•°Arrange Marriage with Park...

By hobiwifeu525

.°•A girl who got married to help her family but the life has planned something else for her.°• - 'Oh, you wa... More

💗 INTRODUCTION💗
💗 CHAPTER 1💗
💗 CHAPTER 2💗
💗 CHAPTER 3💗
💗 CHAPTER 4💗
💗 CHAPTER 5💗
💗 CHAPTER 6💗
💗 CHAPTER 7💗
💗 CHAPTER 8💗
💗 AUTHOR'S NOTE💗
💗 CHAPTER 9💗
💗 CHAPTER 10💗
💗 CHAPTER 11💗
💗 CHAPTER 12💗
💗 CHAPTER 13💗
💗 CHAPTER 14💗
💗 AUTHOR'S NOTE 💗
💗 CHAPTER 16 💗
💗 CHAPTER 17💗
💗 CHAPTER 18💗
💗 CHAPTER 19💗
💗 CHAPTER 20💗
💗 CHAPTER 21💗
💗 CHAPTER 22💗
💗 CHAPTER 23💗
💗 CHAPTER 23 💗 "Real"
💗 CHAPTER 24💗
💗 CHAPTER 25💗
💗 CHAPTER 26💗
💗 CHAPTER 27 💗
💗 CHAPTER 28 💗
💗CHAPTER-29💗

💗 CHAPTER 15💗

9.9K 276 89
By hobiwifeu525

To be loved, to love someone,
I'll become your eye
For the adventure that lies ahead
-your eyes tell (BTS)

▪️▪️◾▪️◾▪️◾▪️◾▪️◾▪️◾▪️◾

"Let me give you your gift love."

----------------(SMUT AHEAD)----------------
🔞Don't read if you are not comfortable🔞

I pushed him on the bed and I closed the door behind me and stood there. I'm a submissive but I love to be a dominant.

Jimin's POV

My clothes were all wet. I looked at her, I can see lust in her eyes. I have never seen this side of her and to be honest, I'm a lil scared.

She came closer to me, looking straight into my eyes with made me gulp.

She came and sat on my lap and was looking at my lips.

Simar POV

I looked at his plumpy lips, I can't control myself now. I attacked his lips which surprised him. The kiss was passionate and rough and full of lust. I grabbed his head with one of my hand and deepen the kiss. We both were getting hot.

I want to explore his mouth but he was not letting me. So I pressed his member which made him moan and I took the chance and I explored his mouth. He taste of alcohol and lemon but sweet.

We both stopped to take breathe, we both were breathing heavily. I pushed him on the bed. Now he was laying on his back on the bed.

I took his shirt off and I saw his toned abs which made me drool. He is my hot, full course meal. I kissed his neck, I kissed every single part of his neck and I found his sweet spot and I sucked him.

"Ahh Sim..." He closed his eyes from pleasure. .

"Sshhhhhh, let me mark you baby." I said while smirking nd seeing my masterpiece.

I moved my hand on his abs, and going down in his pants and was sucking his neck and enjoying his scent.

I kissed him one last time and then I got on my knees and between his legs. I unbuckled his belt and his pulled down his pants. I can see his member, fully hard inside his boxers and wanted to be touched.

I could see that he wanted to be touched, and I chuckled at him. I pulled his boxers down and his member sprung out.

I widened my eyes at seeing the view infront of me. Jimin naked, all Soo hot and his big hard member, touching his stomach.

I sticked my tongue out and I grabbed his dick in my hands and he moaned loudly. I was moving my hands slowly which made him whimpered.

And then I gave kitten licks which mad him more frustrated.

"Stop teasing Sim, please." He said, in a low voice.

"Please what?" I asked him pumping his member slowly.

"Please take it in your mouth." He said, begging me to touch him.

And I took his dick in my mouth. He moaned and threw his head at back in pleasure.

I was sucking it, I could taste precum on his member, and I was pumping it with my other hand. And Jimin was a moaning mess.

I was moving my tongue around his dick, sucking it hard and I could feel him twitching. It means he was close.

"Ahhh.. Sim im- I'm close." He moaned.

He was moaning my name which made me soo wet. I started touching myself. I put my hand in my underwear and I was rubbing my clit while I took his whole member in my mouth. I was gaging on his member, I could feel his member touching my throat. And Jimin was moaning loudly.

I removed his dick from my mouth and started pumping it on a fast rate.

"Mhmmm, just like that." And he closed his eyes as he was very close now and on the other hand I was rubbing my clit harder.

"Yeah...cum for me Jimin, cum for me." I said while pumping him fast.

And he moaned loudly, he came all over my hand and a little on my face and my dress.
He was breathing heavily and he layed on the bed, catching his breath.

I removed my hand from my clit and I put my fingers in his mouth and he licked them, Tasting me. And then he came to me and kissed me to let me taste Myself.

"Do you like that Jimin?" I asked him.

"Liked? I loved it. It is the best bday gift that I ever had." He said and I smiled and he kissed me one last time.

"But, you look soo good at this. And you say that it was your first time?" He asked me and I blushed.

"I saw a video and I learned it from there." I said, blushing.

"You watched PORN?"

"Aishh, I just watched a video, like you never watched one.?"

"You are pretty good at it. I Like this side of you, I never saw this side of you." He said smirking and looking at me.

I smiled and hid my face with my hands. And someone knocked at the door.

"Are you both there, come out now, we all are waiting for you." Kook said.

"Yes, we are coming." (Cuming)🌚

We both arranged and cleaned ourselves. He changed his shirt and we went outside. Kook was standing there for us.

"Was it good?" He asked us and I widened my eyes. I hit him frankly and he smiled. And we all went to rejoin the party.

"Ahh what took you Soo long?" Jin asked us.

"Sim was giving Jimin handj-" kook was about to say that and I hit him and I said, "I was finding him a good shirt." And Jimin laughed at me.

Jimin and kook laughed and they all looked at us in confusion.

"Let's all dance" hobi said.

"Yeah, let's Dance~" we all said.

And we all went to dance.

We all were dancing, Jimin, jhope and me were enjoying ourselves, namjoon and Jin were doing their special dance and taekook were enjoying themselves.

Tae nd Kookie went to Have a drink. They both were really drunk.

"I want to use restroom, I will be back." Kook said and he went.

He came out of the restroom after doing his business and he saw Tae was standing there, leaning against the wall with arms crossed, looking at him.

"What happened Tae?" He asked him.

Tae started walking towards him, with a smirk on his face.

"I just realized that you really had a nice ass."

___________________________________

Hello guys! Hope you like this chapter 🌝 give this your precious vote 💜
And guess what is going to happen next?🌚

And thankyou soo much for 3k. I love you all😭🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 1.9K 18
A broken heart, a loving soul and brothers that would do anything for her. This is a story about a girl who had things done to her against her own wi...
1.3M 46.3K 30
y/n: I don't want to marry you. Tae: As if I am dying to marry you. Y/n: I can't marry a guy like you. Tae: What do you mean by that? I should say th...
26.4K 1.1K 59
'Y/N, It's simple. I can't give you what you want. I can never be yours.' 'Please, lie. Lie to me. Tell me you're mine.' What do you do when you fall...
833K 28.3K 26
Y/n and Jimin have been arranged in a partnership of two companies. They didnt have feelings for each other. This is before they made a bet to see wh...