waves • jj maybank

By luvstarkey_

𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 �... More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four (bonus chapter)
thirty five (bonus chapter)
update!
new book is up!
!season 2!
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four (bonus chapter)
sequel!
thank you!

twenty seven

12.5K 161 45
By luvstarkey_

"you sure he got everything?" Kie asked John B who was laying on the ground staring up at the ceiling.

"every bar. the whole enchilada." he said taking his cast off grunting throwing it. "look, it's not like i expected a happy ending or some shit."

"John B—"

"what, Kie? it's a hairline fracture. who cares?" John B said annoyed.

JJ and Ace sat quietly together smoking a blunt that he had brought looking at their two friends.

"you should care. your arms gonna be messed up for life." Kie said.

"it's fine. see." John B replied bringing his hand up wiggling his fingers.

"guys!" Pope yelled running over to the group all sweaty. "oh! oh! oh, God. i ran all the way here." he bended over to catch his breath.

"you all right?" JB asked.

"how was the interview, Pope?" JJ asked.

"don't ask." Pope replied, "JB... look, i'm sorry, dude. about everything."

"it's fine." mumbled John B.

"but- but i don't have a lot of time, and- and i have information that is tactically relevant. so, before i had my interview, my dad said he was going down to the private airstrip to cut palms for Cameron's big plane. because it was too heavy, it needed a longer landing strip to take off. so, i'm there sitting in my interview, thinking to myself, "hm. why would Cameron need a longer airstrip to take off? what could be so heavy to weight it down?" Pope explained.

everyone sat up thinking the same thing, Ace jumped off the ledge her and JJ were on looking at Pope.

"gold." she said, Pope jumped around moving his arms.

"exactly." he replied. "guys, this is our chance but it leaves tonight, and we have to go." Pope continued.

"guys, we can't give up now." Kie said standing up, Ace kicked her sandals off slipping on her boots she left under the bench.

"what's the plan, big man?" JJ asked looking at John B.

"we're gonna steal that shit back." John B smirked looking at his friends, they all smiled looking at him.

"let's do this!" Pope said running off with JJ and Kie.

"come on, boys and girl!" Kie smiled.

Ace smiled at John B hugging him tightly, he hugged her smiling finally getting things back on track. they all ran to the van jumping in heading straight toward the airport. 

"we go in there, guns a-blazin', make Ward Cameron beg for mercy, abscond with as much gold as possible and vámonos, get the hell out of there." JJ explained loading up his gun.

"send that shit right down the intracoastal." John B said.

"wait for the weather." Kie added.

"and exit to Cuba." Pope said.

"Cuba?" JJ and Ace asked.

"no, man, Xcalak, Jewel of the Yucatan. lobsters so thick, mangoes, and no word for money." JJ said.

"let's do this shit." John b looked at the crew.

John B quickly pulled up to the private airstrip parking in front of a vence, they all ran out looking through seeing the plane getting packed up.

"what's the plan? Broad strokes?" Kie asked.

"i don't think we got that far." John B said.

"Ward isn't there yet, we still have time to get the gold as fast as possible." Ace said.

"they're loading up the gold." Pope said looking through the binoculars quickly being taking from John b who looked through them.

"there's Ward." he said.

"okay never mind, time to improvise" Ace said starting to climb up the fence but JJ carried her down.

"not yet, baby" he said.

John B moved the binoculars down staring at what he saw in shock and worried.

"what? what?" Kiara asked.

"it's Sarah." he whispered.

"she's with him?" Pope asked.

"can i climb over the fence now to at least save the girl?" Ace looked at JJ.

"you're gonna get electrocuted look at what's up there." JJ pointed up and the extended fence.

"wait a minute. he's hurting her." John B said gripping the fence.

"what?"

"they're fighting." he replied.

John B ran to the van quickly getting in starting it up again, Ace watched running with him hopping in the van.

"wait, so she- what? i had no-"

"hey! what are you doing?" Pope turned around running to the van.

"John B. where are you going?" Kiara asked.

"hey! hey!" the three yelled running to the van.

"Ace! no, get out!" JJ yelled.

"John B, just go." Ace told him.

"hold on!" JJ said.

"dude, stop!" Kie yelled.

Ace held onto the seat tightly as John B sped through the fence breaking it speeding over to the plane as fast as he could or as the van could. Ace picked up her hair leaning over looking out the window seeing Sarah who immediately saw the two.

"hey! it's okay! it's okay." John B assured his girlfriend.

John B went faster passing the plane, Ace held on tighter when John B hit the breaks turning the van as it was going straight towards them.

"John B!" she yelled keeping her eyes on the plane.

the two covered their eyes when the plane came to a stop instantly, Ace quickly got out behind John B who yelled for his girlfriend as Ward stepped up to John B.

"trying to get us killed?" Ward yelled.

"i need the gold!" John B yelled.

"no! no! no!" John B!" Sarah sobbed running over to the boy.

"get away from him." Ward grabbed his daughter and the two teens pushed him away from her.

"no! don't touch me! and don't tell me what to do." Sarah said.

they all heard sirens quickly looking over seeing the cop car, Ace looked over at where the rest of her friends were seeing them run away. JJ was worried about his girlfriend but he knew she had it handled, he showed her to be tough and she's finally sticking up for herself and her friends not caring what anybody else thinks.

"you think this changes anything? it doesn't." Ward told the three.

"you guys gotta get outta here. you gotta-" Sarah started to panic as the car came to a halt, Officer Peterkin came out walking over immediately to them.

"oh, thank God you're here. Susan, i told you he lost his goddamn mind. i mean look at him he even brought Caroline Hills with him, he's corrupting her." Ward explained making Ace glare at him.

"put your hands on your head." Peterkin walked over to Ward.

"i'd do what she said kids." Ward laughed turning to the teens.

"she's talkin' to you, Ward." Ace pointed, he turned around confused seeing Peterkin pointing his gun at him.

"you're under the arrest for the murder of "Big John" Routledge." Peterkin said.

Sarah gasped while John B and Ace held her closer to them. "i got ya." he said.

"are you kidding me?" Ward asked.

"put your hands on your head." Peterkin repeated.

"are you kidding me, Sue?" Ward yelled.

"put your hands on your head!" she yelled.

Ward shut his mouth doing what he was told by Peterkin turning around getting down on his knees staring at the three who watched quietly. Ward quickly fought back when Peterkin pushed him to the ground aiming her gun at him yet again, when a gun went off causing the three to freeze immediately. they all watched Peterkin fall to the ground seeing Rafe step over holding a gun.

"Rafe, no." John B whispered.

"Rafe. what did you do?" Ward asked his son.

"i saved you, dad. i saved you." Rafe said aiming his gun at Sarah, Ace and John B.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 1.4K 45
𝙎𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 (𝙣.) 𝙪𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧, 𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙚, 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧...
45.8K 852 30
"it felt like a scene from a movie. and i loved every second of it." ✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷ || a jj and kiara fanfic || i do not own any of the characters...
392K 7.3K 23
"𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭." book two COMPLETED
44.6K 699 31
𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒚𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑱𝑱 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.