Unexpected

By trashpandaleader

"I'm so sorry, it was unexpected. " "It wasn't, we just didn't want it to happen." More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.

28.

4.8K 99 19
By trashpandaleader

I woke up quite early, probably because of Jack who was running around like a manic.

I rubbed my eyes and saw that there was an envelope on my nightstand.

My mother had left my a card with 50 bucks in it. There wasn't anything written on the card itself but at least she didn't forgot that i was my birthday.

I wanted to check my phone so see if anyone had texted me but the stupid thing didn't charge at night so it was empty.

I groaned and put it in the charger.

I felt to tired to get out of bed so decided to try to fall asleep again.

By the time that i was properly awake everybody had already left for work.

I sighed and made myself breakfast. I put a match in the sandwich and lit it.

"Happy fucking birthday. " i said to myself as i blew the match out.

I walked to the livingroom, there was a written note on the table.

I'll be home around 5 to celebrate your birthday, whenever you like it or not.
Xx Ash

Ps eat a real breakfast

A smile appeared on my face as i read that. He really was looking out for me.

I walked around house, realising that this was the first time that I've been home alone here.

But home alone or not i still decided to just stay in my room and practice guitar.

After a few hours had past there was a soft knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in." I said as i put my guitar down.

Ashton walked in the room with a big smile and a wrapped box in his hands.

"It's for you." He said with a smile.

"You didn't have to." I spoke quietly as i opened the package. Inside was a beautiful  thight black dress.

"Thank you." I said as i hugged him tightly.

"I'm definitely going to wear it tonight."

He smiled proudly at me when i said that.

I kicked Ashton out of my room so that i could get ready for the party.

The dress flitted perfect. I wore my red doc martens under it and put on red eyeshadow.

After i had put my hair up in 2 loose buns i was ready to go. I grabbed my jacket and walked downstairs where Ashton was waiting on me.

"You look gorgeous." He said as I came down.

"Thank you." I said as i felt myself blush.

We listend to some music in the car. Ashton had surprisingly good taste in music.

"Remember what i said." He said firmly as i was about the get out of the car.

"Don't worry, I'll be uber home and won't be gone any later than 3." I said with a smile.

"Have fun." He shouted.

"I will." I yelled to him as i walked to the house.

The party had already started and their were a lot of unfamiliar people inside.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a drink as mutiple people i vaguely remembered from school congratulated me.

"There she is." Maddy said cheerfully as she hugged me.

"Couldn't miss my own birthday party." I said smiling.

I sat on the couch next to Maddy as we just talked to a few random people neither of us really knew.

Suddenly Maddy nudged my arm. "He's here. " she said with a smirk.

I looked up and saw that Adam had entered the room. He came surprisingly alone.

"Great." I whispered to Maddy as Adam walked towards us.

"Can i talk to you for a sec?" He asked polite.

"Sure." I said knowing that i couldn't avoid him forever.

He leaded me upstairs to an empty room where i sat down next to him on the bed.

"You're make up lookes really pretty. The color red suits you really well." He said awkwardly.

I smiled at him. "Thanks but why did you bring me here to talk?"

"Uhm well i just wanted to apologise for my behaviour last week. I really was a dick to you. High or not i shouldn't have done that."

"It's okay mabye we can pick that some other time when we're both sober." I said unsure if it exactly was what i wanted. I didn't hate him for what he did and still wanted to be friends with him. But i didn't know if i could trust him like that again.

"Really?" He asked with a bright smile.

"Yeah." I said playfully.

He immediately wrap his arm around my waist and leaned in to kiss me.

"Wow, just not today buddy." I said jokingly.

Adam laughed confused. "Yeah of course." He said sarcastic.

I stopped laughing. "I'm serious."

"So am i." He said with a grin on his face.

I put my hands on his chest. "Stop."

He smiled at me. "What do mean?"

I pushed him off me and tried sit up. "I mean that i don't want to do this." I said anxiously.

He forcefully pushed me down and held one of his hands around my neck. "Don't be ridiculous. You just said yourself that we should do it."

I spat in his face.

He grinned. "You're gonna regret that."

I smiled widely back."Oh yeah?"

Before he could reply in pulled my knees up hitting him full in his stomach.

He let me go and gasped for air with his arms around his stomach.

I quickly got up and kicked him on the floor. "I'm still not regretting it."

"You're a fucking whore." He spat at me.

Without any hesitation i grabbed a book from the shelve and trew it at his face causing his nose to heavily bleed.

I froze for a second as looked at the blood at my hands and his face. For a second i felt fear, fear of having done the wrong thing. Mabye i was wrong for reacting like that?

I stood up and went to the bathroom to wash my hands.

Adam was still sitting on the floor when i got out of the bathroom.

I trow a towel at him so that i would less shitty about giving him a nosebleed.

He looked at me with a dead stare as he held the towel against his face.

"Red looks good on you." I said to him with a smile.

"Fuck you." He said as he trew the towel at me.

I ignored him and dropped the towel on the floor. He didn't scare me anymore, i was the one in control.

But i also knew that if i gave him the chance that he would beat my ass so I decided to just ditch the party.

I walked downstairs and tried to find Maddy.

I eventually found her in the garden smoking weed with a few other guys i didn't know.

"I'm leaving." I yelled to Maddy.

"Nooooo, already?" She said with a sad face.

"Thanks for the party. I loved it." I said as i blew a kiss at her.

She waved goodbye with a sad face.

I walked to the kitchen were i quickly trew a couple of shots back. Then i left Maddys house.

I still had way to much energy call an uber so I decided to walk back home.

I felt so happy that i had put Adam in his place. It felt good to be in power. I wasn't worried about anything right now and i loved it.

After i had walked for a couple of minutes i had the strangest urge to just run so that was exactly what i did.

I don't know why but my adrenaline level was so fucking high. I had zero trouble with running a few miles.

"You're home early. Well not early but just earlier than i expected." Ashton said from the living room as i opened the door.

"And you're up later than i would've thought." I said to him still a little out of breath.

"I wanted to make sure that you would come home safe." He answered softly.

I trew my shoes off and walked to him.

"Not gonna lie, it was probably one the best fucking nights of my life." I said with a big smile on my face as i sat down next to him

"There's blood on your dress." He said worried.

I lauged as looked at my dress. "Not my blood."

He looked confused at me.

"It's Adam's."

A small smile appeared on his face. "Did you hit him?"

I could tell that his wasn't going to be mad at me so i decided to just tell him what happend.

"No but i did trew a book at his face. He tried to make me do something that I didn't want to do. He wasn't really happy about that so he tried to force it. But i didn't give him a chance and kicked him in the balls and a few others places." I said giggling.

Ashton gave me a big smile and layed his arm over my shoulder. "I'm proud of you."

I leaned my head against his chest. I hadn't heard those words in so long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

for her By A

Fanfiction

545K 12.2K 50
"I'm doing it for her and I can't even be home to fucking kiss her goodnight" "You have to remember the end result"
separate By A

Fanfiction

594K 14.1K 51
"I don't want you to split up" "We'll be happier this way."
Overcome By A

Fanfiction

240K 5.8K 49
"We've got to overcome this, sweet girl" "No, we don't"
emotion By A

Fanfiction

356K 8.6K 50
"You don't know how to properly handle your emotions" "Says who?"