5 Guys, One Beautiful Prankst...

By MLAkin

Andie just got kicked out of her high school. As a trouble making senior, her parents are making her move to... More

Chapter 1: Depatures and Lemons?
Chapter 2: Boxers and Smurfs
Chapter 3: Pretty Boy
Chapter 4: Coffee and Confessions
Chapter 5: "Next Caller Rich."
Chapter 6: Hints and Happiness
Chapter 7: Relocations and Shocked faces
Chapter 8: A Change of Moods and Attitudes
Chapter 9: Screwing and Wrong doing
Chapter 10: Teasing and Flats
Chapter 11: Leprechauns and Cake Mix
Chapter 12: Fajitas and Crying
Chapter 13: Payback, Drunken Fools, and Spatulas
Chapter 14: Hotel Rooms and Solos
Chapter 15: Flashbacks and The Flu
Chapter 16: Big News and Calling You
Chapter 17: Par 3 and Meeting Devine
Chapter 18: Uncovering Truth and Lies from You
Chapter 19: Gabby Day, Tommie, Cece, and Fittings
Chapter 20: Beeping Noises and Defibrillators
Chapter 21: Sad faces and Brain Teasers
Chapter 22: Promises, Sad Confessions, and Testings
Chapter 23: Truth or Dare, and Hungry Glares. O.O
Chapter 24 Part A: Funerals and Baby Calls.
Chapter 24 Part B: Mistakes and Registering
Chapter 25: Tacos and Blow Ups
Chapter 26 Part A: Mystery Man and Officers
Chapter 26 Part B: Toilets and Friendship
Chapter 27: No Prince Charming and Clues
Chapter 28: Things to do, and Parties... Woo Hoo
Chapter 29: Louis freaking Tomlinson.
Chapter 31: Harry freaking Styles.
Chapter 32: Liam freaking Payne.
Chapter 33: Zayn freaking Malik.
Epilogue

Chapter 30: Niall freaking Horan.

16.5K 93 35
By MLAkin

Andie's POV

(A/N: The song fits in perfectly at the end of the chapter :P)

"C" He filled in only one letter. I took a shot at the letter I. "I"

I actually hit the jackpot. I _ _ i _ _ I _ _ _ _ i _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ i _ _ C _ _ _ _ _ _

"N" then he filled in a few more. I then guessed letter T. I knew _ _ was to so I asked for an o, then e, then k, and a. It looked like this:

I/ t_ink/ I/ a_/ _oin_/ to/ _ _ eak/ _ _/ _it_/ C_e_ _ ea.

"Ok definetly a H." he filled in the word "think" and Che_ _ea.

"Is there a D?"

"Nope."

I thought for a moment. I think I a_- how about a G?"

Then I read through knowing it said this: "I think I," it's gotta be am "am going to blank blank blank... Chelsea."

"Good so far. Any more guesses?"

"Well the M in am." he nodded filling in the word with the marker. "F?"

"No."

"Well it has to be a B."

"Correct." he got quieter. I mumbled every word filled in to myself. Wait what? Break up with Chelsea?

"Why do you want to break up with Chelsea?"

"Well I um... I am kind of interested in someone else." he scratched his neck.

I got all jumpy and excited, "Who is she! Gabby, Tommie, Alex? Or Taylor Swift, I mean I dont really like her but she is pretty- oh you know who you should date is Demi Lovato I know you got the hots for her and then there's Selena G-"

"I will get back to you on that." he chuckled a bit. "It's your turn." Niall tossed me the marker.

_ _ _/ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _/ _/ _ _ _ _?

"Hmm... is there an I?"

_ _ _/ _ _ _/ _i_ _/ _ _/ _ / _i_ _?

"Guess a few letters at one time."

"N, T, E, and L."

_ _n/ _ _ _/ _i_ e/ _e/ _ /_int?     "There isn't an L."

"What about an F?"

"Nope."

"A or O?" I nodded and filled in the puzzle again.

_an/ _ _ _/ _i_e/ _e/ a/ _int?

"I know it."

"Already?"

"Can you give me a hint? And the answer is no. I will tell you some other time."

"Woah that was easy." I handed him the marker now.

***

Zayn's POV

It's been a while hasn't it? I realized I said it out loud. I looked at the stone in front of me. It was really depressing. Lou was going to meet me here. Really a random appearance but I knew it was a reason to go here. We had just seen Twilight last Saturday and today was Thanks giving. Why does Twilight have to do with anything I am saying? It was El's favorite series. She was Team Jacob all the way. I chuckled. I set down my flowers and was patted on the back by Harry.  I stood up not knowing all of the lads were going to be here.  We stood in a line with Dani and Andie at the end. This time I wouldn't be next to her for comfort.

"I think I shall speak." Liam raised his hand. We were all in tears. "El we miss you lots. Your babies are the best ever. They are named El and Leo for you. We love you. We brought them if you wanted to see them. At  least we hope you can." I lowered El and Louis had Leo in his hands.

I whispered, "I wish I had the relationship you and Louis had. I love you so much babe and miss you. I could tell you anything, absolutely anything from the time we were young kids to when I had to fight off all of the boys in grade school. You were basically one of my sisters. We all miss you... but we will see you again someday." I half smiled and stood up holding baby El in my arms.

"Enough of the sadness lads." Niall threw his arms around each others walking back to the cars.

****

I sat on my room at my art table, sketching a woodland area. Liam walked through the door, "Vas Happening Zayn?" I laughed and set down my pencil turning around.

"Vas Happening Liam?"

"Did you happen to notice the way Niall was acting around Andie today?"

"No why?"

"I uh think he likes her." I clenched my jaw. I let it go, "He's dating Chelsea don't be silly."

"Nope he broke up with her an hour ago."

Niall's POV

I let her go in the shop first. I watched her go in. I think she was impressed by the candy. This was the place to bring a girl you liked, definetly. I stood by the counter next to her. She looked right at me with her eyes glistening.

"That's really good stuff have you tried it?"

"No I have been here before... on a date but we had just grabbed a box of chocolates and tried them. I dont believe this one was in it."

"Could I have a bit of this please?"

"Oh hello Niall. Yes of course. Who is this little lady."

"Oh this is Andie. Andie this is Carol." I smiled introducing my favorite baker to Andie. "Andie I used to go here everyday that I could with my mum. Carol is a great friend of my moms and we would help her make her famous cakes, cupcakes, and treats. Best place on Earth right here."

"Aww thanks you Niall, this is a pretty girlfriend you have here. She looks like a keeper." Andie blushed.

"Thanks Carol but she isnt-" I started.

"I am not staying too long in England." Andie blurted smiling at Carol. When Carol turned to get a platter she mouthed, "Let it go"

"Aww that's terrible sweety. Are you staying with Niall and his friends?"

"Yes I am my Uncle is Mike Fransisco."

"Oh yes he is partnered with the same guy who signed Niall correct?"

"Yes he co-owns the company but is serving as a gaurdian type of person."

"That is really nice. Here you go honey." I made sure to take half of the piece she gave Andie and watched as her expression changed from hesitant to filled with joy.

"This is delicious!" she smiled. I laughed at her taking in her appearance. She wore a green tank top in late November, with skinny jeans and flat shoes. The tanktop just fit over her huge baby bump. (pic on side, she is not wearing the boots or satchel.)

"Yeah so Carol Andie is having twins in a couple weeks."

She directed towards me, "Oh that's fantastic, does your mum know?" I realized what she was meaning.

"Oh no her ex boyfriend is the father." I explained.

"Aww are you having a boy and a girl or two boys or girls?" she asked.

"A boy and a girl."

"Ooh I want to know names."

"I was thinking Lucas and Arabella. Aria for short." I had never heard her tell the baby names. None of the guys even knew about them either.

"Those are very pretty names."

"Thanks."

"Could Andie and I share a piece of the Niall Surprise Cake?" I grinned wide at the cake. Best cake I have ever known.

"What kind of cake is that?"

"Oh it is this delicious cake Niall made one day while he was here. Niall I have been waiting to give you the news that your cake has been sellling so much since you made it. Your cake is now the face of this business. In the newspaper it even said- well let me just show you." Carol was about fifty years old but was so sweet. I havent been here since March when I brought the boys here.

She handed me a newspaper clipping. I was actually surprised the posted me here because I am not even from this country. I was sad she relocated to London.

I read the title smiling with each word.

Niall Horan Bakes a Cake!

Then there was a picture of me smiling wide with a whisk in my hands. The article was next below it:

                   This Mullingar sweetie just loves baking! The owner of the favorite hang out Carol O'Connor says, "Niall is in here almost every day." Niall Horan has just came in third place on the British X-Factor and is planning on staying with his boy band. This means our Irish cutie is moving into a home in London with the four other boys.

                   Niall remarked, "I am hoping to take 'Carol's Bakery & Treat Suite' with me where ever I go. I will always visit my hometown and will miss all of my family and friends." Niall recently created his own recipe called the Niall Surprise Cake which a best selling hit. ~Published by Jane Wriggly

"Aww that's great Carol, simply amazing." I chuckled handing it back to her. "So why did you move here to London?"

"I would get plenty more business right next to my little man." she pinched my cheeks. I laughed and kissed her cheek. I pulled out my wallet from my back jean pocket and pulled out just a little cash for donation. I thought 6000 pounds sounded nice (about 9,600 American dollars). I handed her the amount and she rejected, "Niall honey not that much, thank you though."

"No I want you to have it. A little gift from the lads and I." I smiled. I walked over to the cash register, opened the drawer and put it under the tray."

"Thank you so much Niall."

"Me and the boys can do a signing here on Monday if you'd like."

"You would? That would be great. You are very generous lad Niall. I will make sure to get you and the boys a Christmas gift.

"I will see you then. Can we take the cakes to go?"

She nodded and cut two pieces of cake. I hugged her goodbye and headed outside.

"She's really sweet."

"Yeah she is."

"I might take Alex there Saturday."

"Remember not to party too hard tomorrow night. There is going to be some celebrities there that you haven't met yet."

"Yay! Who?"

"Justin, Selena, Demi, Little Mix, Ariana Grande, Cher Lloyd, Ross Lynch, Taylor, Miley, Cody, Victoria Justice, Avan Jogia, BTR, Logan Lerman, etc."

"Holy crap that is a huge load of teenage celebrities."

"It's going to be a bigger party than usual with limited alcohol because it is our fellow partners here."

"Ok got it. I am having my babies soon anyway."

"Just remember anyone at that party will help you if you need it."

"Yeah I just hope they will like me."

"Oh they will I am sure of it. I am just worried for the guys. They might be celebrity gentlemen but they will not stop at trying to flirt and hit on you." I winked.

****************

Zayn's POV

I went down the hall to master bedroom in the mansion. There was only one so nobody used it. That was considered the guest bedroom.

I like thinking in there. There is a huge bay window that I sit on. You can see a pretty good view of the scenery across the street. It's all woodland area after a field. Snow is just coming down softly. I was the first one in the house to wake up, which has never happened.

Ever.

I couldn't fall back asleep and its now seven in the morning. I kept in my brain what Liam described to me. Niall was shirtless in the kitchen with Andie. Alone for a few hours baking. When Liam walked into the kitchen they were laughing and he had his hands on hers showing her how to crack eggs and stuff.

Niall was one of my four best guy friends. He knew I liked Andie. Heck the whole universe knew. Liam sounded like Niall really liked her and was going to make a move, but I am not so sure. He wouldn't do that with out telling me up front that he liked her. I would be fine, it's just painful to see her with Niall and not me.

The party was tonight, I was a bit nervous. There was so many celebrities our age going to be there. I think Harry said around 20. Then on top of that was their friends. Every one would sing on stage a few songs of their own if they wanted to.

On top of that you have to count Dani, Alex, Gabby, Tommie, and Nick. Then Andie invited about seven people from her former high school as a graduation type of party. She listed some people to me. Andrew's name came up to which it sent chills down my back, Toby, Jack, Lulu, Stacy, a different Nick, Eliza and Cece. (A/N: Do you guys remember them? Comment if you do!) There was not going to be heavy drinks, just beer and wine.

I used my fingers to run them through my hair. I think tonight was going to be a little hectic. With 40 people it was a huge party. The most nerve wracking part was how we had a concert next weekend in Madison Square Garden. The problem was- it was a huge stage, and it was in New York. We have big weeks coming up since the album was just released. Hmm, I wonder if Andie listened to it yet.

Cece's POV (Promised ya!)

I twirled my red locks around my finger staring at the computer screen. There was just millions of pictures of Channing Tatum, he was so gorgeous.

"Morning." I heard a low voice behind me. I waved and said morning back to the girls in the apartment. I am not sure if you remember me, but I was the one who fitted Andie for the prom dress. Yes, that Cece. The quirky cutie. I have been in the back ground a little. My grandmother had been battling cancer for the past few months so I wasn't around hardly. I share an apartment with Chelsea, we got on really well. She had just woken up. Andie, Dani, Gabby, Tommie, Alex, Chelsea, and I all got on really well. We just had a sleepover and we plan on sleeping at Andie/ the boys house tonight because of the party.

I was so excited, like freaking out excited. Tons of celebrities. I guess that was a perk of being friends with Andie, Dani, and One Direction. Actually, I haven't met One Direcion yet. Alex called dibs on Harry which they are already dating, and Chelsea is getting over a bad break up with Niall. So that would leave Zayn, Louis, or Nick. Ugh but El just passed so Lou is probs not ready... and he is older than me.

What am I saying?

I want to meet Justin Bieber.

Alex's POV

"Morning" I mumbled. Cece turned around and smiled and I nudged everyone awake.

 "Morning." I said to her and we got up and stretched. Within the next five minutes all of us girls were up and into the kitchen.

"Everyone excited for tonight?" Chelsea cheered.

"Yes I cant wait to meet One Direction." Cece squealed.

"Wait so Cece, Gabby and Tommie havent met them yet?"

"O.M.G. You did Alex?" Tommie cheered.

"Briefly while they crashed Harry and I's date but that was really it I have not officially hung out with them yet."

"Guys I am so glad you are happy to meet them and stuff but Louis is going through a rough period of time and I dont know if he's ready yet." Andie explained.

****

But by the time the party started we saw much different. Cece was over flirting with Avan Jogia. He is from Victorious and is oh-so-fine. I was so happy they decided to have light drinks so I could at least dance with Harry and he would remember it.

I held onto his hands dancing to Justin singing "Beauty and a Beat" it was a really good tune. I skipped over to Andie who was dancing with Niall.

"Where's Chelsea?"

"I think she was flirting with some guy over in the kitchen." I saw a glimpse of Niall tensing up and rolled my eyes. He broke up with her. Harry walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist whispering, "Want to go outside?"

"Its almost December Harry I am not going outside."

"Come on I promise you'll be warm."

I had to give in, like he had special charming powers, or maybe it was just the dimples. He led my me by my hand out side to the brightly lit gazebo. I was freezing my arse off standing out there. I turned around to look at him and I could see a reflection in his eyes. There was little specks of white moving down his eyes. I moved my eyes at the sky around him, little snowflakes falling each second. I watched in awe at how pretty the gazebo looked when it was snowing and the ground was just covered. Harry wrapped my in his arms again snuggling close. It has been so long since I felt like this. I let a tear escape my eyes and it felt like time froze as he wiped the tear off with his finger and had  no hesitation of putting his lips on mine vigerously. I stood there for a second and then kissed him back. His lips tasted like cherries hehe.

Andie's POV

The boys were going on soon at the end of Justin's song Boyfriend. I ushered Niall for a minute leaving the dance floor and walking over to Selena who was pouring herself some wine. It was a bit awkward because she hadn't been introduced to me yet. I  mean she was a celebrity! Oh gosh, was that Demi freaking Lovato coming over here!

"Hey Sel, have you met Andie yet?" she smiled at me.

H-how does she know even my name? "No I haven't so this is the girl that is all the boys ever talk about. Hey I'm Selena."

"H-hi. I guess so." I blushed a bit. My mind was loaded with conversations to talk about with two of my idols. "I watch X-Factor you are amazing Demi, and Selena you and Justin are perfect for each other."

"Aww thank you!" they said at the same time.

"So I heard you dated Zayn for a bit, huh?" Selena nudged my shoulder.

"Yeah, I did. But I was a little hung up on my ex and caught in a whirlwind. I did some pretty bad stuff to him."

"I heard about the Louis thing." Selena stated. I frowned looking downward, "High five!" she laughed. "I mean, bad timing but all right!" Her and Demi burst out laughing. I joined in getting lost on how adorable Selena's laugh was. Demi was so cute.

"I heard you about to have twins right?"

"Yeah, boy and girl."

"How adorable!" Demi cooed.

"Hey you guys should meet my friends, I think they are a little too shy to talk to everyone else because you guys are celebrities."

"Haha sure! We can introduce ourselves once the boys get on stage."

Selena, Demi and I walked into the large party area to watch all of the boys walk up on stage. Everyone cheered for them as a song I havent recognized came up on the speakers. Everyone now looked towards me and I widened my eyes looking at Selena. She smiled immediately looking at something behind me, Liam." Liam grabbed my hand and walked up the stairs to the stage the boys would sing on.

"Now Andie I know you are very busy, about to have your babies in all. That is why we call you up to the stage now because you haven't our new album yet!" he goofed with a smile. "Now we made it fair so every artist here sings three of their songs. Stay here for all three knew ones coming at you. This first one is C'mon C'mon. Second is Nobody Compares, and we will sing Rock Me."

I walked kissed them on the cheek and hugged them walking down the stage and quickly finding all of my friends to bring them to Sel and Demi.

"Selena and Demi these are my good friends Lulu, Nick, Jack, another Nick, Gabby, Chelsea, Tommie, Alex, Cece, Stacy, Eliza and Andrew."

The girls of the group were fangirling as I smiled.

Mission accomplished.

The blaring voices of my favorite guys finished their first song. I was addicted to the beat of Rock Me.

"I used to think that I was better alone! Why did I ever want to let you go?" Louis sang.

"Under the moon light as we stared at the sea, the words you whispered I will always believe!"

"I want you to Rock Me, Rock Me, Rock Me yeah!" We were rocking up and down to the beat it was so infectious. By the time the song ended I was in love with the song.

"That was amazing!" Demi cheered.

I remembered to go get my phone because my mum should be calling me soon. Sadly I left the living room and walked upstairs. I sat on my bed replying to a few messages I had gotten. I walked across the hallway to the guest room was very pleased to see nobody in the bedroom. I sat on the bay windows platform and looked outside at a few people in the gazebo cuddling. I was very suprised to see Eliza cuddling with someone in the cold weather.

Holy shit it was Andrew!

Calm down Andie. Calm down.

Niall's POV

Even though we watched Andie leave we still promised two more songs. We sang the last two songs and I hopped of the stage and staged in time to clap for Kendall, Logan, James, and Carlos who were getting on stage. I peeled myself through the crowd. There was defnitely more than 40 people here. I am guessing seventy or eighty. Andie must have been outside or downstairs. I ran out the door to see if she was on the patio.

Nope. I checked the gazebo and that was a no too.

I turned around and thought where she could be at one in the morning. I looked at the house, noticing something in the bay window on the second floor. I smiled at a girl staring right back at me and I waved.

I dropped all of my marbles.

It was Andie.

I waved frantically running accross the lawn into the house. I needed to talk to her.

"Everyone else is leaving." Harry said. "Kendall and the boys are done singing and everyone is whipped."

"Ok." I rushed to say goodbye to everyone and Andie actually was getting numbers from all of these people. Not just from Demi and Selena but every. guy. in. the building. Then Andie waved to me to follow her upstairs again. I grabbed a water bottle and started walking up.

(START SONG NOW P.S. Louis beginning part has nothing to do with whts going on :D)

Standing right in front of her door I was really nervous.

Would I be able to?

Just go in and tell her how you feel.

"Never felt like this before... are we friends or are we more? As Im walking towards the door, Im not sure."

"Hey Ni."

"Hey did you have fun?" I sat down on her bed.

"Yeah I loved Demi and Selena they were awesome. Avan was really funny too."

"I see you got basically everyone in the buildings phone number."

"Yeah they are all cool."

"Were they happy for you having your twins soon?"

"Yeah. Hey listen I just wanted to say goodnight. I am so tired."

"Me too, Night Ands." I watched her crawl into her bed and I turned to the door.

Maybe she didnt like me. I was a fool.

"Ni, you could stay if you want."

"But baby if you say you want me to stay, stay for the night. I'll change my mind."

"Sure." I smiled and took off my shoes and got in next to her.

 Andie's POV

I wanted to know what was happening inside my head. I liked Niall defiently but I dont know if I liked him more than a friend, ya know? I said he could stay and he slipped into my bed.

Just test and see if it works.

I spinned myself around under the duvet. I dont know. Maybe if he made the move then it would be much easier. Yeah. I would know if he liked me and if I liked him.

Being face to face with him was much different than I imagined. Just inches away I could smell his cologne, and feel his breath tickle my face. I looked at him and his eyes just captivated me. I have never been this close to blue eyes. The dim moonlight through the window made them glow.

Then he started to move his head towards mine. Was he trying to whisper?

No, he was actually going to kiss me.

- - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Does this mean that... Nandie is happening? Yes- it does but you have to read on. What do you want to happen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 8.2K 29
Alex Dimanni's life just went to hell. After losing her best friend in a car accident, she doesn't know what to do anymore. Somehow, she finds hersel...
281K 11K 24
Since Louis's family died in a terrible car crash when he was eight, he was sent to live with his Uncle Simon and cousins, Zayn and Niall. His uncle...
7.7K 138 40
Kelsey Maxwell lost her mother at a young age in a house fire; she has no siblings to turn to and the only friends she has are guys, but they always...
10.7K 641 56
"I bet you weren't expecting any of this when you picked two little girls up off the streets," I say dryly, remembering the first time I met them. "...