My Dominant CEO

By StillAlive-_-

"Hey, actually I wanna say something to you" a girl with hazel eyes said nervously. "Yeah" the guy with dark... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 33
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue

Chapter 22

72.4K 2.3K 230
By StillAlive-_-

Malena POV

"You're?" Christian asked Noah.

"Noah Greene" he replied shaking hands.
"Christian Perez.. Nice to meet you" Christian replied, his hand on my waist.

Noah looked at me and then at him. "Well, see you guys around" he said to Christian and then turned to me "specially you, love"

What was that?

I turned my head to see where he went but it was too late, he was already gone.

"Are you done?" Christian snapped.

"What?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Looking for the guy" he snapped.

I laughed "no I was just... I'm sorry. It was just he was weird"

He still was angry. "Should we continue what we were doing" I said cheering him.

Suddenly his face lit up and he held my hand.

"Not here, I don't want anyone else to see us...again" he said taking me to his car.

When we both got in, I asked him "so where are we going?"

"Where do you wanna go?" he asked.

"Anywhere" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Let's go to a beach" he said.

"Beach? In this dress?" I asked him pointing to my dress.

"You can go naked if you want. Trust me I won't say a single word" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes on his dirty mind. "You want me naked in front of everyone?"

"No I'll book the whole area so just I could enjoy the scenery" he said leaning close to me.

I blinked few times and took a deep breath, Christian chuckled and went back to his seat and started driving.

Soon we reached the beach. Christian and I walked for some time,our hands intertwined like teenagers. But it was the amazing feeling. When we stopped we sat on the sand and I took off my heals.

"You didn't say anything about my confession" Christian's sudden mention of the topic caught me off guard.

"What do you want me to say?" I acted dumb. Of course I knew what he wanted me to say.

"Really? So we are doing this" he pointed between us and then said "pretending dumb"

I suddenly burst into laughter. "I actually don't have any idea. I mean I want to be with you but.." there was still a part of me scared. I knew I was not weak but still there was a small part of me scared. Was this even normal?

"But?" Christian asked me bringing me back to reality.

"I'm not ready" I sighed.

"It's okay. But don't think I'm giving up" he said pecking me. Our moment was ruined by my phone. I saw the caller ID, it was Andrea.

"Yes Andrea?" I answered.

"Are you okay? Why are you not here yet? Has he done anything to you? That as*hole,son of a bi-" I interrupted her.

"I'm fine Andrea" I told her.

"I don't care... Just come home now. I don't want you with him at night time and that is alone" she insisted.

"Okay fine, I'm coming" I said looking at Christian.

He just smiled and got up, picking up my heels. He offered me his hand which I accepted happily.

Getting on his knees to help me wear my heels made my heart skip a beat.
"You know you don't have to do this" I said pointing to my heels.

"No problem baby, I can do anything for you" he said lightly kissing the side of my lip.

After reaching my home the first thing I did was to yell at Andrea for calling me.

"Shut up bitch, I thought something happened to you" she said.

"Come on Andrea, he'll never harm me" I argued.

"How can you forget what he did to you years ago" she shouted.

"Andrea we were just some teenagers, it wasn't even a big deal. And I'm not trusting him for my whole life. I'm just thinking of dating him" I yelled.

"Guys, I think both of you should calm down. And Andrea let her do what she wants to do. She is an adult and Malena as a friend I want to suggest you that be careful he is a playboy and no one can change that" Rachel interrupted us.

Playboy... Yes he was a playboy, why did I forget that?

"I'm sorry Andrea. I know you care about me but what can we do if I feel for him? We can't change it" I replied.

"I'm sorry too. And you can date him maybe you'll know that he's not that great" she still thought of him as a villain.

I couldn't change her.

I went in my room to change into my shirt and underwear.
Come on... I was not the one who slept naked.

As I sank on my bed, my phone buzzed. I picked it and saw Sean's text.

Hey!

Hey back!
I replied.

What are you doing?
He texted immediately.

Nothing, just about to sleep.
I replied.

Did I disturb you?
-Sean

No, I was about to sleep. I wasn't asleep.
- Malena

Oh, I just had a crappy day so... I wanted to talk to you.
-Sean

Why? What happened?
-Malena

Just some work related problems. My boss is really an arse.
-Sean

Arse? Seriously?
-Malena

Yeah! I literally missed you today. By the way can we meet tomorrow or day after tomorrow or day day after tomorrow?
-Sean

Umm... Can we meet on Sunday?
-Malena

Great. Where?
-Sean

Anywhere you want.
-Malena

Then I'll text you. Good night babygirl ;)
-Sean

Good night
-Malena

I put my phone on the nightstand and again closed my eyes to sleep but again my phone rang.

This time it was a video call from... Christian?

I picked up the call and Christian being Christian was naked.

"What are you doing? And are you naked?" I asked him.

"You wish" he winked.

"Christian why did you call?" I asked him.

"Nothing just wanted to see you. Why aren't you sleeping?" he asked.

"Because you called me duh" I replied.

"Oh... " he sound dissapointed.

"What?" I asked.

"I thought you sleep naked" he sounded very unhappy.

"Christian shut up. I don't sleep naked and even if I do what it has to do with you?" I whisper yelled.

"I wanted to see you naked" he grinned. "Oh by the was I like your shirt" he commented.

"Thanks" I said blankly.

He just laughed and stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Look at your shirt" he said.

And I looked down and... Oh my god.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I hope you like this chapter please do
Vote
Comment
Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 8.1K 47
When a beautiful African girl just starting her adulthood is kidnapped from her country and sold off to the Mafia, her life does a full 360. Will she...
60.3K 3.2K 28
Nina had moved into the city life not too far outside of New York City a few months ago and had made already a few good friends who happened to be he...
853K 20.6K 56
⚠️ MATURE STORY⚠️ "Now, why is a little girl getting involved in the devil's playing field. Didn't daddy ever tell you not to play with the big boys...
168 15 18
Elena has just been hired as an executive secretary at a large tech company. Specialized in making security systems and chips. The CEO of the company...