Manan : After marriage

By imteenasingh0211

it's a love marriage of two people... who loves each other a lot ...let see in the story😎....and yup their a... More

characters
part one
Manan meet
I like u nandani
Manan at nandani's house
nandani shifts at manik's house
new cover
Manan at manik's bungalow
manik's confession, nandani's reaction
nandani's real feelings
nandani's confession
bless full night for Manan
We Are In Love
Welcome To Rajasthan
Chomu Palace
Engagement 1st part
Engagement part 2
haldi
Mehndi
Sangeet
Manan Marriage (part 1)
Sorry
I am back 😃
Manan marriage (part 2)
First night
NEW COVER
NEW STORY
MORNING HOTNESS
One Year Leap
Lucky Or Unlucky
Feeling Helpless
Manik Feel Something Fishy
Broken Manik
Finally Everything Is Fine

Shopping for marriage

3.7K 128 14
By imteenasingh0211

Happy reading guys 😊❤️-

All planned to go for shopping on the next day... Manan's friends got ready in the morning...and came to Manik's house..
Manan too got ready .. and then all couples went with their cars towards the mall...

Mukbhi's car

Cavya's car

Manan's car.

Manan in the car...

Manik was driving the car...
He looked at nandini who was looking outside the window... He was continuously admiring her... Nandhini felt his intense gase.. so she turned.. towards him and smiled...

Manik

Nandani

Manik put his one hand on her thighs... Driving with other hand...
He started rubbing her thighs.. nandani widened her eyes..

Nandani: Mani what are you doing...

Manik: don't u know jaan.. romancing aur kya...winking 😉...

Nandani: Mani are you made... driving pr focus kro...

Manik: I'm doing both work together...and dare u stop me...

Nandani stopped her ranting...as she knew it is of no use...manik started being to possessive for her day by day...she is little scared with his this behavior..but other side..she even knows that.. His Mani can never hurt her...she smiles at her thought...

Manik stopped the car aside....it was isolated area...

Nandani: what happened manii.. why you stopped the car..

Manik didn't say anything.. but pulled nandani..on his lap putting her leg either side of his body ...and started kissing her... nandani knew that...this is coming...so she started responding... manik tasted all the corners of her mouth ...then bite her lower lips... blood started coming from her lip...manik sucked all blood from her lips.... after having enough... they broke apart...then he started kissing her neck... harshly and gaved a hickey there too... which made nandani came to reality...manik was kissing her neck...his one hand was behind her neck...and other was busy rubbing her one thigh...

Nandani: manii...wee arree ... getting...late...( She said this with so much of difficulty)

Manik just hmmed..

Nandani: manniiii... little louder

Now he also came to the real world 😂..

Manik: kya yrr...romance ki dushman...

Nandani: manik...sb hmara mall m wait kr rhe hnge... and u know na Kabir Bhai ...he can never left a single chance to tease us...

Manik: okk na..😕😕chlo

Nandani chuckled 😅...then they again settled to their seats...and after sometime both reached to mall...

Cabir: lo aagye...Romeo and Juliet...Bhai itna waqt Kyu lgaa...
..haa haa I know manik..Tere hormones control nii hte...meri hot behen ke saamne...pr thda toh rehem kr uss pr...

Nandani was just blushing...her face was literally giving competition to tomatoes...

Manik: Oye kutte...lg rha h..Tere Marne ka man h..

And manik started running behind me ...

Kabir: manik tu Mera sbse acha dost h na...dkh Kya tu apni behen navya ko vidhwa krna chahta h...aree thda toh rehem kr mujhpr...

Manik: hatt...Sala nautanki..

And they all enters in the mall...first they all went in girls sections...as girl takes more time then boys ( I don't think so 🙄)

Cabir was busy with navya ... helping her in choosing dresses...and also doing his romance...
Same case was with mukbhi...

Coming towards our Manan...let see what they are doing...

nandani was selecting her lahenga for their wedding...and manik was all time rejecting that...saying
jaan...it's color is so dark...
Jaan it's color is so light...
Jaan look at this...so simple...I want something different for our marriage...

Now nandani became hell frustrated...and she looked at him angrily ... putting her both hands on her waist...

Nandani: manik are you mad😡....you almost have rejected 50 lehengas..I'm tired..now...jao khud hi choose krlo...aur khud hi Meri jagah mandap mein pehen ke baith jaana😕..

Manik grumpily: sorry na jaan...acha one last time... plsss mere liye manjao na.. plssss

Nandani smiled at his cuteness...

Nandani: manii u r so cute... said pulling his cheeks...

Manik making an irritating face...

Manik: from where you find me cute...huh!
Ladkiya fidaa h mujhpr ...as I'm the hottest, sexiest men...

Nandani narrowed her eyes...

Nandani: don't you dare to think about... another girl Malhotra...
I will kill that girl...(pulling him holding his collar.) You are just mine... understood..

Manik smiled at her possessiveness...
She is also just same like him...they are not perfect alone but when they are together...they are more than perfect 😊❤️...

Manik: yes janam..I'm only URS...

Nandani smiled...than manik chose a lehenga ...it was very beautiful...

nandani pov: thank God...kuch toh pasnd aaya...Mr. Malhotra ko...and chuckled pov end.

Nandani saying okk... went to changing room...

In changing room

Nandani was wearing the lahenga...but she was not being able to pull its zip...after trying a lot...she heard a knock from outside...

Manik: nanduuuu...why are you taking so much time...come na I wanna see you...

Nandani opened the door...manik breath hitched seeing her in lahenga...she was looking so beautiful...
He came inside.. locking the door..of changing room...then his eyes went on the mirror..which was behind nandani...he saw her open zip...

Nandani: wo mani...wo... actually Meri zip..

Manik pulled her by waist...and hugged her..he started kissing her neck..in hug only...

Nandani: Mani Kya kr rhe ho...hmare friends hamara wait kr rhe honge...

Manik: Kya yrr..😕

But giving up ...he turned her around..and zipped her lehanga...
Manik hugged her from behind...both were looking into the mirror...his head was on her shoulder...

Manik: sooo... ready to be..Mrs. Malhotra..

Nandani: yes..Mr. Malhotra..

And both smiled...😊

Then after doing all the shopping.....they did their lunch...with lots of masti and love...😊❤️..and came to their respective homes.

......................................................................
Precap: preparation for marriage

.....................................................................

Sorry for spelling and grammatical mistakes 😋...plss plss plss ..hit a like...give comments and suggestions....and also follow my profile...😊😊❤️❤️..

Stay blessed-
Take care ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 19.6K 27
Manik and nandani are married for 4 months but manik didn't expected her. Nandani tried to make their relation work but she too stop trying. She is b...
220K 20.3K 50
"The Magic is only in what books say , how they stiched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us." Marriage is a lifetime tie not...
1.8M 78.8K 58
SOME PARTS IN THE BOOK ARE PRIVATE TO READ THEM YOU NEED TO FOLLOW ME BECAUSE ONLY MY FOLLOWERS CAN READ THOSE PARTS. BEFORE ADDING THE BOOK MAKE SUR...
241K 13.1K 22
This is short story. Based on our favourite couple Manan . In these story there are many twists and turns.