My life's meaning |✔️

By titi_hendrix

A Stephen James book! (BWWM) "What the hell? No, get your ass in that house and beat Elijah's ass" she pulls... More

•|1|•
•|2|•
•|3|•
•|4|•
•|5|•
•|6|•
•|7|•
•|8|•
•|9|•
•|10|•
•|11|•
•|12|•
•|13|•
•|14|•
•|15|•
•|16|•
•|17|•
•|18|•
•|19|•
•|20|•
•|21|•
•|22|•
•|23|•
•|24|•
•|25|•
•|26|•
•|27|•
•|28|•
•|29|•
•|30|•
•|31|•
•|32|•
•|33|•
•|34|•
•|35|•
•|36|•
•|37|•
•|38|•
•|39|•
•|40|•
•|41|•
•|42|•
•|43|•
•|44|•
•|45|•
•|46|•
•|47|•
•|48|•
•|49|•
•|50|•
•|51|•
•|52|•
•|53|•
•|54|•
•|55|•
•|56|•
•|57|•
•|58|•
•|59|•
•|60|•
•|61|•
•|62|•
•|63|•
•|64|•
•|65|•
•|66|•
•|67|•
•|68|•
•|69|•
•|70|•
•|71|•
•|72|•
•|73|•
•|74|•
•|75|•
•|76|•
•|77|•
•|78|•
•|79|•
•|80|•
•|81|•
•|82|•
•|83|•
•|84|•
•|85|•
•|86|•
•|87|•
•|88|•
•|89|•
•|90|•
•|91|•
•|92|•
•|93|•
•|94|•
•|95|•
•|96|•
•|97|•
•|98|•
•|99|•
•|100|•
•|101|•
•|102|•
•|103|•
•|104|•
•|105|•
•|106|•
•|107|•
•|108|•
•|109|•
•|110|•
•|111|•
•|112|•
•|113|•
•|114|•
•|115|•
•|116|•
•|117|•
•|118|•
•|119|•
•|120|•
•|121|•
•|122|•
•|123|•
•|124|•
•|125|•
•|126|•
•|127|•
•|128|•
•|129|•
•|131|•
•|132|•
•|133|•
•|134|•
EPILOGUE
🚨THE SEQUEL IS OUT!🚨

•|130|•

11.6K 684 412
By titi_hendrix

Lauren Monique

"Babe?" nudging my shoulder he calls my name again. "Babe"

"What?"

"His diaper is full"

"Then change him"

"I tried but he bit me again"

"Elijah if I get up ima punch you, that boy is two months old go change him. I know damn well you ain't scared of your son"

"I refuse to be bullied in my own home, get your son Lauren"

"Oh so now he's just mine?" sitting up I changed his diaper then tossed it at Elijah. "since he's just mines don't talk to us"

"Hi Amir" he responds wrapping his arms around me my waist. Laying his head on my arm he flicked Squirts feet.

"Jackass"

"Give me a kiss"

"Go to hell" getting comfortable I drifted back to sleep, I could feel Squirt trying to suck on my chest. "wake me up when you're about to go to sleep"

"Why?"

". . . I want to be up in case something happens"

"You think I'm going to hurt you or the kids?" I could hear the hurt roll off his tongue as he pulls away getting out of bed.

"Where are you going?"

"To sleep on the couch, I can't hurt anyone there so don't worry. You can go back to sleep"

"Why are you acting like this? I just want to be up in case you needed me, it's not a crime to be worried about someone you love" following him I took the pillow he had. "can you just let me help?"

"How can you help me? You can take the dreams away or the torture"

"Andre's still here"

"What?" he questions closing his fist

"I've been starving and beating him just like he had his men do to you, he's still here. Income cases when the victi— Survivor conference their abuser it helps them get closer. Sage wanted me to do that a while back with my family but they're dead so that's off the table for me but your abuser is still breathing. Is that something you would like to try?"

"Andre may have been the one to hold me there but he wasn't the one doing the beatings, Diego was. Talking to Andre isn't going to help anything"

Nodding I went back into the room and got my phone. Texting Alex, I told him to get Diego and everyone else they could catch.

"What are you doing?"

"Texting Alex, would it be wrong if I asked you to get a DNA test for Isabella's kid? I know you don't believe she's yours but it's been weighing heavy on my head"

"If it'll make you happy" nodding he took the pillow back doing downstairs. "don't come bothering me either"

"I'm going to do it regardless" getting back into be I muttered. "jackass"

"I heard that!" He shouts

"Stop listening so hard"

Hearing nails come in contact with the wood floors in the hall I looked at the doorway knowing Tatum was about to come.

Sure enough, he comes in, Delilah soon follows shortly after with her Bobo in her shirt.

"Dad—Mama he leave me?" Delilah yawns ribbing her eyes. "him promise"

"He's downstairs Dee, he didn't leave"

"Oh okay" she walked out then came back in, coming around the bed she climbed up and gave me a hug. "Love you"

"I love you too Dee"

"Kissy" leaning into she rubbed her nose against mines the gave me a quick peck on the lips. Sliding off the bed she left. "night night, Mama!"

"Goodnight Dee" I chuckle, rocking Squirt to sleep I decided not to go back to sleep. I sat in bed texting everyone that sent me a message.

When I noticed Squirt had fallen asleep I laid him on the bed and surrounded him with pillows before going downstairs. I saw a video of someone making candles and I really want to try it.

Glancing into the living room I leaned over the couch to see if Elijah and Delilah were asleep.

Surprisingly Delilah laid awake on Elijah's chest, playing with the hairs on his chin. It had grown out since he couldn't cut it in the institution or before he left.

"You okay Dee?" I ask draping a blanket over them

"Mhm, Dada smell good"

"Thank you, Princess" Elijah mutters lowly

"I thought you were sleep" looking at him I leaned in closer and whispered. "hi"

Smiling he opens his eyes "I was, she keeps playing with my beard. It woke me up"

"Mm you plan on keeping that?"

"No" shaking his head he adjusted his pillow under his head before moving Delilah's hand and closing his eyes. "when she goes to sleep take her to bed"

"Alright"

Making my way into the kitchen I got out everything I need and watched the video again before doing it myself.

I ended making six candles and laid them out in different areas of the house. One in Squirts room, Delilah room, two in mines, one in the living room and the last one in Elijah's office.

Making sure to turn the light off I lit the candle on the coffee table in front of the couch both Elijah and Delilah slept on.

Moving Elijah's hands from around her I picked her up then took her to her room.

***

Three hours later

Waking up to the bed dipping and large hands creeping up my chest to my neck I sat up twisting their hand.

"Back the fuck up" I yawn irritatedly

"Ah shit Lauren, let go"

"Don't touch me while I'm sleeping, I get flashbacks and not the good ones" laying back down I turned over hiding under the covers

"I just wanted a kiss, I didn't mean to scare you" mumbling lowly he got off the bed turning the lights off. "I'm going out for a bit, I don't know when I'll be back"

"That's not a good idea Elijah, you aren't stable enough to go out on your own"

"I'm not stable enough?" he questions, the bed dipped again. The smell of his Cologne mix with liquor-filled my nose as he did so.

"I said what I said, it's best if you stay in the house"

"Oh so you think you know what's best for me?" scoffing he mumbling slick shit to himself

Turning to him I reached up and pushed down on his collarbone, he head downed immediately indicating that he passed out.

"I'll be damned if I deal with his bullshit again tonight" I mutter closing my eyes drifting away to the land of dreams

***

Delilah Woods/Ricci

Falling off my bed I cried holding my arm, Tatum woke up meowing at me.

"I'm hurt T" I hiccup leaving my room going to find Mama, Tatum followed behind me lazily

Turning the knob I pushed the door open, when both me and Tatum were in I pushed the door closed.

It slammed loudly waking Mama and my Dada up, Dada sat up quickly with his fist closed getting out of bed.

Coming towards me he clinched and inflicted his fist.

"Sowwy" I murmur backing into the door

"Elijah! It's Delilah, your princess? Don't be stupid" Mama yells getting out of bed, running she scooped me up taking me to the other side of the room. "Just breath and think. I know the loud noise scared you and triggered a memory but you've got to realize there isn't a threat here or any danger"

What's happening. .

Staring confusedly at Mama I tried getting out her arms, reaching for my Dada I called his name.

"No Dee, wait a minute" Mama whispers holding me tighter

"Dada, get me!" not understanding why she's being funny, I continued to call for him

He came towards us silently, his eyes glue to me as he did so.

"Eli" Mama warns lowly

When he got close enough I leaned into him wrapping my arms around his neck, taking me out of Mama hands he walked away from her.

"Put her down"

"No" letting out a deep breath he rubs my back "I'm sorry I scared you, Princess try not to slam the door next time ok?"

"Okay" nodding I laid my head on his shoulder

"Elijah, put her down"

"Lauren, I'm alright"

"No you're not, put her down now. I'm not going to ask again"

~What Elijah saw~

Elijah Ricci

The door slammed shout waking me from my sleep, Diego stood by the door holding a large pocket knife smirking.

Tonight I'd be the one walking away not him, standing I held the same expression I've been wearing since day one of captivity.

Closing my fist I moved closer slowly.

"Elijah! It's Delilah, your Princess! Don't be stupid. Just breath and think. I know the loud noise scared you and triggered a memory but you've got to realize there isn't a threat here or any danger" the faint voice says, the voice sounds familiar in some ways

Diego unbuttoned his cufflinks staring at me, daring me with his eyes.

Just when I got closer Isabella runs over, pulling him across the room. She stood their with fearful eyes shouting but her words didn't reach my ears.

Diego looked at her confusedly, trying to get out of her grip he reached out to me.

"Dada, get me!"

Staring their faces and body changed revealing both Lauren and Delilah.

"Eli. . ." Lauren warns moving back when I went in their direction

Getting in arms reached Delilah leaned into as I took her from Lauren's arms, going over to the bed.

"Put her down"

"No" taking a deep breath I concentrated on want was real, rubbing Delilah back I spoke lowly. "I'm sorry I scared you, Princess try not to slam the door next time ok?"

I can't live like this

🚨TO THE MOTHER FUCKA THAT HACKED ME: I hope you lose blood flow in both your legs and you have to get them cut off. I hope a piece of your tooth chips off and gets stuck in your throat. I hope yo family disowns you and you become homeless. I hope your hair falls out and you so happened to have a ugly shaped head, fuck you.

To my readers:*smiles and waves* hello fireflies, where are y'all from? I'm from South Carolina:)

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4.8K 31
(⚠️Currently re-editing this as of January 2023⚠️) Mia is a nonsense, tell it like it is woman. Her idgaf attitude makes her the girl every other wom...
49.5K 3K 11
Sequel to My Life's Meaning🚨
12.2K 305 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...
424K 5.3K 55
❤︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 ❤︎ 𝐢𝐥 𝐫𝐞 𝐞 𝐥𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚 V ᴀ ʟ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ɪ ɴ ᴀ G ᴏ ɴ ᴢ ᴀ ʟ ᴇ s ♛ Single Mother ♛Feared A...