Baby Angel | h.s

By perks_eos1800

"You deserved so much more, Noelle"he softly said making her look up from the croissant. "Thank you,"she smi... More

Fine Line
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Christmas
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
March 12, 2019
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The Late Late Show with James Corden
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Met Gala 2019
Chapter 35
Gucci Cruise 2019
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Lights Up Behind
Adore You Behind
Chapter 38
Gucci Memoire and Miss Dior
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
SNL
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
26th
Chapter 45
Brits Awards 2020
Chapter 47
21st
H and N Quarantine Things
H and N Quarantine Things 2
H and N Quarantine Things 3
H and N Quarantine Things 4
H and N Quarantine Things 5
H and N Quarantine Things 6
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
#1
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
H
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
BBMA'S
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
HARRYWEEN
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Behind The December Vogue 2020
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
3x Grammy Nominee
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Fine Line
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Announcement
Harry and Noelle
Announcement
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 46

2.9K 57 2
By perks_eos1800

March 11,  2020

"Thanks for picking us up"Noelle smiled as her, Jeff and Glenne walk to his house that Harry has been staying ever since he sold his house in LA.

It's almost 5 am in LA right now and Noelle and Kurt just got back from Paris for the runaway that Noelle modeled for the last days.

Yesterday, Noelle called Jeff if he can pick them up secretly so that she can surprise H too.

"It's no worries"Jeff chuckled putting an arm around Glenne's shoulder, "you and Kurt are close friends so we're one call away"

"Thanks"Noelle grinned before looking at Glenne, "But she's so tired though"

"Oh, I'm fine babe"Glenne yawned making Noelle pout, "I still can go back to sleep"

Noelle nodded realizing the point making her chuckle.

"You can sleep too, you're probably tired"Jeff nodded as he opened the door to their house.

"After I'll surprise H"Noelle chuckled motioning to the box of pie that she brought.

"Of course"Jeff shook his head while chuckling, "he's still probably asleep in his room"

"Alright, thank you again"Noelle smiled as Jeff and Glenne start walking to their room, "Enjoy your goodmornight sleep"

The couple laughed at her before they waved at each other and went to their room.

When the couple went inside, Noelle sighed letting go of her luggage and went to the kitchen.

Putting the pie of box on the counter, Noelle looked around trying to find what to do or what to serve Harry for breakfast.

"Slice of pie, strawberries and a cuppa?"Noelle thought looking at the teacups on the cupboard.

Noelle leaned away from the counters and hoped that there's strawberries in the fridge. Opening the fridge, Noelle looked around before setting her eyes in a box of strawberries.

"Yay"she giggled a little before taking out and closed the fridge by her heel.

Taking out some saucers, she started preparing the tea for Harry and took out some strawberries to put it in a saucer.

After preparing the two, Noelle opened the box of pie and start cutting a piece before putting it to another saucer.

After she was done, Noelle took out a tray and put the saucers in it before looking at her watch.

5:25 am

Harry's almost up, Noelle thought.

Grabbing the tray in both of her hands, Noelle quietly went to Harry's room with a soft smile in her lips.

It's been so long that she didn't see Harry, not that long but more like weeks long because of her on going runway.

But now, they get to see each other again.

Opening the door softly, Noelle saw Harry on his back, sleeping so soundly. His hair was all over the pillow that he's laying which is hers making her chuckle. Harry had a hand on his stomach as Noelle closed the door with her foot.

Smiling softly at him, Noelle neared him and put the tray on the nightstand table before brushing a strand of Harry's hair on his forehead.

Then Noelle took off her boots and set it aside before climbing to bed. Slowly and softly, Noelle straddled his stomach, placing her hands in his chest.

Harry then started grunting as he felt a weight on his body making Noelle smile. Noelle then traced his two swallows then feeling Harry shiver with her touch.

As she felt Harry waking up, Noelle leaned down to trace his scruffy face that she loves so much.

"Harry, wake up"Noelle sang softly as her breath hit Harry's lips.

Then, Harry heaved a breath before his hands found Noelle's thigh making his eyes snap open, fearing that maybe someone was inside his room and try to do something to him.

"N-Noelle?"Harry furrowed his eyebrows seeing his angel on top of him.

"Hi, gorgeous"Noelle grinned caressing his face.

"Angel"Harry signed happily leaning his head back on the pillow, "you scared me, baby"

"What?You thought it was another girl?"Noelle raised a brow.

"N-No.. I mean.. I d-dont-"Harry stammered before tapping her hips to signal her to stand up for a second.

Noelle then stood up allowing Harry to sat up a little and leaned to the headboard before sitting back down again on his lap.

"Just thought someone got in"Harry softly said as Noelle nodded understanding what he's coming from.

She knows that Harry still have this constant fear about someone breaking inside his house or in Jeff's.

"Kissy?"Noelle then softly asked, looking at him through her lashes.

" 'course "Harry chuckled and peck her lips before pulling away making her pout, "still got my mornin' breath, kitten"

Noelle just pouted for a second before looking at nightstand table, "I got you pie"

Harry smiled as Noelle took the plate out of the tray and looking back at Harry, "Will you eat or drink your tea first?"

" Thinkin' I'll eat the pie first"Harry shrugged as Noelle grinned.

Harry then inserted a hand on her shirt, rubbing circles in her stomach as she cut a slice on the pie before feeding Harry who is looking at her adoringly.

-

March 19, 2020

"I—I don't think, we can go home"Noelle quietly said playing with her drawstrings of her sweatpants as she and Harry watch the news.

Harry sighed leaning back on the couch on Jeff's house while rubbing a hand on his face before watching the news again.

It was almost mid day today and they're flight was home was supposed to be at 4 pm later.

Jeff and Kurt accompanied Wesley earlier in the airport considering Wesley's flight was much more earlier than them. So when they left, Jeff and Kurt advised to watch the news.

It's been now almost an hour and the news has been talking about the pandemic that is going on all around the world.

Noelle has been hearing this news for a month now and led her to wear masks everytime she went out, just for precautions but she didn't know that it was this serious.

The door to the house suddenly opened making the couple look up from the TV and see Jeff.

"Alright, bad news and good news"Jeff said rubbing his hands to his pants.

"Bad news"Both the couple said before they looked at each other and fist bumped knowing they jinxed.

"Okay so, it seems like both of you can't go home yet"Jeff said as the couple knew that this is gonna happen already, "It's quite dangerous right now if you go home, airport's sketchy and we heard that it's gonna be on lockdown"

The couple nodded before Noelle looked at Jeff's back, now noticing her brother's disappearance.

"Wes-"Noelle started.

"And that's the good news"Jeff pointed out making the couple sigh, "Wesley was able to catch the flight which means, he's on his way home now"

Hearing the news, Noelle heaved a loud sigh knowing that her brother is safe and is about go home where it is more safer.

"Told him to text you guys if he's home"Jeff added making Noelle mouth a thank you which made Jeff smile, "You'll be staying here in quarantine, please, follow every precautions, I really don't want you guys catching it"

The couple chuckled before nodding knowing they don't want the virus also.

"Alright, I'll make lunch now yeah?You guys continue what you are doing"Jeff said ruffling his hair before going to the kitchen.

Noelle pursed her lips as Jeff left before leaning back on the couch as the news still goes on while Harry just thinks about the fans, he postponed the  European Concert and any other plans he had for this year.

Noelle noticed the distraught in his face making her go to Harry's side and lean to him, automatically Harry kissed her head putting an arm around her.

"Will we be okay?"Noelle asked quietly.

"Mhm, we will be"Harry hummed biting in his lower lip before looking down at her, "We'll be alright, we have each other"

Noelle nodded before muttering an iloveyou to him making him smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 5.5K 41
* * * * * * COMPLETED * * * * * * We laid together in silence, Harry running his fingers through my hair, me tracing the ink scattering his chest and...
9K 97 37
"You're so innocent; I feel like I'm punishing you." "Teach me, Mr. Styles." I drawled. Harry crossed the floor quickly. "What has gotten into y...
880K 24.3K 104
How can I, Emma Parker, possibly fall into the arms of my best friend, Harry Styles, if I can't even tell him the most crucial and defining parts of...
Dark. By darkfic

Fanfiction

38.2K 484 61
“I can tell you’re going to be a challenge.” He almost growled. “I like that.” Harry smirked. He dipped his head, nudging mine to the side before I...