Broken and Pregnant✔

By blood_lust_24

Heartbreak,betrayal and suicide. Stefani Summers has been through alot and she's just a teen. Her life truly... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty- One
Chapter Twenty- Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Eighteen

57 3 0
By blood_lust_24

I was awaken by rain and I could hear Destiny crying. I get up,careful not wake Richard and went next door to get Destiny.

"Hey baby. Mommy is here." I pick her up and went downstairs. I sit at the counter and feed her. When I was finish I look at her and thank God for giving her to me.

I thank him for giving me Richard too. Because of him I'm still here today and because of him I'm where I am today. Because of him Destiny is here.

"He may not be your biological father but he's the best father you'll ever had. He love you as if you were his and I will forever be grateful for everything he has done."

Arms settle on my shoulder and I look up at Richard. He kiss me before kissing Destiny.

"Are you up for a seminar?"

"What kind?"

"Teen moms and moms to be."

"Yes. When is it?"

"Today. Well in the morning at the high school."

"Ok I'll get ready."

I get myself ready in a knee length dress and put Destiny in a matching one. I did a light make-up and slip my heels in. I add a bow to her hair before going downstairs.

Sam was by the door and his face lit up when he saw us.

"Wanna hold her?"

"Really?"

"You're like her big brother." I hand her to him and he couldn't take his eyes off her.

"I'm ready." Richard came downstairs in his usual black suit. I set his tie better and then we were ready.

"Where's Destiny?"

"Sam has her." We went outside and saw the two. Destiny has a right grip Sam's finger.

"Let's go Sam." He hand over Destiny and we got in the car and head for the school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 32.3K 81
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
585K 48.8K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
862K 71.8K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.5M 133K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...