DreamTale - A fight to the pa...

De _arty_boi

Everyone knows of the classic legend of Dreamtale. How Nightmare betrayed Dream, by eating the apples and des... Mais

Chapter 1 - A fight to the past
Chapter 2 - Strawberries
Chapter 3 - Story
Chapter 4 - Too soon
Chapter 5 - Welcome
Chapter 6 - Hurt
Chapter 7 - Care.
Chapter 8 - Missing
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - Trying to build
Chapter 11 - Golden Apple.
Chapter 12 - Frustration
Chapter 13 - Dream and Nightmares day
Chapter 14 - Capes
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - Knights
Chapter 18 - Hidden
Chapter 19 - The apples
Chapter 20 - Even more travelling
21- Forest of uneasiness
Chapter 22 - Along the forest path

Chapter 15 - Dream

1K 53 35
De _arty_boi

Dream couldn't sleep at night. He didn't feel like sleeping at the moment. The moonlight was hitting him in the eyes, but he wanted to continue looking at the moonlight, despite now getting extremely sleepy. Dream sat down on his knee's as he leaned against the window sill.

Dream glanced down towards Nightmare, who had a book in the bed where he was asleep. Dream thought it was weird, but then again him and Nightmare were both weird. After all they were immortal and looked after a sacred tree, keeping balance off the positive and negative feelings.

Nightmare was sound asleep, snoring lightly. Hugging the book that the two had recently got from the library. It was a book about dragons. All sorts of dragons from all other the world. Nightmare loved dragons, sometimes Dream wondered why. Though he had to admit some of the scaly patterns that the dragons had were pretty.

Peering outside off the window once again, a bird landed on the window sill outside. Dream's eyes widened seeing that the bird was a royal purple, with a white chest and beak. Dream opened up the window to greet the small bird.

Dream scooped up the little bird and cupped it gently. "Hi." He whispered oddly excited by his midnight guest. "Oh you're really cold." He continued finally seeing that there was little icicles on the bottom off the feathers. "That's curious. It's spring." He mumbled, though instantly being quite as he heard Nightmare turn around in his bed.

Dream clambered out of his bed, bird in hand as he went other to where Moons room was on the left. Moon was snoring a lot louder and was constantly tossing and turning, throwing the blanket to all four corners of the bed.

Dream crawled other to Moon. "Moon. Moon. Pst Moon. Moon. Moon."

"Cross the chocolates in the cupboard." Moon replied sleepily turning his back to Dream.

"I'm Dream you banana." Dream sat up on Moon's bed. "Moony, Moon." Dream poked Moon's cheek. "Moon, I found a bird."

"That's nice" Moon yawned sitting up, a sleepily gaze coming to look at the bird. "Where on earth did you find a bird in the middle off the night?" Moon questioned.

"It was on the window sill. So I scooped it up." Dream replied, seeing as though Moon was examining the bird.

"What odd colours." He carefully scooped up the bird. "Never seen a purple and white bird before." Moon commented.

Dream blinked in surprise as the bird suddenly flapped up and landed on top of Dream's head. The two were slightly surprised. Since the bird now nuzzled into his thick golden curly hair. Moon squinted his eyes a little as he went eye to eye against the small bird.

The small bird hissed and pecked Moon's nose, causing him to yell out in pain. "OW!"

Dream giggled a little. "Bad birdy" He fake scolded.

"Yeah, bad birdy indeed." Moon grumbled sinking back into the mattress. "Anyway. You might wanna release back into the wilderness." Moon suggested.

"Okay." Dream mumbled a little sadly as he then left Moon's room. Going down the stairs and opening the back door, which was locked, of course. Dream bit the inside of his cheek as he wondered what to do in order to release the small bird.

When suddenly, a brick soon came flinging through the window, next to the kitchen. Dream screamed out before bolting up the stairs in fear. He jumped back into his bed, deciding that he would release the bird in the morning.

Star woke up instantly, getting up and heading downstairs, maybe he grabbed a certain staff that he made from a stick on the ground in the forest. Star crept down and dived behind the chair. Though when he saw who came inside, he just sighed.

"Cross. What's with the brick?" Star dropped the staff and put his hands on his hips.

Cross looked from one side of the room to the other. "Well, I had to get here quick. Where's Night- I mean Moon?"

"Up in bed." Star's reply was soon proven un-true as Moon appeared as well.

"What's going on? Oh hey Cross. It's good to see you." Moon had a massive smile on his face as he approached Cross and gave him a huge crushing hug.

Cross smiled happily. "It's good to see you too Moon. The group misses you!" Cross hugged back and felt Moon pat his back.

"Tell 'em I miss them too." Moon said. "But everyone keep your voices down, I think Nightmares asleep and Dream should be nodding off." Cross nodded in acknowledgement.

"Sure. But I have something urgent to tell you two." Cross furrowed his brows as he glared down at the floor.

Star and Moon shared a quick glance. "Why what's wrong?" They asked in unison.

"Well, I've began noticing that Ink come's to this timeline an awful lot. So I decided to follow him. And I found him going to a castle that was really far, far away from here. It seemed as though some kingdom was getting ready for a celebration or something. And I heard some people discussing about the guardian of positivity." Cross began explaining a little, fishing out a small notebook from his pocket to continue to get his thoughts in order.

"Guardian of positivity. Well that's not me anymore. Well it's past me." Star thought.

"Well done." Moon commented. Star just rolled his eyes.

Cross scanned other his notes really quickly. "Okay, well Ink was pretty much giving off you guys' key information and telling whoever he was talking to. They were after 'eternal happiness' but not after the 'golden apple's anymore' because 'they would kill the consumer'."

Star nodded. "You think it was those alley people who offered to get Dream a book or something. And they were asking questions about the tree." Star thought, standing next to Cross, looking other his shoulder to look at the notes.

"It's a possibility." Moon agreed, looking outside. "But, Ink's such a snake."

"Yeah, he ratted to those people's about weakness of you and Star. Like saying that if some people attacked 'Nightmare' with a positive outlook 'Nightmare' would be weaker against the attacks. And if some people attacked 'Dream' with a negative outlook 'Dream' would be weaker against the attacks."

Star clenched his fist in annoyance, marching other to one of the chair's and throwing it across the room. "GRRR!" He yelled.

"Woah, Star calm down." Moon marched other as well, grabbing hold of Star and putting him in an iron griped hug. "Star." He continued sternly.

"It's not fair! I thought he was my friend!" Star began crying.

Cross quickly sprinted other to Star and took hold off his Star's hands. "Hey, Star I know. Ink's a betrayed you're trust. I know what it's like. But can you please be calmer? For me and Moon?" Cross had a hopeful gleam in his eyes.

Star interlocked his hand with Cross. "I know, I know. I just feel so betrayed." Star sunk down, feeling defeated. "Can't he just go away?"

Cross gave a sympathetic smile to both off the brothers. Moon soon spoke up. "So what does this mean then? A kingdom after eternal happiness?" Moon loosened his grip a little. Moon soon got a random flash to those three people who had a light blue crown on their uniform, the people who were trying to steal the golden apple.

Cross shrugged his shoulder. "I'm not too sure. I just over heard it and thought I would report it back to you guys. I'm sorry I couldn't help more."

"No thank you Cross, for letting us know." Star thanked, giving his friend a caring smile.

"It's no problem." Cross looked off to the side again. Looking and meeting the eyes of Nightmare and Dream. Both who had woken up after hearing Star's frustrated yells. "Oh hi." Cross waved to the two boys.

Moon and Star turned to look at Dream and Nightmare. "You two should be asleep, or going to sleep." Moon swooped his way other picking up the boys. "C'mon let's get you two back to sleep." Moon gave a quick wave to Cross.

Cross saw that Dream and Nightmare lingered a bit, looking other at Cross. Nightmare instantly recognised Cross from the photo and his eyes went a brighter lavender colour, Nightmare smiled happily and waved happily to Cross, who also waved back. Dream and Nightmare soon followed behind Moon and headed back to bed. Star and Cross soon both looked at one another. "Cross?"

"Yeah?"

"Since Ink has told certain people me and Moon's weakness. Are you still able to help with guarding Nightmare and Dream?" Star wondered, twiddling his thumbs.

Cross nodded. "Of course my offer still stands. I'd be more than happy to help still." Cross assured.

"Thank you Cross. Be sure to tell your teammates that you'll be staying with us for a while. I wouldn't want them to worry." Star instructed.

Cross continued to nod in assurance. "Yes. I'll tell them. Maybe even invite Error to come and help battle Ink." Cross let out a light hearted laugh.

Star also laughed a little. "Yeah. They seem pretty evenly matched." Star was suddenly met with a coloured portal in their living room.

"Yeah. Any way I'll see you soon." Cross waved as he went through the portal.

"See you soon." He waved as Cross soon disappeared.

Moon soon saw that Nightmare and Dream soon fell asleep. Moon having put Nightmare's book on the shelf and instead handed a teddy bear to him instead. Nightmare and Dream instantly were cuddled together like they were in the tree. Moon called to Star announcing that he was also going to sleep. Star put some stuff on the window where the brick was thrown and headed back to sleep as well. 

--------------------

Dam it Ink. Of course I've made him an antagonist. But what on earth will he do?

What's gonna happen?

Who knows. 

Anyway, I really hope you've enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day/night.  

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

40.2K 1.2K 5
(REWRITE OF THIS BOOK IS UP! It is called "Obsessive Love".) (I do not own the cover, Undertale nor any of the characters besides my OC's, they belon...
833 71 10
The Star sanses won and the multiverse is now at peace. But what happened to the terrifying king of negativity? Well let's say he's not a terrifying...
3.7K 66 10
Undertale AU based story of Nightmare, who needs bad Sanses to catch the apple of the true feelings for him. The apple gives ultimate positive/negat...
1.3K 24 9
Cover by @sergeantmisos on Twitter. Likely not to be updated for at least a few years. So sorry <3 undertale and its aus aren't really something I...