but it wasn't that bad." Killua crossed his arms, half complimenting me.

"Wow. Let's see you do better." I stared blankly at him, and he looked irritated before it faded away. His expression was now replaced with realization.

"Your clothes changed." He simply stated, pointing at my clothes.

"So did yours." I replied, referring to when he changed after the Hunter Exam.

"That's not the point!" His irritation was back.

"Then what is? Do you want me to pose for you or something." I sarcastically asked, crossing my arms. His face slowly grew red, much to my suprise.

"N-No." He choked out. I gasped.

"Eww! What the hell are you thinking about!" I yelled at him and he looked away.

"Nothing, idiot!" He responded hastily.

"Then why are you blushing!" I started poking his cheek and he swatted me away.

"I don't know what you're talking about! You're seeing things!" He screamed, his face growing more red.

"Oh I'm seeing things alright! I'm seeing an ocean of red on your face!" I countered

"S-Shut up, loser!" He yelled, clearly embarrassed.

"Takes one to know one!" I responded. Killua was about to argue back before Gon got between us again.

"Stop it guys! I'm trying to meditate!" Gon yelled at us. We both snapped out of our anger.

"Sorry..." We both mumbled at the same time. Well I guess I had nothing to worry about. Killua will always be Killua. I sighed and plopped onto Gon's bed as the boys practiced their Ten on the floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 180 20
In this story, The gang (including Y/n) go their separate ways to achieve their goals. When Y/n faces new challenges it always ends up in a horrible...
17.6K 430 25
After a terrible incident occurred when she was younger, it has left her with most of her childhood memories gone. But that doesn't mean she won't ge...
16.6K 368 26
[COMPLETE] It had been 6 years since Gon and Killua parted their ways to their own journeys. Gon stopped answering Killua after two years. In a dang...
107K 3.3K 24
You are a young girl who usually doesn't have a care in the world. After meeting a special silver haired boy named Killua, you go out to adventure w...