THE CEO

Af M-U-S-I

"You work for me Arianna, so yes, I have the right to tell you what to do , and what I want you to do is ..."... Mere

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 9

3.1K 72 8
Af M-U-S-I

Dedicated to JairaBecker , CristinaVizcaino4 , ImraanBaig and Maleewan1993 thank you for being one the first people to comment good about my story.

And everyone else that is reading my story thank you.

//##//##//

On Saturday morning, I woke up and went on the internet to search for a job. But before that I made breakfast for Melissa and I. Then I don't know what crossed my mind I decided to search for Luca. His named came up and tons of articles did too. I looked at the most recent one. It said that him and Cheryl Stone one of the most famous models went on a date.

So he is enjoying his life while I must suffer and look for another job because of his arrogance. Who does he think he is, calling me names and getting away with it. I will make him suffer soon enough. Right now I need to find a job.

Soon enough Melissa woke up, she always woke up late. We had the breakfast I made and spoke about random things. And the topic of Luca's date came up and random cusses came out of my mouth and I was ranting some horrible things about him.

Mellisa was trying to calm me down and I eventually did calm down. We spent the rest of the day out keeping my mind off the getting a job and just enjoyed. The next day however was spent with me trying to get interviews, I got a few for Monday.

Luca went on another date with another model. I tried to ignore it and eventually I did. Monday came around and I went for the interviews and I was told no for all I still had hope.

The rest of the week went the same, Luca going on dates and I couldn't get a job. And I was very suspicious about that because they all said the same thing. That I wasn't qualified enough for the job even though some of them were also a personal assistant job.

I spent Saturday moping around, I lost hope. Sunday came around I was going to try again, on my laptop I went on sites for jobs and I was looking for something, anything. I then heard a knock on the door. I opened it and seen who it was and closed it again.

But before it closed he put his foot in the doorway and pushed it open and entered the apartment. He looked around, I could see it was not something he was used to, he probably only sees the fancy places for rich people mines was simple.

He sat down on my couch and signed for mr to sit down too. "What are you doing here Luca!? You can't just barge into my apartment like that. I will call the cops" I said. I was pissed off seriously who does he think he is? What does he want from me now?

" Arianna, did you forget that about the contract that you signed before you started working. You need to pay the company 1 million dollars if you leave before two years are up. If not you got to prison." He said smugly.

" What? when?" Then I realised that I did indeed sign a contract on my first day at work, he made sure I signed it. I immediately paled, 'what? I can't go back to working for him, he is evil. ' I cried in my head.

"Arianna, I will be generous and give you a chance either you come back to work, pay me or go to prison." He said. Generous my foot, he gives me no choice he know I don't have money and I can't go to prison. And I was about to protest, he can't do it that.

"No I will not do anything as such , I don't want to ever work for you again. You insulted me and called me names that nobody would ever call me. I don't want to see your face ever again." He looked guilty, good he should.

"Arianna I apologise for that, I truly am sorry I didn't mean what I said." He said sorrowfully. Why did he say it then?'

" But you still have to pay up then or go to prison. You decide, you can always just come back." The asshole has no remorse. He doesn't consider my feelings. For a second I thought that he did.

"No sir, I can come back, can't you do something else?" He got up with an inhuman speed and pinned me more into the couch. "Miss Grey, I am doing something else by letting you come back, you will be in the streets or in prison if not." He is such a dick seriously, I've never met anyone so arrogant before.

"And are you not wondering why you can't get a job?" And that is when I realised he made sure I don't get a job anywhere else, he told them what to tell me so I don't get a job. Oh My God the nerve of this guy.

"What the hell, you can't just do that, it's wrong and because of you I couldn't get a job, I felt like shit because of you." I was about to kill someone and it would most likely be the person or shall I rather say the animal infront of me.

"Miss Grey, you have no choice but to come back now, or you will be jobless." He said smugly. I had no choice he did trap me here. "Okay then I will come back, but just know that I will not make your life easy. You will regret calling me back." And she's back.

" Well Arianna, I don't expect anything less from you, welcome back." He said with that annoying smug smirk on his face. Does he not have something better to do now.

"Oh Arianna, I hope you didn't forget of the anniversary party of the company next weekend. " I did forget but that was because I left and I wasn't interested anymore. " Don't you worry sir, I didn't it still is going to be the best. "

I called my friends and told them about me being back, they argued with me a little eventually they gave in. I also reminded them about the party. I didn't tell them the real reason I was back they would worry too much. 

I then remembered Adrianna was coming over for the week and my mood lightened after that. I called her and she reminded me of the time she would be arriving and I told her that I didn't forget.

I cleaned my house up and I went grocery shopping and everything she came later that day. I told her that I had work the next day and I would try to come early home. She agreed and we spent the rest of the day talking about our childhood memories and I told her about Luca, I didn't mention his name I just told her he was my boss.

When she heard what he did and she came up with a way to prank him and I just smirked. ' Perfect he won't know what hit him.'

We planned that prank and a few other ones for him for the whole week. We had pizza for supper and we went to sleep. Adrianna and I shared a bed ofcourse since I didn't have a guest room and we have shared a bed whenever we slept at each others house, it brought back memories.

I went to work the next day I was going to prank him on the Tuesday because it was too soon for that. I went to my office did the work I missed out and eventually it was my lunch break. I told Rosy the night before I was coming back she was excited but also a bit disappointed.

I went to the lunch room with her and there I seen James I approached him and he hugged me had a huge smile on his face. We pulled away "Arianna, you are back, what happened to you this past week?" I didn't want to tell him the truth so I said, " I had a break the work was getting too much and I wanted to plan the anniversary party it would be better to plan without disturbances."

" Oh I get you, it's difficult to plan something with Mr. Grumpy pants disturbing you for whatever he does." I just giggled at that. Ahh perfect nickname for him. We spoke as we finished our food. Eventually the lunch break was over. I went to Luca's office to ask him if I could leave early.

I went in and asked him, he asked me why and told him that I had a guest over. And he agreed and told me that I should also start with the party planning he would let me go to the venue after my lunch break to set up.

I went home and Adrianna made some cakes and cupcakes, she always was the best Baker too, even at a small age. She wants to own a bakery and she works in one in Pennsylvania. That is where she moved from New York. My dad is still here he lives in Brooklyn though and I in Queens.

Anyways Adrianna is thinking of moving here. So I will get to see her more and the thought of that makes me very happy because we can prank a lot people together and do a lot more. In highschool we went separate so I didn't prank anyone unfortunately, though I wish I pranked some people more, like Jason or Chloe. But I didn't so that sucks but I do have a chance to prank Luca though so it's all good.

//##//##//

I hope u enjoyed this chapter .

Follow me on wattpad

Vote and comment on my chapters please

Until I update again!

'Ciao la mia Bella lettori'

✌✌✌

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

633K 22.8K 42
"don't come any closer" I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. I press my back against the shelf and he traps me with his two hands. "do you...
2.1M 76.3K 62
#1 ambivalent love series Highest rank #23 in romance Meet Britondii Luca - the simple 23 years old woman living with her best friend Lucas,the proud...
1M 40.3K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
647K 23.5K 31
**COMPLETED** "TELL ME WHY YOU SPECIFICALLY CHOSE MY LIFE TO RUIN?" Her heart was beating out of her chest. She thought she might just die right the...