|| LOVE HATE || (Killua x OC)

By ClappedSack

Korudo is a 12 year old girl who has grown up in a world of mistrust. She covers her trauma with jokes, and t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (End)
Future (Extra)
Korudo x Reader (requested extra)
Important‼‼
ACTUAL ANNOUNCEMENT‼

Chapter 12

27K 862 1.2K
By ClappedSack

Terror filled me as I stepped off the plane. I was horrified, thinking about whether Mr. Shiro was alive or not. He better freaking be.

I ran over the grassy hills, and over to my house. What I saw caused me to stop dead in my tracks. The front door to my cozy home was ripped off its hinges.

I hesitently walked in, afriad of what I'd see. I looked around with wide eyes as I saw my home a complete mess. Many things were broken, and scattered across the floor. My breath caught in my throat as my gaze landed on splatters of blood.

I frantically looked around, searching for a body. I hoped I wouldn't find one, but that would mean Mr. Shiro was kidnapped. I don't know if that's better or worse. Much to my relief, I searched the house up and down, and found no corpses. It was obvious the place was ransacked.

Judging by the amount of blood, there was more than one person breaking in. It occurred to me that the blood probably wasn't Mr. Shiro's, but his attacker's instead. He did teach me everything I know after all. It was clear he put up a good fight, that's for sure. Now I have to figure out where those monsters took him.

A long groan made me snap around, and tense. I swear there were no bodies! I searched the entire place! Wait... the attic. I forgot that existed.

I bolted up the stairs to find some stranger lying on the wood. I was disappointed it wasn't Mr. Shiro, and strutted towards him. He turned abruptly, startled by my presense. I glared down at him.

"Who are you." I asked, my tone dangerously low.

"Shut up, kid." The man breathed out. It was obvious he was injured. I stomped on his chest, and he screamed. I guess something was already broken there. Good job Mr. Shiro.

"Alright! Alright! I'm just under orders from this guy! I've got nothing to do with this!" He panicked, clawing at my leg.

"This guy. What did he look like?" I peered down at the man without sympathy.

"H-He has dark hair! And... and a small beard! He... He has this scar..." The man trailed off, and I pressed my foot into his chest, causing him to grunt.

"The scar! What did it look like!" My eyes burned with hatred. My anger wasn't directed towards the man I was stepping on, but rather the image of Jiroku forming in my head.

"It looked like an X on his cheek! Now please! Get off me!" The man wheezed. I lifted my foot off his chest, and he took a deep breath. He started mumbling thank you repeatedly. I lifted him by the collar of his shirt.

"I'm not done with you yet." I hissed, dragging him down the attic stairs. He shrieked in pain.

"You're going to lead me to him. The man with the scar." I demanded. He looked up at me in fear.

"B-But he'll kill me if I do!" He whimpered. I pulled him up to my face roughly.

"I'll kill you if you don't." I spat at the man. He started sweating profusely before nodding.

●○●

I gave the man crutches so he could lead the way. I watched him struggle as he hobbled down the grassy hills.

"So. What exactly were your orders?" I asked the man. He flinched at the sound of my voice before responding.

"He gave us an address and told us to kidnap the man inside. He said if there was a girl there, to leave her be. We were only supposed to take the man." He shakily replied.

He told them to kidnap Mr. Shiro? Not to kill him? He also ordered them not to take me. Then it clicked. This was a trap. He's trying to lure me in. Well it worked all right. I don't care if I'm walking right into a trap. I'm saving Mr. Shiro, and if I have to face Jiroku in order to accomplish that, then so be it.

We eventually arrived upon a field. My eyes widened. Of course he'd be by a field. It wasn't the same one I worked at, since that one was on a different Island. It still made sense though, he's got to have something to put his slaves to work with.

I stood at the top of the hill, looking at the row of crops. I saw a few malnourished "workers" tending to the plants. My face darkened as I realized he's still holding people captive. I may have escaped, but I can't say for those working below me.

"He's down there." The man pointed to a shed much like the one I was dragged to many times in the past. I sharply inhaled. Great. A trip down memory lane. I left the man, and slid down tbe hill.

I busted the door to the shed open, stepping inside. I froze at what I saw. Mr. Shiro was chained to the wall, and he was standing by a table of weapons. I glared at Jiroku. All my pent up rage came spilling out at that moment.

"What disrespect. You dare look at me like that?" He turned from the table, staring at me. A sick grin slithered across his face.

"Long time no see. My favorite slave." He smirked at me, his eyes cold and dead.

"I am not your slave." I growled at him. Mr. Shiro was unconsious, but seemed to be uninjured, much to my relief.

"Did you not hear me all those times? Or are you just dense? You never were good at listening." He started walking towards me, referring to all the times he told me I was a slave and always will be.

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get myself to move. I was frozen in fear. He stalked closer, and my breathing became erratic, terrified of the man. Images of all the beatings flooded my mind as he stared coldly at me.

"Meko sure understood." He taunted. My breath caught in my throat, my eyes wide. Meko... She was my first friend. But he... he killed her. It was my fault. He killed her to "teach me a lesson" since I had planned an escape with her and failed.

He was now standing in front of me, looking down at me. I felt so small under his gaze.

Suddenly, my cheek erupted with pain. I felt myself slam into the hard floors. He slapped me. I felt a sense of deja vu. My cheek stung, and already started to bruise. My glasses were across the room, since the slap knocked them off my face. I whimpered as he struck me a couple more times.

I picked myself up once more, staring at my man in pure terror. I felt as if I couldn't breath. My cheek stung where he had hit me the hardest. I couldn't fight back. I was too scared.

My head spun as the images of all those years as a slave flashed through my mind. Maybe he's right. All I'll ever amount to is a slave. I wasn't cut out to be anything else.

"Korudo! Snap out of it! You're worth way more than being this freak's slave!" A voice rang throughout the room. I snapped my head in it's direction. My gaze was met with Mr. Shiro, awake, and struggling against the chains. His eyes softened as they landed on me.

"Shut up! Who said you could speak!" Jiroku turned and strutted up to Mr. Shiro. He lifted his hand and struck him across the cheek. That's all it took. That slap upon Mr. Shiro ripped me out of my trance.

"STOP IT!" I screamed. My chest heaved up and down as I glared at Jiroku with undying rage. I ran at him and his eyes widened. I pushed him as hard as I could, and he went flying through the wall. I stood there, a little shocked that I just did that.

I then touched the chains holding Mr. Shiro, enveloping them with my nen. I started to freeze the chains, weakening them. However, I couldn't finish due to a certain someone.

Jiroku got up shot me a look of pure anger. He ran at me in the blink of an eye, and grabbed my arm. I tried to rip it out of his grasp, but his grip was just too strong. I screamed as he started to drag me out of the shed. My breathing became erratic as I realized he was going to bring me to a river.

The loud noise of metal clanking shot through my panicked thoughts. I looked back to see Mr. Shiro standing behind us, free of his restraints. He had broken the weakened chains. He grabbed Jiroku's shoulder, and ripped him off of me. He then threw him through the hole I had created earlier, and grabbed my hand.

"Come on!" He yelled, and ran out of the shed with me. I grabbed my glasses off the floor before leaving.

"Why are we running?!" I shouted at him, confused. He said nothing, and picked me up. I let out a noise of suprise. He then used his nen ability. He could teleport to wherever he threw his aura.

He shot his aura as far as he could and teleported to it. He shot it again, and teleported once again. This continued for awhile until we got to the airport. He put me down, and we sat down in one of the waiting areas. He was winded due to the excessive amount of times he teleported, and I curiously gazed at him.

"Why'd we run?" I asked once again, and he looked at me with tired eyes.

"You can sense his nen now right? Since you didn't know nen the last time you saw him, this is the first time you've sensed it." Mr. Shiro spoke. I nodded. He was right. Mr. Shiro taught me nen, but that was only after I had escaped.

"He's incredibly strong. We would have lost, and both become his slaves, or whatever he does. What a creep." Mr. Shiro slumped in his chair.

"Ohh..." I exhaled. It was unsettling to know he was still out there, but I'd rather him still be alive, than have Mr. Shiro enslaved.

Mr. Shiro explained that we would be moving to a secluded place called Whale Island. I shrugged it off, not really caring about moving.

"So. The Hunter Exam. How'd it go?" Mr. Shiro faced me from his seat.

"Oh... yeah... about that." I looked down, implying I failed. He gave me a skeptical look, not buying my act.

"I totally passed!" I finished, pulling out my lisense. He chuckled.

"I made some friends along the way too!" I grinned. He seemed surpised.

"What are they like? What are their names?" He perked up, interested.

"Woah woah. Calm down. Their names are Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio." I told him. He leaned closer to me.

"Those sound like boy names." He wiggled his eyebrows at me. I pushed him away.

"Yeah, they are. What about it?" I raised a brow at him, ready for his teasing.

"Which one do you think is the cutest?" He smirked at my flustered face.

"None of them!" I hastily yelled, my face reddening.

"Haha! You're blushing! You totally have somebody in mind!" He laughed at my expression. I crossed my arms. He was right. The first person who came to mind was... ugh I don't even want think about it. That snowball never leaves my mind!

"Man... I need to get a boyfriend." He whined, leaning back in the chair. I scoffed.

"Yeah right. Like any guy wants to date you." I insulted him and he shot up.

"Hey! I'm pretty good with the ladies!" He countered. He then posed, trying to look sexy. I laughed.

"Too bad you don't swing that way." I bluntly stated, and he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hey Mr. Shiro?" I addressed him. He turned to me, giving me his attention.

"Do you mind bandaging my arms for me? Under the gloves of course." I quietly asked.

He looked at my arms to see bandages sloppily wrapped around my gloves. After being thrown around by Jiroku, they came loose. I was supposed to change them anyways.

He mumbled a quick sure before pulling bandages out of his bag. I hesitently took off my gloves, revealing my arms. There were ring like scars across my arms, but mostly around my wrists. It was obvious I had been painfully chained to something. There were similar scars around my ankles as well.

"Damn. Where'd you get these wounds?" Mr. Shiro examined my fresh injuries, ignoring my scars. He's seen them before anyways.

"I fought a ninja!" I stated proudly. He only chuckled, bandaging my arms and hand.

○●○

"Well this is where we part ways!" I smiled at Mr. Shiro.

"Yup. Good luck trying to get- what's his name? Kil... Killua! Good like trying to get him back!" Mr. Shiro laughed.

I held out my arm to shake his hand. He only swatted it away. He stepped towards me instead, and engulfed me in a hug. His tall stature consumed me and I laughed.

"Alright, you can stop now." I pushed him away to see him sheepishly smiling. We waved goodbye, and I boarded the flight to Kukuroo Mountain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter didn't have any of the main characters in it! It did have Shiro though, so theres that! Byeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.3K 24
You are a young girl who usually doesn't have a care in the world. After meeting a special silver haired boy named Killua, you go out to adventure w...
9.7K 382 25
-=-=- "I wish you loved me as I love you. But you're simply bound by the contract that binds us." Killua, the heir to the Zoldyck family of assassins...
93.6K 2.2K 20
Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio were (y/n)'s best friends. They were the her friends, her everything, her...family, not that her real ones care abo...
12.4K 254 77
Started Feb 16th 2023 BEFORE THE STORY TAKES PLACE: takes place right before the hunter exam, For this being mature they are are 17 almost 18 and 18...