The Dragon Princess

由 HeavensAngels_

Jack and Hiccup go on a far away island for their last summer vacation together. On this island stands a ca... 更多

The Legend
Graduation
Welcome to Winged Island
Rewriting!!
First Day Complaints
Town Meeting
The Big Four: Against All Odds
Dinner With The Queen
Sleeping Princess
Dragon Training
Wakening Kiss
Listening In
Announcement
New Book!!! (And Help!!)
Royal Ball
A Glimpse Into The Past
A Date With The Queen
Flood of Memories
Change Is In The Air
Author's Question
Unknown Growing Feelings
Trust and Comfort
Crafting Protection
Change Of Heart
Fresh Changes
Truth Behind Actions
A Gift With Feelings
Romantic Flight
Proper Goodbye
Worried Feeling
Protection and Worry
Moving In With Him
Romantic Night
Confessions
Now or Never
Unexpected Surprise
He's Here?!
Hiccup Meets Hiccup
Accepting the Reason
Major Changes
Reassurance and Curiosity
Getting to Know Each Other
A Talk With The Queen
It's Your Birthday
Celebration Set-Up
Birthday Celebrations
Making Decisions
Prepping for a Surprise
Telling Him
New Possibilities
Needs to be Done
Thinking Emotions

A Walk Around the Village

346 11 1
由 HeavensAngels_

Astrid's P.O.V.

As I sit in the garden with Elsa during breakfast, I look at everything that hasn't changed in the 200 years I've been asleep. The flowers are all the same as they were before as well as the pathways throughout the garden. I've even noticed that everything inside the castle has also stayed the same. With everything in the castle staying the same, it makes me wonder if anything changed or if it's all the same.

I look over to my sister as she eats her breakfast and reads her daily list of duties to be done during the day. I smile a bit and eat my meal thinking what I could possibly do today. I don't have duties like my sister does and all I've done for the past couple hundred years is sleep. So the last thing I want to do is sit inside and do absolutely nothing. I'd rather be out and seeing what things have changed over the past couple of centuries.

"So, what is on your list of duties today?" I look over to Elsa as she reads her list.

She looks to me and smiles a bit. "A lot of boring tasks that never really seem to be fun. What about you? What will you be doing today?"

I shrug and play with the fruit on my plate. "I don't know. All I really know is that I don't want to sit inside all day."

"I agree with you there." She chuckles a bit and looks to me. "Say, I have some free time later today after lunch, would you like to go for a walk into town today?"

"That would be amazing!" I smile and look to her.

She smiles as well. "Perfect, then its a date!"

We both giggle and smile to one another as we both finish our breakfast. I cannot wait for our walk into town together. There I'll be able to see if anything has changed over the past 200 years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiccup's P.O.V.

I came into work this morning and have been working nonstop; even through lunch. I can't stop thinking about last night at the ball, and how beautiful Astrid had looked. It's strange to know that I only met her yesterday but yet there's something about her that I personally can't put my finger on. I don't fully know what it is but I have a feeling I may find out.

"Yo! Hiccup! Whatcha doing? When you getting off for lunch man?"

I look over to see my lovely friend Jack. He spent just about all night talking about Elsa when we left the ball. We've only been here for a few days, maybe a week at most and he's already head over heels over someone. I guess it doesn't surprise me but then again, this one seems different then the other girls he's dated. I'm not sure if it's because she wears a crown and rules a kingdom or if it truly is because of her personally. I guess I'll have to find out later now won't I?

I shrug to him before responding. "I don't know, I'm a bit busy right now. I can't just take off whenever. Unlike you, I have a little bit more things to take care of."

"What? I have things to take care of! It's just I took care of it all already."

"Oh really? Have you lost any sheep yet?" I smirk and look to him as he stands there proudly shaking his head no. "You haven't? Well then, what's that over there?" I gesture behind him and watch as his eyes widen and he spins around only to find a crowd of people and no sheep in sight.

He looks back at me and glares as I laugh. He goes to give me a punch but is instead interrupted by Gobber. "Ye two have some visitors."

We both look to him in curiosity and follows his wooden hand to the front window where there stands the two princesses of this land. I notice Jack smiles widely and walks over there, beginning his greeting with Queen Elsa. I glance over to her sister standing next to her and watch as we meet each other's gaze.

"Why aren't ye movin?" I glance over to see Gobber standing right next to me. "Yer know yer legs don't move themselves."

He gives me a push and I almost stumble as I try to get my footing. I glance back at him before making my way over to the small group in front of me. I smile small as I greet them. "Good afternoon you're highnesses."

"Good afternoon Hiccup." The queen smiles at me and glances at her sister who slowly nods her head. "We were wondering if you two would like to join us on a walk around town."

Jack smiles happily as he looks to her. "I would be honored to join you two for a walk around town."

"Wonderful! What about you Hiccup?" Elsa looks to me as I think for a moment.

As I go to speak and kindly refuse the offer due to a variety of different reasons, someone decides to speak for me. "Oh, he would love to join yer ladies!" Gobber places a hand on my back and smiles to the two ladies in front of us.

"Wonderful! Then shall we get going?"

Jack nods excitedly and holds out an arm for Elsa. I take a breath as I watch the two of them start the walk and look over to Astrid who seems to be following her sister, only a couple steps behind. I take a few long strides to catch up to the group and walk next to Astrid; who keeps her gaze forward. I slowly shift my gaze ahead and walk next to her before clearing my throat a bit.

"How are you... Princess Astrid?" I ask cautiously, not sure of what to say.

"I am alright, yourself?" She glances over at me slightly as we walk, looking to me for a response.

"I am well. Thank you."

She nods and we both go back to silence. I try to think of what else to say but nothing seems to go though my brain. I'm not usually like this. I feel like I usually know what to say, but it seems I'm not. I don't understand how she is the only person who seems to keep me quiet, no matter how hard I try to speak. Before I can even say a word or two, I hear her speak first.

"So... you work at the blacksmith shop with Gobber?"

"Uh, yeah, I do." I nod and glance over to her.

"Do you actually know what your doing?" She glances at me as she asks her question.

I nod and smile a bit. "Actually yes I do. I had a metals class when I was in high school. I would create a variety of different things." She looks to me confused and doesn't both to say anything, though I can easily tell what she is thinking. "High school is a place where you learn multiple different lessons, and Metals, which is working with metal of all kinds, was one of those lessons, which we call classes."

She nods. "Right. So where are you staying while your in town?"

I point over to the house on the hill where Jack and I live. "There."

She follows my gaze and stops when she sees the house. She looks to it as if it holds either memories or nightmares from the past. I watch as she slowly clenches her fist and close her eyes, trying to compose herself.

"Are.. you alright?" I ask as I gently bring a hand toward her arm. Before I can rest it there she pulls away and takes a deep breath to compose herself.

"Yes, I'm alright."

She walks forward and catches up with her sister and Jack. I watch as she does and look back to the house before following them. I wonder what popped into her mind when she saw the place. There must be memories there that are painful to her. I wouldn't know, but I am willing to find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Everyone!!

I am sorry for having been far away and not updating in like ever! I hope you enjoy this chapter and please feel free to give me ideas for the next one! I wish to continue writing and updating my stories for you all and I feel I may be at a point where I am past all of my writers block and other obstacles!

I thank you all for your support as you read my stories and I hope for you to continue supporting me and helping me create awesome ideas for my stories!

I am very thankful to all of you and forever will be!

See you in the next chapter!

~~HeavensAngels_😇

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

14.3K 296 40
In the wake of their lost heir's dramatic reappearance, Berk has changed for the better. Unfortunately for our heroes, they do not have time to stay...
886 45 12
Following a young woman (Y/n) who fled from her home village at a very young age, winding up on a remote island away from most civilization. Where sh...
547K 11.3K 92
AFTER HTTYD 2 This is about Hiccup and Astrids adventures and what they do once Drago Bludvist is defeated. But there's more than what meets the eye...
77.3K 1.4K 55
Modern Hiccstrid love story! Regular updates!!! Requests are welcome x Hope you enjoy :)