Chapter Six

Richard
I found the office and went on without knocking. They were talking to a couple.

"Mr. Blackstone. You come the right time."

"My baby." The woman came towards me and I move Stefani out of her reach.

"Don't touch her,"I growl causing her to flinch.

"Mr. Blackstone she's their daughter."

"They should think about that before they kick her out for being pregnant."

"You don't know what happened,"said Mr. Summers.

"I know enough." Stefani started to turn in my arms and her eyes open. "Its ok,"I said to her.

She saw her parents and her eyes glisten with tears. I set her down and she cling on to me.

"What are they doing here?"she asked. "You shouldn't be here." She look up at me and the hatred in her eyes take me off guard. Looking at her parents there was a murderous look on her face.

"Stefani we're sorry,"her mother said. "Please forgiven us."

She slap her mother and she fall to the ground. But it didn't stop there.

"My whole life I've been call a slut. A prostitute. A useless bag of trash. You have Gwen at fifteen and Travis at seventeen." She scratch her across the face and I pull her back.

"Stefani calm down. We don't want to hurt the baby." Her body started to relax and I look at her parents. "We'll be going and don't try to contact her again."

I lead her out of the building and she sigh. "I'm sorry Mr. Blackstone. I didn't mean-"

"Call me Richard and you have a purpose to do what you did." I send Sanders a message and wait.

"I need to get a job. I have to find a place."

"You'll be living with me. How old are you?"

"Sixteen."

"You're sixteen and pregnant. You can't raise a child on your own."

"You're willing to help a stranger take care of a baby that's not yours?"

"You're the first. I don't make a habit of it."