His Queen(Completed)

By SvShri

He was cold as ice. His heart was though burning in rage. A rage which would be subdued only with the blood o... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
My confession.
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Author note.
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Epilogue
His queen part 2 Prologue

Part 33

6.4K 424 47
By SvShri

Abhayankara...

We reached the war area. It was nothing but my own kingdom. It was more than a year after which i am stepping in. We found that the war was about to start between the small pradesh(kingdom) and Dharmadesham where i am going to stand between both of them and would dethrone the king and would capture the throne which was mine in the first place.  

I did my pooja to the shiva lingam which was given by my father in law. I chuckled thinking of that. He did really approve the relationship of mine and his daughter. That made me smile not a small one but a big blown smile. 

"You can day dream how much ever you want but for now take your sword Mukundh else i will be the one who will complain about how absent minded you are to my sister." came a mocking tone of my brother who would do anything to take my priye's side whenever he gets the chance. 

"Oh as if she will believe you brother... but i know Sangamitra believes everything other than the words you say my sweet Rama anna so don't play games with me because i am in upper hand in this." I said with a smirk when i found a shocking face of his. True she trusts everyone other tan him and i am so going to use that against him. Something for him to keep at bay. If not then i have my priye to shut him down. A shanka natham(sound from conch shell) was heard making us stiff. I was brought back to reality. 

The war.

Running towards the main kutil (temporary hut) we dashed crossing the door. "Abhayankara we heard from our spy's they have started so it is time for us to attack them from the front. Many who are in their sena are as irritated as ever. If they see you it will be a win win situation for us as they will fight for us the true king and throwing that blood sucking fox will be easy for us. Are you ready for the war my son ?" he asked me with a worry lased voice making me smile a bit. Someone is actually here for me to care about. Nodding my head i pulled my sword and said with a determined voice. 

"I am born for this mama. Let us finish what ever they have started." He walked towards me and held me tight in his chest. "I'm so proud of you my child and i know your mother and your father in the swarga logam (heaven) will be so proud of you as well." With that he held me tight. A single tear escaped my eyes. I closed my eyes and thought of their faces and my little sister's face. The agony she went before she was slipped from my fingers to the gates of death and finally my priye's face came flashing in my eyes.

"Come back for me Mukundh." she whispered with a teary eyes and an adorable smile. I vowed on my life. 

"I will..."

-

-

-

-

-

Holding the sword in my hand i was now sitting on top of the horse which is now my everything. Closing my eyes i prayed to my forefathers and my father. With every strike i make i am going to bring justice for my kingdom and my family and my people. They were brutally killed and i am going to get justice for every soul which was lost in the huge massacre. The shankam was blown and we mounted the horse and all chanted only one sloka

Har har mahadeva.......

The speeding of our horses which saw the enemy horses was now intensified. Dhushyanth was not rushing in the horse as he was been on the top of the trees from where he was showering the arrow rains. This was we were able to rush towards the gates of my pradhesh (kingdom). He will follow me after he confirms that there is no one of the enemy left alive. What was the pathetic sick truth was many senas were from my own pradesh who cant disobey their Maharaj. With every slash i killed the soldiers. My horse was not slowing down any soon and so was my hands with my sword. 

The fight started and it went fierce. It went worst than i thought it would be. I have to kill many people who are trying to attack me. The day ended but the war was in full fledged. Every prahar (attack) was killing people. All the sides there was blood bath. Every place was burning in the fire which was now lighting up the entire night time. They screamed death and that terrified me. 

There was few people who were fighting against a person who is our enemy but when i came closer towards that place i found who it was. The sena pathi (command in force) was fighting with my sena. He was the one who back stabbed my father, the betrayer, the reason for our down fall , the sutradhari (master mind) was him. My anger was now in ten folds. I stopped my horse and when i was about to get down an arrow from no where struck my back. It was exactly piercing my back. The pain was starting to burn. I know we would always use few herbs in the tip of our arrow which when penetrated through the skin it would turn fatal. 

Spitting my blood from my mouth i pulled few leaves from my pouch which was the medicine for the venom. Biting them and gulping the saliva i ran as faster as i can. With the help of my left hand i pulled the arrow from my body. The arrow was making its way for me to fight. I turned to see Dhushyanth nodding his head. Nodding back i ran faster and with his help of his arrow rain i was able to tackle the sena with ease. Pulling few more herbal leaves from my pouch i chewed them and spitted the saliva once again. From the front i screamed on top of my voice. 

"Sarangaaaaaa....." i screamed making him look at me. His eyes were widened. His face was screaming shock but it held a pinch of happiness and slowly his face turned evil which fueled my anger. My sword was been held by his sword. With every clash between our swords i could find his smile for me as if he was enjoying my anger. This only increased my anger for ten folds. 

"Aaahhh" i yelled and attacked his shield. He took few steps back. I did that again and again and again until he lost the shield. He stumbled few more step. He tried to pull his dagger but from my behind an arrow pierced his shoulder. I knew it was Dhushyanth and i am going to thank him later. He screamed when it started to burn. Same practice of herbal arrows. Smirking at the scream I pulled the arrow in force i pierced that in his right side of his neck. He screamed in agony while i was chewing the herbs. Spitting the saliva again i threw my sword a bit higher in the air and only to catch them and insert them in his betrayal heart. 

He screamed for mercy but i couldn't grant him that. He was the one who traded the sena secrets to the enemy kingdom. He was the one who literally back stabbed my father and he was the one who used Dhushyanth's sister as a leverage infront of Dhushyanth to stop him from killing the filthy fox. He was the one who made my life miserable. Dhushyanth was equally angry with me over this blood sucking leach. A fierce horse cry made my thinking true.  He ran towards us and pulled his small knife from his pouch and pierced in his heart. He held that with his both the hands and twisted that making him squirm in his hold. He was screaming in agony but that was like a nilambari (a raga used for lullaby) to my ears. Placing my hand on his neck i placed yet another knife on his chest and we did that again and again and again until we are out of breathe and he is out of life. 

Pulling that away i saw my art on his body. With a satisfaction i stumbled and sat on a stone to take few breathe. 

"Yuvaraj..." came a small voice. Turning i found few sena veerar bowing their head infront of me. "Is that you Yuvaraj ?" came their agonizing voice of desperation. Nodding my head with a small smile i spitted the herbs out. Taking few gasps of air i found Dhushyanth looking at the now dead corpse without blinking. Might be he has been lost in his thought. 

"I will inform every sena veera that you are the one who is waging the war. Let us make sure you are in the thrown which was always yours Yuvaraj. The entire sena is under your command Yuvaraj." He said bowing his head and on his knees. It was then i noticed the fight was been seized and every seena veerar was now in their knees. From my place i turned to look at the palace from where my beloved maharaj would be looking at me. Smiling at him i turned towards my brother who is still looking at the corpse. 

Smiling i asked them only one thing. 

"Bring down the palace and bury the Maharaja."

The entire war field was now crying in anger for what happened to them and to their country. The one who would stop us from attacking the palace were now killed by not the sena i brought but also by the sena now standing for me. 

This is Dharmadesam and i am here to bring Dharma back to this pradhesh. 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Finally made it. It is starting to get more and more cases in here and honestly it is going out of hands here. And everything around is making me hard for me to even think of a single word. I know this is not upto the level i had in my head but i need some break from everything happening here. 

So i made this update. Hope you all enjoyed this. 

Until next update

Your love...

Shri...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 22K 76
BOOK 1 OF 'The WAR of Dynasties' SERIES ✨ Princess Chandralekha was born in a royal family and was promised to the wealthiest king, but little did sh...
18.1K 1.2K 15
When a king conquer a war, he wins the women of the kingdom too. They have to surrender themselves to king, being their prostitute and slaves. He tri...
1.5M 107K 56
He is the crowned prince of the Kingdom Rakshatra. Everyone in the kingdom feared him as well as respected him. He is well versed in all types of t...
778K 23.3K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...