Hood Baby (Completed)

By thereallashleynicole

You can take the baby out the hood. But you can't take the hood out the baby. More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61

3

6K 238 51
By thereallashleynicole

~Trevae POV

"So you found a job?" Messiah asked on the other end of the FaceTime call. "Yeah. Some random dude got me a job at the diner. I guess he's close with the owner." I shrugged. "Damn thats lucky."

"As hell. I hope he comes through there again so I can thank him." I said. "When do you start?"

"Tomorrow after school. She gave me my uniform and stuff. I'm working at the drive-thru."

"Definitely gone ride through that guy." He said laughing. "Just to make fun of me." I said shaking my head. "I'll see you at school tomorrow." He said. "Okay. Bye." I hung up the phone. I got out the bed walking out to the living room. April was with her third group of dudes today.

"Hey baby sis." She said making me raise a brow. "Come sit down." She patted the seat next to her. "For what?" I asked. "I need your help."

"Help with what?"

"Just come sit down. Stop being so fucking difficult." She scoffed. "Call up one of the other ten dudes you had over here. I'm going for a walk."

**Next Morning**

I woke up out my sleep feeling water poured on me. "What the fuck April!" I said getting up. "You embarrassed me last night." She said. "Sorry to hear that." I shrugged. "You need to learn how to respect me."

"I tried to respect you but you gotta give it to get it." I got out the bed trying to walk to my bathroom. "I didn't tell you to fucking move."

"April I have to get ready for school and you're going to make me late. Move please." I sighed. "I'll see yo ass after school."

**

"Okay students. Today we will be pairing up for this assignment. But don't worry, I will be providing the pairs." Ms. Jones smiled. I hated when she did that because she always pairs me with Garcia.

After she paired us, she handed out the assignments. "You have twenty minutes." She said. "You should smile more." Garcia said looking at me. "I'll smile when there's something to be happy about." I said. "You going to that party tonight?"

"What party?" I asked. "Since the homecoming game is this weekend, the football team is having a party." He said. "I'm not a party person." I shrugged. "Come onnn." He said pushing my shoulder. "I never see you come to the school parties. Just come this one time. You can bring your little boy toy." He smirked. "For the last time, he is my best friend you idiot." I said. "Okay whatever. Here's the address for it." He said ripping a piece of his work. "You do know you have to turn that in right?"

"Yeah I know. I'm hoping to see you." He said handing me the paper.

**

After school I waited out in the courtyard for Messiah. "I missed you on the bus this morning." He said walking up to me. "April made me late."

"You need a ride home?" He asked. "Nah I got to work. I got my uniform in my bag." I said. "You doing anything tonight?" I asked him.

"No. Why?"

"Garcia invited me to this party. I think I want to go." I said. "You? Going to a party? I would've never thought." He gasped. "Shut up. Will you go with me?" I asked. "Yeah. What time?" He asked. "He said it starts at eight and I get off work at nine."

"Ight. I'll ask my dad to let me borrow the car."

**

"Welcome to Eleven City Diner. What can I get for you today?"

"Yeah let me get the Angus Steakburger meal, no tomato and a sprite."

"Will that be all for you today sir?"

"Yeah that's it."

"Your total is $8.27. Come around to the next window for me."

The car drove around. It was the dude who got me the job. "Nice to see you doing ya job kid." He said. "Thanks for getting me this job." I said with a small smile. "No problem. Here." He said handing me a twenty. "Keep the change." He said.

After I got off work I called Messiah to come pick me up with his dads car.

**

"Finally." I said getting inside. "My bad. My mom was being extra. You ready?" I asked. "Stop be by my house first. I need a change of clothes."

"Aren't you worried about your sister?" He asked. "I'll just sneak through my window. I'll be quick."

**

When we pulled up to my house, there was a whole bunch if cars and music blasting. I guess she decided to throw her own party. I didn't tell her where I was going so I had to be as low key as possible. I went around the back going into my room through the window.

The house reeked of weed and booze. I went into my closet grabbing some ripped jeans and a hoodie. I put on my slip on vans and left back out the window.

"That was quick." Messiah said once I got in the car. "I told you it wasn't going to take long. Now drive before somebody comes out here." He pulled off making his way to the address Garcia gave me.

**

We got there seeing a boat load of cars. They had the whole street blocked off. "Too many damn people out here." Messiah said.

We got a parking space and walked inside the party. "YOOO! YOU ACTUALLY CAME!" Garcia yelled walking up to me. "Wassup boy toy." He said looking at Messiah. "Don't make me drop yo ass." He said clenching his jaw. "Here." He pulled two shots off the table. "I don't drink." I said. "C'mon its a party. Just one shot." Garcia said. I looked over at Messiah who already took his.

He goes to parties sometimes so he's used to this. "What the hell." I shrugged. I took the shot feeling the burning in my throat. "Gosh that shit is strong." I said. "There's food and stuff like that in the kitchen. Knock yourselves out."

**

"Its not that bad." I said after being here for about two hours. My phone started ringing. It was April. I ignored and continued dancing to the music that was playing. A few seconds later, a text came through.

From April : I KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT! WHO TOLD YOU TO GO TO A PARTY! IM ON MY WAY TO GET YOU NOW!
Delivered : 11:17 p.m

The fuck is she yelling for. I ignored that too and went to go find Messiah. "Garcia you seen Messiah?" I asked him. "Who?"

"Boy toy."

"Oh uh, I think he went upstairs with some chick. I advise you to not go up there." He laughed. "Okay then." I went out to the front of the house where more people were.

"TREVAE!" I heard my name being yelled. I looked up seeing April. Ugh. Everyone outside got quiet. "April can you please just go." I sighed. "Get yo ass in this car before I fuck you up." She said through the window. You could see people from inside the house coming out.

"I'll come home when I'm ready." I said. She got out the car. "You got ten seconds girl." I just stood there. She walked up to me. "April move."

"WHOOP HER ASS!" Some drunk yelled from behind me. I turned around to walk back into the house. April kicked me in my back causing to me hit the concrete. "I told you I don't like being embarrassed." She said crouching down next to me. She grabbed my hair pulling my head up. "Find your own ride home." She scoffed. She walked back to her car driving off.

"Trevae!" I heard my name being yelled. Messiah helped me off the floor. "Come on." He said trying to walk to the car. "I'll take the train." I said wiping my face. "I have a whole car Trevae come on."

"No. I need to be by myself. I'll take the train and walk back to your house. Make sure you're there to open your window." I said walking off. I pulled my hoodie over my head thinking about what just happened.

**

I had made it halfway to the train station but I stopped to take a break. There was a park up the block that I walked to. I sat down on the bench just feeling the wind. I heard yelling and fighting going on in an alley. I was bored so I went to check it out. It was probably the same two crackheads fighting over territory like they always do. Them fights be entertaining on the low.

"I told you I wanted my fucking money and you played me." A male voice said. "I swear, I'm not the one playing with yo money. I'd never do you like that." Another voice said. He was crying. I got closer to see what was going on. "I hate getting out of character Ricky and you know that. But I don't play bout my fucking money."

"A-Ace man I swear. I-I didn't do anything." As I was getting closer my foot stepped on a branch. "Fuck." I said. "WHO OUT HERE!" He yelled. I started running. I looked back seeing someone chasing me. I do not want to die tonight.

"I WILL FUCKING SHOOT YOU! STOP RUNNING!" The dude yelled. I stopped with my hands in the air. The dude approached me with a ski mask and a hoodie. "I swear I ain't see nothing. I ain't hear nothing I was just going home man." I said avoiding eye contact.

He grabbed me flipping my body over his shoulder. "What the fuck put me down!" I said hitting his back.

Out of nowhere, everything went black.

MAKE SURE TO VOTE⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

691K 16.2K 72
There's always a thin line between love and hate🀍
1.1M 33.4K 50
"A woman can be patient A woman can be strong A woman can forgive but a woman will get tired !!"
172K 5.1K 44
I can't lose , when I'm with you β€οΈπŸ’€
89.4K 4.2K 20
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘀𝘴𝘡𝘒𝘴𝘺 ...