Baby Angel | h.s

By perks_eos1800

"You deserved so much more, Noelle"he softly said making her look up from the croissant. "Thank you,"she smi... More

Fine Line
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Christmas
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
March 12, 2019
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The Late Late Show with James Corden
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Met Gala 2019
Chapter 35
Gucci Cruise 2019
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Lights Up Behind
Adore You Behind
Chapter 38
Gucci Memoire and Miss Dior
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
SNL
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
26th
Chapter 45
Brits Awards 2020
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
21st
H and N Quarantine Things 2
H and N Quarantine Things 3
H and N Quarantine Things 4
H and N Quarantine Things 5
H and N Quarantine Things 6
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
#1
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
H
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
BBMA'S
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
HARRYWEEN
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Behind The December Vogue 2020
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
3x Grammy Nominee
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Fine Line
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Announcement
Harry and Noelle
Announcement
Epilogue
A/N

H and N Quarantine Things

3.2K 57 3
By perks_eos1800

April 18, 2020

"Holy shit, you baked something good"Noelle gasped looking at the cupcakes on the counter.

It was almost afternoon in LA when Harry and Jeff invited Noelle to teach them to bake. Noelle was hesitant at first considering she's reading some good books in Gleene's office but in the end she gave up.

It was a mess at first, the nonstop bickering from the older men while she just watch in amusement before she scolded them and told them that she's gonna read every instructions while they do the cooking.

"These are lovely"Noelle grinned looking at the cupcakes adoringly.

"Well, it's safe to say that we can bake now"Jeff said before looking at Harry.

"I know right, we could always make something for the staffs no-"Harry grinned before Noelle held up a hand.

"Hold on"Noelle said making the men raised a brow, Noelle then cleared her throat, "Hi, I'm Harry Styles, I'm 16, erm I work in a bakery"

Upon hearing Noelle, Jeff barked out of laughter as Harry just looked at Noelle. He was so amused at her, she even sounds like him.

"Y-you sound so like him"Jeff laughed holding his stomach.

"It's a talent"Noelle winked.

"don't know why, but I'm proud"Harry shrugged before grinning at Noelle.

Jeff shook his head, trying to contain himself before grabbing a cupcake to try it but Noelle suddenly slapped his hand away.

"I have to take a picture first"Noelle scolded taking out her phone from her sweatpants pocket.

"Of course"Harry chuckled kissing her head.

Liked by ArianaGrande,AnneTwist,Robbie,
JamesCharles,KaiaGerber and 3,927,275 others

NoelleEve: 'hi Im Harry Styles,Im 16,I work in a bakery'

P.S he and Jeff baked it

12,286 comments

Fanacc1: im wheezing
Fanacc2: she's the best girlfriend,I siad it
Fanacc3: this looks so good tho
Fanacc4: i can hear Noelle stressing over to teach them
AnneTwist: this looks yummy
Fanacc5: i want to taste this so bad
AMDowney: lets bet Noelle did the all the cooking
NoelleEve: wrongggg :)

April 18,2020

-

April 25,2020

Groaning,Noelle finished her jumping Jack sets before huffing loudly and crouched on the floor.

It was almost mid day right now and earlier in the morning, Harry suggested to do some exercise with Jeff and Glenne.

"I hate physical activities"Noelle groaned wiping her sweat as the other starts finishing up their sets also.

"W-what... Huh"Glenne wheezed a little before looking at Noelle, "Then how do you keep up with that physique?"

Noelle looked down on her body before standing up to get a towel on the couch considering they exercised on the living room.

"Eat.. Healthy foods"Noelle shrugged wiping her face.

Noelle know that she have a great body, many people said so also. The right curves and all, she's proud to even say that she's not skinny looking like some other models, she's just in the right.

She just hates physical activities, that's it.

"Your favorite food is burger, kitten"Harry looked at her heaving some breath as he finished up with Jeff.

"A-and I'm pretty sure that's not a healthy food"Jeff cocked his head to the side as Glenne handed him a towel.

"It is to me"Noelle shrugged again as they all look at her like she grew another head, "And besides, I'm sure that Harry always cooks me vegetables"

Harry just chuckled at her knowing she have a point. He knows that Noelle loves every kind of food, like seriously but when it comes to vegetables, she's picky.

Of course the vegetarian in him always make her eat some so that she can be balance on what she eats.

"Anyone up for a burger?"Noelle suddenly asked as Harry and Jeff cleaned the living room.

"Evie"Harry scolded as Jeff and Glenne just looked at her incredulously.

"I'm kidding"Noelle laughed putting her hands up.

As each days passed by, Noelle just knows how to push Harry's buttons and it's getting hilarious as Harry always gets riled up.

Growing up with Noelle, Harry remembers her being like this more when she was younger but he noticed when they met again that it's not the same.

Quarantining with her is definitely another story, Harry swears that his relationship with Noelle brought back many memories when they were more younger and he is loving it every second.

"Mitchell"Noelle grinned seeing Mitch walking downstairs.

Mitch squint his eyes to the girl knowing  she is up to something, she's always up to something whenever she says Mitch's full name.

"Wanna make some steak with me?"Noelle sweetly asked him.

Mitch immediately looked behind her seeing, Harry, Jeff and Glenne facepalmed. They know that whenever they take Noelle in any physical activities, Noelle always craves for food.

"Good call"Mitch nodded making Noelle grin again before dragging Mitch to the kitchen.

"She—"Jeff said pointing at Noelle and Mitch's back making Harry look at him, "Is something"

"I know"Harry can't help but laugh before looking at Noelle who happily getting ready the steak with Mitch.

-

April 28, 2020

"Can you sing to me?"Harry quietly asked as he and Noelle stared up at the ceiling, couldn't sleep for no reason.

"Sing to you?"Noelle asked if she heard him right.

Normally, Harry took a liking ever since last year to sing Noelle to sleep considering it puts Noelle to sleep good that when she wakes up in the morning, she's all happy.

Somehow, Harry craved Noelle's voice right now. He knows that Noelle have a beautiful voice, a voice that could  be a singer but he also knows that Noelle isn't planning to be a singer even how many people to persuade her.

She have her reason not to, she's afraid to leave people and she doesn't like to be so far away from her family for so long also as it gives her home sickness from time to time,thankfully modelling is not that hard considering after any runways,she tends to go home after a week or after 3 days.

"Mhm, wanna hear your voice angel"Harry said touching her hand softly.

Noelle can't help but smile at the guy beside him, Harry never heard her sang ever since Fine Line got released. She remembered singing Fine Line to him the night before and Harry swore that he fell in love with her again.

Noelle then adjusted her position on the bed before opening her arms to Harry. He then placed his head on her chest as she wrap an arm around him before Harry hooked a leg on her and closed his eyes as he felt comfortable.

"Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you"Noelle started softly playing with Harry's hair as he abruptly opened his eyes.

He didn't expect her to sing that song, he didn't heard that song out of her mouth ever since Holmes Chapel.

"Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?—"Noelle continued closing her eyes before she felt Harry held her hand.

"You used to sing that to me"Harry said making her eyes flutter open.

"What?"Noelle furrowed her eyebrows.

"You always hear that song on your father's mix tape, it's always all over my house or yours"Harry smiled remembering Noelle's face everytime she heard that song,its like a day before christmas to her.

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

"When we sleep together in the same bed, you always sing that to me and I used to make fun of you cause I couldn't understand a thing because you were so little, angel"Harry chuckled softly as Noelle hummed the next line while listening to Harry, "But that didn't stop you from singing to me"

Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

"So that means, I always sing to you then?"Noelle looked down at him as he look at him.

Harry threw her a very soft smile making her trace his face with her unoccupied hand, "Like a river flows, Surely to the sea, Darling, so it goes, Some things are meant to be"

Noelle smiled at him as he continued for her as she kissed his head before closing her eyes.

"Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
For I can't help falling in love with you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 2.7K 75
*COMPLETED* Short imagines about Harry Styles! ( Some of these are from tumblr, giving them full credits.) •FLUFF/CUTE IMAGINES •NO SMUT
209 2 12
"I looked up he was standing at the door with his arms crossed he licked his bottom lip and let out a heart laugh " I look up are two eyes meet can I...
310K 8.3K 54
(Completed.) Seeing Harry on stage is always an overwhelming experience. He becomes a new person, like he lives just to be in front of thousands peo...
84.9K 1.5K 61
[UNEDITED] 'cause once you go without it, nothing else will do • • • "Why angel?" he asks, smiling, and I nod. "Cause you- you're my sweet creature a...