My Forbidden Fruits (August...

By TheSilentGenie-Us

Phe-Phe has a past that not much people know about , she becomes a Kindergarten teacher and catches the eye o... More

A Story, Simply.
1.[Where Not Only Her Students Find Her Likeable]
2.[Where She Finds Herself Soaked]
3.[Where She Is Unaware Of Whom and What]
4.[Where She Is Not Flattered]
5.[ Where She Finds Her Self Being Courted]
6.[Where She Loves Him Not]
7. [Where She Bonds With His Offspring]
8.[Where She Is Scared Straight]
9.[Where She Is Put in A Bad Position]
10.[Where She Is Convinced He is A Ho Ho Ho]
11. [Where She Is Told To Come]
12.[ Where She Is Between A Rock And A Hard Place]
13.[Where She Has Caught Something Other Than Feelings]
14.[Where She Opens Up]
15.[Where She Rants About How She Feels]
15. [Where She Was In The Right Place At the Wrong Time]
16.[Where She Pretends Not To Care]
17.[Where She Has To Inform]
17.[Where She Has A War In Her Mind]
18.[Where She Holds His Best Interest]
19.[Where She Is Bamboozled]
20.[Where She Tries To Make Amends]
21.[Where She Is Blindsided]
22.[Where She Has Hooked Two, Too Many Romeos]
23.[Where She Apparently Has A Get-Together]
24.[Where She Cleans Up And Clears the Air, Barely]
25.[Where She Meets Him Halfway, In the Field Of Likes]
26.[Where She Finds Comfort Though Stuck In A Rut]
27.[Where She Is Underwater, And Not At All Breathing Fine]
28.[Where She Is Busy Falling Apart]
29.[Where She Allows Him To Woo Her] Part I
30.[Where She Allows Him To Woo Her] Part II
31.[Where Her Heart Malfunctions,Slightly]
32.[Where She Is Compelled to Stare At A Brick Wall]
34.[Where She Contradicts With Her Lover...]
35.[Where She Obliges To Let Him Adorn Her]
36.[Where She Becomes His Canvas]
ATTENTION
37.[Where She Seems To Be Handcuffed To Turmoil]
38.[Where She Climbs Aboard The Pity Train]
39.[Where She Realizes The Tables Have Turned]
40.[Where Her Intentions Are Made Known]
41.[Where She Is Traumatized Into A Blur]
42.[Where She Concludes What Her Heart Desires]
43.[Where She Seems Relentless To His Rue]
44.[Where She Is His Punctured Canvas,Only For Now]
45.[Where She Is Somewhat Uncertain Towards His Affections]
46.[Where She Is Bound To Be Merely Devastated]
Part II [Indulgence]
47.[Where She Is Thrown With This Seeming Reverie]
48. [Where She Seems Lost Without Her Baybeh]
49.[Where She Is Mortified Though Such A Celebration ]
50.[Where She Tries to Burn Bridges, For Her Lover]
For The Unaware

33.[Where She Acknowledges Her Fondness]

104K 3.4K 2.6K
By TheSilentGenie-Us

[Phoebe—At Her House 2 Days Later]

"I'm going dowwwwwwn! Ohh baby I'm going dooowwwn , cause' you ain't around, my whole, world's up!----sideee down." I screamed, while I had in my headphones. It's amazing how remarkably stupid and irritating you sound when you sing with headphones in. I know I don't sound anywhere near to Mary J. Blige.

I tied my sweater around my waist and fluffed out my hair looking in the mirror. I didn't really have to go to the school today. School was officially closed for the holidays and you only had to come in to prepare for the New Year, but it wasn't that serious. Principal McArthur wasn't even there when I went in yesterday.

But Of course Malcolm was. I never once met eye-contact with him, but I could feel him staring me. I thanked God other staff members were there, so when they left to go to their car so did I. I wasn't taking any chances with him. He needs help and that's why I filed for a restraining order as well. I know it'll take a while to come through and that sooner or later my parents will find out but I needed to get it done.

August was supposed to meet me at the Rent-A-Bike Hike tours place so I didn't want to keep him waiting so I got ready heading down there. I must admit I have a lot of fun in his company though I try and deny it. He does stuff with me Roscoe never has. And I do enjoy spending time with him. As much as Roscoe says he'll do anything to be with me again, he won't go to the beach and ride bicycles, he just wants to lay up in bed and count money. Money he obviously doesn't have now since he's asking me for some.

He's been blowing up my phone constantly and I don't even know how he got my number. I answered the first time, hearing his voice and hung up after he started asking me about the money, where am I going to get that type of money, from my ass crack? I've been saving and I do, have at least 15,000 but that's my emergency fund, I'm not working to take care of a grown man.

He got into his own shit as much as I want to help him, I don't know how to. Of course daddy as money, millions but that's unreasonable to ask them for that type of change.  I'm really nervous for him. He needs to go to rehab, get himself clean. He doesn't look right, his eyes...they lack sleep and his body lacks nutrients. I did love him once upon a time and I wouldn't want him to get killed but I just don't know what to do right now. I'm trying not to think about it, thinking his "lah" problem might evaporate, but clearly he's desperate if I have nearly 21 missed calls from him.

I'm not even getting how he could need that type of money when he's the one that supplies the drugs. He's the trap king, he's the money chaser. Obviously he over-extended himself and now he needs Ms. Mary had a little lamb to save him.  He's making me feel so bad, like I'm obligated to help him. He left me a voicemail, saying if you ever loved me you'd help a nigga.

Is he serious? We broke up almost 5 years ago. I left him meaning I didn't have intentions of being anything with him again and now..This time in my life where I'm happy he decides to re-surface. It's always something with him. For some reason I know he doesn't only need 20 grand, Roscoe can easily scrape that up, I know he needs probably much more than that, but I can't help him. I really can't.

"Aye, snap out of it Ma."

I shook my head looking at August standing in front of me, with a pant that stopped under his knees.

"Woah, I didn't know your home had rats, where's the rest of your pants?" I laughed.

He shook his head, raising his head giving me a look. "Aye, my stylist say this pants the shit. This that Newarlinnnss  shit. You ain't got nuttn' on meh."

"Whatever,  Rocky and bullwinkle. Let's go, I'm so excited."

"Walk inna' front ah meh. I like tah' see It move." He smirked rubbing his beard.

"I'm sure all churches ban you."

~~

"Hahaha you're such a little twit, ride that bike August!" I egged on, turning around looking behind me, he was so far down the hill, peddling so slow.

"Ayee! Aye Ma! Hol' up. This shit ain't cool, nobody don't be riding uphill I'm tired as hell."

"Ok, sir-bitch –a lot!" I laughed, hopping off the bike pushing it up the hill, when I reached the top I looked down over the rocks, at the houses. "It's so beautiful on this dirt route and you're missing it!" I turned to him when I saw him coming up the hill....finally.

"Aye, I'm sweating like a murfaka'. Gimme summa your water." He grabbed it out of my bike basket.

"Well thanks for asking generously." I sat down in the shade where I pushed my bike.

He walked over to me and sat down. "Ion been on a bike in a long time mayne." He sucked his teeth. "Nem bikes aint da' real ishh. When I was younga' we had dese low riders, man we be ridin' them shits up and down the street, feeling fly and whats not. All the bitches wanted a spin."

I chuckled. Looking at him explain with all the handworks. "I liked the ones that had pegs on the back."

"Yeh' ." He smiled looking over at me. I grabbed his hat, placing it on my head.

"It's hot." I looked at his hair.

"What is that?"

"Mann don't even start, my shit bomb. Ain't it?"

"So you're not sure. You said it confidently first than questioned yourself by asking for my approval. It's not bad. Makes you look mature."

"I know."

I frowned squinting my eyes. "So why did you ask me?"

"I like when you give meh compliments."

"Whatever." I bumped his shoulder. And he leaned back on the rock.

"Ion never been on a date with this wid nobody. Matter fact Ion really date women, just flirt and get da' pussy."

"So you're saying the past nights we've been out have been like your first dates?"

He nodded. I smiled turning my body to him.

"Me too, well... what I consider dating."

"Ole dude never take you out?"  He questioned.

I looked off into the distance. "Not really, waffle house isn't considered a date when you lose your virginity in the backseat of a car after. So romantic."  I giggled slightly.

"Damn mah', he ain't get rough witchu' right?"

I shook my head no. "He was really gently, just that it's not what you dream your first time would be like. Every girl wants it to be like the love scene in Jason's Lyric, in a meadow of flowers. But it wasn't. It hurt, a lot not only the physical , but after I just went home, feeling...used I guess."

"Sorry bout' dat Ma'."

"Oh No, don't be." I chuckled. "After I got over it, and it started to be much better.  He said he loved me the second time around. And I actually enjoyed it."

"Well, My first time was with one of my mama's friends."

I shrieked looking at him in shock. "Are you serious??"

"Hell yea'. She would always come ova' to see Mama and then one time." He smiled licking his lips, causing me to smirk that he actually liked the fact he banged his Mom's friend. Hilariously nasty.

"I was home by ma self right. She came ova' lookin' for Mama, but I kno' she was really looking for meh'. And she jus' started edgin' all up on a nigga. I was bout 17. And next thing I kno' I'm fuckin' her on the kitchen counter."

"Oh My God you're disgusting."

"Aye it was a onetime thing, She moved away afta' dat. I ain't Drake, ion like nem' bbws and matures no more. Mayne when you young, alla dat shit excitin' as hell to you. And I was jus' looking to prove to Travis I could get pussy." He smiled. "Vagina I mean."

I clapped my hands, seeing he corrected himself.

"But one thing scared meh' from dat' she made me eat ha out and shit.' He frowned. "Aye das' why I ain't eatin' outta no box."

I roared in laughed at how he was so serious and how vigorously he was shaking his head. "Why?"

"Cause', I mean she was sexy as hell. Like a Vivica Fox back then but damn, that shit just turned me off. And now my mouth just precious. Ion deal wid dat' shit."

"Roscoe has done it to me." I shrugged. "But I can understand."

He whipped his head in my direction. "You undastand?, Most girls be trippn' ." He mimicked their voice. "He don't eat the cake hell naw, he ain't real." His high pitched voice was hilarious.

"Well I guess they think it's a mandatory thing."

"Well not for meh', Shidd."

"I mean sex isn't all. In life, it's about spending time with your loved ones, and making the most out of moments. I mean Roscoe and I did some pretty dirty things but that was the highlight of our relationship. He didn't ask me about my emotional self a lot, How I felt about a lot of things he did. He just wanted to make sure I was happy, well atleast seemed okay." I shrugged."How can you be in a relationship with somebody for months , and never ask about their family, he probably doesn't even know my Mom gave me up at birth."

"Aye ma'." He turned my cheek to him. "Some niggas different. He don't pay  attention buh I do. Belee' dat."

I nodded. " I know. I appreciate it."

"Aight can I be honest?"

"Sure. That's the only way." I pushed some hair out of my face.

"At first, I jus' wanted to fuck da' shit outta you."

"Ohh how great, tell me something I don't  know." I smiled, stale facing him.

"But na', mayne I think I want you ta be witchu', shit I must be. Ion neva spent money on a female befa', taking her out, ion neva brought one to my concert, specially. Ion even know what chu doing to me." He smiled.

"So I'm special then?"

"Very, I'm tryna cuff."

"What?" I asked confused.

He chuckled. "AIght imma talk propa. I want to be with you Phoebe."

I flashed my eyelashes at him, tilting my head to the side. "Why?"

"You be askin' me this like you don't kno'. I like you , and a nigga ain't neva' really felt love from a woman, besides my Mama so If I don't say I love you quickly, I hope you can undastand."

"I love how you express yourself. I've never really felt love, I've been in love with Roscoe, but its crazy how you don't feel the love though you're in love with a person. There was an emptiness, ya' know." I looked down fiddling with my fingers. "Probably because my parents weren't there like before."

"Yeh' I know when Mama was choosin' that nigga ova' me, had my mind all wrong, and then I started falln' in love with music."

"Is that possible to be in complete love with an item?"

"Of course. She was my escape."

"I think I was in love with children, at a particular time in my life which is why I wanted to become a teacher, now that I found wattpad, I'm in love truly."

"Da' hell is wattpad?"

I snickered. " Nothing , nevermind."

"Aight, but you ain't answered what I said."

"What did you say August?"

"I tryna kick it wid you."

"Is that your way of asking me to be your girlfriend?"

"Maybe. Nah really, I jus wanna know that you talkin' to me and me alone."

"And how do I know you're going to be the same towards me, you're all famous. You said it yourself that woman throw themselves at your feet. Heck, that girl who gave us the bicycles was flirting with you."

"I understand if you a' be intimidated bu—

"Slow your roll Mr." I gave him a frown. "I'm not intimidated by anything you have. Clearly you can see that money , fame and fortune means nothing to me. I don't care about that stuff. And woman don't intimidate me, I intimidate them. I'm just saying I know how they can be, you might not be looking but they certainly will try their hardest to make you look."

My phone started ringing loudly in my pocket, before he could reply. I sighed taking it out to see that same number. Roscoe. I ended the call and stuffed my phone back into my pocket.

"Who dat'?" He asked.

"Nobody, as I was say---

My phone began ringing again and I just decided to ignore it. "You ready to go?"

"You rude as shit. Got niggas blowing up your phone on our date." He folded his arms, slightly smirking at me.

I chuckled. "It's my lawyer, can we go, I'd really like a slushie. You gonna ride your bike back down?"

"Down a hill? I swear I don't kno' how you got a teachin' job. Das the dumbest thing I've eva heard. I must be tryna lose my damn teeth."

"Mmmm I was just asking. Dumbie." I said under my breath.

[At Phoebe's House, Later that Evening]

"It's starting to feel cold now. I know Atlanta don't really get a lot of snow." I said to August closing the door behind him.

"Yeh'. I know when I perform in New York, next week gone be real cold."

"You're performing up there, next week?"

"Yeh' got a few states lined up."

"Ohh." I mumbled kind of bummed.

"Whatchu' sayin' Oh like that for, you wanna come?" He sat down on kitchen stool.

"Nooo. No I was just thinking."

"Thinkin' bout wat'? Tell meh'?"

I opened the refrigerator. "I wanted to get away from Atlanta for the Holidays...just thinking about where I'd go."

"Come wit me."

"No August. New York is freezing and any other state will be cold. I want to frolic on the beach and get sand in my toes. I'm tryna have a sunny Christmas. All my Christmases sucked." I was thinking really about escaping both Roscoe and Malcolm, but I didn't want to leave and come home to no Dad.

"I hear ya'. It just be me, Kay, Mama and Brent. Cause, Travis be at his so called school , and now Tima pregnant he don't come down at all. Sneak eitha'  be bout the place."

"I know how you feel, I'm forced to go to this big party, my parents throw every year. But I don't know if they'll have it again, especially since Dad's sick."

"I'm tryna be your Chirstmas gift." He touched up the fruits in my basket.

I swatted his hand. "Don't touch if you're not going to eat any and I'd love to spend Christmas around Kay but not in Atlanta."

My phone  started ringing again and I tried to ignore it.

"Mayne Phoebe who the fuck been callin' you all day." He stood up angrily. "We tryna have a nice ass conversation ."

"I'm sorry August, its just m—my Lawyer." I took it out looking at the screen. "Ignore it."

"Nah gimme dat shit." He grabbed it out of my hand before I could tug it away. "You see my phone is on silent cause we posed' ta be spending time togetha'." He looked down at the flashing screen.

"Roscoe your lawyer na'?"

"August its not even like that." I stood directly in front of him, while he towered over my teeny frame.

"Mayne you ain't even gotta lie to me. We ain't even official and you already lyin' ta meh'." He dropped down my phone on the counter.

"I'm not lying! I'm not." Normally I'd just tell him to give me my phone and get out and  leave me alone but for some reason I felt the need to explain myself. Oh My God. What is he doing to me?

I placed my hands on his chest and is nostrils were flaring. He gets angry so easily, it's so darn spicy, so sexy.

"H—he wants money from me, that's why he came here the other night. He needs money."

His face softened. "Why?"

I sighed, putting a hand to my temple. "He's on crack August. He's smoking crack. He must have gotten into some deep stuff, he wants 20 grand, that I hardly have. He basically told me to as my Parents for it."

"Why you ain't tell meh'?"

"Because....I don't know. I thought maybe he'd wanted to keep it a secret."

"So whatchu finna' do? Give him da' money?" He looked at me folded his arms.

"Nooo.....maybe.....I don't know. I don't know okay! He needs help August but he hasn't even told me the entire story. Me helping him won't help his addiction , it might help him stay alive and get more crack but I want him to get out of the drug business. He knows how I am August, that's why he thinks he can just come and drop that on me. I still have a soft spot for him ya' know. But not 20g's soft. I'll feed him and clothed him but I won't encourage his addiction."

"Damn, smoking crack? That shit ain't even it. I mean I like that weed, but I aint neva' smoked cracked, might've sold a few time but das' it. Maybe he got some worries man. I ain't wanna judge him. I seen people back home be strung out on drugs because they just worried. Worried bout' erythang."

I turned to him. "When he came here a few weeks ago. He didn't look like that. He looked fine. I don't know what he could be worried about. I'm not accustomed of seeing him all broken down and needy. He's always been in charge and now he's not at the top of his game, it feel weird, seeing hi so vulnerable." I sighed , sulking as I sat on the stool. He pulled out another and sat next to me.

"Ion know what ta' tell you ma' cause I damn sure aint handing him money. We cool, but we aint dat' cool. I'd do dat' for Trav, or Sneak, even  you." He chuckled.

"I know I didn't want you to anyway, it's just a lot for me to take in."

"He kno' we togetha'?" He questioned, taking something out of my hair.

"Since when were we together?" I smirked, at his extreme confidence.

"Ya know what I mean."

"He isn't stupid; I think that's half the reason why he's been blowing up my phone. He can be very, very jealous. I remember he stabbed this guy in the arm with his toothpick one time at the club for dancing with me too long."

He started laughing, hysterically. "Dammmn the fuck he get a toothpick from?"

"It was in his drink, had an olive on it. Back then he was overly selfish when it came to me. And very cold-hearted, but looks like he has softened a bit now."

"You miss him?" He asked me staring off into to space.

"Noo I don't."

"Sound like it ta me."

"August I don't miss him."

"Phoebe, Ion like ta' waist my time. You like me or not?"

"I'm here with you , am I not?"

"See you stay playin' games, not answerin' my questions." He stood up, grabbing his phone, walking towards the door.

"Where are you going? Are you leaving?" I found myself, sounding a bit beseeching.

"I gotta get home, pick up Kaitlyn." He nonchalantly replied, while shrugging arriving at the door.

"Ok! Okay Mr.Alsina. Fine. I like you. I like you a lot and I like the time we've spent together. Happy?"

He stood there with his hands on the door handle, before he turned around to me.

"Was dat' so hard?" He strode over to me jerking me by my waist to him. "Hmm? Dat' so hard for you?" He mumbled against my lips. "I'm in like with you girl. Stop playin' games."

"I didn't mean to offend you but, I just don't like to admit my feelings. That's how you get hurt." I mumbled avoiding eye contact which was hard seeing he was consistent on making sure I couldn't fidget to much in his grasp.

"I get dat' Ma'. You gotta tell me stuff like da'. Ion a mind reader."

I nodded, submissively; I curled up like a ball of yarn under his gaze. A feline toy, waiting to be played with.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I questioned growing uncomfortable.

"I just like ta' stare. I want to fuck you so bad right na'." He bit out taking my bottom lip into his mouth, pulling on it. I clenched my eyes shut holding unto his sides.

"Please." I murmured inside his mouth, surrendering to the sexual tension, thick as hog skin.

He pulled away, looking at me. "You beggin'?"

I nodded, feeling the sensation arise in my stomach, as my mind heated with thoughts of him...well, kissing on my tattoos.

"Too bad I gotta go." He lowered a palm and tapped my butt cheek, before he kissed my lips, leaving me speechless.

"Wh—what?" He let go of me, turning the door knob heading to his car, seeing he decided to drive instead of Brent tugging behind us today. I watched in torture as he walked to his car. "Ohhhh when I see that bastard." I mumbled closing the door.

Vote/Comment! I'd advise you to  follow me, so you can know when I will update again. Updates will start to be much slower for reasons and some chapters I may decide to make private . I hope you can understand and not pressure me to update, I will try, but I'm not sure when they will be again, MAYBE tomorrow and then after that i'm not sure. Thanks for all the support. I didn't think much people would like this book but clearly I was wrong. Happy New Year:) August and Phoebe in MM.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 119 30
Gia and August are back and living their best life. Now happily married and expecting their second child together, things couldn't be any better for...
85.2K 3K 55
She thought he was her college professor. Reality check: he was anything but. ~~~ 🖤 ~~~ Ellora Davis is an average college student, naive of the dan...
148K 3.1K 25
Welcome To The Life Of August Alsina !! Hope You Guys Enjoy , This Is My First Story , Don't Forget To Leave Me Feedback !! - Em
31.1K 726 26
What happens when an ordinary nursery teacher falls in love with a superstar player? Dontae is just an everyday twenty year old girl living on her ow...