SUPER RICH KIDS | ✔

By _elissee

[ synopsis inside] completed ✔ More

preface
aesthetics
(01)
(02)
(03)
(04)
(05)
(06)
(07)
(08)
(09)
(10)
tweets
tweets part2
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
epilogue

(11)

10.8K 425 123
By _elissee

ARIA WAS WALKING down the wide, sumptuous hallway of St Richards, a hallway only walked by the children of the rich and privileged who will soon take their parent's power in their hands.

She soon noticed a familiar body walking, not too far from her. His eyes lingered outside the huge windows as he walked down the hallway.

She took long strides with the help from her long, slender legs and soon caught up with the him and slapped his back but not too harshly, like she always does.

The boy immediately turned around with wide eyes, his hand on his heart.

His hazel eyes wide, his face scrunched up in fear as he stared at her.

"You scared me!" Her brother shrieked at her, sending her a feared look.

"Well, I am naturally terrifying." She shrugged, sending a tight lipped smile to her brother.

"That you are." Aaron grumbled, rolling his eyes.

"What are you doing here anyways?" She raised an eyebrow at him.

"I came here with Kai since he had some business here." He shrugged as Aria nodded.

Kai Lennox was the younger brother of Kade Lennox. Also, the much kinder and softer version of Kade with his beach blonde hair and ocean eyes. He's undoubtedly good looking, just like his brother.

"Aaron what are you — oh hey Aria!" The Arora siblings turned around to see Kai walking towards them, a big smile placed on his lips.

"Hey, buddy." Aria gave him a small smile as they side hugged each other.

"I still don't get how you tolerate this dumbass." She chuckled as they parted the hug.

"It's a talent I've mastered over the years." Kai proudly smiled, patting his own shoulder with a small grin.

"You should give me some tips cause every time I see his face, I wanna punch it." She crossed her arms, a small demonic smile growing on her face.

Kai reflected the smile, "Oh, I feel like that too." He nodded his head in agreement, his ocean eyes gleaming in pure mischief.

"You know, I'm still here." Both of them turned their heads to see Aaron with crossed arms, a deep frown taken over his face with his eyes narrowed at his sister and his best friend.

"Of course, you're quite unforgettable." She glanced at her brother, her eyes sparkling in amusement while Kai nodded his head at her words.

"That's the first compliment I've gotten from you in years." Aaron raised his eyebrows at her, his chestnut eyes widened in disbelief.

"I meant in a bad way." She blankly stated as her brother gawked at her disbelief, lips slightly parted while the two laughed at his expression.

"Did you come here just to tease me?" Aaron scoffed, glaring at his sister who was chuckling at him alongside Kade.

"Correction. You came here." She stated with a tight lipped smile, batting her eyelashes at him as she pointed a finger at her brother.

"Now that I think about it, where's Kade?" The blonde faced Aria who arched an eyebrow at him.

"Don't know." She simply shrugged, "Why?"

Kai gave a small smile, "No reason. He's just always by your sid—."

"Aria! What are you doing there?"

The two boys looked behind Aria to see Kade speedily walking towards them, hands in his pockets with slight annoyance decorating his face.

His eyes cold like the sky before a storm hits, lips twisted into a bitter frown.

"As always, by your side." Kai muttered, looking over at his older brother who glared at him before staring at Aria.

"Ellis told me you went to the library but you weren't there." He lightly scoffed, rolling his eyes at the girl.

"She purposely made you have a lovely stroll to cool you down." She let out a short, demonic chuckle and then looked at him again, "Oh, it didn't help you. Did it?"

"Fuck no." He grumbled, mumbling incoherently under his breath.

"We better leave before the storm hits us, too." Aaron mumbled, glancing at Kai who was busy enjoying the scene.

"Aaron." Kade uttered, acknowledging his presence and then narrowing his eyes at his younger brother, "Oh, you."

"Yeah, me. Your amazing brother!" Kai scoffed, rolling his eyes at his older brother who replied with a deadly glare.

"Yeah, hi." The younger Arora sent Kade a small smile, "We're gonna leave, you can have fun with my sister."

"We are? But, I wanted to look at them fighting." Kai argued back, pouting his lips at Aaron.

"You can stay. I'm gonna leave before Aria lands a punch on my jaw." He quickly spoke, fear lacing his words as he shuddered at the thought.

"I'm not that violent." Aria slowly spoke, rolling her eyes at her brother's words.

"Aria, you broke a guy's arm." Kade scoffed, shaking his head at the girl in front of him.

"And I'm gonna break yours if you don't shut up." She mumbled under her breath, glaring at Kade.

"See!" Aaron widened his eyes, pointing a finger at his sister.

"I'm leaving." Aaron muttered, dragging Kai by his arm.

"Bye Aria!" Kai grinned at Aria then looked at his brother, "I'll see your ugly face at home," he scoffed at his brother before walking away with Aaron.

"Why do they get along so well?" Kade mumbled, looking over at the two figures in the near distance, a confused frown on his face.

"That's cause they're not a grumpy old man like you." Aria scoffed as she started taking long strides with Kade easily catching up with her.

"If I'm a grumpy old man, then what does that make you?" He snorted, rolling his sapphire eyes at her.

"A ticking bomb." She coolly replied glancing at him from the corner of her eyes and saw him thinking for a seconds.

"True. But, you'll be better off as my grumpy old wife." He snorted, a grin growing on his sculptured face.

She whipped her head to stare at him, her eyes unusually soft as she stared back at him for a few seconds before they went to their usual calm, cold ones.

"Yeah, you wish." She softly mumbled, looking in his striking eyes for a few seconds. She bit her lip, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear before starting to walk again.

"I do wish that." He mumbled under his breath, a soft smile growing on his face as his eyes gleamed with fondness before he shook his head and quickly caught up with the girl.

♕ ♕ ♕

Aria flicked the page of the war novel placed on her hand, her legs were crossed as she comfortably sat on the bench under the tree.

The only sound she could hear was the rustles of the leaves as the breeze blew, she was at peace after a loud day.

For the first time in ages, she was alone since all four of her friends ended up in detention. While, Blake was on a business trip or else he would have kept her company.

The four of them were shouting, laughing madly and throwing papers all around the class, and that too in the class of the tremendously scary, old teacher.

And, that's how they all ended up in detention well besides Aria because she's the one who actually calmed them down.

She might have also forced Kade to go to the detention since he didn't want to go at first but in the end, she had managed to convince him.

She sighed, closing her eyes and resting her head back on the bench, letting the tranquillity swallow her whole.

She was finally at peace.

"Aria."

And, she spoke too soon.

Her eyes fluttered open at the familiar voice, the voice which is always stuck in her head.

Her eyes lingered on Kade who was walking towards her, his signature scowl disappearing as his eyes landed on her.

"It's just been ten minutes, Kade. Wasn't the detention supposed to last an hour?" She arched an eyebrow in confusion at the boy standing in front of her.

He stared at her for a few seconds before his lips moved again, "The man dismissed me early." He answered without any hesitation, a smooth lie escaped his lips.

She let out a light, humourless chuckle, "You threatened the poor man, didn't you?"

"I just said a few words," he mumbled, a small grin taking over his mouth, eyes darkening like the storm.

"Your words are destructive." She assured, an evil smile taking over her crimson lips. Her eyes gleamed with nothing but pure chaos in them.

"Well, I've learnt from chaos herself." He devilishly smirked at her, his eyes staring deeply into her.

"If I'm chaos, you aren't anything less." She returned the smirk, her jaw resting on her hand.

"How about being your slave?" He joked, rolling his eyes amusingly.

"You are my slave." She stated matter-of-factly.

"Since the beginning," she blinked at him, a small teasing grin growing on her lips.

"That's true," he muttered as he released a scoff but soon took a seat next to her.

"But, you can be my right hand." She looked at him with an amused look.

He gawked at her, still processing her words, his lips were parted before they moved again, "Did you just say that?"

"Yes. If you don't like the position, I can always give it to someone." She mused, rolling her eyes.

The warmth from his eyes quickly vanished at the thought of someone else being her right hand but the warmth quickly came back as he stared back at her again.

"No." He immediately argued back, "No one can take that position. After all, who's a better right hand for you than me?"

"I can't believe I'm saying this. But, you're right." She chuckled, nudging Kade lightly.

His smile brightened, like the stars bestowed themselves upon him, "I'm your right hand. Of course, I'm right." He spoke proudly.

"I didn't officially grant you the position yet, Kade." She teased, rolling her eyes playfully.

"Aria," he whined as he looked at her with wide eyes, placing his hands on her shoulder and shaking her body.

"Oh my God, okay." She lightly groaned and placed her hand on his shoulder, "Kade Isaiah Lennox is officially my right hand in chaos." She breathed, a smile growing on her lips as she witnessed him grin.

"Great!" He cheered while she shook her head at the boy.

"We're acting like kids," she muttered, looking over at the grinning boy.

"Aren't we?" He questioned with a small smile.

"You are," she pointed a finger at him, "I'm not."

"You're the youngest among us, Aria." Kade stated, looking over at the girl.

"Oh well, I need to pick up those three kids up from detention before they set the school on fire." She rolled her eyes as she got up from the bench.

"You mean those three noisy little fuckers?" Kade snorted, rolling his eyes as he stood up.

"Yes, you may call them that." She muttered with a roll of her eyes.

"I have no clue how you tame them," he spoke slowly as they walked towards the building.

"I tamed a beast like you." She devilishly smiled as their eyes met, "They're nothing compared to you."

"Oh, my belle!" He dramatically exclaimed, wrapping his arm around her shoulder while she rolled at his antics. He grinned at her since she's the only person who he could be so free and childish around.

His very own Belle.

aria's my spirit animal sksk

are you enjoying the book so far?

elle ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 10.5K 73
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭 - 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰�...
82.3K 1.8K 19
𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮.
343K 2.9K 128
Idk what to put here, but the title says it all. Enjoy reading!
349K 6.1K 19
New synopsis pending...