Never Enough (COMPLETED)

By ZiaSeulgs

COMPLETED "Jennie, I-I like you." "I definitely don't feel the same way four eyed monkey." "O-oh well it's o... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
Note
#6
#7
BLACKPINK COMEBACK
#8
#9
Random
Teaser Pt.2
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
23 JenLisa Day
#18
#19
#20
#21
HYLT D-1
#22
HOW YOU LIKE THAT
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
Epilogue
Thank You
HAPPY JENLISA DAY
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
NEW STORY
Brand New Addition

#36

5.9K 128 17
By ZiaSeulgs

No one's POV

The plan is starting, both Hoseok and Yugeyom received a go signal from Lisa. They quickly left their class and ran towards where their friends are.

Jennie and the others are gathered at the entrance of the auditorium since there's gonna be a short program.

"Jennie! Jennie!" Yugyeom shouted, Hoseok trailing behind panting so hard. Thinking why are they running again? When they arrived, Hoseok fell tripping Yugyeom.

"Yah! What's with the both of you?!" Irene questioned them even though she knows what behind all of these.

"L-Lisa, she's i-in trouble." Hoseok stood up scratching the spot, glaring at Yugyeom.

"LISA?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" the tiger within Jennie Kim rose. The others smirked and played along.

"Come on!" Yugyeom lead them to the field, passing by Bam giving him the go signal to turn on the alarm.

"Where's Lisa?! She's not here!" Jennie searched all around the field still confused of what's happening.

Suddenly the alarm went off, causing all of the students to panic. The authorities were informed about Lisa's plan so they weren't that worried. Mr. Yang walked with Bam, chuckling at what the student did.

"Okay what's happening?!" Jennie shouted feeling to be suffocated by the amount of students gathered at the field right now.

"Leave some space! Excuse me!" Bobby, JB and Jackson shooed away some other students. Leading Jennie to the center of the field, their friends forming a circle around her, with their phones out.

"Mic check 1, 2" Taehyung said towards the mic. Oh shit it's about to start.

Hearing the voice, they all looked up and saw Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook standing on the rooftop, with mics on micstands and instruments in their hands. Speakers placed beside them, and an empty spot on the center.

Rainbow notes up on the wall
Dancing children under rainfalls
Perfect sunset set to ten
Then we begin again

Jimin started with his high pitch voice, while playing the bass.

There's a ribbon in the sky
Painting rivers on the moonlight
Moving pictures say the word
Of a story that begins

Taehyung followed while shaking the tambourine. Smiling at his sister.

"What the fuck is happening?" Jennie whispered, she's surprised to see her brother and friends singing.

I'll hold your hand and wipe your tears
We'll laugh until we run out of years

Jungkook sang while plucking the guitar, he's also singing this for Yeri. Finding for the latter, he saw her looking at him lovingly.

Cause no matter if our blue skies turn to gray
There's a ray of sun that's bound to light our way
And although the roads are rough
I'll get through it just because

Lisa came to the center, holding a mic on her hand, singing her life out. This is one of her favorite songs, the melody, lyrics and vibe fits so perfectly for her and Jennie's love story. Also how the four of their voices complement each other.

Meanwhile at the field, Jennie felt her tears are about to fall. She now understand why Lisa is acting so weird today. She is hiding a huge surprise for her. Not to mention letting the whole witness it.

I have my you
You have your me
No matter what may come
We'll have our we and us

The four of them harmonized so well. Looking at each other while smiling. Their plan is going so well, Taehyung feeling contented that his sister finally found her home. Jungkook smiling so happily because his best friend is with her one and only, and he's happy because he also found someone. Jimin feeling so proud for all of his friends, even though he has no lover right now, he has his friends.

Through tired eyes I see your soul
Promise you'll never be alone
When you need life I'll give you rest
When you ask for good, I'll give you best

Taehyung and Jimin harmonized together. With Tae's deep voice matched so well with Jimin's angelic voice.

Their friends at the field are smiling from ear to ear. They're apart of this plan and happy that it's going well. Capturing everything with their phones, cheering at how their voices are so soothing in the ears. The other students that were shocked are now singing along while clapping their hands.

And once again I was caught off guard
The best surprise is when you gave your heart

Lisa decided to sing this part since she knows that JK wants to serenade too for Yeri. Signalling him to do the chorus, then pointing at Yeri below with the others, he nodded shyly.

So no matter if our blue skies turn to gray
There's a ray of sun that's bound to light our way
And although the roads are rough
I'll get through it just because

After his line, Jungkook pointed at Yeri, giving her a finger heart. Cringy, but sweet at the same time. Yeri was blushing so hard, having the mindset that Jungkook gives back the same amount of love she gives to him.

I'll have my you (you)
You have your me (me)
No matter what may come
We'll have our we

Once again they harmonized, Jungkook and Lisa doing the adlibs. Tae and Chim bopping their heads with the beat.

And as you gaze at the stars tonight
I will gaze at a star more beautiful and bright
And I wish I could do this forever (forever)

Each of them sang each line, having Jimin doing the last adlib.

Jennie is sobbing, she saw how Lisa only kept her gaze towards her. Telling her a meaningful message once again through a song. She finds it so sweet and romantic, no one can do it like her.

It could be you and me
We and us
You and me
We and us
You and me
We and us
Forever

Their squad started to join in, the whole school followed too. Mr. Yang smiling at the plan he helped with, Bam on the other hand started to jump so crazily. He's so fucking proud at the plan he created.

So no matter if our blue skies turn to gray
There's a ray of sun that's bound to light our way
And although the roads are rough
I'll get through it just because

Lisa had this solo, only looking at her girlfriend. Giggling at how she saw Jennie covered with tears. She's moved too, her heart ache in a good way knowing that she made Jennie feel this way.

Jennie blowing a kiss to Lisa, mouthing the three words, "I love you". She won't stop telling and reminding Lisa about her greatest love for her.

You'll have your me
While I hope for you
No matter what may come
We'll have our we and us

Finishing the song, they once again harmonized together. Bowing down, the crowd gave the biggest cheers.

"I hope you guys liked it." Taehyung scratched his nape, chuckling with Jimin.

"Yeah we prepared this for days. And tried our very best not to spill it to others." Jimin joined, the others laughed.

"Before anything else, may we hear the master behind this special surprise." Jungkook patted Lisa's shoulder, stepping out of the view with the others.

"Ummm, hi everyone. This is actually for my Favorite person. So guys?" Lisa gave their friends the signal, then they went in front of Jennie holding out a huge bouquet, teddy bear, balloons of her favorite color.

Jennie looked up and didn't see any sign of Lisa. This day for her is getting weird and weirder.

"Hi JenJen. Hope you're happy." Taehyung spoke through the mike, strumming a slow yet romantic melody using the guitar.

"Everyone! Move! Move!" Bam shouted making a way for his bestfriend.

"Jennie Kim. Sorry I made you wait, but it's worth it right?" Lisa appeared behind their friends, holding a sign. Still having the mic on her hand.

"So, Jennie, Nini, Love. What do you say?" Lisa revealed the sign saying:

"Will you be My first and last dance? P.S- I know you got no choice Love ;)"

"Is that even a question? Fucking yes!" Jennie ran towards Lisa, tears falling, happy tears. Jumped on Lisa like a koala, spunned them around. The whole school cheered once again. Their friends sobbing and crying ugly as fuck.

Lisa's POV

Wow it really worked. I've got to seal this with kiss.

Still wrapping my arms around her waist, I placed her down and captured her lips.

Hearing how the crowd went wild, cheering on our ship name, JenLisa.

"Give it up for Jennie and Lisa everyone!" Jimin announced through the mic.

"Thank you, Love. I love you."

"I love you too Lisa." okay the next happenings will be history.

Jungkook's POV

I'm glad surprise Jennie was a major success. Oh, by the way Mr. Yang said he would be their Principal Sponsor if they would get married in the future. Crazy right? I mean there's nothing wrong with it, at least the couple would get huge sponsorship.

Now we're all gathered in the auditorium, waiting in our respective lines for the giving of Valentine's tokens made by the Student Council. They really went all out this year, Kim, Bae and Park are really sticking up to their words. A proud friend right here.

And yes I still didn't open up to Yeri. I once again backed out, I was about to tell her when we were at the field, but her gaze just made me nervous.

"You still haven't asked her Dude." Bam appeared behind me, holding a bag full of letters? And flowers? How many are his admirers?

"Woah that's all for you?"

"Yeah jealous? Told ya being single is fine. So back to my question, did you do it?"

"Not yet. I backed out last minute Bam. I'm really really fucking scared." he scoffed at me, the audacity of this dumbass.

"Come on Jeon Jungkook! Where's the seize the moment guy I met? Take the fucking chance while it's there Kook. I don't want you to be miserable and be broken again." okay he clearly got a huge point.

"Fine fine. I'll do it, for real this time. Thanks Bam." We bro hugged, he really gives the best enlightenments.

"Anytime Jeony. Speaking of your lover, she's coming. Good luck, don't fuck up this time." he ran off to somewhere I don't know.

Heaving a deep breath, checking my hair, slapping my cheeks. This is it Kookie, this is it.

"Ehem. Jeon." I turned around and saw Yeri shining so brightly. Looks like someone fell from the skies.

"Hey Yeri. Umm actually I've got something to tell you." This is fucking scary.

"Me too. You should go first."

"No ladies first."

"Come on Jeon you opened up first." Okay once again our argument started.

"Fine let's say it together. On the count of three. 1, 2, 3!"

"I like you!"

"I like you!" bitch what?

Both of us just confessed in unison. I guess this is going well.

"You like me?" I pointed at myself with wide eyes. I still couldn't believe this.

"Yeah. You feel the same way?" she's blushing so hard right now. Adorable.

"Yeah. So how about being my date for the Ball. And let's hang out this weekend? What you think?" The confident Bunny is back bitches!

"Fuck yeah." she kissed my cheek and went off. Calm down heart, you're about to burst out of my chest!

I finally did it. Honestly I didn't expect it to be easy and comfortable. Guess both of us we're just really shy to admit it. It's official, your Jeon Jungkook is taken by Kim Yerim.

Jennie's POV

Now me and Lisa are driving back. School was both confusing and romantic, I still couldn't get over the fact that my dream came true. As if Lisa read my mind about the Ball.

Holding my hand tight while the other one on the steering wheel. Keeping her gaze towards the road, driving safely and responsibly.

"I love you Lisa." I kissed the back of her palm. Chuckling at my cuteness she kissed my hand back.

"I love you more Jennie. How about let's stop by the ice cream parlour? My treat?" Yes! Ice cream!

"Sure! But it's going to be my treat. Remember you spoiled me a lot today. The bear and balloon barely fit in the car. And you're serenade, damn, it was on point." From now on Lisa is my favorite singer. I would really live to hear her voice when I go to sleep. Singing me a sweet lullaby.

"Alright then. I'm glad you loved my surprise. It was kinda hard thinking on how to ask you out."

"Oh Lisa. Even if you would just send me a text, I would still agree."

"Really? Then I shouldn't overdid earlier!" I take that back, this silly little bitch.

I slapped her hand, pouting. "I'm greatly offended Manoban! Don't talk to me." I looked outside the window, not minding her pleads.

"Sorry Nini. Nini? Love? I'm sorry I was just joking." Nope not giving in.

"Oh this is how you want to play huh? Baby girl?" oh shit her husky voice. I take that back again. Placing her hand on my thigh, caressing it slightly. Oh Gosh not now, I don't want to be sore tomorrow at school.

"F-Fine. You're forgiven. Now let's go! Nini wants ice cream!" I whined like a little kid, she can't deny this right?

"Alright alright. You feisty little kitten."

jennierubyjane

Likes- 245, 365      Comments- 213, 425

jennierubyjane- I only asked her to smile, then she went on model mode 🙄
-----------------------------------------------------------

lalalalisa_m- I love you too 😘

ChimChim- They should treat us ice cream next time. Ehem!

todayis_wendy- Okay y'all should tell us where's that ice cream parlour.

Sana/is/gay- Heard you guys are partners for the Ball. Congrats 🎉
jennierubyjane replied- Thanks 💞

sooyaaa__- Hmm, Jennie Kim whipped ass.

Momoringring- Treat us Jokbal! Jokbal! Jokbal!

renebaebae- Once again, JenLisa sailing through y'all. I ship them till the day I die.

yerimiese- The biggest ship in the whole Seoul. Haters back off. Periodt.

Taetaealien_95- Wow, bring me some. Or else I'm telling Mom.
jennierubyjane replied- Stfu. What flavor?
Taetaealien_95- Choco please. Love you sis 😍
jennierubyjane replied- whatever.

lalalalisa_m

Likes- 245, 954    Comments- 235, 465

lalalalisa_m- Thanks for the best day, Love. To more Ice Cream dates with you 💗
-----------------------------------------------------------

jennierubyjane- 💞💞💞

Jungkook_sshi97- Give credits to those who helped you Manoban 🙄
lalalalisa_m replied- Thank you to everyone who helped earlier! I'll treat y'all this weekend! Lovelots💗

roses_are_rosie- Aww💞 The softest couple.

NayeonSquirtle- Hey Jeongie, let's have a date too 😣
JeongJeongY replied- Be there by 5 Hon 😉

bambam1a- This wouldn't be done without Mr. Yang! And of course, by yours truly. Double B.
jennierubyjane replied- Wait Mr. Yang was dragged along?! Lisa???
lalalalisa_m- It was Bam's idea! Don't blame me!
bambam1a replied- Hey! You bitches agreed too! Well Jen, it was fun tho, admit it.

yoongi-lilmeow- Proud of our Little Princess here ✊

mythighsarethick_nj- Jinnie, she's following her heart 😢 I'm very proud.
jincult1234- I know Joonie, we're very proud of our daughter 😩

_imyour_joy- Okay I'm gonna admit it. This shit is so cute! JenLisa forever and ever.

hi_sseulgi- Let's go gays 💪

sooyaaa__

Likes- 259, 495   Comments- 235, 784

sooyaaa__- She's so beautiful 😍
-----------------------------------------------------------

roses_are_rosie- You're beautiful too Babe 😘

jennierubyjane- Damn, those heart eyes Chu.

bobbyindaeyo- They be looking cute tho.

son-_-Chae- We literally just met few days ago and many things are happening already. Another meet up guys.

jacksonwang852g7- Another cute couple in your area 💞

HobiSprite_4ever- Healthy reminder. I'm the priest for y'all gays.

yu_gyeom- Another reminder, I'm gonna be the ring bearer. No further questions.

juneeeeeeeya- Lovers of the squad🤘

roses_are_rosie

Likes- 236, 987  Comments- 214, 784

roses_are_rosie- I love her 💛
-----------------------------------------------------------

sooyaaa__- Awww, I love me too 💞
roses_are_rosie replied- No. Cuddles.
sooyaa__- I'm joking Babe! I love you so much! 😘😘😘

lalalalisa_m- Happy for my Bestie💖

tzuyoda99- I need deats right now. I'm kinda behind.

Gad_Jihyo- Another couple sailing through! JYPE Peeps protect them!

jaybnow.hr- Ohh, now I regret being single.

chan_w000- The cutest couple in the school.

333cyj333- We need to have a get together again 😞

Minari- ChaeSoo uwu!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 6.7K 28
"You smiled to me and I thought: Damn, I'm fucking in love with you" When you hate Mondays but there is a black haired girl to make them better (a co...
11.4K 571 10
My stutter makes it easy to become the center of attention for all the wrong reasons, so I try hard to stay out of the spotlight. But when Jennie Kim...
194K 3.8K 48
5 years ago you moved from an Australian boarding school. Now youre a successful song writer in YG entertainment writing songs for BIG BANG and iKON...
209K 6K 38
"I love you so I will wait for you. I will wait for you to love me, no matter how long it takes" Jennie to Lisa "I can no longer see you with my eye...