1+1 Makes 3 | Niam

By iusedtogohere

A seemingly innocent one night stand. That's all it was meant to be. A one night stand. A casual fling. Th... More

Authors Note.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue
Hey....

Chapter 7

7.2K 313 114
By iusedtogohere

Niall's p.o.v

"Liam, bro, what up? What took you so long to open the door? Seriously...... Wait .... you're not Liam. Who the hell are you? Am I at the wrong address? How?"

Opening the door, Niall groaned when a seriously over caffeinated guy in a suit started rambling on. Pulling the oversized shirt he'd slept in closer around him, Niall felt self conscious as the stranger stared at him, shifting his weight from foot to the other before he said "I live here. Who are you?"

Glancing down at his watch, the stranger ran his hair through his hair, staring at Niall before saying "I asked you first. Where's Liam? Does he not live here? How long have you been living here?"

Rubbing his back, Niall sighed before letting the stranger into the flat, staring at the oddly immaculate suit before he muttered "Liam still lives here. Why are you here at .... six am? Who even are you? How do you know Liam's address?""

Flopping onto the couch, the strange guy checked his watch before he bothered to answer Niall. "I work for Liam. The names Malik, Zayn Malik. Its already six? Damn, I'm late."

Yawning, Niall heard the sound of Liam's study opening as he said "Why the hell are you here? Zayn..... just go away and come back at a sensible time."

"Zayn? What on earth are you doing here? I thought the office had you in Brazil?" Clearing his throat before he spoke, Liam entered, noticing the pissed off look on Niall's face as he watched the stand off between his best friend and ..... Niall.

Standing up, Zayn adjusted his suit before saying "I was in Athens. Your assistant flew me back out, you haven't been into the office for a few days, people were starting to think you died and went to heaven without your laptop."

Trying not to focus on Niall's apparent lack of clothing apart from the t-shirt, Liam raised an eyebrow, smirking as he addressed Zayn "Well you can tell her, and everyone else that I'm still alive, I'm just .... going to be working less hours and from home more often. Why are you arguing with..... with Niall."

Turning to face Niall, Zayn scowled as he said "I wasn't arguing with him. He, whatever his name is, wasn't being very helpful and I was confused as to why an overweight twenty year old was answering your door."

Frowning at Zayn, Niall looked extremely pissed off, on the verge of snapping and yelling, obviously letting his hormones rule his head as he spat "My name is Niall."

Shooting Niall an apologetic look, Liam bit his lip before pulling Zayn into his study.

************

Sat on the couch, Niall was staring dubiously at a plate of toast, playing with the cuffs of Liams old jumper as he resisted the urge to puke. Trying not to noticeably eavesdrop, he heard Liam and Zayn talk, most likely about him, from the gasps and 'no ways!' he heard.

Hearing Liam and Zayn exit the study, Niall swore as he fumbled with the remote, trying to make it look like he'd been watching the tv, instead of grossly violating their privacy.

Heading to the door, Zayn couldn't quite meet Niall's gaze as he gazed at his more obvious baby bump, cringing as Niall flipped him off, a sign that he was still pissed.

Turning to face Liam, Niall wrapped his arms around his bump as he asked "Who was that asshole?"

Bringing over two cups of tea, Liam adjusted his shirt collar, suppressing a smile as he said "Zayn didn't mean it. He didn't realise who you're exactly and he feels really bad about ...... He was going to apologise until you flipped him off. And anyway, he's my Louis, so you're gonna have to get over it."

Raising as eyebrow at the older guy, Niall scowled as he said "He called me fat, and if he was really gonna apologise he'd have done it regardless."

Taking a sip of the tea Liam handed him, Niall stood up, dropping the mug on the hardwood floor as he ran to the bathroom, leaving Liam sat, watching the puddle of tea spill onto the rug. Following Niall over to the bathroom, he stood awkwardly in the bathroom door way, shifting his wait from leg to the other before he muttered "Morning sickness?"

Leaning back, Niall groaned slightly before he said "Nope. I've never been able to stand cinnamon in tea."

Helping Niall up of the floor, Liam rolled his shirt sleeves up before grabbing some cleaning product to mop up the slowly expanding puddle of cold tea. "Sorry, Niall. I didn't realise...."

Sitting back on the couch, trying to swallow the left over bile, Niall bit his lip, clearly thinking through something as he mumbled "It's fine Liam, you didn't know. S'not the only thing that makes me puke..... Louis used to make tea like that, and we've been best friends forever. Liam ...... we don't actually know each other very well, do we?"

Looking up from the pile of tea and kitchen paper, Liam held back a sigh as he said "No, we don't. Where are you going with this?"

"We're going to be raising a kid together, Liam, and we hardly know each other." Rolling the ends of Liam's old trousers up, Niall bit his lip as he spoke,trying not to star at Liam's brown eyes,only just having noticed how adorable they were.

Looking up at him, Liam sighed, not really intending to sound sarcastic as he asked "So? What do you suggest? A game of Twenty questions? Or you could call Zayn and ask him anything you want to know."

Picking up a throw cushion, Niall was about to fling it at Liam when he noticed a smirk on the older guys face. Sighing, he put the cushion down before saying "A type of twenty questions. You ask me a question, I answer then I ask you a question. Sound fair?"

Sitting in the leather armchair opposite the sofa, Liam pretended to think for a minute before he said "Okay. I'm going first. Umm 1. Tell me the basic information about you, full name, birthday, hometown, career aspirations, stuff like that."

Leaning back against the couch, Niall said "My full legal name is Niall James Horan, my birthday is 13th of September, I'm twenty three. I was born in Mullingar, I have an older brother though my parents are divorced. When I was younger I wanted to either be a musician or a football player, though I became a journalist until I was made redundant. That, I think, was the day we met. Your turn. Tell me about you."

Thinking about his answer, Liam took a sip of Lukewarm tea before replying. "My name is Liam James Payne. My birthday is the 29th of August, I'm thirty four. I was born in Wolverhampton and my parents still live there. I have two sisters, when I was younger I wanted to be batman, but I'm actually CEO of one of Britain's largest publishing companies."

Laughing at the batman comment, Niall smirked slightly, disguising his shock about Liam's actual job as he asked "Question 2. How many people have you ever dated?"

Raising an eyebrow, Liam choked as he said "What, no hobbies question?"

Laughing, Niall rolled his eyes before saying "I'll go first if it helps. In total, not including you, I've dated seven differed guys, three of them were semi serious relationships. Never dated a girl."

"I've dated, not including you, two different guys and three girls. Two of them were pretty serious." Frowning as Liam spoke, Niall bit his lip, wrapping his arms around his baby bump, pouting slightly, not liking the idea that Liam had been pretty serious with other people.

Not noticing the look on Niall's face, Liam said "Number 3. Weirdest or awkwardest moment. Mine would have been, and no offence intended here, but mine would have to be either waking up next to you, or when you tracked me down and told me...."

**********

Sitting next to Liam on the floor, Niall leaned his head in Liam's shoulder before saying "Number 20. Favourite film. Mine would be the Lord of the ring trilogy."

Linking fingers with Niall, Liam seemed unaware of the action as he laughed, smiling as he said "Mine would be the Toy Story films. You can laugh at me if you want but, it's been my favourite since I took my friends kid to see them at the cinema. Why the Lord of the rings? Is it Orlando Bloom as an elf? Or do you prefer dwarves?"

Relaxing into Liam's side, Niall grinned, resisting the urge to laugh before managing to say "Orlando Bloom as Legolas is one of the reasons. Actually, I ship Aragorn and Arwen's relationship. Though Gimli and Legolas are adorable. Especially their drinking contest. I've never seen Toy Story, actually."

Gasping in mock horror, Liam leapt up, creasing his shirt as he helped Niall up from the floor, heading over to the stack of DVD's as he said "You've never seen Toy Story!? We have to correct this .... this tragedy at once!"

"Mhm." Laughing, Niall smiled at the look of excitement on the older guys face, humming as Liam set the TV up, before settling in next to him on the couch.

Hiding his face in Liam's shoulder, Niall couldn't look as the toys faced the furnace, cringing into Liam's shirt.

Detaching Niall from his shirt, Liam bit his lip, trying not to focus on Niall's wide blue eyes as he said "Niall, it's okay, that scenes over now...."

Not speaking, Niall smiled slightly, before turning back to the film, surprised when Liam leant in and pressed their lips together. Deepening the kiss, Niall moaned slightly as Liam kissed him harder, both of them not thinking when someone unlocked the door to Liam's flat.

"Lili? Are you home? The doorman gave me your spare key...." Walking into the living room, Sophia choked slightly, swallowing her words as she interrupted Niall and Liam.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 384 41
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ 4 best friends, living in one flat. What's the worst that could happen? ~•~•~•~•~ Niall wakes up with an alarming dream...
62.1K 1.3K 21
This story is about the One Direction boys. The obstacles they go through and the growth they make as a couple as well as fathers. The boys are on t...
18.3K 581 1
When Louis and Harry met there was an immediate dislike towards the other that kept growing as months passed by. One night changes it all when a dru...
42.4K 2.5K 13
After a steamy but reckless one night stand, Harry and Louis find themselves in a situation they could never had imagined. Purely fictional. Warnin...