Slow Down | ✓

By MIDNXGHTSUN

[ COMPLETED ] Elijah West and Aliyah Pryce have something in common: They have both been hurt before. Aliya... More

𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍
00. PROLOGUE
01. TORTURE
02. TIPSY
03. HANGOVER
04. ONE-NIGHT STAND
05. MELT-ON-THE-TONGUE TYPE
06. MEMORIES
07. BRIGHT BLUE EYES
08. BROTHER-IN-LAW
09. REBOUND
10. FRIENDS
11. CHICKEN SCRAWL
12. DIFFERENT
13. OUT LIKE A LIGHT
14. THEIR THING
15. OUT OF HER LEAGUE
16. NOTHING ELSE
17. PORNSTAR
18. NEW GUEST
19. SOFTBALL TEAM
20. RHYTHM
21. CHIPMUNK CHEEKS
22. DIRTY HANDS
23. SENATOR WEST
24. SPOILED
25. AT LAST
26. PIGGY BACK RIDE
27. HOPEFUL
28. DINNER IN THE PARK
29. HOT SOUP
30. BREATHE
31. BY MY SIDE
32. SILENCE
33. LIMBO
34. DRESSED LIKE A HOE
35. ANNOYINGLY PERFECT
36. NATURAL
37. THE BONE MAN
38. HAPPY DAY
39. COMMITTED
41. SHARK OF A WOMAN
42. EMBARRASSING
43. DON'T SAY ANYTHING
44. BE HUMBLE
45. FUNNEL CAKE
⚠️ 46. PLEASE ⚠️
⚠️ 47. NO CLUE ⚠️
48. MAKES SENSE
49. REHEARSAL DINNER
50. BIRTHDAY BITCH
51. SEVEN CARAT
52. SWEET SPOT
53. WHY
54. BIGGER, BETTER THINGS
55. THE FAVORITE
56. YOUR PRESENCE
57. RING ON HERE
58. A MOTHER'S TOUCH
59. HOT CHOCOLATE
60. WARM COFFEE
61. PANERA BREAD
62. NEGATIVE
63. READY WHENEVER YOU ARE
64. HOME
65. DR. BLUE EYES
66. HAUNTED HOSPITALS
67. AIRPLANE MODE
68. RIVER
69. HEAVY SNOW
70. FOOT FETISH
71. PANCAKES & KICKS
72. CRY BABY
73. SKINNY ASS KNEECAPS
74. MORE THAN THAT
75. TAKE CARE
76. BURY A BODY
77. MARK YOUR CALENDAR
78. ALL BE WORTH IT
79. TWO WEEKS AWAY
80. BABY WEST
81. I DO
82. THE OTHER TWO
83. DATE NIGHT
84. LIFELINE
85. LOST WITHOUT YOU || the end

40. SAVING KITTENS

39K 2.2K 283
By MIDNXGHTSUN

40. SAVING KITTENS

FOR THE FIRST TIME in a long time, Aliyah woke up bursting at the seams happy. After a night of making out and just talking, Elijah and Aliyah had fallen asleep on his bed, him holding her leg as it was thrown over his waist, lazily.

She turns on her side to face the man who she'd fallen asleep with. The sun shines on his face, highlighting the freckles splattered across his nose and cheek and his long eyelashes that she would be jealous of.

She watches as he shifts, slightly, his eyes fluttering open to meet hers. Running a finger down his scruffy jaw, she smiles up at him.

"Good morning." Elijah's morning voice is deep and raspy and sends shocks down Aliyah's spine.

She presses a light kiss to his neck before burying her face into the crook, "Good morning." As she's met with the morning breath coming from her mouth, she groans, "I gotta brush my teeth."

Elijah chuckles, his thumb rubbing her thigh, "I'm right behind you."

A bright smile on her face, Aliyah rolls out of bed and makes her way to the bathroom just a couple of steps away. She pulls her spandex up and fixes her tank top, capturing Elijah's attention. He watches as her hips sway, tempting him to want to do more than just brush his teeth in the bathroom.

When she turns the corner to stop in front of the sink, he snaps out his stupor and groans, lowly, throwing his head back in frustration.

He's so in love with her.

As Aliyah spreads the toothpaste on her toothbrush, she looks into the mirror to be met with Elijah's now green eyes. Not even a second passes as he stands behind her, only reaching forward to grab his toothbrush.

His free hand finds its place on her hip as he holds his toothbrush out. Aliyah spreads toothpaste on it before they, simultaneously, plop them in their mouths.

The two brush their teeth, eyes not leaving each other's in the mirror.

"What's the plan for today?" Aliyah asks, her voice slightly muffled.

Elijah shrugs, "How about we just lay in bed all day and enjoy each other's company?"

Aliyah spits. "Boriiing," She sings, receiving an amused scoff from Elijah, "For real, we should be like saving kittens or riding rollercoasters or some shit like that."

Elijah tilts his head as he twists the toothbrush in his mouth, "Are you high?"

A laugh bubbles from deep within Aliyah as she cuts her eyes to him. She hunches over to spit the rest of the foam from her mouth and rinse before plopping the toothbrush back into its little spot and turning to face Elijah who was still brushing.

"You're so cute," She coos, happily.

Elijah curves around her and repeats what she did only seconds before.

When he reverts back to his previous spot, his arms now wrapped around Aliyah's waist, he pecks her nose, "You're cuter."

Aliyah shakes her head, tilting her head to the side as Elijah trails further down, reaching her neck, "Cap." She whispers, trying not to moan out loud as he kisses her skin, gingerly.

He kisses up again, "No cap," He whispers as he reaches her lips ━ they connect in a sweet kiss.

She pulls away, slightly, "I love you."

Elijah is such an amazing kisser. He knows exactly how to position his lips, exactly how much tongue to use ━ and how to use it, exactly how much pressure to put behind the kiss.

Yet another thing he's annoyingly perfect at.

"I love you more." He tells her, his lips separating from hers, hesitantly. "Fuck, I don't wanna stop kissing you."

Aliyah pulls away, patting his cheek lightly, "Well, you're gonna have to. I'm starving."

He huffs and presses one last kiss to her lips before leaning back to look at his beautiful girlfriend, "What would you like for breakfast, babe?"

"ALRIGHT, CHANGE OF plans," Elijah announces as Aliyah walks into the kitchen, her hair parted into two braids. He puts his phone that was in his hand on the counter, "Naomi is dropping Maya off. She has an emergency meeting and couldn't get a babysitter in time."

"Well, it's a good thing we didn't have plans in the first place," Aliyah pushes herself to sit on the stool around the island. She'd only been in the room for like ten minutes, but Elijah had already made her a plate of bacon and waffles and placed it in front of her. Aliyah claps her hands together, happily, however, "Thank you, handsome."

Elijah lifts his mug of coffee to his lips and sips from it before sliding it across to Aliyah who was already indulging in the food in front of her.

She glances up at him, a single eye narrowing as she hones in on the fact that he isn't eating.

"You not hungry?" Aliyah questions.

A smirk grows on Elijah's face as he leans forward on the island, "Yeah, I am."

His eyes scan Aliyah's face, lust taking over his senses as he looks his girlfriend up and down.

Aliyah, however, was having a very slow moment, "Then, why don't you eat?" Elijah says nothing, hoping his eyes would give it away. Aliyah raises an eyebrow in confusion. Then suddenly, just when he tilts his head in amusement, she finally gets it, "Oh ━ OH!" Aliyah's eyes follow him as he steps around the island to stand in front of her.

His arms wrap around her seated figure, her hands moving to rest on his forearms as he leans in, planting a passionate kiss on her lips.

"I'm not ready," Aliyah whispers against his lips. He pulls away, meeting her eyes with a sympathetic gaze. He cups both sides of her face, "I'm sorry ━"

"Hey," He stops her, tucking a loose curl behind her ear, "Nothing to be sorry for. I know you're still recovering."

"I should be over it," She tells him, snaking her arms to wrap around his neck, "It's been almost two months, but it's still..." She trails off, not knowing what else to say.

Elijah shakes his head and kisses her forehead, "You don't have to explain yourself, Lee."

He draws her into a warm hug, her arms moving from his neck to his waist, her head resting lazily on his chest. He holds her head to his body, allowing her the comfort she craves.

Before the two can bask in their moment, the doorbell rings, breaking them from their cuddle.

Aliyah drops her arms from around him, "Time to babysit."

whew idek if i published yesterday hut here ya goooo,, some cute eliyah momentssssssssss

also i just finished season 11 of grey's anatomy tonight and im a lil dehydrated from all this crying i been doing ( iykyk )

props to my good sis paIinoia for helping w the ideassss 😊😊

which reminds me,, y'all should follow our joint account GREYSINC ━ you guys won't regret it 🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 152 24
After the 24-year-old, content creator and influencer Muna Amadi was betrayed by her boyfriend and bestfriend, she decided to move to New York for a...
463K 26.7K 29
Kayla Kavari meets Jack Holland, a handsome doctor, on her way to visit the medical campus that she will call home for the next four years. Jack hasn...
1.6M 92.5K 81
(EDITING BUT COMPLETE) Roses Are Red And Violet Is Blue. Doctor Violet Ankamah is a surgeon and a great one at that. Her life is perfect. Her job...
380K 18.8K 49
Nalani King.. gorgeous but taken, goofy but smart, so smart that she she skipped quite a few grades- hence why she is a young doctor. Nalani is engag...