Your name // Gabe x Clem fanf...

By withthehomies

A Gabentine fanfic based off the movie " your name." This has spoilers for the actual movie, I recommend watc... More

Intro bro
Apocaclypse... but again.
What the hell?
Reunited... well kinda.
Losses and Gains.
"I'm sorry"
You've met me before!
The trip
Bites.
Time travel
12 years later...

Apocolypse

48 0 0
By withthehomies

Hello my name's Gabe, and welcome to the apocalypse. Yup. We're the dead feed on the living, they're called muértos. It affects all of us, luckily when we're dead, actually not luckily because then your loved ones have to kill you... again, if you don't destroy the brain, then you'll come back. Sadly, in the start I was 9 with my little sister and she was 7 5ish years into the apocalypse and I'm 14 while she's 12. I'm with my uncle Javi and my step mom Kate, or I could just Call her my aunt because the way they flirt with each other. My Dad left me and my sister when I was 5 after my Kate married him, he left for the army so Javi helped out a bit. Obviously my Dad couldn't deal with my mother's death and his own sadness. And I'm starting to think this hell hole will never end... until I woke up.

As a different person.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
383K 13.7K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
190K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...