WHEN THEY MET.....AGAIN ❤️

By LoveARsindu

" Say that you don't love me looking into my eyes..... Anu." He yelled at her. " I don't love you." She said... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 71

31.9K 1.1K 278
By LoveARsindu

" Ma, how many times I have told you not to work?" Anu said going into the kitchen.

" I am not working beta, I am just cooking your favourite dish." She said smiling at her daughter in law.

" When I am here, you shouldn't be working.....no actually when I am not here also you shouldn't be working." Anu said frowning making her laugh.

" Then what I should do the whole day? I will get bored." She replied.

" You can go for shopping or you can meet your friends or you can read your favourite novels......" Anu was thinking more options.

" But I like spending my time with my kids." She said pinching Anu's cheek.

" So come on now, sit and spend some time with me." Anu said dragging her to the dining table.

" Arey! Let me switch off the stove atleast." She exclaimed.

" I will cook." Saying this Anu resumed the cooking.

" It smells yummy!" Anu says grinning at her.

" Your cooking skills are amazing.....please teach me too." Anu pleaded her.

" Okay." Saying this she got up.

" You don't need to get up for that, just order me from there itself my highness." Anu said bowing making her laugh.

" Why are you laughing Ma?" Siddharth came and sat beside her.

She pointed at her daughter in law making him chuckle.

" I have a complain against your wife." She said seriously.

" What?" He asked raising his brow.

" Anu doesn't let me do any work." She pouted.

" Good, because you need to take rest more and take time for yourself too." He said seriously.

" You both will make me mad." She said and they laughed at her.

Just then the door bell rang and Siddharth went to see who it is.

" Who was that?" Anu asked switching off the stove when she saw Siddharth coming in holding something.

" Photographer. He brought our wedding album." Siddharth said.

Anu and his mom squealed loudly making him jump in his place. They both snatched the album from his hands and ran away like kids who got their favourite toy.

He went in searching for them as they were not in the living room and in their bedroom too.

" Are you searching for our beloved ladies?" His father asked him smirking.

" Yes. They just disappeared." Siddharth wondered and his father pointed him his parents bedroom.

He walked towards it and opened the door. He saw both were talking excitingly and laughing looking at the photos. He smiled looking at them at like that and his father joined him.

They both also went inside and sat beside them to see their memories. A particular photo caught his attention where Neha was teasing him while Anu was blushing looking down and everyone were laughing looking at them.

Anu looked at him who already went down into the memory lane of their most important day and she couldn't help but to remember that memorable day too

.
.
.

Siddharth was tapping his foot impatiently sitting on the mandap arranged for their marriage ceremony and waiting for his bride who is not yet in the mandap.

" Will you stop shaking your leg? Everyone are looking at you only." Neha said gritting her teeth while smiling awkwardly looking around.

" I don't care, when will she come?" Siddharth asked standing up from his seat impatiently.

" Sit down!" She pushed him down quickly when everyone are looking at them curiously.

" What's happening?" Raj asked going near them.

" He can't wait to see his bride." Neha said sighing.

" Siddharth what are you doing? Put your mobile aside." Neha exclaimed snatching his phone away.

" Hey! I was calling Anu!" Siddharth shouted making everyone look at them and laugh.

Neha gave an awkward laugh glaring at Siddharth who was frowning at her and Raj just shook his head at them.

" You can't call her and talk to her like that." She whisper yelled at him.

" Why?" He frowned more.

" There are some rituals and you need to follow them until your marriage." She said sternly.

" Give my phone back." He said blankly.

" No." She replied seriously.

He tried to snatch his phone while she was snatching back and then just in one minute a mini wrestling match started between them while Raj watched them with wide eyes and Karthik stood as their referee with Riya watching them in amusement. Audience watched everything with curiousity as if they are watching a movie.

" What's going on here?" Siddharth and Anu's parents came there looking at them in shock.

" Sid behave yourself, you are the groom." His father scolded him and they sat silently.

" Ma, where is Anu." He asked.

" She is coming beta." Anu's mother replied and he nodded his head.

Just then Anu entered along with some ladies and Neha ran towards her to bring her to the mandap.

Siddharth sat rooted in his place looking at her as his bride and she was the most beautiful bride he ever saw. Anu still didn't look at him but sat beside him and the ritual began.

All the while Siddharth sat staring at her who was going red because of his stare and their family and friends are watching them happily.

" Stop staring at her, she is going to be with you your whole life." Neha teased making Sid embarrass and Anu blush while everyone laughed at them.

Siddharth frowned at Anu who didn't look at him even for once and all he was doing was looking at her. The time has come to tie the knot and that time she looked at him and kept looking at him.

She didn't understand how he is looking more handsome with each day and today was his best as she had never saw such an handsome groom. Siddharth finally smiled widely when he saw her looking at him and their eyes locked.

They kept staring at each other until they got interrupted as they had to finish the ritual. Soon, the ritual was over and they finally got married. The people who were watching them in the audience were mesmerized looking the couple as they can see love for each other just looking at them.

Their parents got tears looking them as a couple now as they have gone through so much in their lives but they both had always loving each other and fought for each other. Now finally they are together and everyone couldn't be more happier.

Now it is the time for a final ritual....it's Bidaai time and what surprised everyone was it was not like a normal Bidaai as no one was crying. They were shocked to see that bride was happy leaving her parents and going to her in law's house. They were even more shocked to see their conversation as they were expecting whole lot of tears and drama.

" Anu, be nice and take care of Sid and most importantly don't trouble him." Anu's mom warned Anu who pouted at her while Siddharth smirked at her.

All were shocked because it should be other way around as she should be saying to Siddharth to take care of her daughter.

" You are always on his side." Anu grumbled glaring at the smirking Siddharth.

" Awe Anu, don't worry. I am on your side beta, we both are a team from now onwards." Siddharth's mom said and Anu grinned hugging her while their fathers and friends laughed looking at their childishness.

And this was everyone's limit as a mother in law should never support a  daughter in law.

They all sighed thinking of them as some crazy family and went back to their homes.

.
.
.

Siddharth and Ananya looked at each other and smiled knowingly. They all spent their time looking at the album and reminiscing their beautiful memories.

******

Anu was feeling different today with a squeasing feeling inside her stomach like something uneasy and she doesn't know why but she feels like something is going to happen.

And she hopes that something is not the bad thing.

Currently she is in the office waiting for Siddharth to arrive from the site inspection for which he had gone in the morning so that they can discuss about the new project.

"Anu are you okay?" Neha asked for the tenth time today because she never saw such uneasiness in her.

" Yeah Anu, just feeling a little bit off......Why Siddharth has not arrived yet?" She asked frowning.

" He must have got stuck in the traffic." Neha reasoned.

" But he is not lifting my calls too and he never does that......atleast he will drop a message if he is busy." Anu said worried.

" Stop worrying Anu.....Raj is also with him, wait I will call Raj." Neha said.

" You don't know Neha, I was having this uneasy feeling since morning and I feel nauseous too." She said holding her head while Neha tried calling Raj.

" Raj is not lifting my calls." Neha said after sometime.

" What?" Anu stood abruptly making her feel dizzy.

" Anu what happened?" Neha asked worried.

" Nothing, I want to see Siddu......I will not be in peace until I see him alright." Anu said and hurriedly went outside of her cabin and Neha ran behind her.

" Anu! Where are you going?" Neha yelled running after her.

" To the site he went for inspection." Anu said looking for a taxi.

" Wait Anu! Raj is calling!" Neha shouted and Anu went towards her who is talking on the phone now.

But seeing her expressions, her uneasy feeling got increased more.

" Neha what did Raj say?" Anu enquired.

" Come we will go to them." Neha said seriously.

" But what did he say?" Anu shouted from behind and Neha told some address to the driver.

" Anu, don't worry......Raj just said to come there." Neha said and they both sat in the taxi.

They didn't speak anything the whole ride and Anu sat stunned in her place when the taxi was stopped in front of the city hospital. She got down and was looking at the hospital gulping the lump formed in her throat.

Neha paid the fare and looked at her best friend who is in the verge of crying.

" Please tell me that we are here just to meet Dr. Ramesh." Anu asked in tears.

Neha looked down and nodded her head in no making her scare.

" What happened?" She asked directly.

" A small accident in the site.....come we should go inside." Neha said calmly and took her inside.

Anu's heart was thumping loudly in her chest and tears were not stopping.

" Raj, how is he?" Neha asked as soon as they saw him.

" He is being treated." Raj said cautiously looking at Anu.

" What happened exactly?" Neha asked.

" When we were inspecting the site, suddenly there was some mechanical problem with the huge machine present there and Siddharth got hit by one of its parts as he was standing near to that machine." Raj said and Anu gasped loudly.

" I want to see him." Anu cried.

" He is fine Anu..... doctors are treating his wounds." Raj said rubbing her back.

She went towards the room, he has been kept and tried to look through the glass door. She saw his blood stained clothes kept aside and also his wound on his head which is bleeding.

Her anxiousness increased looking at his blood and tears flowed from her eyes like a river. Her eyes got blurred, her palms became sweaty and an ache hit her brain.

In no time she hit the ground and fell unconscious making her friends shout her name in worry. Doctors rushed her to check upon her and Raj immediately called Dr. Ramesh.

Dr. Ramesh came running to see what has happened to her and was shocked to know about the Siddharth's accident. He was not informed about the accident earlier as he was in a surgery at that time. He checked her vitals and made some tests on her to see what had happened to her actually.

Anu was laid unconscious but her mind was awake. It was showing her the different scenarios of what had happened in her past. A series of incidents played in her mind and slowly step by step her brain laid whole past infront of her.

There was no one in the room as they went to check upon Siddharth's condition.

She was frowning, smiling and crying while sleeping remembering her past. At one point she started squirming in her sleep on the bed and it was like she wants to do something but was unable to do.

She remembered how Siddharth used to talk to her daily when she was in coma and how he behaved when people asked him to move on. At one point she even saw him shouting at Dr. Ramesh and storming away in his car angrily.

She wanted to stop him but she couldn't and suddenly she was drifting away from him which made her cry out his name loudly.

" SIDDU!" She yelled and sat up on her bed panting heavily.

She frowned when she saw that she is in a hospital room. Suddenly she remembered the accident of Siddharth and rushed out of the room removing the saline tubes attached to her.

She doesn't know whether to feel happy that she had remembered her past or to be sad that Siddharth is in danger. Soon, she reached the room and saw Neha and Raj talking to Dr. Ramesh.

"Raj, how is he?" Anu went running towards them making them shock.

" Anu, don't run like that....you are not well." Neha said worriedly.

" How is Siddharth?" She asked them loudly.

" He is okay now but still unconscious." Neha said smiling and Anu hugged her happily.

" I want to see him." She said looking at the doctor.

" Ofcourse, you can go inside." Ramesh said.

And Anu didn't wait even for a second.

Her heart ached looking at him like that and walked towards him silently. She relaxed when she saw there were no serious injuries except for the shoulder which looks a little bad. His forehead and hands have some small wounds and there were scratches here and there.

He was alive and safe that's what matters to her the most.

She held his hand and kept staring at him like if she blinks, he will disappear. Suddenly she felt his movement and he slowly opened his eyes. He was startled with the surroundings at first and then remembered the accident.

Shit! Anu!

He thought and immediately he saw her face in front of him. Her face and eyes were red like she has been crying for hours and his heart pained looking at her like that.

" Anu." He called.

" Siddu!" She yelled and cried keeping her head on his hand.

" Sshhhh Anu, I am fine.....please don't cry." Siddharth said in a strained voice.

" I was so scared..... I thought I would lose you." She cried.

Anu's parents and Siddharth's parents rushed to the hospital as soon as they heard about the accident. Everyone came inside when Anu informed them that he is conscious.

Everyone talked with him and he explained how the accident has happened and said that it was his fault that he stood at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Anu stood there quietly the whole time when everyone are talking to him as she still didn't come out of the shock. Siddharth observed her and he just wanted to hug her showing that he was fine but he can't.

She stood there blankly and looking down. Everyone tried to convince her that everything is fine but her mind halted at the point that he was in an accident and also the whole past suddenly came upon her at one time as a blow didn't help her. It was like a blow upon blow to her and she wasn't able to digest the whole thing yet.

" Ananya, I have checked him.....he is obsolutely fine and will be discharged in 2 days." Dr. Ramesh said smiling at her who looked at him in fear.

" It's not good for you to worry so much......you even fainted." He said.

" What! She fainted?" Siddharth asked in shock and everyone looked worried.

" Yeah, but doctor why did she faint all of a sudden?" Neha asked him worried.

" It came as a shock to her and she couldn't take it." Doctor said and Siddharth looked at her in worry who in turn looked at him with the se worry in her eyes.

" But there might be another reason too......" Doctor paused and everyone were looking at him anxiously.

" We made some tests on her to know she is alright and guys she is obsolutely alright." Doctor assured and everyone were relieved especially Siddharth.

" And from one of her tests we came to know that....." He paused again looking at each one of them.

" KNOW WHAT?" They all fired at him making him jump in his place.

" That she is pregnant." He said calmly.

" Oh." They all said in relief except for Anu who stood shocked in her place with the news and doctor raised his brows at the remaining people.

" WHAT!"

They all exclaimed after a whole minute of silence.

" Yes." Doctor said laughing looking at their faces.

And again there was silence.

But suddenly there were cheers and laughs filled in the room. Everyone couldn't control their happiness and shouting with joy.

Anu was overwhelmed with the news and didn't know how to react. She was just looking at Siddharth holding his hand while others were happy congratulating each other.

And on the other hand, there is no bound to Siddharth's happiness. He just want to detach himself from all the tubes and want to jump around in happiness but at first he wants to hug his Anu close to his heart.

Both were looking at each other with tears and Siddharth pulled her suddenly and she fell on his chest. She tried to get up but he held her with his free hand making her stop and hugged her.

" You made me the happiest person in the whole world today." He said kissing her forehead and she smiled.

" You didn't speak a word from that time." Siddharth said and she looked at him.

" I remember." She whispered.

" What?" He asked confused.

" I remember everything now." She said smiling at him.

And everyone went silent hearing this.

It took some time to digest what they have heard and when they processed everyone were smiling happily with tears.

" How? When?" He asked her wide eyed.

" When I fainted.....I remembered everything." She said smiling.

" This day couldn't get anymore better.....I think Siddharth's accident must have triggered her brain." Dr. Ramesh said happily going out to share the news with the doctors.

" Yes! Good news after good news." Saying this their parents went out to share the good news with their family and friends.

" Oh my God! I can't wait to hold the baby and I will spoil that kid so much and will be the best aunt." Neha said excitedly going towards the door.

" No way! I will not even let the baby near you....you will make him/her crazy like you." Raj said and went behind her earning a smack.

Both Siddharth and Anu laughed at them shaking their heads. They were alone now and looked at each other with content.

" I know you are worried but Anu I am fine.....just small injuries." He said making her sigh.

" I can't help Siddu.....I was so scared and shocked." She said.

" Please let go of the worry......we have got two good news today. I am so happy.....you got your memory back and also we are becoming parents!" Siddharth exclaimed with a big grin and she can't help but laugh at his excitement.

" Always smile and laugh like this. Now we should think about the baby too and stop worrying." He said seriously and she nodded her head.

" Yes you are right.....and I know you will be a good father." She said smiling leaning upon him.

" And you will be a great mother." He said pulling her towards him.

" I love you." Anu said.

" I love you too." He said.

And they kissed with all the love they have for each other.

.
.
.
.
.

........................The End......................

Hope I fulfilled everyone's wishes regarding the story as many of you wanted their marriage sequence.

Thank you each and every one who had showered love on this story. I am grateful for all your support because all your love had made me write the story even better.

Siddu and Anu have become a part of my life now and I have learnt so much from them.

I will miss them like crazy 😭

Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
41K 1.9K 54
Marriage can be bliss for some people and misery for others. But for Adah Dhar, it was pure business. When women marry for love, she did it as an oc...
2.3K 264 9
"This marriage is nothing but a contract. Deal?" Her brown eyes bored into the canvas of his dark ones as she hovered over him with her hands clutchi...
5.3K 487 18
"I did the searching and remembering, she did the disappearing and the forgetting." ~ Aadish Mathur ... "Why do you want to know?" Aadish asked gritt...