Hamesha Wala Pyaar (Completed)

By sidnaazkidiwani

Sidharth Shukla, the reknowned author, comes across Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, a freshly out of college young girl a... More

Hamesha Wala Pyaar
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Not a Chapter Update
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Shout Out
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Happy Announcement
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Not an Update - Just pure Happiness
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter Infinity
Celebrating a STRAIGHT '#1'
New Story Announcement
200K - A Big Thank You !!!
CLASH OF THE FANDOMS

Chapter 12

6.5K 700 56
By sidnaazkidiwani

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 12

Sidharth experienced unknown emotions on the mention of Rajbeer.

He was perplexed when he felt like a sharp knife was pushed thru his chest the moment she uttered “Mera Hone Wala Pati”.

What was it? Was he really feeling possessive?

He looked at Shehnaaz who was tending to the pups, trying hard to tuck them under the warm blanket that Ramlal had given.

Every time she tucked one in, the other wriggled out.

“Hayye khotteyo, so jao hun” she let out a frustrated sigh.

She was such a cute button. 

Snapping out of his thoughts, he went near her and crouched down to face her.

“Kya bola tune?, Tera hone wala pati?” He asked pushing her shoulder slightly.

“oye, hamare punjab mein aise hi hota hai, dost apne apne baccho ke bich mein Rishta kar dete hai, peg pug laga ke” she giggled.

“Yeh Rajbeer, mere papa ke dost ka beta hai, jisse meri shadi fix hui hai” she looked at him, with disgust on her face.

“But I don’t like him at all. Kamina hai pura” she scrunched her face.

Sidharth looked on as she continued

“Ussi se bachne ke liye toh main Mumbai aa gayi, job ka bahana bana ke. Mujhe nai jana wapis Punjab. Aur naa hi uss kutte se shaadi karni hai” she nodded her head.

Relief washed through his face on hearing this.

“Hmm, teri marzi nahi hai toh tujhe bilkul nahi karni chahiye shaadi” he said calmly.

But why was he getting affected? It was too confusing for him.

The whole evening had been emotionally draining for him. His eyes were heavy with sleep.

“Shehnaaz, Chal na sote hai” her eyes shot up at him as he said this.

Understanding it must have come out wrongly he corrected himself

“I mean, chal ab so ja.. yeh log so jayenge apne aap. Raat ko thand lagegi toh ghus jayenge blanket mein. Tu akele kitni der baithegi yaha pe?, chal”

He took her raised hand and pulled it to lift her up to stand.

They retired to their respective rooms.

Sidharth couldn’t sleep the whole night. His mind was raging with thoughts about her.

He had started to feel something for her and it was definitely beyond friendship.

The next morning, Shehnaaz tiptoed in his room.

Like every day, she placed all his things by his bedside neatly. She had been following this routine from the day she started working for him.

But today was different.

She stood there and noticed him. He looked like a baby sleeping peacefully with pillows tucked between his legs and arms.

He must have pushed away the quilt in sleep cuz right now she could see his bare upper body and he was just in his shorts.

Sidharth had a beautiful caramel skin which was gleaming as the morning light fell on him.

His daily work out had earned him thick muscles on his biceps, a flat stomach with carved lines highlighting his tight abs.

His long, toned never ending legs, one of which was bent at the knee right now and hiked up trapping a pillow between them.

He had a beautiful body, she affirmed.

But more than that he had a beautiful heart. Behind this tough exterior, he was a real softie. And he had proved it over and over with the way he was so gullible to her demands, the way he showed protectiveness towards her, and last evening after she had mentioned Rajbeer, she saw he was affected. She knew it for sure cuz his restless fingers were fidgeting like they always did when his anxiety kicked in.

He was definitely affected.

But why? She had no answer to that.

 She stood there shamelessly ogling at his sleeping form. She thought back to last evening when he had circled his arms around her, after her melt down.

Despite her foul mood, she had experienced a zap of electricity run through her, leaving her whole body tingling.

Looking at him now, she imagined herself in place of the pillow that was tucked under his strong arms.

Her heart yearned for his touch again. She wanted to feel the comforting warmth again. But her mind was chastising her and reminding her of Meghana’s crying face.

It told her, “You will be the next Meghna if you don’t stop now”. 

What had happened with Meghana was a mystery to her. She wanted to know more, but she knew he would not like her probing into his personal space. But she had to find out somehow. Irrespective of where this thing between them goes, she wanted to find out the truth about Meghna, for her mental peace.

She was feeling dizzy with the churning of thoughts constantly in her head. She shut her eyes tight and leaned against the closet for some support.

Suddenly she saw him stir, like he was about to wake up and she scampered out of the room stealthily. 

The morning breezed past with them getting through their respective workouts, a scrumptious spread of breakfast by Rashmi kaki and finally they both started working.

Sidharth, as usual locked in his writing room, probably furiously typing out drafts and Shehnaaz perched on the lounger with her laptop as she replied to his business mails and also kept an eye on her babies, playing happily in the lawn.

After an hour, He stomped down furiously and stood in the porch, as he lit a cigarette, taking deep drags.

He was upset about something.

“Kya hua?” she asked shutting her laptop, and stood beside him with her hands folded across her chest.

“Kuch nahi” he said, cracking his fingers on his free hand.

“Yeh ungal todne ka kaam tu tabhi karta hai jab tu stressed hota hai. Toh bol hi mat ki kuch nahi” she said innocently taking him by surprise.

“Abey aye, tu kya study karti rehti hai mere pe? Harr ek cheez kaise pata chal jaati hai tujhe? woh bhi mere bina kuch bole?” he said annoyed.

“Anyway, main kuch likh hi nahi paa raha hu yaar subah se.. mera dimaag sadd raha hai soch soch ke.But kya soch raha hu wohi nahi pata. Subah se ek word nahi lik paya hu main” he rubbed his face, exasperated.

She looked at him for a moment, and silently went inside and came out with a small bowl in her hand.

She resumed her position on the lounger.

“Idhar aaja, baith yaha pe” she gestured him to sit near her feet.

He looked at her as if she had grown two horns. What was she trying to do?

“Ab tu aayega?” she asked.

“Kya kar rahi hai?” he asked, irked with the suspense.

“Tu aake baith na yaha pe chup chaap. Just trust me.” She waved her hand to come near her.

He promptly went and sat down near her feet, facing her.

She slapped her forehead. “tch tch.. ulta baith baba” and he sat, now his back facing her.

She had warmed some oil in the bowl.

She poured some on his scalp and gently started massaging his head with her fingers in a feather light movements.

He wanted to stop her, he had already taken a bath but the way her fingers were moving in his head right now, he felt like words got choked in his throat.

He closed his eyes and started enjoying the relaxing head massage. He tilted his head slightly toward her giving her easy access.

“Acha lag raha hai na?” she cooed, breaking him out of the trance.

“Meri dadi ka nuskha hai yeh. Jab bhi koi tension hoti thi, woh mere sarr pe aise hi tel lagati thi aur ek minute mein dimaag khul jata tha...jaadoo se” she chuckled.

A warm smile spread across his lips too. He sat there silently.

He could feel his stress wither away slowly as her fingers worked their way on his scalp applying slight pressure.

It really felt like magic which he would love to experience over and over.

Half an hour, in the massage session, Shehnaaz dropped a bomb. “Teri girlfriend gussa nahi hogi? Hum dono aise akele aa gaye yaha pe?” she asked.

His eyes opened wide, he knew she was talking about Meghna.

He held her hands indicating her to stop massaging.

“Pehli baat, toh do log Akele kaise ho sakte hai? aur dusri baat Meghna, jisko tune uss din dekha, woh meri gf nahi hai, na kabhi thi.” he said.

His hands still held hers.

“Nahi woh uss din rote rote nikli ghar se, toh mujhe laga teri gf hogi, jaise gf bf ka nahi kuch jhagda hota hai, waise kuch hua hoga” she said trying to wriggle her hands out of his, but he held them tighter instead.

“Listen, maine aaj tak kabhi bhi kisi ko explanation nahi diya hai, but I don’t know why tujhe de raha hu” he knew she was bustling with questions about Meghna, given the situation in which she had seen har outside his door and he wanted to put a complete closure on that topic.

For the first time in his life, he wanted to explain himself to someone, so that there is no chance for a misunderstanding. 

Shehnaaz smiled inwardly, was she important to him?, that he wanted to explain his actions to her.

“Meghna aur main, we were just fuck buddies. Hum dono ka pehle se hi clear tha, ki yeh relationship nahi hai, we just met up, had sex and then tata bye bye. That’s it.” He said leaving her mouth popped open at his blatant statement.

“Aise hi, bina relationship ke.. seck” she stopped midway, as if uttering a cuss word “matlab ding dong? She asked innocently.

“What the hell is ding dong? He chuckled.

“SEX.., we had Sex. Sabse zyada over rated hai yeh cheez duniya mein. Pata nahi log kyu itna sharmate hai bolte hue bhi, jabki saari duniya karti hai yeh” His convent schooling and his years in the USA had influenced his thoughts, liberating them beyond the social taboos of Indian culture.

He turned back to face her as she ardently listened to him. “Sometimes people have sex out of love, sometimes they do it out of need. Hamare case mein, hum dono ko relationship nahi chahiye tha, we just had sex out of need. Jaise hum brush karte hai, nahate hai, khana khate hai cuz our body needs it. Bilkul waise hi” He looked at her face not understanding whether or not she got what he was saying, but continued anyway.

“Uss din maine usko mana kar diya ghar aane ko, toh uska ego hurt hua, aur issliye woh mere ghar pe aayi thi, subah ke 5.00 baje, bhar bhar ke gaaliya nikali aur chali gayi. That’s it. Uske baad mera uska koi contact nahi hai” he said, hoping she would understand him.

“Meri uske saath koi attachment, koi relationship nahi hai. samjah mein aaya?” he spoke assertively.

He thought she was too young to understand all this probably. “Tu abhi chhoti hai tujhe shayad na samjhe” he said making her flare up

“Oye, main koi chhoti woti nahi hu, maine bhi badi saari English films dekhi hai jaha pe aisa sab karte hai log. Zyada mujhe pendu mat samajh. Sab pata hai mujhe”she rolled her eyes making him grin widely.

“Toh tera aur uska sacchi kuch nahi hai” she asked again.

“No babyyyyyy, mera aur uska kuch nahi hai, aur na kabhi tha, aur na kabhi hoga” he said taking her oil ridden hands in his again, and putting it back in his hair.

She smiled as she continued to massage his head. In the fight between her mind and heart, she had let her heart win giving it a free pass to her emotions.

She liked this man, more than it was required.

____________________________________________

Hello readers,

Your comments, votes follow backs tell me u are liking my story and want to keep reading. Thanks a lot for the validation. Really feels good. Keep up the love and support coming in.

Many thanks

Sidnaazkidiwani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 34K 107
Contains short stories....peep in... ❤💕 Cover by @narmsinghani❤
20.7K 262 33
दोस्तों! wattpad पर ये मेरी पहली कहानी है! ये एक ऐसी डॉक्टर की कहानी है जिसने शादी के कुछ समय तक बहुत ही शालीन और सादा जीवन जिया ! पर फिर जब उसके पति...
100K 14.2K 50
Hm- hume aapko dekhkar ghin aati hai. hum aapse nafrat karte hai sirf nafrat. ks- Ab aap humare saath bandh chuki hai shaadi ho chuki hai humari, h...
99.7K 5.4K 64
Hey everyone ! It's a continuation of my previous story . I've not copied any part of my story from anywhere . Its entirely my imagination. Kaisa lag...